What's new

ACT [Royal] Trigger Happy 2 -DarkStriker- (RJ201002)

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ201002] [Royal] Trigger Happy 2 -DarkStriker-

I haven't seen this mentioned yet; if you have a copy of the first Trigger Happy .exe on your machine, press T at the main screen (start/continue/exit) and if you select the correct file, you'll unlock...something. I'm not sure what.

Remilnelia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't seen this mentioned yet; if you have a copy of the first Trigger Happy .exe on your machine, press T at the main screen (start/continue/exit) and if you select the correct file, you'll unlock...something. I'm not sure what.
Apparently, it's sort of like a data transfer. In one of the files in TH2(TH1の特典, to be exact), it reads:
"前作「Trigger Happy」をお持ちの方は、スタート画面でキーボードの「T」を押すことで
ファイル選択のダイアログが開きます。そのまま、「Trigger Happy」のexeファイルを選択し
成功すると音がなり、特典武器の「ソウルゲイナー」がアンロックされます。"

Basically you get some award called "Soul Gainer". Doesn't really say anything else about what it does.

Tyrian

Lurker
Reputation score

Isn't it the last gun in the shop? That second one on the row with only two guns? I can pretty much only read common rpg terms in JP, but I vaguely remember the unlock condition for that one looking like 'Buy TH1'

Reputation score

Isn't it the last gun in the shop? That second one on the row with only two guns? I can pretty much only read common rpg terms in JP, but I vaguely remember the unlock condition for that one looking like 'Buy TH1'
Correct, its the last gun in the shop.

I haven't played around with the other guns yet, but that one does 1 damage per bullet on hard mode and penetrates almost everything - including walls. Not the highest attack power, but it has a decent firing speed and pretty good utility. Feels like a good starter weapon.

Lurker
Reputation score

So is nobody going to mention the weird secret thing in the diary if you push left from the beginning? I don't know a lick of Japanese so whatever it is it seems to involve Stage 1 Area 1.

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Must be some challenges in the main game, or I need higher waves in guardian devil. Although it makes me wonder if it's because I never actually beat the pirate boss. I've only done that level once and got the path for the treasure.
For me i got him on my first playthrough. Things i remember doing are:
-No game over
-School Uniform
-Had first shotgun equiped
-Had played and cleared (till wave 30) all 3 starting minigames. ("Haunted Mansion", wave minigame, puzzle minigame)

other than that i cant recall anything.

BTW, wave minigame? Awesome, loved everything about it, from spell selection to gameplay mechanics. Would love to see the artist make a game about only her.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having trouble getting the last 2 CGs, as well as the first one on the second page (before the 2-girl tentacle scene you get by losing to the haunted mansion final boss). Could a kind soul please inform me where to get these?

Galleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The first has something to do with the slot machine, I believe, and the second is for clearing boss rush. The other one you mentioned is still from the mansion mode, of course, and you have to weave your way through the drug-plant-things with the spores to an out of the way room to find it.

If you're having trouble unlocking them for realsies, you can buy all CG from the slot machine, among other things.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first has something to do with the slot machine, I believe, and the second is for clearing boss rush. The other one you mentioned is still from the mansion mode, of course, and you have to weave your way through the drug-plant-things with the spores to an out of the way room to find it.

If you're having trouble unlocking them for realsies, you can buy all CG from the slot machine, among other things.
Anybody have a translation of all the slot machine shop stuff?

I think I already bought one of the first and the 2nd option already in the pic, though I didn't notice any changes:

Last edited:

The Fuck Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love this game and the animations are great. The few concerns I have is the sound, they don't quite match up with the h-action. The animation I wish it was more detailed, but you could tell how much effort was put in this game. I really hope for a part 3 in the future.

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you fullscreen this? Or zoom. I can't see things.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a complete diary?

Galleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody have a translation of all the slot machine shop stuff?

I think I already bought one of the first and the 2nd option already in the pic, though I didn't notice any changes:

The first option trades 100 slot tokens for 100 gold. Prepare to slam your keyboard if you want to get a lot of use out of it.

The second and third options I don't have the slightest inkling, but the fourth option is a "special" card for Guardian Devil mode that I think has a higher chance of being a new skill. The next one escapes me, but everything from that point on should just be the CG for the modes.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

I am having way too much trouble trying to find diary entry No. 18. If someone could please enlighten me on what I must do, that be great.

Galleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am having way too much trouble trying to find diary entry No. 18. If someone could please enlighten me on what I must do, that be great.
I've got a sneaking suspicion it has something to do with the branch on the left of the fourth boss' stage and the helicopter that flies by in the background, but I haven't been able to figure anything out yet. Will work on it.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Slot machine exchange options (probably):

>Trades in 100 slot machine coins for 100 points (for the regular shop)
>Unlocks the "Legend" handgun in the shop
>Unlocks the "Venom Cloud" special weapon in the shop
>A guaranteed Rank A/S skill gacha ticket for Guardian Devil/Arcier Mode
>Unlocks the "Bunny Suit" clothing
>Unlocks all CGs in Elena's Trouble Work (maid cafe minigame)
>Unlocks all CGs/animations in Guardian Devil/Arcier Mode
>Unlocks all CGs in Hajimari no Mayohiga ('survival horror' game mode)
>Unlocks all CGs in Dark Striker (the 'main game')
>Unlocks the CG obtained from finishing Boss Rush~Darkness~ (self explanatory)
>Unlocks the bonus CG "Bunny Riel"

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Slot machine exchange options (probably):

>Trades in 100 slot machine coins for 100 points (for the regular shop)
>Unlocks the "Legend" handgun in the shop
>Unlocks the "Venom Cloud" special weapon in the shop
>A guaranteed Rank A/S skill gacha ticket for Guardian Devil/Arcier Mode
>Unlocks the "Bunny Suit" clothing
>Unlocks all CGs in Elena's Trouble Work (maid cafe minigame)
>Unlocks all CGs/animations in Guardian Devil/Arcier Mode
>Unlocks all CGs in Hajimari no Mayohiga ('survival horror' game mode)
>Unlocks all CGs in Dark Striker (the 'main game')
>Unlocks the CG obtained from finishing Boss Rush~Darkness~ (self explanatory)
>Unlocks the bonus CG "Bunny Riel"
Thanks, need dat bunny suit.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do i get entry 8 in the diary? Thanks!