What's new

VN/TEXT Roninsong games(Ai Subeki, Eddy Bear, Candy shop)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Roninsong games(Ai Subeki, Eddy Bear, Candy shop)

I've been an actively contributing member of the fap society. I used to work on a certain title myself.
Proof or GTFO 4-post hero.

This thread was doing perfectly fine until you two popped up. If you don't want to help, then please leave, because no one cares what you think. They asked nicely, so just stop, because we're used to waiting for new content to get shared, and we don't need your negativity. Thank you and goodbye.
You're acting as if we suddenly appeared from the bushes or something... I've been quietly monitoring this thread for a long time, and do even have posts in it dating as far back as 2015. So I say to you: This thread was doing perfectly fine until you popped up.

Besides, this isn't about someone asking for help/content. It's about them insisting on getting it, I don't give a fuck how polite your words are, asking repeatedly is just as rude as saying "Give it to me now". Add to that, they're spamming up the thread with requests of things that we all want, and might have thought were what they posted before we read the posts...

michael_r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't owe you a damn thing troll. I've ignored your douche ass from the start for a reason. If Iamarock or pinguim want to know what I worked on, they can PM me. You on the other hand, can go fuck yourself.

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're acting as if we suddenly appeared from the bushes or something... I've been quietly monitoring this thread for a long time, and do even have posts in it dating as far back as 2015. So I say to you: This thread was doing perfectly fine until you popped up.

Besides, this isn't about someone asking for help/content. It's about them insisting on getting it, I don't give a fuck how polite your words are, asking repeatedly is just as rude as saying "Give it to me now". Add to that, they're spamming up the thread with requests of things that we all want, and might have thought were what they posted before we read the posts...
Actually, I still stand by my original statement. I'm not the one who told someone to go fuck off, mate. And considering I've put more of an effort into wanting to help out as well. So yeah, chill out.

So, I had to trudge through svscomics god-awful file sharing website to get this. It took way longer than what was needed, considering 3 different times, the download process broke and I couldn't restart and had to wait 3 hours to do the download again (thanks uploaded, you big piece of shit). But it's whatever, it's done now and I really hope I never have to go through that again. This is all of Roninsong's stuff up till 06/28/16, with some stuff I added in as well, taken from a siterip of 3dfuckhouse. I prettied up the filenames and made everything organized. It has:
  • Eddy bear up to ep. 25
  • Ai subeki up to ep. 22 (and I added my own copies of Ai Subeki+ up to ep. 3)
  • As up to date as I hope I am on Candy Shop, there's probably one or two missing that have been made since June
  • Everything for Wet, except for 5, since these two dudes helped show me where I could get the first 5:
No idea if anybody knew, but there's been a bunch of "wet" posted since Ai Subeki Plus...
I have just posted on swfchan five of the ten new Wet files. The other five weren't direct swf files, and are compiled on site manually, so I couldn't grab them and post properly.
  • So now it's just missing Laura, Catwoman, Harley Quin, Starfire, & Poison.
  • And it has Magic Shop with a list of all the recipes. as well as something called Ultimate Dream Shop.

So yeah, as up to date as I want it to be. There's no need to thank me, I really don't mind, especially if I can just get this stuff away from shitty file upload sites and put it on a place that doesn't suck dick. Though, if you want to show your thanks, I would love if someone would be able to get the rest of the stuff that's not in here, as well as maybe all the goodies that are on Patreon only, and share it so I can put it on the zip file. That would be the best way to say thanks, since I unfortunately don't have any spare cash to get the rest of the stuff off of Patreon & 3dfh, for the moment. If ya can't, no biggie, I understand. And if you like Ronin's stuff, support him any way you can, even if it's just moral support. :p

Anyways, hope you enjoy it. It's a mega link, fyi.

#!74sGSKyb!YwHrIpuQ_12BBDB6U9B6Isina-zS_V-P_3yCsTk7ynI

P.S. - if anyone wants a copy of this 3dfuckhouse siterip, just let me know and I'll share it as well.

pinguim

Reputation score

Thanks Iamarock.

As for all the commotion, me, and i think, the others involved, simply wanted to express interest on a thread that didn't have nothing added in a couple months. I didn't want to see it die, simple as that.

If that causes you ill being then you can go fuck yourselves.

Zoom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That helped.:eek: Thank you!!! :)

Augustus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got in this thead, but the original post explains nothing, and what most I could find mid-thread was some personal flamewars.

So, can someone tell me what is this thread about?

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what is this thread about?
I can only suggest to you read the thread name, it's actually pretty self explaining.. just thread for discussion of Roninsong games..

Last edited:

mitre27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anything new came out?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

YUP!!! 500 videos! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE BUMP ASKING AS WE WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY SO WITHOUT THAT!

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

His stuff is slowly popping up on gamesofdesire and Gamcore.

The last thing I saw from him was when he did the 2 parter where you fuck the 2 scientist women you see in the Candy series.

mitre27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

His stuff is slowly popping up on gamesofdesire and Gamcore.

The last thing I saw from him was when he did the 2 parter where you fuck the 2 scientist women you see in the Candy series.
Ooo haven't seen that, interesting.

Edit: Checked the sites, don't see much from roninsong and nothing new atall.

Last edited:

williamderry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have lost my all collection in an hard disk explosion :mad::mad:

Could someone post a compilation? Plzzzzz

TotalDramaFan2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a list of Candy Girls and have there been new Candy Shop games so far?:)

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have a list of Candy Girls and have there been new Candy Shop games so far?:)
I really don't have a list but new ones that I know of only are Neapolitan and Milk and Cookies.

TotalDramaFan2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The ones that I know of right now:

Candy Shop Games:

- Peppermint
- Gummy (1&2)
- Chocolate
- Cotton Candy
- Candy Corn
- Wedding Cake
- Jawbreaker
- Hot Ball
- Mochi
- Bubble Gum
- Cookie Dough
- Lemon Drop
- S'Mores
- Coffee Bean
- Honey Pop
(- Excelia)
- Banana Pudding
- Birthday Cake
- Candy Apple
- Cinnamon Bun
- Pumpkin Pie
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Neapolitan
- Milk & Cookies

Non-Games:
- Sugar Cookie
- Strawberry Milk
- Blueberry Muffin
- Red Velvet

Add More if you like, or pics if you have them. Thanks. Just trying to get people up to date. Love Roninsong and the candy shop series!

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A few new flashes were released apparently. Like 5 or something? One of them is a chick called bread pudding.