What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

i'm kinda lost on the pally quest; i'm on the spot marked on the map...but there isn't anything clickable, and nohing happen..o_O
Look at the map the paladin gives you. You have to weave through trees in a very specific fashion and end at the mark.

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've restarted several times, but it never works.
Iirc, it doesn't tell you that you need to keep killing the rock guys after you investigate the wall up top. After completing it, it finally tells you of the 5/5 kill count.

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a fix for script errors i keep getting can't even click on plants without crashing???

Also is the farm origin bugged ? when i make it to tow to find some potions to heal her father no one talks i click on everyone and they're just there ... not able to do anything past that..

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do I get the scene with Zent peeping on the female MC?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey, so far the game is pretty awesome.

Now, I have two questions involving the tentacle monster and I would like someone to answer them if they can:

Is there a way to have sex with the tentacle monster again as a female hero?

When i got the eternal snow, the monster seems to have some interest in it. What's up with that?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, so far the game is pretty awesome.

Now, I have two questions involving the tentacle monster and I would like someone to answer them if they can:

Is there a way to have sex with the tentacle monster again as a female hero?

When i got the eternal snow, the monster seems to have some interest in it. What's up with that?
You get another with Meredith.
All I know is that the eternal snow is used to craft a weapon.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You get another with Meredith.
All I know is that the eternal snow is used to craft a weapon.
No second one for the female pc? That's a shame. I like the idea of having a tentacle monster in your team, so i am sad about the lack of scene with it. But, the game is still good.
Also, how do get the scene with Meredith?

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No second one for the female pc? That's a shame. I like the idea of having a tentacle monster in your team, so i am sad about the lack of scene with it. But, the game is still good.
Also, how do get the scene with Meredith?
High enough romance with Meredith and the Monster, it will trigger when you talk to Meredith.

yoppp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any walkthrough of the game around? I can't find any

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can also see meredith and monster scene without ever meeting the monster, i did on my first playthrough heh. so it probly just requires high meredith score

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can also see meredith and monster scene without ever meeting the monster, i did on my first playthrough heh. so it probly just requires high meredith score
So, what is "high enough"? I played through the game trying to max her affection as much as possible, but I still don't get it.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone have the new version?

Vance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just played through 0.8.5.
Are there any story mission after you did all the slave, intetlligence and weapons mission?

Did anyone manage to get into the cave west of the convent in 0.8.6 without the game crashing? Is there any way to convert a save from 0.8.5 to 0.8.6?

Edit:
Also where is the werewolf for a female player?
And how to I complete sandras quest(futa which quest)? iwent to the specified location got the quest obejective message but then nothing, if I return to sandra there is no dialog.

Last edited:

LonelyVanity11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just played through 0.8.5.
Are there any story mission after you did all the slave, intetlligence and weapons mission?

Did anyone manage to get into the cave west of the convent in 0.8.6 without the game crashing? Is there any way to convert a save from 0.8.5 to 0.8.6?

Edit:
Also where is the werewolf for a female player?
And how to I complete sandras quest(futa which quest)? iwent to the specified location got the quest obejective message but then nothing, if I return to sandra there is no dialog.
For the werewolf it part of the bounty hunter quest which u get from the building at the lower left of slinsk then afterword there should sparkling point near the well in slinsk which allows u then to go down the well to where he is at.
For the Sandra's quest did u kill 5 of the creatures forget what they were called cus I know it doesn't say that at first

Last edited:

LonelyVanity11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, what is "high enough"? I played through the game trying to max her affection as much as possible, but I still don't get it.
It might be it needs the corruption score as well cus when I got it I had been raising Meredith's corruption score and affection score

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Was there any reason for them to take down the forums when no one really used the public forums since they had their own private patreon backers only forum?

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone manage to get into the cave west of the convent in 0.8.6 without the game crashing?

Yeah, in the the data directory you need to replace 'Map057.rvdata2' with one from an earlier version. It worked for me!

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just found this game on Patreon. And I didn't really get all info I want so I hope I can ask here.

-This game will be continuous expand? (no ending / final chapter).
-How many scenes are there now?
-What fetish does this include?
-I assume some scenes will be locked depend on your gender? (by what percentage?, are there many scenes like that?)
-Does it have repeatable H-event? or one time only?

Thank you.

P.S. I don't know if this game have it own forum or not. (I believe there is judging by the number of patrons and the few activity here)

Status
Not open for further replies.