What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ137150] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (English Translation)

Re: [RJ137150] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (English Translation)

is there anyway to rescue the princess before she gets the worm and raped etc or is it impossible? I'm trying to follow w/e the light/just path they spoke of is and I'm assuming rescuing her before any of this happens is part of that. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

You just need farm gold outside of the town and never enter in the town, just kill the golden scorpion a few times and u should have enough money for the rest of the game if it's your first playthough. new game + u can keep money, equips, etc...

"- changed name of the item "Kahramahn" to "Kaframan" (going by the katakana)"

Thanks! I'll have it as "Kahraman"!

This game seems pretty decent maybe I like it because its not typical rpg maker fodder. I'm glad you kept going even though you got some hate messages. Personally I think if jp devs are gonna be xenophobic or just say no to translations with no apparent reason they should be ignored. now if they gave an actual reason like that they had plans to sell the game in english at some point, then I could see them saying no to fan translations.

Yeah. But I don't think it'll be a significant problem. Although I've never made direct contact with the dev, I think he's pretty cool. I believe the DMCAs are mostly just random claims. Mediafire even acknowledged a DMCA flag on their own terms&conditions file, so I think it's either automated or run by idiots. xD

how do a attack before it runs away? if the only item I remember seeing that raises speed was some equipment inside the town which would then start the day timer and I believe they dont let me leave the town midway

how do a attack before it runs away? if the only item I remember seeing that raises speed was some equipment inside the town which would then start the day timer and I believe they dont let me leave the town midway

There's an ability that lets you use the skill in the first slot at the start of an encounter. Put thunderbolt in that slot and you should have a one-hit KO.

So, what can we expect for the next week patch?

lol can you guys stop giving me half an answer if your gonna tell me to kill this crazy scorpion that can't be out-sped then also tell me before hand that I need this hidden ability and where to get it. I'm starting to wonder if you guys are telling me to kill something that isn't killable in the first play through.

Seriously I think reading some japanese wiki with google translate has been more helpful. sounds almost like it doesn't even matter if I save the girl or not

Yeah, it doesn't matter. The game's two paths are based on whether you win or lose a boss fight later on. The progression of the princess' training only acts as a time limit for finding her, and even if time runs out you're given the option to go back several days without losing any progress. Fucking around with golden scorpions might be fun but it's totally unnecessary.

lol can you guys stop giving me half an answer if your gonna tell me to kill this crazy scorpion that can't be out-sped then also tell me before hand that I need this hidden ability and where to get it. I'm starting to wonder if you guys are telling me to kill something that isn't killable in the first play through.

The quick cast skill is gotten form the sewers in town if I remember correctly, so this might need to be done on additional playthroughs.

The quick cast skill is gotten form the sewers in town if I remember correctly, so this might need to be done on additional playthroughs.

use quick cast to kill the scorpion and on the second day farm the gold scorpion (you will lose half day, but u can have more gold this way than arena or dancing and even beat the prostitute gold farm). You can try save the princess before she loses her virginity in the slavery (well at least she didnt lost when I had gone rescued her. But looking at the final fight she already lost dont matter route and days.)

not sure if you guys know but talking to the sailor in the port has some significance although his lines are untranslated. Maybe it should be prioritized next update?

not sure if you guys know but talking to the sailor in the port has some significance although his lines are untranslated. Maybe it should be prioritized next update?

I had mistakenly skipped the section thinking it was part of the Batil section that would come after the Lower Slave Market section; it was located in a section apart from the rest.

I'll quickly get it translated; thanks for reporting this!

Might as well mention all this other stuff then since I stopped playing and just assumed this was where progress in the translation had stopped. After I get out of the Ashen ruins there is dialogue that happens with Airi upon trying to go back to the Dawn black sheep bar possibly something else you missed?

Then there's also any dialogue pertaining to the boss in Balsa wasteland left untranslated possibly voiding any hints on how to beat it along with the all of the summons lines. Not sure if any of her lines matter though she seems to be kind of extra.

Last edited:

Might as well mention all this other stuff then since I stopped playing and just assumed this was where progress in the translation had stopped. After I get out of the Ashen ruins there is dialogue that happens with Airi upon trying to go back to the Dawn black sheep bar possibly something else you missed?

Then there's also any dialogue pertaining to the boss in Balsa wasteland left untranslated possibly voiding any hints on how to beat it along with the all of the summons lines. Not sure if any of her lines matter though she seems to be kind of extra.

If it's the small cut scene where Airi's being chased, that's part of the Append content. I haven't gotten to that yet. Otherwise, in the case that I did oversee something, any pictures or copy-pastes of the lines would be very helpful.

The Balsa Wastelands boss scene has been mostly translated by Candiru; I just need to edit/check it and implement it in; it's not a priority at the moment though.

I think thats about the 3rd dialogue there no idea if shes being chased or not since I can't read it

How are the probabilities for a release Monday in March? :p

None? Seeing as monday is april

Any news?

All we can do right now is wait and pray for their sucess.

They are too lazy to put just one letter... just one news would be enough if they are still alive or not.... Lazy Translation yay!! XDD

Well anyways lets pray for their success

Yeah I agree. While I understand that translating is hard work and very time consuming, any sort of update would be appreciated. We haven't heard from SFrame since February...

Back