What's new

Rinet's Quest (take a look!) [eng]

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Rinet's Quest (take a look!) [eng]

Hey, thanks man! I really appreciate that you enjoyed the game and her personality thus far! While I sometimes enjoy these heroine tropes in some other Hgames, I wanted to develop a girl's personality that... That I "respected", I guess.

This version(0.07) was supposed to send you to the "plane of mirrors" after this night, but I messed up so... It's a bug AND it's the end of the version : P

If you are interested, I already upladed the 0.08 to my patreons. I will upload her for "everybody else" in some days.
Oh - I am looking forward to this. Loved Diana's path and have been walking around the plane of mirrors for months now...seriously good work...

xgrotesc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, thanks man! I really appreciate that you enjoyed the game and her personality thus far! While I sometimes enjoy these heroine tropes in some other Hgames, I wanted to develop a girl's personality that... That I "respected", I guess.

This version(0.07) was supposed to send you to the "plane of mirrors" after this night, but I messed up so... It's a bug AND it's the end of the version : P

If you are interested, I already upladed the 0.08 to my patreons. I will upload her for "everybody else" in some days.
Thanks for the explanation! I would even consider being a patron, not for the fact that for some reason patreon doesn't validate my credit card. There's only 2 other games around that I consider the developpers work worth of me being a patron, but everytime I tried to pledge to them it didn't work, so I already gave up on the idea...

A quick suggestion, I think you should consider doing a walkthrough at some point, cause your game has lots of different decisions and while me and I believe some others like to explore the first time on their own, it's nice to be able to check later if you missed anything that's worth replaying through another path.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I want to jump in and say I hope you continue the good work man!

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link is dead?

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I noticed the "looping" bug that xgrotesc spoke of and took it off the site. I will post the 0.08 in four days.

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys, update 0.08.01 is up! Check it out!

xgrotesc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick question, is it supposed in this new version to completly skip the "Plane of Mirrors" after ending the night I mentioned before?

Just wondering, since you mentioned on your post when you replied to my answer that you're supposed to go there, but now when I restarted my save after the night it takes me directly to the next day.

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"The plane of mirrors" is just a waiting room, my friend. There, I talk about what happened about the release, news about the next one... Etc etc. It's not plot relevant.

There is one in the end of this release as well...

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I'm currently playing through the game and I've noticed quite a few typos so far. (Nothing major, sometimes just a letter that has been missed.)

Also! What I'm most curious about, Buck reminds me so much of house elves from Harry Potter and I can't help reading their dialogue in a house elf voice. On purpose or nah? :D

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, I try to keep an eye out, but some things always end up slipping out. If you want/have the time, you can point me to the phrase where that happened and I will try to fix it. No pressure through, I know that it can be annoying.

I guess Buck kinda of looks like one... But it wasn't intentional, heh.

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, I try to keep an eye out, but some things always end up slipping out. If you want/have the time, you can point me to the phrase where that happened and I will try to fix it. No pressure through, I know that it can be annoying.

I guess Buck kinda of looks like one... But it wasn't intentional, heh.
Well, it'd be willing to read through it again when I've some more time.
I'll be writing down the ones I see from now on.

Also, another question:
Does the amount of people you kill have an impact on the game during the Ceremony?

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not only the ceremony. It does along the rest of the game... There is no right/wrong/better/worse... Different events will occur based on "how much"...

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New version 0.09 is up! Check it out!

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I want to thank you for continuing to work on this man. Hope you continue to do so!

OP
StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I want to thank you for continuing to work on this man. Hope you continue to do so!
Thank you, it's been really trying.

New version 0.10 is up!

darknorth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is fking hard . No retore ponit no time to buy item hrad for kepp money and lv . holyshit