What's new

VN/TEXT Roninsong games(Ai Subeki, Eddy Bear, Candy shop)

Bandi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Roninsong games(Ai Subeki, Eddy Bear, Candy shop)

I have just posted on swfchan five of the ten new Wet files. The other five weren't direct swf files, and are compiled on site manually, so I couldn't grab them and post properly.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have just posted on swfchan five of the ten new Wet files. The other five weren't direct swf files, and are compiled on site manually, so I couldn't grab them and post properly.
Thanks but how download the files from that site?????:confused:

Bandi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As an aside, man, that's a horrible website, I'm glad I only did the dollar trial, Roninsong's stuff is the only stuff worth even looking at. I'd rather (and do) support his Patreon instead.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi everyone!!!!, i have for all of you the links for Ai Subeki 1, 2 and 3!!!!!:D

ps 1: i already share AS1 but without sound now it has!!!!.
ps 2: it doesn´t have the background for AS1 so just copy them from the previous links(if still works:confused:)

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I had the possibility to test all games few days ago with a friend account, including AI subeki 4 and the newest candy shop, and tbh the quality seems a bit lower compared to old ones. And the html..oh god really slows down the loading.
Hope Roninsong will come back to make games properly.

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any new games or episodes of Candy Shop & Ai Subeki out? It's been almost a month and a half since the last comment, you guys gotta stay on top of this stuff, man. Sharing is caring.

petergriff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any new games or episodes of Candy Shop & Ai Subeki out? It's been almost a month and a half since the last comment, you guys gotta stay on top of this stuff, man. Sharing is caring.
There's been one bad Candy Shop, that's it.

michael_r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If there is a new candy shop, even if its terrible, please post it.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If there is a new candy shop, even if its terrible, please post it.
I agree, please post, i cant find it.
How about no? If people don't have it, they don't have it, simple. If someone does have it and doesn't want to share it, that's their choice, deal with it.

michael_r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How about no? If people don't have it, they don't have it, simple. If someone does have it and doesn't want to share it, that's their choice, deal with it.
Well......for some reason I just caught a whiff of douche bag. I'm happy you feel good for acting like a jackass on your keyboard. Slow clap.....we were both polite in our request, and didn't harm anyone in doing so. So how about doing us a solid and getting a life outside of trying to pretend your powerful over the internet. If you weren't such a looser in real world, I'm sure you wouldn't be such a jerk online. Do try to cheer up though buttercup. You'll only end up wrecking everyone's fap sessions by being such an undeniably sour member of this community.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

How about you just get your own account for that awful site and fuck off.

Sarav

Reputation score

we were both polite in our request, and didn't harm anyone in doing so.
What's polite about being a leech? And the harm? You're annoying the people who actually know the rules of this site, and begging for links are one of those things aren't allowed.

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's polite about being a leech? And the harm? You're annoying the people who actually know the rules of this site, and begging for links are one of those things aren't allowed.
How about you just get your own account for that awful site and fuck off.
This thread was doing perfectly fine until you two popped up. If you don't want to help, then please leave, because no one cares what you think. They asked nicely, so just stop, because we're used to waiting for new content to get shared, and we don't need your negativity. Thank you and goodbye.

Sarav

Reputation score

I don't see whats rude about saying that if someone has any of the new stuff, they are, in no way, obligated to share it.

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't see whats rude about saying that if someone has any of the new stuff, they are, in no way, obligated to share it.
Of course not, but you just went after the guys just for politely asking. They didn't demand links to the content under threat of gunpoint. They didn't try to shake down peter. All they did was ask nicely. Usually, if people DON'T mention their wants for something, people won't think twice about not sharing something, so they have to say something so people can know there's an interest, since, regardless of how shoddy the content is, they, and me as well, would still like to see it.

I still want the non-blurry candy-shop catalog that the patreons got, as well as all the other good shit they've been getting (new candy girl pics, fusions, etc.), but I'm not bitching for links to be shared, am I? No, I'll ask nicely and bide my time and if it doesn't happen after quite a while and I have the spare cash, consider doing it myself, simple as that.

billadamms

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Of course not, but you just went after the guys just for politely asking. They didn't demand links to the content under threat of gunpoint. They didn't try to shake down peter. All they did was ask nicely. Usually, if people DON'T mention their wants for something, people won't think twice about not sharing something, so they have to say something so people can know there's an interest, since, regardless of how shoddy the content is, they, and me as well, would still like to see it.

I still want the non-blurry candy-shop catalog that the patreons got, as well as all the other good shit they've been getting (new candy girl pics, fusions, etc.), but I'm not bitching for links to be shared, am I? No, I'll ask nicely and bide my time and if it doesn't happen after quite a while and I have the spare cash, consider doing it myself, simple as that.
Simply put there are rules here for a reason. If you really want something, learn how to lurk and who to ask for your requests without cluttering the thread with them. If someone decides to post a link, they will. Be patient. You bringing nothing to the content of these threads not only disrupts the flow of the conversation but you also come across as being selfish and discourteous to some that are interested in the topic.

michael_r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nor do I see whats rude by politely asking for someone to post it, and that's not how you put it, nice try though. I think you forgot that people can just go and read what you said genius; furthermore, I've been an actively contributing member of the fap society. I used to work on a certain title myself. Nice try on the claim of me being a leech though. I wonder who the real leech is? A text reviewer or someone who spends all of his time "enforcing rules" on here? Meanwhile, I was busy actually helping the real process.