What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ127061] Escape from Fort Rugoem (English Translation)

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ127061] Escape from Fort Rugoem (English Translation)

Escape from Fort Rugome.. huh.

I used to ponder quite a bit about the name of the fort while I was translating the game since it was quite important. Decided to spell "ルゴーム" as "Rugoem" when I saw the picture drew by the creator of the game that was made as a "Thank you" to people who have brought the game.

Maybe it was a typo.. or maybe the creator decided to change the name a little. Oh well. :p

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Picture don't show. Copy & paste bring a 403 forbidden error :/

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks fine from my side. Oh well, it's pixiv, maybe there's some incompatibility issues.

Try loading from this then.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Work fine with the new link. Thanks !

Love the fact the whole message is in english. Maybe a sign toward westerner ?

Anyway, I'm looking forward his next game since I saw the sketch of the heroine on his twitter :p

(and I hope someone translate the sequel as well) ^^

PS : never took the time when I found your translation of this one, so I do it now : thanks a lot for the translation, I really enjoyed the game thank to it !

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Most Japanese understand common english words so it's a nice way to get the message across to more people.

Well.. I can't start another translation if I don't finish translating the game that I'm working on. I've an important year ahead for myself too so I really can't make an obligation to translate the sequel. Sorry to disappoint you huh, I know you're a fan of the circle's work.

And it's alright.. I'm glad to know that people enjoyed the translation. :p

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Welcome back, Candy! It's nice seeing you post again! ^^

It made my day to see you're still alive :D

Bryanis

Reputation score

Oups, bit of bad english there. Never intended to ask you directly to do the translation.
I was just stating my wish the sequel got a full translation ^^
(I can't deny that if the different game of the same circle are translated by the same person it gave a kind of continuity, everyone having some litle difference which show uo on how the text are translated).
But It's up to everyone to decide if they want, and what they want to translate.
We can only be grateful that someone did any work at all.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welcome back, Candy! It's nice seeing you post again! ^^

It made my day to see you're still alive :D
Ahaha.. yeah, I'm alive. Thanks, chiakisan.

rizo

Reputation score

Most Japanese understand common english words so it's a nice way to get the message across to more people.

Well.. I can't start another translation if I don't finish translating the game that I'm working on. I've an important year ahead for myself too so I really can't make an obligation to translate the sequel. Sorry to disappoint you huh, I know you're a fan of the circle's work.

And it's alright.. I'm glad to know that people enjoyed the translation. :p
What are you currently working on if you don't mind me asking? Also how's the progress of it? You seem to pick awesome games so it's nice to hear you're working on something else.

Guerrilla Exia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't find any active link anywhere
All link is dead
Mind help this poor souls?

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't find any active link anywhere
All link is dead
Mind help this poor souls?
If you are talking about the patch it is in the op. If you are talking about the game itself you didn't look very hard, check the thread in the games section.

Guerrilla Exia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for reminder
Someone just PM'ed me earlier

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What are you currently working on if you don't mind me asking? Also how's the progress of it? You seem to pick awesome games so it's nice to hear you're working on something else.
I'm still translating . As for progress... well, slightly more than 50%... I guess?

A pretty discouraging number after such a long time, but I really just don't translate as much as I used to anymore.

rizo

Reputation score

I'm still translating . As for progress... well, slightly more than 50%... I guess?

A pretty discouraging number after such a long time, but I really just don't translate as much as I used to anymore.
Ahh that's good to know, didn't know you where working on this. Will have to keep my eye on it. :)
Any work is better than no work. :p

PrivateDJ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi does anyone still have a working translation patch link? The link in the OP no longer works.

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Bumping this b/c supposedly Kagura Games plans on releasing a translated version of this...

They also plan on releasing a translated version of Alternate DiMansion Mystery Record [RJ199575], another game with a full translation here on ulmf...

Just wondering what people's thoughts are. I can't help but assume that maybe it's an easier practice to edit an already translated game (change up words, sentence structure, etc) rather than translate from scratch. I'm reminded of Slave Sword and how Norzz's translation was finished and then buried b/c of Kagura Game's announcement. I'm not making accusations, nor do I wish to assume the worst, as Kagura Games has had some great releases. But I can't help feel like this isn't helping the fan translation scene at all...

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bumping this b/c supposedly Kagura Games plans on releasing a translated version of this...

They also plan on releasing a translated version of Alternate DiMansion Mystery Record [RJ199575], another game with a full translation here on ulmf...

Just wondering what people's thoughts are. I can't help but assume that maybe it's an easier practice to edit an already translated game (change up words, sentence structure, etc) rather than translate from scratch. I'm reminded of Slave Sword and how Norzz's translation was finished and then buried b/c of Kagura Game's announcement. I'm not making accusations, nor do I wish to assume the worst, as Kagura Games has had some great releases. But I can't help feel like this isn't helping the fan translation scene at all...
Well, this has been happening a lot. I guess because having a fan translation shows a lot of interest so it's worthy to invest in.