• Skills, Weapons & Armors

Votes: 75 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chndragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ188796] Botsuraku Reijyo -The Daughters Fall

I can't download the partial from this awful awful site :( What do I do?

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

I can't download the partial from this awful awful site :( What do I do?
I don't know what's happened to you to think that this is an awful website but I can assure you it's not the site's fault that you can't download the partial.

On the first post of this thread click the "Botsuraku Reijyo v1.00" and that link should take you to zippyshare where you can download the partial.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright, I just wanted to give everyone an update. I'm currently right now, as we speak, working on finishing up translating all the Quests. Afterwards, I'll finish up the Skills and Item descriptions and by Christmas I'll have the final and complete Partial done and ready for release.
I'll probably also Look into translating event options as well.

Kiso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I just wanted to give everyone an update. I'm currently right now, as we speak, working on finishing up translating all the Quests. Afterwards, I'll finish up the Skills and Item descriptions and by Christmas I'll have the final and complete Partial done and ready for release.
I'll probably also Look into translating event options as well.
Thank you for the hard work! :)

Really looking forward to it!!

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

nice! will be a nice present! thx a bunch for doing this!

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

ho nice =) didn't have played this game yet, was waiting the quest translation =)

thx for the works ^p^/

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

ho nice =) didn't have played this game yet, was waiting the quest translation =)

thx for the works ^p^/
Well, the wait wont be much longer. Cause all the quests are translated, BITCH! Now all I have left are the boring ass Database bull shit. You know, fucking skills and items and shit. Goddamn weapons, armors and you know what. Shit's getting really intense over here in Christmas Town, cause guess what? Its fucking Christmas BABY!
Merry Christmas! I've been up for like, a whole day or something...
Alright, I'm going to drink some more Rum Eggnog, then get some fucking sleep. Expect some real serious shit tomorrow.

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Merry Christmas everybody! The partial is done! All quest, items, skill, weapon and armors complete. If I've missed anything, or you find any issues let me know and I'll fix it.
I was going to hunt down event options, but I decided it would be better to get this out first, then deal with that later.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks very much for the release. Had a small hiccup with not being able to open the window initially, and if anyone else is having that issue, open Game.ini and alter the Library section until it matches the appropriate .dll file in your folder.

I probably just forgot to install the correct RTP, so it's probably not going to be an issue for most.

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Couldnt come any better thanks a million very much appreciate the time it done from release

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just wanna to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH wor your work!

Akimu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks very much for the release. Had a small hiccup with not being able to open the window initially, and if anyone else is having that issue, open Game.ini and alter the Library section until it matches the appropriate .dll file in your folder.

I probably just forgot to install the correct RTP, so it's probably not going to be an issue for most.
I had that problem, had to change the "Library=System\RGSS300.dll" to "Library=System\RGSS301.dll" in game.ini it's working now, thanks for pointing it out Nirakei!

Guerrilla Exia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this work at latest version or only 1.00?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Is this work at latest version or only 1.00?
For now only Version 1.00. I'll be doing an update to 1.06 shortly, assuming that's the last update. Right now I'm just waiting to make sure Oneone1 doesn't put out another update. I'd rather only have to transfer everything over only once.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am having so many problems with this for some stupid reason. Never had trouble with applying translations before this one. First off, I had the RGSS300.dll error, which I fixed by changing the name in the game.ini file. And now that that's fixed, I'm getting missing files apparently. Game works fine before I apply the patch, but now it's not. Apparently, the file "NowLoading" is missing. Uh... help? That file doesn't even exist in the non-translated version... what the fuck.

Edit: Fixed it. I have no idea why, but when I extracted the game.rgss3a, not all files actually got extracted, so most files didn't exist. But yeah, it works now, so ignore me.

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Alright everybody. The partial has now been updated and will work with Version 1.06 just fine.
If you find any problems let me know.

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wanna thank you for these translations you do Rrezz :)

I would be lost and unable to play these great games without the hard work you translators are doing.

That said i hope this one get's full translation sometime later(dialogues) cause its more fun when you can read the dialogues :)

Last edited:

zipetya

Reputation score

Sans +rep system, I hope temporarily, allow me to thank you here Rrezz for the partial!

I am not the one for ONEONE1 games (everything is too... big...ya know?! lol) but I will most definitely be making an exception with this - seems so comprehensive and polished. And the title music made me chuckle. xD

And your partial will make the experience much much better!
Domo arigato!