Votes: 217 74.3%
  • Skills, Weapons & Armors

Votes: 75 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Alright, Just a heads up the Partial is underway and in full development as we speak. Right now Menu stuff is mostly complete, H Stats are moving along nicely. The titles to the first 20 Quests are done and there's 63 quests total. I'll move along with those with time, eventually fully translating the quests and descriptions.
Let me know if you guys want me to tackle Quests first or Skills, Armors, and Weapons first.
As time moves on I'll continue to add to this partial until its a complete partial with everything.

Enjoy

Thread

Let me know if you encounter any issues or problems and I'll try to resolve as soon as I can.

Alright, Partial is done. Quests are all done. Items, Weapons, Skills and Armors are all done.
Partial now updated to version 1.06 of the game.

Attachments

Last edited:

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ188796] Botsuraku Reijyo -The Daughters Fall

Thanks a lot :)

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your hard work bro, the partial is a must for me to play those games..

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Voted for quests, equipment and skills are easy to figure out even by trial and error.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for doing the partial. Ill personally wait for the armor/skill translations before i start playing.

rhead40

Reputation score

Yun-ah already did a partial with item and skill names, but not the quests and h-stats. Maybe you can combine his with yours?

Here's Yun-ah's post:

showpost.php?p=907408&postcount=241

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha, was thinking of doing a partial for this as well. Guess we have to be more coordinated when a popular game comes out or we might waste precious time...

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Haha, was thinking of doing a partial for this as well. Guess we have to be more coordinated when a popular game comes out or we might waste precious time...
I had posted in the thread that I was planning on working on it. Yugi said it was cool as he had other games he was working on.
But yeah, I've started working on a few games before only to have someone else post a thread about it before me :rolleyes:. We could probably make a sticky thread in the Translators Group for who's going to work on what.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yun-ah already did a partial with item and skill names, but not the quests and h-stats. Maybe you can combine his with yours?

Here's Yun-ah's post:

showpost.php?p=907408&postcount=241
That was just a dirty partial I made for myself and decided to share it (I play fine with a translator, just need items/skill names). That's no good translations for the real thing. :p

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Can someone upload a save for me of right when Alice starts working as a prostitute. I'm actually not that far into the game yet, and right now I'm translating the prostitution menu. So having a save for that point will help me troubleshoot it as I go along.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can someone upload a save for me of right when Alice starts working as a prostitute. I'm actually not that far into the game yet, and right now I'm translating the prostitution menu. So having a save for that point will help me troubleshoot it as I go along.
Here ya go. :p

Attachments

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you going to be translating the more advanced options of the game?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yugi said it was cool as he had other games he was working on.
Well, i am "getting" something ready. So, wanna try get some work on that. He he, but keep up the work Rrezz. ^_^b

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can anyone provide a summary/synopsis for this game's story? I've kind of just been guessing and would like some more context before I start playing this again once all the quests are translated :)

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

ALRIGHT! Got another update out, this time the Prostitution menu and options and shit like that are done.
Some of the quests have also been translated, but they take a while to do. Mainly cause the Quests have a Summary, a Description, Clear Conditions and up to 4 different Results depending on how you finish the quest. So I'll continue to work on those, but they'll be a little slow as I don't want to burn myself out.
Some of the Menu need to have their picture edited, and the program I usually use to extract text from images isn't working.
Expect maybe 1 or 2 more Updates then the Partial should be 100% bueno.

Phildalt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ALRIGHT! Got another update out, this time the Prostitution menu and options and shit like that are done.
Some of the quests have also been translated, but they take a while to do. Mainly cause the Quests have a Summary, a Description, Clear Conditions and up to 4 different Results depending on how you finish the quest. So I'll continue to work on those, but they'll be a little slow as I don't want to burn myself out.
Some of the Menu need to have their picture edited, and the program I usually use to extract text from images isn't working.
Expect maybe 1 or 2 more Updates then the Partial should be 100% bueno.
How do you even apply the patch? I pasted everything in my main folder, replaced everything, and I still don't have anything translated.

Last edited:

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you even apply the patch? I pasted everything in my main folder, replaced everything, and I still don't have anything translated.
did you remember to rename or delete the game.rgss3a file? otherwise it will load from that file and not the actual folders

Phildalt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did you remember to rename or delete the game.rgss3a file? otherwise it will load from that file and not the actual folders
Since I deleted it, I get this error when launching the game:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since I deleted it, I get this error when launching the game:

You used all decrypter to extract the game first right?
Then copy the patch, overwriting files if asked.
Then remove/delete the RGSS3a file.