What's new

Sakura Dungeon

Adoringfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sakura Dungeon

Uhhh... you realize that you're basically justifying bad map design with bad gameplay design with bad gaming community attitude right?

"The player will have to run around each and every floor multiple times simply to grind. Therefore, it doesn't matter if the map is poorly designed or if we overuse non-intuitive invisible walls. And if they still don't methodically clear the map/bang their face against every wall/remember to save/load to try every dialogue option... well, get gud scrubs."
I thought the game was very well done, as long as you are within 5 levels of whatever you are fighting you can manage unless your party comp sucks. I used syvli ceri and sword witch for most of the game (swapped her for anubis later). Even grinding so I could capture a new monster and find every secret nook and cranny was enjoyable.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

again to write it incomplete.
to level 22 must come to you in the middle of the quest from Get there for and then catch cow girl x3 .
And back to town are ne scene and you get milk.
It is se in the middle again and can fight.
Or stop level 22 entry.

Level 24 of the faulty card solution.

The hidden crate is above not below.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Level 24 of the faulty card solution.

The hidden crate is above not below.
Not entirely sure what you are trying to say, here is floor map 24 with the door #:
temp4.jpg

Edit: I think I understand now. Sangoku meant the entrance for the 2nd hidden chest (north side of the map) is incorrect on the otakulair map. See attached for correction. :)

Last edited:

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well at least Slyvi has at least 2 scenes with other girls (up to floor 21 so far)
Totally a missed opportunity with Bonny and the tentacles imo.
non-h scenes though

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Levle 26^^
see smaller yet if he is not the light at the end of the tunnel.

as soon as one disappears from the map 1 step back.

And man takes 2 steps before XD

The make at the 4 corners until you because lands where you are going ^^
(And do not forget then to rotate) ^^ XD

Deutsche kurtz fassung^^
Man leuft bis man von der mäp verschwindet den weg entlang.
Und geht dann 1 schritt rückwärts und landet an ner anderen Ecke.
Das macht man so lange bis man da landet wo man hin will und dreht sich um.^^

Brauchte Hilfe Bitte
Wie schalte ich level 28 frei.
Hab level 27 fertig aber wie komm ich jetzt in den nästen ebene^^.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For floor 26, I find that once you go under those chandelier (the spot that rotate you), if you hit the back key to get out, it usually just put you in a clockwise or counterclockwise position... more manageable IMO.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For floor 26, I find that once you go under those chandelier (the spot that rotate you), if you hit the back key to get out, it usually just put you in a clockwise or counterclockwise position... more manageable IMO.
The thing is, it's not random. Each spot has their own rule, for example your destination will be rotated once clockwise, so if you go forward, you'll sent to the right. But still, it is kinda a chore to identify these rules for each spot, the easiest way is to keep stepping backwards.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The thing is, it's not random. Each spot has their own rule, for example your destination will be rotated once clockwise, so if you go forward, you'll sent to the right. But still, it is kinda a chore to identify these rules for each spot, the easiest way is to keep stepping backwards.
Isn't that exactly what I just explained?

BlackIrisPrince

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The 6th Lucky Statue is glitched for me. It won't appear in the NW secret room on the 21st floor. Still only have 5 pieces.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am missing CG 12-5 & 12-6 (right after the Yomi x Ceri scene and before the Ceri x Hammer scene). Does anyone remember?

The 6th Lucky Statue is glitched for me. It won't appear in the NW secret room on the 21st floor. Still only have 5 pieces.
If you right click and check under valuables, what do you have listed there?

BlackIrisPrince

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I only have lucky shards 1 ~ 5 there. I used all the other items already.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

I only have lucky shards 1 ~ 5 there. I used all the other items already.
The shards aren't numbered by location, you might find the last one first and it will say #1. try looking in other places.

I am missing CG 12-5 & 12-6 (right after the Yomi x Ceri scene and before the Ceri x Hammer scene). Does anyone remember?
It's the second time Yomi goes shopping for "toys". not sure, but might be a missable?

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's the second time Yomi goes shopping for "toys". not sure, but might be a missable?
Thanks! I remember that one now... body painting for Ceri... which is after giving succubus a spanking in floor 8.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't that exactly what I just explained?
I was not against your statement, i just wanted to give more details. :)
Sorry if i was rude back there.

About the event fight against Yomi, if you actually didn't invest in her at all or/and give her crap of skills, will she considerably become easier to beat? Have anyone got confirmation on this?

Last edited:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

About the event fight against Yomi, if you actually didn't invest in her at all or/and give her crap of skills, will she considerably become easier to beat? Have anyone got confirmation on this?
The level is not related to the actual Yomi level, so I would say the rest isn't either.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The level is not related to the actual Yomi level, so I would say the rest isn't either.
But i think at least the skills matters, cuz i only give this particular All-Hitting Spell for Yomi and the rest is Single-Hitting and oh God, she spams that spell for the entirety of the battle! :(

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok guys I've encountered a strange problem with my game... Everytime I click on the exe file this message pop ups.

I've never got an error like this before...
I've stopped playing for a couple of days and this is what welcomes me when I try to play. I never touched any of the other files so I don't know what it's saying by deleted information.

Hope I don't have to redownload the entire game. I've gotten pretty far... :(