What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ163898] Vera's Region Tour Diary

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163898] Vera's Region Tour Diary

Thanks Rrezz!

I'm going to apply this to the 1.0 version of the game since I don't have 1.10.
I could definitely understand waiting until the entire thing is complete and wouldn't mind if you chose to do that, but I'd prefer updates every week; it's nice for us to know someone's still working on the game translation and its status, and if it's not too stressful for you, gives you a little accountability check in case you slack (I personally don't pressure anyone, but I know some impatient users will spam some "gimme trans plzzz!").

Yes, I'd be applying every new patch to my game, but no, I wouldn't be the kind of person to replay the game over and over after every translation patch just to see what changed. ;)

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks Rrezz! rep+ :)

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Well clearly someone is going around reporting files on Mega because this thing hasn't been up for a day and it's already been taken down.
Well, for now you'll have to do with an attachment. In the mean time I'll look for an alternate file sharing method since someone or someones doesn't appreciate the finer things in life.

Also I'll probably wait till I have a shit ton of stuff translated and done and release a large patch next time. maybe finish the main quest line, who knows. Only time will tell.

And don't worry, this wont deter my progress. Dead or alive, you're coming with me!... I mean, it'll get translated.

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well clearly someone is going around reporting files on Mega because this thing hasn't been up for a day and it's already been taken down.
theres always somebody gonna tryda make brownie points by reportn stuff. why not name the file sumpm totally different?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

theres always somebody gonna tryda make brownie points by reportn stuff. why not name the file sumpm totally different?
I doubt naming it different is going to help. this file was named G163RJ898. I've even had files that were just named Data taken down. It was for a small game called Little Match Stick girl I did a long long time ago.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

meh, i think mega getsa hair up their ass a lot more lately. im glad yer still pluggin on the translation anyway :)

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

RIP in Pepperoni's, My Mega account got shrekt. I'll eventually find a new uploader, but for now enjoy some relaxing elevator music.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

welp, that sucks but the elevator music brought back memories.

Shirouste

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thx for this elevator music and good luck for your work :)

rizo

Reputation score

So how's it coming along.?
Can't wait for this one, it looks like a lot of fun.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

So how's it coming along.?
Can't wait for this one, it looks like a lot of fun.
Its slowed down a bit. I've been having to deal with a bunch of real life stuff that's been keeping me busy. Also had a rough time translating the Mayor of Deminosu's dialog, so that took longer than I had hoped it would.
All in all its coming along nicely. got everything up to the Western Lighthouse and the Underground Brothel in Deminosu done. Almost got sidetracked cause I wanted to do a partial for Rune Pharmacy, but I decided someone else can take care of that. lol

rizo

Reputation score

Ahh that's understandable, you never know what's going to crop up.
I and everyone I think appreciates the work you're putting in.
I'm sure it will feel a good sense of completion when it's done so you've that to look forward to i guess. lol

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn, this game looks awesome. Don't give up on it please :O.

zipetya

Reputation score

Excuse me if I am asking something stupid, but will applying your partial to a v1.00 game by any chance update it to v1.10?

In other news, thank you very much for taking the time and effort to provide some good times to us by translating this nice looking game.
Hope progress is coming along nicely!
Cheers

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Excuse me if I am asking something stupid, but will applying your partial to a v1.00 game by any chance update it to v1.10?

In other news, thank you very much for taking the time and effort to provide some good times to us by translating this nice looking game.
Hope progress is coming along nicely!
Cheers
To spare you the technical details, it's not worth the risk to try with all the things that could go wrong in doing so.

Best just update then apply the partial.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

got everything up to the Western Lighthouse
Can you give me some hints about finishing that western lighthouse quest. Im stuck at meeting with that maintenance dude who's working inside. Can see him at some point behind a wall but i probably miss some key to unlock the gate or such...

Nevermind, i've solved the issue by touching that blue lantern in town. Now i can lit all of them blue ones.

Last edited:

XHeerosamaX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I doubt naming it different is going to help. this file was named G163RJ898. I've even had files that were just named Data taken down. It was for a small game called Little Match Stick girl I did a long long time ago.
Can i get that??, well i did PM u before lol. i loved that game the cloth change is soooo goood.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

I found a bug which makes any further progress in main story unavailable.
When i talk to Thiago, that dude who gropes u at the beginning in a bar he is suposed to help me translate some ancient text but when i start a conversation with him the game freezes after couple of sentences... I dont think its sound problem cause i tried it on win 8 and vista and its the same

I play ver. 1.00 tried downloading ver 1.10 but it was 1.00 and the problem remains :/

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found a bug which makes any further progress in main story unavailable.
When i talk to Thiago, that dude who gropes u at the beginning in a bar he is suposed to help me translate some ancient text but when i start a conversation with him the game freezes after couple of sentences... I dont think its sound problem cause i tried it on win 8 and vista and its the same

I play ver. 1.00 tried downloading ver 1.10 but it was 1.00 and the problem remains :/
I think 1.10 has some of those bugfixes such as the Ancient Ruins freeze but I haven't been able to find it on the net.

Anyone with 1.10 mind sharing the link via PM?

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

I think 1.10 has some of those bugfixes such as the Ancient Ruins freeze but I haven't been able to find it on the net.

Anyone with 1.10 mind sharing the link via PM?
Il echo that

Tried downloading most recent one and it worked. It still says its version 1.00 but the bug must been fixed

Last edited: