What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

How? I haven't found any program to edit saves and if there is a way to enter debug/developer mode I am unaware of it
Use cheat engine, it's free to download and there's a youtube video telling you how to use it for RPG Maker VX Ace. Then for the approval and corruption it's easy for Meredith, Ruksana and Clawyn as you can always check the book. While the other characters you have to guess and hope you get it right, so do have several save files to make sure it actually worked.

grimzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Use cheat engine, it's free to download and there's a youtube video telling you how to use it for RPG Maker VX Ace. Then for the approval and corruption it's easy for Meredith, Ruksana and Clawyn as you can always check the book. While the other characters you have to guess and hope you get it right, so do have several save files to make sure it actually worked.
0A7C23F8 - Gold

I'm still trying to find the others, if anyone else could help with this much appreciated!

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

0A7C23F8 - Gold

I'm still trying to find the others, if anyone else could help with this much appreciated!
Everytime you start the game the addresses all change. And it's not just this one, any and all rpgmaker games randomize the address on start up. The way you find the address is x2+1, so if gold is 3000, type into the search 3000x2+1, then lose or gain money and search the next value.

shadow173

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

okay i have been looking for an hour or more now and i cant find cary anywhere i think it was mentioned there was a quest for her in the elven forest and i have been traipsing up and down them can anyone tell me where exactly and how you get this scene its one of the last i need and its being stuborn

grimzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

okay i have been looking for an hour or more now and i cant find cary anywhere i think it was mentioned there was a quest for her in the elven forest and i have been traipsing up and down them can anyone tell me where exactly and how you get this scene its one of the last i need and its being stuborn
She hangs out in the Bar in Slink

shadow173

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She hangs out in the Bar in Slink
OK Ive been in the bar and never seen her is there some prerequisite. You are referring to the inn that is also a brothel right or is there somewhere else in slinsk im supposed to go.

kane08

Reputation score

Somebody got the fix for 25 january ?

cant load my saves:(

with the crafting working

Last edited:

thehollowreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a link of a MEGA download for version 9.0. I can't post it since I don't have 15 posts yet. If you want it just ask and I'll send you a PM.

grimzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK Ive been in the bar and never seen her is there some prerequisite. You are referring to the inn that is also a brothel right or is there somewhere else in slinsk im supposed to go.
Yep, and you've had your first encounter with her? Did you say positive things to her about being a furry?

Hiruko53

Reputation score

I got 9.0 but when I start up the game I can't really see anything. It's like it's zoomed too far in.

EDIT: Fixed it. Apparently something was wrong with my .dll

Last edited:

grimzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where the moss is for Tish? I found the root.

Test89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where to find the Axe of Orakh? I have the map, I just don't know where to look.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Still can't save. Is there an issue with 9.0?

grimzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where to find the Axe of Orakh? I have the map, I just don't know where to look.
It's near where the Ice Fairy/Nymph/whatever she is lives. Same map as her house. It's just below one of the trees on the left side

Test89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's near where the Ice Fairy/Nymph/whatever she is lives. Same map as her house. It's just below one of the trees on the left side
Thanks. Took me a while hovering the cursor over the exact spot, but I finally found it. Oddly the perk for finding hidden items is absolutely useless here.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep, and you've had your first encounter with her? Did you say positive things to her about being a furry?
Been running into the same issue, I can't even find the first encounter. I understand it's supposed to be around the elf village, but I've explored every nook and cranny and haven't found her.

EDIT: Found out what I was missing, you're supposed to go back to Summeredge.

Last edited:

thehollowreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I get the update from a source and I forgot to check it for sometime, a week to be exact. So I'm just saying I'm sorry, because 0.9.1 has been out for sometime and I've been giving you guys 0.9.0.

The shame! :(

mcduffy

Lurker
Reputation score

so i downloaded the links from svscomics.com but the game errors script'game version' line 44: Errno::EACCES Permission denied - system/version.vmdt
is there any way i could fix this or maybe perhaps get a different link?

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so i downloaded the links from svscomics.com but the game errors script'game version' line 44: Errno::EACCES Permission denied - system/version.vmdt
It should work, I forgot how to exactly make it work though. The way I was able to figure it out was just googling it, and I think the solution is either on this thread or some other one. The only thing I remember was deleting something from one of the folders

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just delete the version.vmdt file and start the game

Status
Not open for further replies.