What's new

Rinet's Quest (take a look!) [eng]

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rinet's Quest (take a look!) [eng]

Hummm... I believe the game has become more heavy, but I never heard of that level of lagging. Anyone else experiened that?
Also, what's your System Information?

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hummm... I believe the game has become more heavy, but I never heard of that level of lagging. Anyone else experiened that?
This are my specs:
Processor: Intel Core 3i CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
RAM: 4,00 GB (3,80 usable)
System Type: Windows 7 Ultimate N 64 bits

If you need anything else just ask me

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wanted to wait for the next release but i'm going to test it and let you know as soon as i can.

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys... where have you found these "scenes". I've played 0.4.01 for around 2.5 hours and I have not encountered a scene, the closest I have been to a scene have been cockblocked by her brother. I can't find a way to start the feast either and I think I have completed all quests with the "investigation" as the last of them. I have completed 11 quests all in all, I try not spoil anything for those who haven't played it yet.

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The scenes are a "secret factor" before you leave the temple for the first time.
Do all the quests on the inside of the temple and explore it without going outside and starting the test.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Some fights takes time to load, like the one with the demon during the test.
When it happens, there is a black screen for 30 seconds or so.

Config AMD 1.4 GHz - RAM 4 Go - Graphics Radeon (2013 computer)

I also believe i encountered a bug, i completed all the quests before the fest and the guy at the entrance of the village doesn't trigger it anymore like he used to in the previous version, i'm just stuck.

cg3985

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys... where have you found these "scenes". I've played 0.4.01 for around 2.5 hours and I have not encountered a scene, the closest I have been to a scene have been cockblocked by her brother. I can't find a way to start the feast either and I think I have completed all quests with the "investigation" as the last of them. I have completed 11 quests all in all, I try not spoil anything for those who haven't played it yet.
I have gotten the same results as you, multiple play attempts, multiple quests done and not a single picture and not a single clue as to what i haven't done that must be done to advance the game and start the feast, no clues, no hints, nothing-

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The only sex scene(s) you get are on the "Damsel in distress" quest.
The feast will be in the next update, that's why you can't start it.

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Woah, I tested some of the builds and the time of the loading of the wolves outside is just crazy!!
I will try to fix that in the next update...

cg3985

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only sex scene(s) you get are on the "Damsel in distress" quest.
The feast will be in the next update, that's why you can't start it.

I did finally get it, in the damsel quest(the scene in the library), but i thought there were other scenes that i hadn't been able to get, but i' was wrong and thanks for the response.

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New version 0.05.01 is up! Also, please check the announcement that I made (If you want).

There is h-content (Finally).

About the loading time:
Okay, I think the "first time" a battler loads takes time... so it's better to play the game in "one go"(I mean, not saving and reloading a lot), which sucks because... The game is not done yet ¬¬

I am sorry, I have no idea how to fix this : P

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

GRRR.

Ok, all fixed now. Thanks man.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hate to tell ya, Stalky, but the link to the Mac OS X download goes to the Windows version (but at least it IS 0.05.01...:)

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn it. Okay, "now" I think everything is right, sorry guys.

PS: Thanks Hoboy.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No prob - thanks. Time to play...;)

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found a bug in the Rinet temple, if you go to Krista's room at any moment after you can go to Yarden and inspect her bed the sequence of the quest about getting the drawings for Malev will play again, and then you are trapped because Malev is not there and Zack won't let you go saying that we have to give Malev the drawings.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New version 0.05.01 is up! Also, please check the announcement that I made (If you want).

There is h-content (Finally).

About the loading time:
Okay, I think the "first time" a battler loads takes time... so it's better to play the game in "one go"(I mean, not saving and reloading a lot), which sucks because... The game is not done yet ¬¬

I am sorry, I have no idea how to fix this : P
then is it possible to preload battlers at game start or between chapter cutscenes

And why does loading the battler takes so long anyway? is it related to sprite sheet or coding or the compression used by RPG MV?

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found a bug in the Rinet temple, if you go to Krista's room at any moment after you can go to Yarden and inspect her bed the sequence of the quest about getting the drawings for Malev will play again, and then you are trapped because Malev is not there and Zack won't let you go saying that we have to give Malev the drawings.
Woah, nice find! Thanks man!
Fixed.

then is it possible to preload battlers at game start or between chapter cutscenes

And why does loading the battler takes so long anyway? is it related to sprite sheet or coding or the compression used by RPG MV?

Prealoading? I think I will try something, we shall see...

It takes long, because the RPg maker MV is supposed to use a three frame animations and smaller sizes. I found a plugin that let's me put seven(or more) frames and my sprites are bigger than the default ones.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I really like this game so far so greta work on that dude!

Just had a question. Do you update monthly or just whenever you feel like?

Just wondering so I can start checking back for updates as the months end.

Again I really like the work you have so keep it up!