What's new

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rift Touched

So Current list is locked.

Greater tell me what Enchantments CAN we do?
Sorry I didn't answer this; I got super tired and called it a night. Anyways, since Colette's only at Item Enchantment level 1/4 she can't do much yet. Very basic enchantments such as very small health boosts on items, miniscule element resists, etc. I don't want to come out and say what enchantments are available since I think it's better to be discovered ;) but it's not much. Of course, if Colette starts enchanting things left and right then she'll learn and grow and be able to do more!

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah well then we shall endevour to break your system!

C
-B
--A

Figured we can try to do Diplomancy then move on to fun times win or lose on B we can cheer Colette up with A.

Hrm Blessing doesn't seem all that good unless we are going to bed every thing. Bonus to Item Durability and Strength while at the same time making us look better would be nicer. Personally I want to stick it on the Pink Sheer stuff we got as its the least likely to be tossed out and the least likely to activate at a unwanted time.

G1.God of Knowledge Blessing explaination.

Last edited:

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A Then E not sure how we would go about doing B. Also with the enchantments wouldn't blessing be wasted if we sell them later unless there's some way of transferring it.
Would still like to do G4 at least before the day is over.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A Then E not sure how we would go about doing B. Also with the enchantments wouldn't blessing be wasted if we sell them later unless there's some way of transferring it.
Would still like to do G4 at least before the day is over.
Guessing B would begin a Event! In which we use Our Diplomancy to get the guy to see past his dead wife.

Well I would not want God Level Charm on us. And Godly Blessed Gear would sell at insane prices at the right store.

And G4 requires J2 to buy Rouge-ish Items.

Unless there is a window on the outside of the temple that is on the other side of that locked door...

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

J2 J3 E G4 (open that door, actually what if there is a back window to that room? Scout the outside first)

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Greater I think people are confused by what we would do with B.

Can you explain what would happen if we choose B?

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Greater I think people are confused by what we would do with B.

Can you explain what would happen if we choose B?
Conversation and charm options mostly. You could try and charm him (think of charm not only as seduction but as persuasion) and/or choose different conversation options that would help him. That's the gist of it and there are of course other options I had planned, but that's what B is mostly all about.

I actually have another question for you all and it's in regards to theft (and in regard's to Bloodshifter's and MrMe's question on a back window), breaking and enter, pickpocketing, etc. Since Colette is a rogue I want to allow you guys to do all these things and I was wondering should I:

1. Add options along with all the others to scout out homes and/or businesses and subsequently break into them. Going along these lines I would also add options to try and pickpocket people walking on the streets, and swiping merchandise while in a shop.

2. Leave these options out and let you all decide if and when to do these things via the X options and/or when choosing another option i.e. you choose to go to the blacksmith's and in the description you also say to scout the perimeter for points of entry, or we enter the blacksmiths and you say to try and swipe a dagger or something when he's/she's/the owner's not looking.

Things would of course be different between day and night (more or less people on the streets, businesses open or closed, etc.) and there are guards so if you commit a crime, get caught, and don't get away then you'll spend time in the jail (yes there is a jail, you all just haven't explored the right area to find it yet!).

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ehhh... I don't know, there's a difference between being a 'rogue' and a straight-up thief, in my opinion.

I'd rather use our pickpocketing, lockpicking, sneaking and breaking-and-entering skills for completing jobs or missions (or where otherwise appropriate, such as getting ourselves 'out' of jams) than on random/innocent passersby or shopkeepers, so I would vote for 'out-of-context' thievery actions being left up to X/Other options (requiring a fair amount of voter support as well).

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thieving is rouge-ish but I don't think poor little sexless Colette would steal off random people... most of the time.

I say we try B its a Blessing and really what do we have to lose? Charm IS 3/4 barring bad choices its in the bag.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agreed. 2nding Bloodshifter's votes again.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright so the results are as follows
A to be sexed up by the novitiate and E to leave afterwards and go to the sewers! If you want to come back and try again later for helping Isaac, or doing anything else in the temple of Lequis then feel free to.

Super sorry everyone; I meant to post but I got a new toy and have been tinkering with it and am nearly finished with it. That and my hand has been killing me the last few days.

Also, realized I haven’t had a lore entry yet, and some very important ones at that!

~~~~~

8:01 am

I really don’t know if I can help the poor man, at least not right now – but I don’t want to just leave empty handed. At least Lula will be there if I choose to “volunteer” my services…which I’m not even sure if that is even a good thing or not. I can just imagine her teasing me about my new underwear, amongst other things...oh screw it, here goes nothing!

With a furious blush, mainly at the thought of someone else watching you have sex, you turn to Nilas and say “I, um, think that, at least for now, I would like to help Trish with her t-training” you stammer out, avoiding eye contact with Nilas and definitely avoiding Lula’s gaze. You needn’t have bothered with Lula; as soon as she heard your words she let out a shrill squeal of joy while bouncing up and down with excitement before she rushed over to you and grabbed you in a big hug.

What have I gotten myself into now? you think wearily while still blushing.

Lula looks to Nilas for permission, who nods with a smile, before the blue succubus grabs you by the arm and leads you out of Nilas’ room and through the main chamber of the temple while speaking a million miles a minute at you “Oh I’m so glad you chose this, I mean I would have been very happy should you have chosen to help Isaac, but I mean this is so much more fun! Oh, it’s such a shame I can’t be more involved but don’t you worry, I’ll be a good teacher to Trish and make sure she does a very. Thorough. Job. Did you secretly want this, hmm? Oh, I bet you did you naughty girl! Don’t worry though; I like naughty girls very much. Well here we are – get comfortable and of course you should probably undress since clothes will only get in the way. Now where is Trish at? TRISH!” you hear Lula yell after closing the door behind her to the room she practically pushed you into. You take a moment to plant the palm of your hand firmly on your forehead.

I’ve unleashed a monster. Maybe I should consider being pious around Lula from now on; she’s like an overexcited child – a very sexy, horny, scary child - when it comes to sex, or is it just when it comes to me? you think before turning around to take stock of your new surroundings. The room you now find yourself in is slightly bigger than the room you and Lula share back at the inn, but with the window directly across and fifteen feet above from where you currently stand. To your right is another shrine dedicated to Lequis, and to the left are a chamber pot and a very large square bath that’s sculpted into the ground. The last notable feature of the marble white room is that there is no bed; instead there are a few large cushioned mats and quite a few pillows that litter the room, all in red and brown colors.

“The disciples of Lequis sure know how to live well. Ha, maybe I should try and become a priestess here and live like a queen. Ugh, but then I’d have Lula ‘instruct’ me and I sure she’d try every naughty thing in the book, so maybe not” you say to yourself, just a little aroused at the thought of Lula instructing you. You push the thoughts into the back of your mind and head towards the shrine of Lequis before taking off your gear and setting it down next to the only place with enough space for all that you have. You manage to get most of your gear off in a neat pile next to the shrine before the final article of clothing besides your underwear, your pants, manage their way off your legs when the door opens and you hear two very audible gasps.

You turn around to see Lula and a petite red-headed human woman with brown eyes, who must be Trish, staring back at you. Lula is staring at you with obvious desire, lust and a huge grin on her face, and the other with awe and only a little desire. It’s then that you realize you’re wearing your new pink sheer stockings, panties, bra, and lace garter belt. You let out a little yelp of embarrassment and try to cover your clearly visible privates, but Lula is on you like lightning and grabs your arms before you can cover yourself.

“Oh no, no, no we can’t have you covering that delicious, gorgeous body of yours now can we? I see we bought a little something else along with that new coat of yours, hmm gorgeous? Why, if I didn’t know any better I think you were trying to tempt me, and maybe the young priestess in training? I love the pink color by the way.” Lula whispers the last huskily into your ear, causing you to blush a little.

Lula gives you a warm hug and a peck on the cheek before moving to your side, with one hand firmly on your ass, and extending the other in the red-head’s direction “This is Trish, by the way. Trish, Colette. Colette, Trish. For the next two hours you two will get to know each other very well”.

“Hello, Trish. It’s a pleasure to meet you, sorry you had to see, um, this” you introduce yourself with a shy smile while trying to cover yourself.

Trish surprises you, however, by removing and letting her own white robe fall to the ground, revealing that she has nothing underneath as she approaches you. You drink in Trish’s body; her skin is tanned, her small C cup breasts remaining firm and still as she walks, only moving in time with her breathing, her stomach is taut, her legs smooth, and her shaved pussy shows just a hint of her arousal. When she reaches you, you let your eyes roam her face and note that she has small lips, that her red hair stops just below her chin, and that she has a small button-like nose. You also notice that you’re probably a good two inches taller than this fiery beauty, which gives you a small ego boost at not being the shortest woman in the room.

Trish looks up into your green eyes and speaks softly; breaking your reverie as you listen to her smooth and sensual voice “Sister Lula told me that your beauty rivaled Lequis herself, though I did not believe it at first. Seeing you in person, however, makes me think otherwise. My name is Trish Fairmane and it is a great pleasure to meet you, Miss Colette” Trish finishes with a small, almost nervous smile and a deep bow.

“Please, just Colette. There is no need for formality with me, and thank you for your kind words. I think you’re very beautiful as well and I’m sure the temple is very lucky to have you” you respond with a smile. Trish looks a little shocked at your response for some reason, but nods and smiles brightly.

“Believe it or not she came from a very strict and conservative family. They taught her all about manners and respect, but also taught her that sex was wrong and evil. That’s as much as she told anyone, and how she decided to come here is beyond me. Personally, I think she’s just interested in sex, but who knows? I for one am glad she got away from her parents; they sound like terrors to me” Lula whispers into your ear, hints of anger underlying her tone. Before you have time to process the new information Lula speaks loud enough for both you and Trish to hear “Alright, now that we have the introductions out of the way let me inform you of the rules!”

“I will be instructing novitiate Trish how to properly please another woman – you in this case, Colette. I want to thank you on behalf of the temple, Lequis, and me personally for offering your services to the temple. And believe me I will thoroughly enjoy watching you squeal in pleasurable delight” Lula says with a wink as she licks her lips and looks at you lustily, causing you to blush and shiver slightly.

“I am not allowed to participate besides a few touches, unfortunately, but I will make sure that nothing unsanctioned or dangerous happens here for your stay. Food and beverage will be supplied as well as a clean bath once we finish. Phew, now that the formalities are out of the way, please continue undressing, dear and don’t be shy; I promise you are safe here” Lula says with a bit of a smirk.

You nod with a blush before turning around and removing your undergarments and setting them in a pile with the rest of your things. You turn around just as Lula comes up to you, pecks you on the forehead, and hugs your head to her bosom. “I really am glad you came, now let’s get you comfortable over here, alright?” Lula says softly to you, calming your nerves as she leads you, then Trish, over to one of the red mats on the floor.

When you both reach the mats Lula gently pushes both you and the petite red-head to a kneeling position before saying to Trish “Now Trish, the first thing about pleasuring a woman, as well as a man, is foreplay. Kissing is an important part of that, and since Colette here is a half-elf that means that, like elves, her ears are sensual and erotic parts capable of enhanced stimulation. When you kiss, pay special attention to her ears, like so” Lula finishes as she kneels down beside you and gently massages, rubs, and tweaks your ears which elicits several gasps and moans of pleasure and sending jolts throughout your body that begin to end in your nethers and heat your fires. You look into Lula’s face and see that she is smiling very warmly at you before she stops and moves back.

“Now you try” Lula instructs.

Trish turns red and nods before looking into your eyes and tentatively leaning in to kiss you. She pecks you on the lips, then goes a little further trying to gain some confidence in her actions. You decide to help her out a little, opening your mouth and coaxing Trish to do the same as you rub your tongue along her small lips. Finally she relents and before long you and Trish are twining tongues, causing both of you to moan deeply. Trish grows bolder and starts pushing the kiss as her hands at last reach your ears and begin to tweak and massage them as Lula had, drawing a long, ecstatic moan from you. You lean back a little as you and Trish continue to kiss, your juices starting to flow steadily as you slowly but steadily start to climb your peak.

She’s not as – ahhh – good as Lula, but it’s still, oh, very nice you think as you wrap your arms around Trish’s back and push back and into the kiss.

Before things can go any further you feel Trish pull away from you and stop her caresses, causing you to groan in frustration. You look to see Lula behind Trish, who has a glazed looked of desire in her eyes, and gently pulling her back. You hear Lula praise Trish in a low, husky tone “That’s good, honey, very good. Look at her, Trish, see that look? That means you’re bringing her a lot of pleasure. The next thing you should learn to do is give her breasts attention; lick and suck on her nipples, make sure to do it to both, and also massage each one and roll the tip between your thumb and index finger”.

Trish slowly nods and moves towards you as Lula circles around behind you before kneeling down and pulling you back against her large breasts for support. You gasp in delight as Trish reaches your left breast and engulfs the nipple and areola entirely and begins to enthusiastically suck as she twirls and flicks the nipple with her tongue, sending shockwaves of pleasure that causes you to quiver as your passions are stoked once again. Trish does as Lula instructed and with her left hand she massages your other breast before rolling, pinching, and pulling at the nipple. You gasp and shudder as a particularly power jolt of electricity causes your toes to curl and your fluids to leak liberally from between your legs – you instinctively grab Trish’s head and pull her closer.

“That’s enough, Trish” the horned knockout says to her student. You whimper in protest as Trish stops her ministrations and pulls her hands back, releasing the teat from her mouth with a loud pop.

“You’re doing so good, baby. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you feel better soon” Lula whispers into your ear before speaking to Trish “Now, Trish this part is important. Look between Colette’s legs…see that moisture? I’m sure I don’t need to tell you what that means. Okay, now you’re going to need to lick it. Be sure to lick along both sides of her slit and suck them into your mouth. Work your tongue along the top wall of the inside of her cunny; that’s where many women’s sweet spots are at. Don’t forget to use your hands and fingers as well and don’t forget to give this attention” Lula says, emphasizing “this” as she reaches around with her right hand and pulls back your hood before flicking your clit and causing you to buck your hips and throw your head back against Lula’s melons in a silent scream of pleasure.

Oh gods! So close; I was so close when she did that! Oh, please hurry Tris-AAAHHH your thoughts are cut off as Trish, ever eager to learn and please, dives into your moist slit and starts licking and sucking as she was instructed to do so. You squirm and writhe as Trish works her tongue inside your tunnel as far as it will go and laps at the top of your walls. Trish then pulls back from your canal before latching onto and sucking your rock hard clit and pushing two fingers inside to replace her tongue and pumps them at an uneven, but still pleasurable, pace. You whimper and gasp in short breathes as you feel yourself right at the edge of release before screaming out in both surprise – as Trish having taken it upon herself to plunge and pump a finger into your anus - and pleasure at the top of your longs as you topple over into an intense orgasm and release a torrent of juices into Trish’s working mouth. You grab the fiery locks and hold the novitiate close to your crotch as you ride out the wave of your subsiding passion.

“Trish! Where did you learn that and why did you do it?” Lula raises her voice at her petite pupil.

“I-I-I’m sorry Sister Lula, I-I thought it w-would bring Colette m-more pleasure. I-I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to put my finger, um, u-up there” the brown eyed woman stammers out, almost in tears as she tries to talk.

You’re too dazed and currently basking in the afterglow of orgasm to be upset, but before you can speak you hear Lula say “Please, dear, it’s alright. That was actually really good; you brought dear Colette here a lot of pleasure doing that. Isn’t that right?” Lula asks you as she finishes. Not wanting to see the tanned beauty in tears, and because it really did feel good, you try to talk but find that you cannot after such an orgasm and elect to instead nod and smile weakly at her. Trish seems to visibly relax and breathes a sigh of relief before offering up a very genuine smile of her own in response before shifting her legs a little.

“Oh, a little worked up I see. Let’s try something that will make you both feel good” the horned woman says upon noticing Trish’s clear arousal. Lula gently leans you forward off her breast, forcing you to put your hands on the ground behind you for support, before standing up and moving alongside you. Lula then spreads your legs a little wider before directing her attention to Trish “Now, what I need you to do is slip your left leg under Colette’s right and pull yourself in close. Good, now get your right leg over her left and press against each other. This position allows two women to pleasure each other with the intent being to stimulate the genitals and the clit by rubbing against your privates” Lula finishes with a satisfied nod when you and Trish are in position.

I’ve never heard about this. I wonder how many things about sex Lula really knows? you idly wonder before you nearly lose your balance when Trish starts rubbing her nethers against your own. The sensations are different from what you’ve felt before, but not un-pleasurable in the slightest. You let out a long blissful moan before gasping from being stimulated so soon after your last orgasm. Not to be outdone you begin rubbing yourself up against Trish with vigor causing both of you to gasp and buck, spurring each other on to greater heights. Trish reaches forward and cups your cheek, pulling you into a long, deep kiss which you moan into as your tongues battle for dominance. You spend the next few minutes kissing and rubbing while the sounds of your love making fill the room with wet sploshing sounds before you topple over first into orgasm, followed shortly by your red-headed lover. You pull away from Trish and throw your head back as you gasp and whimper through your second orgasm while Trish mimics your actions.

“That, huhn, was fantastic- ahn!” you manage to say as you suffer tiny aftershocks.

“Ohhhh yes, AH!” Trish agrees, leaning back and riding her own waves of pleasure down.

“Oh you two were great! Very well done, Trish, and we’re only thirty minutes in! I have so many more things to teach you Trish, first I’ll have you try the sixty-nine position, then we’ll have you work Colette’s pretty little pussy while she stands up, then only using your fingers, and then…” Lula beams excitedly and continues rambling as she approaches you and Trish, causing you to groan at the succubae’s boundless energy when it comes to sex, and at what she wants to teach Trish. Trish only blushes and giggles at your reaction before reaching over and grabbing your hand and squeezing, looking into your eyes lovingly.

Well, I guess it’s not that bad after all you think, returning Trish’s squeeze and smiling.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

10:08 am

“Are – huff – we, whoooo, done yet, Lula?” you ask the grinning succubus between long breathes and twitches of pleasure while lying on your back.

You just spent roughly the last ninety minutes having sex with Trisha in what you think was nearly every sex position imaginable, with her being the one pleasuring you ninety-five percent of the time. You don’t think you can possibly orgasm anymore; your pussy, breasts, and ears are all red from stimulation, your anus is a little uncomfortable from repeated fingerings, your face and collarbone have girl cum on them from the few times you were allowed to pleasure Trish, you’re covered in sweat, the mat beneath you is thoroughly soaked as are the insides of your legs, and Trish – who’s equally as spent and grinning ear to ear lying on her back in front of you – is absolutely drenched from head to tummy in your juices from the innumerous amount of times she brought you passed your peak.

Lula sniffs the air a bit and grins before speaking “Can you smell that? It smells like dirty, raunchy, wet sex. Oh, it’s intoxicating isn’t it?” You groan in response, just a little annoyed at Lula’s nonchalance which causes her to burst into giggles. “Yes, we’re done dear. You did very well Trish and on behalf of myself , the Loving Father, and the temple I am proud to induct you fully as a priestess of Lequis. Congratulation, Sister Trish Fairmane”.

Trish stands up on shaky knees and bows deeply to Lula “Thank you, Sister Lula. It is an honor to serve Lequis, our loving goddess, in any way. And thank you Colette for helping me achieve this great honor and to better serve Lequis and those in need” she says and bows to you.

“I’m glad I could help, Trish; I know you’ll be a fine priestess…in more ways than one” you say with a smile and a chuckle before trying to stand up. Realizing you have no feeling in your legs at the moment you blush and say “Um, this is a little embarrassing…but could I get some help? I seem to have lost some feeling in my legs”.

Lula and Trish look at you, then each other before bursting out in laughter. When they finally calm down Lula, to your shock, removes her robe before the duo move along either side of you and gently hoist you up by your arms. When you’re up far enough Lula lifts you up into her arms and carries your nearly limp and exhausted body like a princess all the way to the bath with Trish in tow. Lula walks down the few steps into the bath and wades to the other side before gently placing you bottom first onto a stone bench in the water. Lula then sits down on your left while Trish sits at your right, who also leans her head on your shoulder.

“Aren’t you the lucky girl? Two beautiful women on either side of you and ready to please you. Are you trying to start a harem? Mmm, I don’t think I’d mind being part of your hare, so long as you gave me enough attention” Lula teases as she places a hand on your head, stroking your hair and causing you to coo in pleasure as you relax into the warm bath. “I had a lot of fun watching you squeal, whimper, and wet yourself in ecstasy, you know that? I’m hoping you’ll be up for more later tonight, hmm darling, and in that sexy little set you bought?” the blue skinned woman whispers into your ear, causing you to shiver in anticipation and blush, before she hugs you closer and pecks you on the head.

You spend the next few minutes bathing with the two priestesses before getting out and redressing and using the camber pot to relieve yourselves. As if on cue, a priest and priestess of Lequis enter the room carrying four trays of fruits, meats, water, and wine. You go after the assorted fruit, meat, and water – but avoid the wine – like a ravenous beast, as does Trish, much to Lula’s amusement who merely pours herself a glass of wine and watches as you and Trish devour nearly all the food brought to you. You also notice that your soreness and discomfort is gone, which Lula explains is from the healing waters of the bathes. You and Trish take a few minutes to let the food settle before you all stand up and exit the room and head for Nilas’.

Upon entering the half-goblin announces “I have felt a shift in power; congratulations Trish. I and everyone here are very happy to call you Sister. As for you, Colette, thank you for helping in this most sacred task. Now, what would you like blessed? I can bless all of your undergarments at once, since they are small though there blessing would not be quite as powerful as other blessings as a result. Any other clothing, armor, or weapons would be too large to receive more than one blessing each. Or perhaps you wish to have yourself blessed?” Nilas thanks you before asking.

You rest your chin in your hand in thought.

10:26 am

Choices
A. Bless self (desire increases own arousal and object of desires’ arousal)

B. Bless clothing/armor
B1. Bless undergarments (can bless 1 set of footwear, bra, panties, and garters)
B2. Bless chest clothing (can only bless 1)
B3. Bless leg clothing (can only bless 1)
B4. Bless robe/coat/cloak (can only bless 1)
B5. Bless chest armor (can only bless 1)
B6. Bless leg armor (can only bless 1)
B7. Bless footwear (can only bless 1 pair)
B8. Bless Gloves (can only bless 1 pair)
B9. Bless headwear (can only bless 1)

C. Bless weapon (can only choose 1. Thrown weapons and projectiles cannot be blessed)

D. Leave an offering for Lequis at one of the offering bowls (gold, items, etc.)

E. Visit another place in the merchant district.
E1. Explore the merchant’s district for more shops
E2. Head to the blacksmith
E3. Make a stop at the stylist’s
E4. Go back to “The Size that Fits” (possibly model for Xillia)

F. Visit another temple in the temple district.
F1. Go to Kramulet’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
F2. Go to Victressia’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
F3. Go to Dwynvel’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
F4. Go to Yyssbo’s temple (specify what you want to do there)

G. Make a stop at the noble district.
G1. Visit The Noble’s Finery
G2. Visit Jazra’s Alchemical and Magical Emporium
G3. Visit The Proper Lady: A Gentleman’s and Woman’s Club
G4. Enter the dome of the permanent rift and check it out
G5. Visit the Capital Building of Kilnhaven

H. Go to the red light district
H1. Explore the red light district and what it has to offer
H2. Visit the bordello and figure out what it is
H3. Go back to “Exotic Sway” (get a job as a dancer, enjoy the entertainment. Specify.)
H4. Find and visit the shop that sells items of a “particular nature” Charles spoke of

I. Head off to the slums
I1. Explore the slums a bit
I2. Go to the general shop that also deals in “roguish” merchandise
I3. Visit the inn the slums has

J. Wander and explore the city at random

K. Try to get the job as a waitress at the slums inn

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction

Didn’t put an option to leave because, well, it already won so after this vote we are outta here!

Character/Environment Interaction explanation
The Character/Environment Interaction system allows you to interact with the world around you as well as interact with Colette or other characters in the story. Want to have Colette tie her hair up? Then choose this along with the main choices. Want her to stow away a stone, or tie up a bad guy with a rope? Go right ahead! Maybe you're in the middle of a fight and feel that clothing is too cumbersome. You can put on make-up, put clothes on and take clothes off, kick over a bucket, slap a succubus' ass.
Don't go too crazy, though. If it's a bit outlandish then unfortunately I might not be able to use it. Other than that, be creative guys and gals!

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks

Backpack

-Gold pouch (476 Gold: Holds 1000)
-Medium Gold Pouch (0 Gold: Holds 2000)
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice
-Water canteen - empty
-Rope
-Purple blanket w/Red hearts
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x2)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Emerald Lined Silver Bracelet
-Cotton White Socks
-Cotton White Panties
-Cotton White Bra

Satchels
Satchel #1: Minor healing potion x2. Mild healing potion x1. Full
Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1. Light Bomb x1. Full
Satchel #3: Lock pick x1.
Satchel #4: Empty.

Worn

-Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor. (Covers arms, enchanted to resist fire. Currently concealed)
-Black Reinforced Leather Trousers. (Reinforced shins, knees, and femurs. Currently concealed)
-Knee High Brown Leather Boots (partially concealed)
-Grey Leather Armor Gloves.
-Pink Sheer Stockings (see through)
-Pink Sheer Bra (can see breasts)
-Pink Sheer Panties (can see privates)
-Pink Lace Garter Belt (currently holding up Pink Sheer Stockings)
-White Blouse (underneath Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor)
-Utility Belt (4 satchels attached. Room for 2 more satchels or crossbow quivers. Currently concealed)
-Throwing Knife Sheathe on Right Thigh. Holds 6 knives. (Currently concealed)
-Arrow Quiver (holds 30 arrows). Strapped to backpack.
-Black Silk Fabric. Tied to Hair.
-Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves (enhances MR by 10). Third digit. Left hand. Over Leather Glove.
-Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat (Has a hood to cover head. Goes down to shins. Helps conceal weaponry and visible gear excluding backpack, bow quiver, and bow. Hood down)

Weaponry

-Steel Dagger w/8 inch blade. Sheathed. Left Boot. Concealed.
-Extra Sharp Steel short sword w/2 foot blade. Enchanted for extra cutting power. Sheathed. Utility Belt. Left side. Concealed.
-Throwing Knife x6. Sheathed. Right Thigh. Concealed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage). Slung across back.
-Steel Arrows x30. In arrow quiver (holds 30 arrows).

Magic

-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR)
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR)

Looks

-Wavy brown hair that goes just passed breasts. Tied in a ponytail.
-Wearing leather armor.
-Wearing hooded trench coat. Hood down. Most gear currently concealed.

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 60/60

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, you're naturally more sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Dances
Belly Dancing: Thanks to Lula you now know how to do the traditional and provocative belly dancing of the desert nation, Ornsimun.

Strip Dancing: You know what is necessary to strip dance after watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Pole Dancing: You learned how to pole dance by watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Line Dancing: You know how to line dance, having won a competition back home involving line dance.

Sex Perks/Passives
Minor sexual experience: You’ve had sex enough times to know how to please yourself and your partner competently and, while you are no expert, you’re confident in your skills. You’re still capable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature, but you’re much more open to them now and are comfortable with your sexuality.

Hymen Intact: You still have your hymen intact.

Vaginal Experience: You’ve had sex using your vagina before – nothing special.

Anal: You have some experience using your anus when it comes to sex, but not much.

Oral: You’re pretty good at giving head and can adequately please most people with your mouth if you put your mind to it.

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 2/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 2/4
-Lockpicking: 2/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

Lore
Cat-people
The cat-people of Zelios are an interesting race, if not solely because of their cat-like appearance. The cat people look like a cross between a human and a cat while still retaining the fur of their cousins, though not as thick and in more varied colors. It’s generally believed that the cat-people originated and evolved from the great cats far to the south in the jungles of Falwathyn, which is also a country dominated by cat-people. Many have tried to encroach upon their land and have even attempted to conquer it at points in history, but no army has been able to last more than a month before being pushed out by the feline natives who traverse the dense jungle floor and canopy alike with speed and grace. Cat-people look like a cross between a cat and a human with fur and smaller, lithe bodies. Catgirls, like many other cats, suffer periods of heat; they have an increased sex drive and a need to mate, and catboys, thankfully, do not have barbed penises like their cousins; instead they have large bumps along their shafts that serve to both hold in their seed and provide extra stimulation to their females. Couplings between cat-people and other races never produce hybrids oddly enough; it’s always a cat-person or the race of the other parent.

Half-Elves (I seriously can’t believe I didn’t put this down!)
Half-elves are the result of human and elven couplings, which is quite rare due in no small part to the arrogance many elves outside of Eborthia seem to have, believing themselves superior to most other humanoid races, which earns them the ire of nearly every other race. Likewise, many humans find elves to be stuck up and too cautious, and so choose not to mingle with them. Half-elves also suffer unique mistreatment in most lands on Zelios; most would believe that they are arrogant like their elven parent, and elves believe them to be inferior because of their mixed blood. Still, for those elves that are not arrogant and those humans that don’t hold such prejudices the thought of coming together, only to have the human die of old age, would be too much for either to handle; for the human to know they will leave their beloved alone in the world and for the elf to continue living for hundreds of more years. As such half-elves are extremely rare, with most making pilgrimages to Eborthia to escape persecution and with the largest known concentration being in Veilwood.

Numbers are unclear, but most believe the half-elven population to be just under ten-thousand worldwide, though this number may be inaccurate considering half-elves can blend into human societies so long as they cover their shorter half-elven ears, and there may be hidden half-elven societies that are secreted away from the rest of the world. Most half-elves have the fair skin, height, and some bodily characteristics of an elf, but have the hair and fuller features of a human. Half-elves also live longer than humans, but shorter than elves; without a focus on the magical arts a half-elf can be expected to live roughly between four-hundred and four-hundred fifty years.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B1 Pink set.
then
the sewers.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

We'd probably be best off waiting to receive the blessing from the rogues temple for the coat, would likely increase its sneakyness even further.

Uhh... What do the blessings on the armor/weapons do?

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agree with Mr. Me coat should get Blessed by Rouge God... undergarments by Lequis... likely self for Knowledge...

B1.

Small durability increase + likely that arousal affect? And hopefully that transformative property wouldn't wreck what we are rocking.

I2.

We need more picks and tools of the trade

Then

F4.

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We'd probably be best off waiting to receive the blessing from the rogues temple for the coat, would likely increase its sneakyness even further.

Uhh... What do the blessings on the armor/weapons do?
Sorry for late reply. To answer your question the blessings on armor and weapons would increase durability and damage of varying power as well as have "special" effects related to each god or goddess.