What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

XHeerosamaX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

Go to the right side of the starting village, its where the crosses are.

i see nothing...... is it because my tifa's a bitch?? (well not really a bitch but her lust is so high that she ahegaoed even at the slightest strip)

Attachments

Last edited:

Mai_Takayassu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A program called Cheat Engine (Google it) lets you pull HP, MP, money, etc from the game and modify them. Cheat Engine includes a tutorial to step you through the basic process, but for most RPG Maker games, the value you want to search for is: (original value) * 2 + 1.
Holly Molly!!! I'm going for my 2nd hour in the tutorial and I have no clue how to use this freaking CheatEngine!

XHeerosamaX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holly Molly!!! I'm going for my 2nd hour in the tutorial and I have no clue how to use this freaking CheatEngine!
Skip the tutorial even i'm not good at pointer scan (basic search is easy)

Steps :
1. Open your game
2. Run CE and hook it to your game.exe on process tab
3. Modifying the value see your lust in game ex: 10, new scan and search 10*2+1 (all rpg maker games uses this formula for wolf rpg no formula needed) (oh yeah just use 4bytes search)
4. Change your lust ingame doing things lets say 12, this time search (next scan) 12*2+1 (see the mind boggling result already decreased) Continue till u find single address -> move it down -> change the value to what you want (lets say 300) if u remember the formula u will put 601 there.if u put even number your game will crash.
5. Voila done. (i'm still not sure if u can cheat the stats like Str,Def,Agi though since on some games basic search like that won't work)
6. the attachment is me cheating items. (i locked the value so it wont decrease).

Problem is everytime u close the game or load saves the address will never be the same. every time i load saves i will do my item maxing first (it's a freaking jp game i don't even know where i got the item).

Attachments

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It would be easier to list the cloud vents though i'm unsure of a few:

1.) 20 Affection : By The Log - Starter Town
2.) 40 Affection : By Left Exit - Starter Town
3.) 60 Affection : By Grave Crosses - Starter Town

The rest I am unsure of so help would be cool, do you actually get to do anything with him?
Complete all of the childhood friend's events up to 100 and he and the main character become a couple (with copulation).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I suppose the events are found in the starter village? Well one mentions a resort and swimwear.
You literally have to take a boat to the location labelled "resort".

evergrey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you raise your team mates favorability anyhows?? if its similar to the other games it should be by leveling them up right? but even though i level up the childhood friend and yuna their favorability still is the same, so is there another way to raise favorability?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do you raise your team mates favorability anyhows?? if its similar to the other games it should be by leveling them up right? but even though i level up the childhood friend and yuna their favorability still is the same, so is there another way to raise favorability?
If you're not using cheat engine, team up with the intended teammate and win 100 battles with only the selected partner in tow.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For some reason, on second playthrough i cant finish yuna/cloud favor quest. They just didnt spawn where they supposed to be in night/day, im thinking that you have to reset the favor rate in order to finish the quest again? If yes thats realy a pain in the ass :mad:

evergrey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where do you get the skills where you can loot the dead bodies and not the monsters that you just beat but the random skeletons lying around, machine translation says i need the skill "Peeling" i dont know what it is

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For some reason, on second playthrough i cant finish yuna/cloud favor quest. They just didnt spawn where they supposed to be in night/day, im thinking that you have to reset the favor rate in order to finish the quest again? If yes thats realy a pain in the ass :mad:
I had the same problem until i cheated the numbers to zero and then back up. so yeah, another bug...

autizboyz

Reputation score

where do you get the skills where you can loot the dead bodies and not the monsters that you just beat but the random skeletons lying around, machine translation says i need the skill "Peeling" i dont know what it is
You need to go alone to some unamed village (Go south from the future city into desert area, there will be a small village there go there (Need high karma/theft i could be wrong with the high karma/theft)).

"Childhood friend is the main event of the NEXT ZONE V Raul personal party a constant quest in progress, the night in the state of the RIIA Raul Sevens feel at present. Favorability 100 or higher required."

So i'm on the V Cloud Quest, unsure where to go again.
I never do cloud favor quest, but i think its in resort area

autizboyz

Reputation score

Sorry for double post, heres the original.

幼馴染Ⅴ★次のラウル個人イベントは、メインクエスト一定進行ラウルがパーティに居る状態で夜、セブンスフィールにて発生。好感度100以上必要。
He should be in the seventh feel/outside bar on first town at night, atleast thats what the quest said

autizboyz

Reputation score

Im looking, he doesnt seem to be there, 100 affection and everything.
Search whole area, he could be anywhere in the first town. Sorry if it doesnt help, i never do he's quest my self

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im looking, he doesnt seem to be there, 100 affection and everything.
He should be sitting next to the fountain at night in the first village. I completed it in 1.6 so I'm not sure if the latest versions broke anything.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is there a partial for 1.8? i'm just wondering

Last edited:

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

Now im regreting see the comment about how to remove yuna restrict skill, got nothing to do in the game beside waiting for update and stuff now ;_;
Is it bad that I just want to wait until all patches are done and you post up a walkthrough? ;)

Mai_Takayassu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Skip the tutorial even i'm not good at pointer scan (basic search is easy)

Steps :
1. Open your game
2. Run CE and hook it to your game.exe on process tab
3. Modifying the value see your lust in game ex: 10, new scan and search 10*2+1 (all rpg maker games uses this formula for wolf rpg no formula needed) (oh yeah just use 4bytes search)
4. Change your lust ingame doing things lets say 12, this time search (next scan) 12*2+1 (see the mind boggling result already decreased) Continue till u find single address -> move it down -> change the value to what you want (lets say 300) if u remember the formula u will put 601 there.if u put even number your game will crash.
5. Voila done. (i'm still not sure if u can cheat the stats like Str,Def,Agi though since on some games basic search like that won't work)
6. the attachment is me cheating items. (i locked the value so it wont decrease).

Problem is everytime u close the game or load saves the address will never be the same. every time i load saves i will do my item maxing first (it's a freaking jp game i don't even know where i got the item).
Just so you know, you are a good person.
:)

rika66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This will make your life simpler. ( just search value as it is, dunnid to search 2x+1 etc etc)

1. open cheat engine
2.hook to any program etc
3. right click on the box beside "Value type"
4. click "Define new custom type(auto assembler)"
5.copy and paste the below code *after smileys* and click ok

credit goes to cheat engine forums

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

alloc(TypeName,256)
alloc(ByteSize,4)
alloc(PreferedAlignment, 4)
alloc(ConvertRoutine,1024)
alloc(ConvertBackRoutine,1024)

TypeName:
db 'RPG VX type',0

ByteSize:
dd 4

PreferedAlignment:
dd 1

//The convert routine should hold a routine that converts the data to an nteger (in eax)
//function declared as: stdcall int ConvertRoutine(unsigned char *input);

//Note: Keep in mind that this routine can be called by multiple threads at the same time.

ConvertRoutine:
[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push ecx
mov ecx,[ebp+8]
[/32-bit]

//at this point ecx contains the address where the bytes are stored

//put the bytes into the eax register
mov eax,[ecx] //second fun fact, addressing with 32-bit registers doesn't work in 64-bit, it becomes a 64-bit automatically (most of the time)
shr eax,1 //shift right by 1 bit (divide by 2)

//and now exit the routine
[64-bit]
ret
[/64-bit]
[32-bit]
pop ecx
pop ebp
ret 4
[/32-bit]

//The convert back routine should hold a routine that converts the given integer back to a row of bytes (e.g when the user wats to write a new value)
//function declared as: stdcall void ConvertBackRoutine(int i, unsigned char *output);
ConvertBackRoutine:
[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push edx //save the registers
push ecx
mov edx,[ebp+0c]
mov ecx,[ebp+08]
[/32-bit]

//at this point edx contains the address to write the value to
//and ecx contains the value

push eax
push edx

mov edx,[edx] //edx now contains the original value
and edx,1 //only save the first bit

mov eax,ecx //eax gets the user input value
shl eax,1 //shift left by 1 bit (multiply by 2)
or eax,edx //add the bits of the original value

pop edx
mov [edx],eax //write the new value into the old value
pop eax

[64-bit]
//everything is back to what it was, so exit
ret
[/64-bit]

[32-bit]
//cleanup first
pop ecx
pop edx