What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ165659 - Naedoko Demon's Ground v1.1

radiance04

Reputation score
Ignoring a moderator's official warning. Three day ban.
was there a purpose for naming a favorite food?
also after i beat the seedbed girl it unlocked a recording of h-scene 36 and h-scene 44, how were they unlocked normally? i also missed h-scene 43 and the very last monster and i cant for the life of me figure out how to unlock them.
getting my ass kicked in the seedbed just had her step back and comment on hte fact she got beaten.

kumokumo

Lurker
Reputation score
Ignoring a moderator's official warning. Three day ban.
Just for the record, for anyone who is interested, Naedoko Demons Ground is NOT a stand-alone game. There are other games set in this universe, there's at least one I know of right now and that's Lily Knight Saga. It takes place several months before the events of this game. Although the stories aren't EXACTLY connected story-wise, the characters are. In fact Elize's cousin Leroux is actually a playable character in Lily Knight saga, as is Saki (the Miko Priestess who enters the cave with Leroux). If you're interested go ahead and check it out. There isn't exactly a whole lot of birth scenes but it's pretty full on other content, has a pretty good story, and there are at least 37 usable characters who you can use throughout the story and the postgame.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked due to a non-active download link. If you wish to restore this thread, please provide an updated link to a moderator and they will unlock it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

yamato06

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Time to do the swimsuits and costumes. If you see "[Main Story]", you get it automatically by completing the game. These are not listed in any particular order because they're not numbered in the Costume Room. Again, the location names are what you will see on the pause screen when you're in the right area.

• Bath Time - Pregnant Princess Hot Springs - Get it when you visit the onsen area of the hot springs. [Main Story]
  • Bunny - Knight's Pub - Work in the pub. [Main Story]
  • Cursed Panties - Twilight Cape - From the cave where you start, there is a lady washing clothes in front of a bridge. It's in the chest to her left.
  • Eliza's Clothes - On top of Yamana - After beating the first "final boss". [Main Story]
  • Knight's Armor - Tower Upper Layer - Room where Jard is kidnapped by fairies. Box is in the upper left corner of the room.
  • Kunoichi Garb - Pregnant Princess Hot Springs - Beat the minigame.
  • Light Adventurer - Swamp Village - In the doctor's house in a chest in the lower right corner.
  • Magical Seraph - Akurem HQ: Prison Facility - Take Troymel to the lady staring at the statue looking for ideas. Go back to base, sleep and return to the lady.
  • Plant Bikini - Twilight Forest - Made by Jard at the campsite before facing the Magical Touch Thundercloud. [Main Story]
  • Simple Animal - Pregnant Princess Base - Given to you at the beginning of the game. [Main Story]
  • Swamp Witch - Swamp Village - Given to you by Kakae as a reward for an egg.
  • Tentacle Suit - Inside A Monster - Cutscene with Michelle. It allows you to progress in the dungeon. [Main Story]
  • Onihime Miko - Anywhere - DWT Onimiko.
  • Imp Maid - Anywhere - DWT Beelzebub.
  • Take Off - Pregnant Princess Base - Just listed here to be complete. You get the ability to remove your clothes at the same time you get the "Simple Animal" costume. [Main Story]

• Goldrush - Knight's Residential Area - Show 100,000 YG to the adventurer selling jelly of the building where everyone's looking for jars.
  • Machinery - Tower Exit - After beating Crystal Engineer Liezel and Knight Cherny, wait to regain control of your character then go back in the fight room and talk with Crystal Engineer Lizel.
  • Nomad - Residential Area Dungeon - Chest in the lower right area (south of where you can go upstairs or into the factory).
  • Passion Beat - Pregnant Princess Base - Gifted to you from the girl you save in the Twilight Forest by giving a Return Petals.
  • Ranger - HQ Store - Given by the Bed Manager Princess when you sleep in the store.
  • Sling Ring - Twilight Cape - Beside the lady washing clothes. Not there initially but should be after visiting the base for the first time.
  • Starfish - Pregnant Princess Base - Given to you by Toto after you show her 45 companions.
  • Sunset Beach - Adventurer's Rest Area - Purchased after beating the game and figuring out what the currency above-ground is.
  • Twin Heart - Pregnant Princess Base - Given by Sieg in return for the recording crystal.
  • Swimsuit - Anywhere - DWT Dromog.
  • Ninja Girl - Anywhere - DWT Ningirl.
  • Insect Swimsuit - Anywhere - DWT Red Lady.
  • Snow Cross - Anywhere - DWT Snow-tan.

The last two lists I'll be doing will be the traps and CGs, but it might be a couple days before I'll have it ready.
Wait, how do I get the swimsuit, Im sorry but I don't understand what does DWT means? I'm in the fishing mission, she said I needed a swimsuit.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait, how do I get the swimsuit, Im sorry but I don't understand what does DWT means? I'm in the fishing mission, she said I needed a swimsuit.
DWT stands for Deep World Transformation, where you can transform your monsters into items (or other monsters).

yamato06

Reputation score
DWT stands for Deep World Transformation, where you can transform your monsters into items (or other monsters).
ohhh thanks alot! So where do I start to do that,?I just unlocked tower near the fishing cave?

Gummiel

Reputation score
ohhh thanks alot! So where do I start to do that,?I just unlocked tower near the fishing cave?
The last skill a monster get (with the exception of Jupiri, Gospel and Pukis, who can't be deep worleded at all) is called deep world transform or something along that, jsut use that (outside of a battle) and you will loose the monster but get something else i return depending on the item, some things are amazing, some things are pure crap, and some things are needed to 100% the game, so really a good idea to save before you do any deep world might be better to keep a monster sometimes

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
To add to that, sometimes you need additional items to be able to Deep World a monster.

yamato06

Reputation score
The last skill a monster get (with the exception of Jupiri, Gospel and Pukis, who can't be deep worleded at all) is called deep world transform or something along that, jsut use that (outside of a battle) and you will loose the monster but get something else i return depending on the item, some things are amazing, some things are pure crap, and some things are needed to 100% the game, so really a good idea to save before you do any deep world might be better to keep a monster sometimes
ah thanks alot about it, also, I'm confused about the Nucleus boss, Jupiri said that I needed a tentacle typed monster so I brough Glamor and Machitent but the damage I delt on the boss wasn't working, what monster should I bring with me?

To add to that, sometimes you need additional items to be able to Deep World a monster.
ah thanks alot about it! Also, where can I find the Sling Ring ? It seems that I've missed it somewhere.

Reputation score
Hello! i just got the game myself and the fallow up ( ill be happily playing that and very happy to know there are more games of this bc im addicted ! Been playing this game for the past weak and i LOVE it . ) But im having trouble, i cant find all of the pee thingss, can someone please tell me the locations of all of them ? thank you !

Reputation score
What am I supposed to do after I've found all ten pistons? I only had nine when I activated the one after the HQ so it told me I missed some. I went back and found the one I missed in the swamp village well, but none of them tell me what's next. Do I just continue on as normal and I'll encounter the end of the quest inside Asura's Domain, or am I supposed to do something deliberate?
Where are all ten at ? can you give locations for all 10 please ?

Feleranis

Reputation score
Does anyone know how can I get to the Trimming shop near the tower on a second flour?

Gummiel

Reputation score
Does anyone know how can I get to the Trimming shop near the tower on a second flour?
Noone can answer that here without risking warnings and/or bans, so ask in the actual game thread

hunterkane

Reputation score
Hey guys can someone make a list with the locations of all collectable jars from the fairy quests I am missing the skull jar and all the jars in the upper layer

Thank you

YellowKitty

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 2 week ban.
I have Cokeball in my party but it still just says that the path is broken. Do I maybe need to do something before I can cross the lava or does he need to be at a certain level or something? Pls help Q. Q

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
I have Cokeball in my party but it still just says that the path is broken. Do I maybe need to do something before I can cross the lava or does he need to be at a certain level or something? Pls help Q. Q
You don't use Cokeball to cross paths, he is for something else. You need to go forward in the dungeon and activate levers to make the paths appear.

WedaSan

Reputation score
Any missable CG/monster/costume in the game?

I.e: if you didn't get them at certain point in the story, they'll be lost forever.

And also, is it recommended to be defeated at least once each time I reach new dungeon? So I'll get free monster. Boss defeat also gives the same monster as mobs do?

Gummiel

Reputation score
Any missable CG/monster/costume in the game?

I.e: if you didn't get them at certain point in the story, they'll be lost forever.

And also, is it recommended to be defeated at least once each time I reach new dungeon? So I'll get free monster. Boss defeat also gives the same monster as mobs do?
Noone can answer that here without risking warnings and/or bans, so ask in the actual game thread