What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ160355 Amore Magic Academy

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score
Re: RJ160355 Amore Magic Academy

I'm not exactly clear on this. I'm already able to play the game as is, but I don't know how to apply this UI translation. Firstly, how do I extrat the game data from Game.rgss3a? Where do I put the contents of your patch (the zip contains 'assets', 'patch', and a file called 'RPGMKTRANSPATCH')? Do I put them all directly into the game's folder?
You should look on this guide if you don't know how to patch. Also when you use RPGMaker Trans you don't need to extract the game.rgss3a file so don't worry about that.

The biggest problem that causes me to drop a translation 95% of the time is that I use hasbians RPGTrans tool and when I hit the map and common events file I end up with a TON of lines that look like this: 既に\\N[1]は性交中だ!\\|\\^ Thats a line straight out of Amore Magic Academy and the problem with the tool is some of those special characters have to be "escaped" in order to make them stay where they belong when the tool patches the game with the new translation. However I cant find a guide anywhere that tells me where I need to place the escape marks in a string that has that many special characters. So what ends up happening is I will do the translation and patch the game after I have done 25 or so files to check that the text is lining up and makes sense and every single time I end up breaking the game. The tool deletes the characters that I have not properly escaped and all the sudden the game will not insert money gains from battles, experience earned, along with other things. I end up getting frustrated and have to drop the project.
When I get a line like "既に\\N[1]は性交中だ!\\|\\^", I literally just change the Japanese and leave the other characters as they are. I'm not sure about escaping characters and stuff but I'm sure it's not as complicated as that. I'm not 100% sure exactly what the line says since I haven't played the game but I'd translate it and put it in the commonevents file as "\\N[1] Has already has sex!\\|\\^" or something like that.

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The biggest problem that causes me to drop a translation 95% of the time is that I use hasbians RPGTrans tool and when I hit the map and common events file I end up with a TON of lines that look like this: 既に\\N[1]は性交中だ!\\|\\^ Thats a line straight out of Amore Magic Academy and the problem with the tool is some of those special characters have to be "escaped" in order to make them stay where they belong when the tool patches the game with the new translation. .
Make sure to read the manual next time.
You use RPGTrans right? Then those are already escaped, nothing to worry about.

The normal is just \N[1], RPGTRans automatically escape this by doing \\N[1]

Koslov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You should look on this guide if you don't know how to patch. Also when you use RPGMaker Trans you don't need to extract the game.rgss3a file so don't worry about that.
Hm. Somehow or other, a folder of the game (with _translated) somehow popped up in the folder I kept RPGMakerTrans in and that version has the UI patch applied. Guess my problem is solved, even though I don't know how it happened.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there any news on the progress of this translation?
It looks like a fun game.

Humsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can check translation progress .

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

when looking at that, remember, there are 156 scenes to translate. He's doing a hell of a job, but the game appears to be ginormous. So hold on to your horses guys because it still has a while till it's done (at least that's how it appears to me)

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those unaware, M1zuki is on Finishing touches according to his patreon.

Get excited

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yup, I'm trying to finish the last batch of revisions as we speak.
I'll probably announce it as 'complete' after that, but I still plan on doing another full revision run just to clean up any mistakes that are left.

OP
S

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you again for finishing this, its a game that I really wanted to play but just couldnt make progress in and my translation skills are terrible. Let me know when its done and maybe I can link the first post to your translation if your releasing it for free or if its just through patreon I will link there and update the thread to complete instead of WIP.

noobsaleh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a heads up, you'll need v2.0 (July 2016?) of the game.

Also 300MB (more than half) of the game is just Audio and stock Graphics, lol. Only 100MB of CG. -.- And surprisingly no scenes with more than 1 girl.

Still gonna play the shit out of it, I'm just saying.

Last edited:

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok it's done.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Excellent job as always.

cuddlybastard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The text display on this game is way too slow, does anyone know how to speed it up?

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

page 8 of main thread for this game has the v2.0 that was posted by KHTA

and thanks m1zuki for the awesome translation!

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok it's done.

This madman, he actually finished the translation and stayed alive till the end...

You deserve a full time rest, boy...

...before you hopefully take on Shadowcore for your next translation, that is....