What's new

RoR Game Concept; Need Programmers and Artists

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RoR Game Concept; Need Programmers and Artists

that bug in the pic is a House Centapede. there harmless, but they can bite. no poision though. and extremely fact. like (WHY THE HEEL THEY SO DAM FAST) kind of fast. fast enough to trick you out and you lose sight of them.

they like moist places. and there different from catepillars
Are they really that fast? Awesome now i want one as a pet and call it Mr.speedy legs.

OK I'll make a metal hinge/swing door, a shipping door(one that slides up and down by buttons) and I'll make a goo covered state of sprites,for the recolor of liquids(will be one base color for water maybe/or no color at all just the outline maybe).Drips will evaporate on the floor falling water off her body her hair will straighten a little.Anyways back to doing tests and slowly make some more sprites may or may not get much done this weekend.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are they really that fast? Awesome now i want one as a pet and call it Mr.speedy legs.

OK I'll make a metal hinge/swing door, a shipping door(one that slides up and down by buttons) and I'll make a goo covered state of sprites,for the recolor of liquids(will be one base color for water maybe/or no color at all just the outline maybe).Drips will evaporate on the floor falling water off her body her hair will straighten a little.Anyways back to doing tests and slowly make some more sprites may or may not get much done this weekend.
Well, for the door, I was only going to have an open sprite, and a locked/closed sprite. I won't actually show the doors being opened, seeing as they're unlocked in different areas that where the door is actually at. I find that it would be easier if the unlocked doors remained open and the locked doors stayed closed until they are unlocked...

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

XD Well, if we have caterpillars... why not centipedes?
No centipedes... At least not in the first game...

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aww... I don't care if there's centipedes. It's just fun to see your reaction.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well it's been awhile so I finally had time to do some more work.

I'm about 60% done all the caterpillar's sprites(35 frames so far) includeing some hentai sprites and grabs.I don't want to spoil anything so just some various actions it could do(not sure if this will work right but it helped me practice).

Grabs will be different for facing behind and in front,but even if it's too hard to program and they don't work I would get more experience at least, i'm new at animations.

Possibilities:The oil will stick too Liliana she won't be able to jump over because the catapillar is too high so you have to back away from it or you will be covered.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well it's been awhile so I finally had time to do some more work.

I'm about 60% done all the caterpillar's sprites(35 frames so far) includeing some hentai sprites and grabs.I don't want to spoil anything so just some various actions it could do(not sure if this will work right but it helped me practice).

Grabs will be different for facing behind and in front,but even if it's too hard to program and they don't work I would get more experience at least, i'm new at animations.

Possibilities:The oil will stick too Liliana she won't be able to jump over because the catapillar is too high so you have to back away from it or you will be covered.
Interesting... But as for the part on having the caterpillars spit oil at Liliana, that would kinda be beneficial for Liliana. I intended for oil to do two things when it covered Liliana:

1. Make it easier for her to escape enemy grapples and squeeze through tiny gaps.

2. Decrease Liliana's traction therefore making her go much slower and slide frequently.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting... But as for the part on having the caterpillars spit oil at Liliana, that would kinda be beneficial for Liliana. I intended for oil to do two things when it covered Liliana:

1. Make it easier for her to escape enemy grapples and squeeze through tiny gaps.

2. Decrease Liliana's traction therefore making her go much slower and slide frequently.
So maybe hydraulic fluid instead? That red stuff is friggin sticky on skin and impossible to get off!

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So maybe hydraulic fluid instead? That red stuff is friggin sticky on skin and impossible to get off!
Or the stringy stuff that caterpillars use to spin cocoons. That would make more sense. Especially for the game-over animation that I have in mind for this enemy, but I'll work on those later int the game's development.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh interesting, how's the progress on this by the way? This was one of the things that had caught my interest.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh interesting, how's the progress on this by the way? This was one of the things that had caught my interest.
We're currently working on creating sprites and platform placement for one of the main areas of the game.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cool, if you need help with doing actionscript in flash I can probably lend a hand.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool, if you need help with doing actionscript in flash I can probably lend a hand.
Awesome, we'll probably need some help on making rape animations and the animation where the moving gears accidentally strip off all of Liliana's clothes~.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heh, I'm probably not to great for graphics, but I figure I know enough actionscript to handle hit detection and animations that result.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh, I'm probably not to great for graphics, but I figure I know enough actionscript to handle hit detection and animations that result.
Well, that's actually pretty good, we'll probably need those skills. I started learning how to use gamemaker and I think having someone that knows how to do actionscript for certain aspects of the game would be terriffic~<3.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well I don't know much about gamemaker, but that's different from flash at least.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I don't know much about gamemaker, but that's different from flash at least.
It's easier to program the platforming style into GameMaker, but I'll still need the animations for rape attacks, finishers, game-over screens, cutscenes of sorts, etc...

Keep in mind, this isn't going to be a heavily detailed game, at first, but once we get a rough copy of the completed first game, we can tweek with the graphics then. I just want to get a working copy done, and I really can use all the help that I can get.