What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ165659 - Naedoko Demon's Ground v1.1

Gummiel

Reputation score
i still haven't found the floating jar
As Gryphon said a few replies earlier was the one I was got mixed with the black pearl one, so go to the sun and find the guy that want you to move jar around, and just move them I bunch and eventually he will give you the floating jar then

demonking434

Reputation score
were can i find vibrating stones i have the bad one from forest any one know where the next one is ?

where is the swim suit store?

how to get Depth Incarnation?

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
were can i find vibrating stones i have the bad one from forest any one know where the next one is ?
I believe you need to Deep World a certain monster.
where is the swim suit store?
There is no swimsuit store, you only get swimsuits through events and chests.
how to get Depth Incarnation?
I have no idea what that means, do you mean Deep World Transformation? If so, which monster are you trying to Deep World?

demonking434

Reputation score
I believe you need to Deep World a certain monster.

There is no swimsuit store, you only get swimsuits through events and chests.

I have no idea what that means, do you mean Deep World Transformation? If so, which monster are you trying to Deep World?
never mind found it it the swim suit store at end game in adventure rest need a lot of money to by it

what are the training eggs use for ?

what monster has a aphrodisiac attack only scene missing

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
what monster has a aphrodisiac attack only scene missing
It's Kakae, the one you get from the sidequest where you need to go to the little girl in the second village while pregnant with specific eggs.

JeffYJQ

Reputation score
Hi, I just started playing the game yesterday, and now I'm at the middle tower part. The one with the warping wisps. Pls send help, I have spent half a day there, I am certain I touched every single wisp there ;-;

Gummiel

Reputation score
Hi, I just started playing the game yesterday, and now I'm at the middle tower part. The one with the warping wisps. Pls send help, I have spent half a day there, I am certain I touched every single wisp there ;-;
It is such an annoying area for sure, and almost impossible to explain the actual way, but well you probably missed some (also make sure you get the totem to piss on in that area as well)

JeffYJQ

Reputation score
It is such an annoying area for sure, and almost impossible to explain the actual way, but well you probably missed some (also make sure you get the totem to piss on in that area as well)
I've actually tried to note down which area teleports to where, and I realised there is 1 small section i could never go to.. I'll guess I'll try more.... Also how do you defeat the female robot with tentacles that needs 1200 yrs of battery? :v

JeffYJQ

Reputation score
WAIT NEVERMIND I FOUND IT THANKS

Gummiel

Reputation score
I've actually tried to note down which area teleports to where, and I realised there is 1 small section i could never go to.. I'll guess I'll try more.... Also how do you defeat the female robot with tentacles that needs 1200 yrs of battery? :v
If it the one I think it is, you just need to knock down Eliza

JeffYJQ

Reputation score
Hi, I have a few questions:
1. Which monster do I need to jump over lava
2. Where is the 'Pleasure Amplification Space' needed for H scene no 36?
(I'm gonna assume my other problems will be solved if I know how to solve these 3 problems, or by progressing the game I guess)

Gummiel

Reputation score
Hi, I have a few questions:
1. Which monster do I need to jump over lava
2. Where is the 'Pleasure Amplification Space' needed for H scene no 36?
(I'm gonna assume my other problems will be solved if I know how to solve these 3 problems, or by progressing the game I guess)
1. Cokeball
2. Dieing in the area sealed by the totems you have been pissing on through the entire game
(that is only 2 problems, not 3 though ;))

JeffYJQ

Reputation score
1. Cokeball
2. Dieing in the area sealed by the totems you have been pissing on through the entire game
(that is only 2 problems, not 3 though ;))
Yeah sorry I originally had 3 questions, but right after I clicked post I suddenly remembered one of the answers, so I went back to change it.

Also I'm finally done with the game, do you happen to know what is the name of the game that was advertised at the end after u defeat the final seed bed? (the horror? themed parts)

Gummiel

Reputation score
Yeah sorry I originally had 3 questions, but right after I clicked post I suddenly remembered one of the answers, so I went back to change it.

Also I'm finally done with the game, do you happen to know what is the name of the game that was advertised at the end after u defeat the final seed bed? (the horror? themed parts)
ahh makes sense then :p

as for the advertised game at the end I am not sure since well I can't read japanese, but it could MAYBE be "Nightmare Girls" which is the sequel to this game and is in progress of being translated here https://ulmf.org/threads/rj215006-naitomeagaaruzu-nightmare-girls-english-translation.12533/ But I am not entirely, sure if the studio made other games between these 2 games that it could be instead

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread is for translation information, not gameplay information. Anybody further discussion about it will result in a 3 day ban.

Avin

Reputation score
where i can find this item (Nucleus of the Deep )?

Ren939

Reputation score
Could somebody reupload the Translation Patch? The original and the mirrior links are all down