What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ SadisticAlice] [ サディスティックアリス ] PENIBAN QUEST: Sacrifice to Domina / ペニバンクエスト ドミナ教の生贄 RE150370 RJ150370

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Peniban Quest

Hold shift, works with every rpg maker games.
I wish, but it only works with couple of games.It has no effect in this game, though i am holding it anyway.Damned habits : p

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found RM FPS control - quite useful thing, speeds up the whole game, solved the problem for me : )

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there is run button for this game, but i don't know what on keyboard but it is A button on an Xbox controller (i think its either zxc) E: nope doesn't work at all, not sure what on keyboard then

so this game's scenes is unlocked by doing stories instead of GoR or something? played without translation tools and it seems that way

E: is there CG library here?

Last edited:

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure if there is cg room in newest patch.
Btw,anyone know what to do after you beat pirate girl ? No idea what to do now.

johnnywang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The CG library is at the very end of the game, right before you fight the last boss. I uploaded a save for it earlier in the thread.

You get scenes by playing the game. There is no GoR, in the sense that you lose on purpose. You will fight, you will miss, and then they'll hit you with a instant kill attack that will give you the scene. Most of them are "can't miss," as in you just get them by playing through the game, or one of your characters goes "I don't want to leave the town, I want to visit the inn" and then they get at you. A few scenes are missable, if you don't interact with the towns you go into. One in particular, the scene where your party pimps you out to futa monsters, is obtained by going into a store and looking at an expensive coat. Your team can't afford it so they come up with a different way to make money.

johnnywang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And I forgot to answer your question. After (or before) you beat the pirate captain, you go to the east to get semen refilling capsules for the king. Just keep going eastwards until you can go east no more.

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks a lot, but for now i wanna try finishing the game first before looking at the save (if i somehow missed something)

and i guess all CG is reverse-rape? at least everything i saw have been that way (only a bit way past the slime girl, got ass-raped by hilda too)

johnnywang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Reverse rape, some watersports, humiliation, pegging, CBT...that's all I can remember.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wish, but it only works with couple of games.It has no effect in this game, though i am holding it anyway.Damned habits : p
Holding shift while in battle cancels the pause between attacks, it works in this game, it works in every single rpg maker games that uses the default battle system, it's not optional.

Saint Roland

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As a fan of the genre :eek: , I loved this game a lot. I didn't mind the dark tones at all. I felt that it fit the whole theme of slowly descending into fetish-madness perfectly.
Judging from the CG sets alone one might feel a bit disapointed at the amount of content, but the game has a lot more to offer than just that. I love how the whole world fits the theme and gets progressively darker as you play. Plus there are a lot of tiny scenes all over the game that you can find.
It's one of my top femdom-themed eroge I've ever played.

Question to other players:
There seem to be a few scenes and minor things I might have missed along the way. For example there are a bunch of CG-variations in the set that are not part of the main (voiceacted) scenes. Some of them at least are from non-voiceacted, optional bonus scenes.
I found the one you get after trying to buy the very expensive clothing.
(Recolored monster girls)
You get another one at one of the "redstuff" shops during the final part of the game. (Meirin urination scene)
There seem to be a few more meirin-CG variations (different backgrounds, etc) in the set that I haven't seen anywhere. Are they in the game? Has anyone found them?

Anyway, loved the game - for all its flaws - hope others enjoyed it as well.

johnnywang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So it's been a long, long time since this game came out, and so far no other games have come close to besting it as far as femdom goes. Anyone know what Sadistic Alice is up to next? If it's a sequel to this game, I will literally throw money at him. What I would LOVE is some sort of DLC or expansion/upgrade. This game is clearly light on CG and would benefit massively from more artwork or scenes. Especially of the FuckCaptain and the slave ship. The lack of content/artwork for them is criminal.

Saint Roland

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So it's been a long, long time since this game came out, and so far no other games have come close to besting it as far as femdom goes. Anyone know what Sadistic Alice is up to next? If it's a sequel to this game, I will literally throw money at him. What I would LOVE is some sort of DLC or expansion/upgrade. This game is clearly light on CG and would benefit massively from more artwork or scenes. Especially of the FuckCaptain and the slave ship. The lack of content/artwork for them is criminal.
Unfortunately the Sadistic Alice site and blog do not get updated often, so there is no information on future projects yet.
It seems that the patch to add the recollection mode was quite a hassle to create, which is why I doubt that there will be any DLC like content. But maybe some standalone content in the same setting might be possible.

I just finished a third complete play-through a few days ago. There is not really much replay value to it, but I just love it that much.
I could not find the missing CGs I was searching for, even though I checked pretty much everywhere, so maybe they are not used in the game after all. On the other hand, I did not manage to 100% the monster-collection yet, and I have not idea how many maso-books there are in total, so maybe another play through is in order... :eek:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah. We need more CGs or a sequel. I'd kill for that.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well I took a look at this game since sigmazx asked and translated the opening sequence while I was at it. It's very little but all I could finish in my spare time this week while fixing up Ariadne and Magica.

The story and writing seem compelling enough, but I don't know if I have enough time or energy to try completing this one. I might end up picking up a different game, but for now I'll do what I can in this one...

Saint Roland

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I took a look at this game since sigmazx asked and translated the opening sequence while I was at it. It's very little but all I could finish in my spare time this week while fixing up Ariadne and Magica.

The story and writing seem compelling enough, but I don't know if I have enough time or energy to try completing this one. I might end up picking up a different game, but for now I'll do what I can in this one...
Thanks! I would love to see a translation of this game. My japanese is not that great so I'm excited for any juicy details I have missed.
Would you tell me which tools you are using to extract the text from the game? I have tried before but without success.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

soory for the necro,

can someone reupload this game?

i havent played this game yet

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i cant download via torrent..
in nyaa, there's 4 seeders and 0 leechers, but when i tried to download with utorrent, i only got 4kbps..
but when i tried to download from mega, i got 300 kbps..

looks like torrent hates me :(

traverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! Love the NTR translations, but this one is a gem too. Shame it doesn't have popularity but even your prologue is appreciated.

gregor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! Love the NTR translations, but this one is a gem too. Shame it doesn't have popularity but even your prologue is appreciated.
Same here, the game is fantastic and a real insider tip.
I still have hope that that the game will be full translated some day.

m1zuki has written to me that he would love to finish it but don't know if he will have the time or energy... Maybe one day...

Last edited: