I get the feeling using magic will give us away

A2 - go go gadget fire bow

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Rift Touched

B1.Draw from MR
-A2.Fiery Bow
--X.Don't follow if they flee but do take note of the tunnel exit.
...wow we are weird we share a aura similar to a God Blessed item!
I follow this.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

These are rats you know...

Dog Sized Rats...
Meaning they're perfectly capable of ripping your throat out, if we weren't going to play sneaky we wouldn't be a rogue

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

Grappling hook and Lockpicks are needed.

Scroll is optional but it can give us a sizable spell advantaged.
I definitely agree those are necessary items for our class and there are other things i'd like to get here, I just think we should start saving some money for something unexpected.

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

A2 Fire bow on the Rodents of Unusual Size. Follow stealthily if any get away.

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A2Using dagger and short sword(It's rogue basics, dagger is always better than bow, unless you're in a place the enemy can't follow)follow the ones who escape with caution

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, this should have been a relatively quick update, buuuuuut I kinda got distracted with a few things that came up so…update time yay!

A2,B1, but whether or not to pursue the rats if they flee is at a stalemate, so I’ve improvised a little!

Also, to make up for the delayed post I’ll be introducing “Quick Decisions” that I talked about back in post 10. These decisions will only allow one decision to be chosen and the first decision to get two votes for it first will be the action taken. Should hopefully cut down the time between posts somewhat.

~~~~~
Explanation of magic crystals, health, ability ranks, etc.

The learning system: What I wanted to do for this is instead of having a level up system, you have a "learning up" system of sorts where you learn by doing. While on our grand adventure there will be many choices, and from these choices you will be able to specify how to deal with these siuations, e.g. sneak up behind evil warlock and stab him through the back with shortsword, or seduce the shopkeeper for a discount or information, blast the cute little bunny with a fireball. In each instance you're using a skill or a weapon, and the more you use it the better you'll be at it. Everything has 4 ranks and they are as follows:

Rank 0/4 - You can't even use it because you suck at it! (Yes I know I said 4, but deal with it!)

Rank 1/4 - Novice level (You can use it, not recommended but given time you'll improve)

Rank 2/4 - Journeyman level (You're pretty darn good. Better than most people in fact)

Rank 3/4 - Expert level (You're a professional and it shows. Others have a hard time keeping up with you as an expert)

Rank 4/4 - Master level (Others are in awe. What you do is second nature and has no equal)

So in short, if you sneak around during options more, or use a bow, or charm, or whatever more often then I'll improve the rank which will make things easier and inevitably change the dialogue to reflect your skill.

Magic Crystals: Magic crystals are my way of introducing magic to the adventure. The only creatures that can use magic without the use of magic crystals are magical beings and magical monsters (tentacle beasts, succubi, incubi, vampires) that absolutely need magic energy in order to survive. Thus if a succubus keeps using fireballs without finding a means to recover their reserves then they are weakening themselves. For non-magical beings such as us, we use magic crystals which are created from magical rifts. They fit in the palm of your hand and, as long as have it on your person, you can call upon the magics inside (kinda like materia for you FF7 fans). Each crystal has 3 charges at rank 1/4 with one spell that uses 1 charge, 4 charges at rank 2/4 that uses 2 charges when used, 5 charges at rank 3/4 with a spell that uses 3 charges, and at rank 4/4 you get a really powerful spell that uses up all the charges.

Now if you've been paying attention (or not, it's okay I understand) I may have mentioned magical reserves, or MR, a few times. Think of MR as mana; after the charges on your crystal are used up then you resort to the natural magics in your body to cast spells. For example, say you have 0/3 charges left on your Red crystal and can't shoot a fireball and have 50/50 MR, well then you're in luck! You can use, lets say, 10 MR in place of a charge which leaves you with 40/50 MR. Be wary, as it takes 1 hour for 10 MR to recharge (if you have Magical Regeneration Decay then it's cut in half).

If a being that needs magic to survive gets your essence (blood or sexes you up) don't worry, you won't lose your MR! Instead it will heal them, e.g. You have 50 total MR then they are healed the equivalent of being in caution level health to barely in fine levels of health, but with Source of Energy this effect doubles, so if you have 50 total MR then it would heal double.

This leads me to my next explanations - Health: Health is pretty simple actually. Think of Resident Evil going from "Fine" to "Caution" to "Danger". Things will get progressively worse for our heroine from there, but I will try to refrain from killing her of and instead treat it as her being knocked out. You get health back by eating, drinking, resting, healing spells, and health potions.

Passives: This one is is what I like to call "passives". These are similar to the powers you chose in the first round of voting in that some effect things in small ways. As you Colette adventures along she may come across people or things, wear certain clothes, etc. that give her passive effects that may last as long as a requirement is met or forever. For example, if Colette wears a corset then she'll have a passive that will lead people to look at her breasts more which would increase her charm, or she could be bestowed a power from a god or goddess that improves her eyesight. They won't be all over the place but they'll be there to get if conditions are met, and some won't be readily apparant.

Inventory/Appearance: I'll list all the things that Colette is carrying and wearing and how she looks at the current moment. Simple as that.

Recharging Magic Crystals: Remember how I said that magic crystals have charges? That doesn't mean that once all the charges are gone then the crystal is useless. It simply needs to be recharged! To recharge a magic crystal you can do one of two things. First: Wait. One charge replenishes itself once every 24 hours due to absorbing the natural magics in the world. Second: Find a magical rift. Get close enough to a magical rift with a magic crystal on you and it will fully recharge a magic crystal. That's all there is to it guys!

11:19 am

I spent all this time trying to find the filthy things and I’m not about to let them get away now that I’ve found them! you think adamantly but just to be on the safe side I think I’ll use my new ice magic and conjure up a shield; I don’t want to have a mishap and be bitten by any of those wicked teeth.

A sinister smirk crosses your face as you remember the rodents’ weakness to fire. You pull your fire enchanted elven shortbow from your back and give it a few loving strokes along the string, grip, and face before holding it in front of you in an offensive stance. Before you strike, however, you tap into your magical reserves and draw upon the power of your blue crystal, your blood going cold for a moment as your magic drains. Your body is engulfed in a dim blue light for only a moment before a thin sheet of blue ice starts to encase your body until after a few seconds your entire body is covered in an icy shield, and the blue of the ice turns transparent. You take a few breaths and stretch your limbs, just to be sure that you aren't in danger before you peek your head around the corner, and are relieved to see that your little display went unnoticed by the rodents.

I think it’s about time I tested this beauty out, and what better practice then on a bunch of rats?

Still grinning you reach behind your shoulder and grab a steel arrow from your quiver and nock it into place along the bowstring before turning the corner and focusing your aim on the four unsuspecting scavengers. Thankfully none of the dog sized rats notice you as you turn the corner, their attention fully on their current prize. You let the first arrow fly; it sails down the corridor and buries into the rat closest to you square in its rump, pushing it forward a few inches before setting it ablaze by the enchantment cast on your arrow, killing it instantly in a fiery display. All the other rats jump and squeak in shock as their brethren’s fur spontaneously ignites beside them. You seize the opportunity to nock and release another arrow, which again hits its intended mark in the side of another rat; its fur sizzles and its body convulses as red fire courses through its body, killing it but not igniting it entirely like its kin. The other rats by this point notice you and instead of attacking they flee in terror down the passage next to them.

Oh no you don’t! you think as you charge the spot where the rats previously occupied, turning to aim down the side tunnel upon reaching it. Instead of seeing the rats, however, you instead face a large, moist looking tunnel that slopes downward and turns to the left, no doubt leading further into the sewer system of Kilnhaven. You keep your stance for a few seconds before lowering your bow, confident the rats won’t return anytime soon. You then turn your attention to the two recently roasted rats and move towards them, trying not to breathe in the pungent aroma of burnt flesh and hair while drawing your dagger from its sheath before kneeling down next to the beasts. You proceed to cut off one tail then the other from the spot where it connects to the body and place them in your backpack. You check both corpses and are able to retrieve an arrow from the sizzled rodent, but not from the fully ignited one; the arrow shaft having been burnt badly and rendered useless. Finished with these two you turn your attention back to the passage the other two fled down.

Hmph, rats may be easy to kill but they’re cunning. No doubt they’ve already fled deeper into the sewers and down a drain somewhere. Heck, I wouldn’t even be surprised if more are waiting for me to charge down and ambush me!

Your thoughts are suddenly interrupted by the faint sound of skittering and shuffling, causing you to look back and towards the path you just came from. You don’t see anything – at first – but as you continue to look down the passage a few oddly shaped figures come into focus. You see one, two, four black and yellow thick, bristle haired creatures with large abdomens, eight legs, large fangs, and half a dozen black eyes skittering across the ceiling towards you. More skittering and shuffling, this time from behind, draws your attention and you turn your head around and see three more of the abominable creatures moving quickly towards you from the far end of the passage, their fangs dripping with saliva and venom. You take a quick glance down at the rat corpses at your feet before it dawns on you.

The rats; they can smell them cooking!

You quickly enter your aura sight and note the giant spiders’ weakness to thunder and strength against water magic before glancing about the tunnel and formulating a plan.

I could stay and fight or run – seven on one isn’t great odds but then again spiders aren’t much tougher than rats, I think. I could take my chances with the side tunnel the rats went down, or find another to run into, or I could try and run passed the spiders and hope they’ll ignore me.

11:20 am

Quick Decision Choices
First choice with two votes wins. Z decisions can be taken in tandem!

A. Stand your ground and fight!
A1. Focus on the four spiders behind you! (Specify with what weaponry, magic, and/or items. If none are chosen then shortbow is defaulted)
A2. Focus on the three giant spiders in front of you! (Specify with what weaponry, magic, and/or items. If none are chosen then shortbow is defaulted)
A3. Alternate between attacking the spiders in front of and behind you! (Specify with what weaponry, magic, and/or items. If none are chosen then shortbow is defaulted)

B. Run!
B1. Run into the side passage where the rats went down in!
B2. Quickly find another side tunnel to run down!
B3. Turn the corner you came from and try to run passed the spiders!

C. Retreat and Fight!
C1. Run into the side passage where the rats went down in and wait to see if the spiders follow and attack if they pursue you! (Specify with what weaponry, magic, and/or items. If none are chosen then shortbow is defaulted)
C2. Find another side tunnel to run down and wait to see if the eight-legged fiends follow and attack if they do! (Specify with what weaponry, magic, and/or items. If none are chosen then shortbow is defaulted)
C3. Turn the corner you came from and wait to see if the spiders funnel towards you and attack them if they show! (Specify with what weaponry, magic, and/or items. If none are chosen then shortbow is defaulted)

D. It’s time to escape the sewers entirely!
D1. Sprint around the corner you came from and try to find a sewer exit! (Will go to temple of Yyssbo if successful)
D2. Run around the corner you came from and find an exit to the sewers! (Will go outside city to find Feral Goblins if successful)

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction

Character/Environment Interaction explanation
The Character/Environment Interaction system allows you to interact with the world around you as well as interact with Colette or other characters in the story. Want to have Colette tie her hair up? Then choose this along with the main choices. Want her to stow away a stone, or tie up a bad guy with a rope? Go right ahead! Maybe you're in the middle of a fight and feel that clothing is too cumbersome. You can put on make-up, put clothes on and take clothes off, kick over a bucket, slap a succubus' ass.
Don't go too crazy, though. If it's a bit outlandish then unfortunately I might not be able to use it. Other than that, be creative guys and gals!

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks

Backpack

-Gold pouch (344 Gold: Holds 1000)
-Medium Gold Pouch (0 Gold: Holds 2000)
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice
-Water canteen - empty
-Rope
-Purple blanket w/Red hearts
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x3)
-4-Pronged Grappling Hook (Can be held or attached to ropes)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Emerald Lined Silver Bracelet
-Cotton White Socks
-Cotton White Panties
-Cotton White Bra
-Giant Rat Tail x2

Satchels, Cases, Bolt Quivers
Satchel #1: Minor healing potion x2. Mild healing potion x1. Full
Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1. Light Bomb x1. Full
Satchel #3: Lock Pick x1.
Satchel #4: Empty.
Lock Pick Case (Can hold 15 lock picks. Takes up satchel slot): Lock Pick x15

Worn

-Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor. (Covers arms, enchanted to resist fire. Currently concealed)
-Black Reinforced Leather Trousers. (Reinforced shins, knees, and femurs. Currently concealed)
-Knee High Brown Leather Boots (partially concealed)
-Grey Leather Armor Gloves.
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings (See through. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Half-Bra (Can see breasts. Barely covers nipples. Shows more cleavage. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Thong (Can see privates. Exposes ass. Rides up on crotch and ass. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Lace Floral Garter Belt (Currently holding up Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-White Blouse (underneath Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor)
-Utility Belt (4 satchels attached. 1 lock pick case attached. Room for 1 more satchel, case, or crossbow quiver. Currently concealed)
-Throwing Knife Sheathe on Right Thigh. Holds 6 knives. (Currently concealed)
-Arrow Quiver (holds 30 arrows). Strapped to backpack.
-Black Silk Fabric. Tied to Hair.
-Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves (enhances MR by 10). Third digit. Left hand. Over Leather Glove.
-Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat (Has a hood to cover head. Goes down to shins. Helps conceal weaponry and visible gear excluding backpack, bow quiver, and bow. Hood down)

Weaponry

-Steel Dagger w/8 inch blade. Sheathed. Left Boot. Concealed.
-Extra Sharp Steel short sword w/2 foot blade. Enchanted for extra cutting power. Sheathed. Utility Belt. Left side. Concealed.
-Throwing Knife x6. Sheathed. Right Thigh. Concealed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage). Held in hands.
-Steel Arrows x29. In arrow quiver (holds 30 arrows).

Magic

-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR)
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR)

Looks

-Wavy brown hair that goes just passed breasts. Tied in a ponytail.
-Wearing leather armor.
-Wearing hooded trench coat. Hood down. Most gear currently concealed.

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 45/60
Ice Shield (Absorbs minor damage before dissipating. 15 minutes remaining)

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, you're naturally more sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Increased Attraction: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now people find you more attractive than you originally were. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Increased Persuasion: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you’re slightly more persuasive in conversations. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Quicker Reflexes: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you have slightly faster reflexes, allowing you to dodge attacks better and avoid danger. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Dances
Belly Dancing: Thanks to Lula you now know how to do the traditional and provocative belly dancing of the desert nation, Ornsimun.

Strip Dancing: You know what is necessary to strip dance after watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Pole Dancing: You learned how to pole dance by watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Line Dancing: You know how to line dance, having won a competition back home involving line dance.

Sex Perks/Passives
Minor sexual experience: You’ve had sex enough times to know how to please yourself and your partner competently and, while you are no expert, you’re confident in your skills. You’re still capable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature, but you’re much more open to them now and are comfortable with your sexuality.

Hymen Intact: You still have your hymen intact.

Vaginal Experience: You’ve had sex using your vagina before – nothing special.

Anal: You have some experience using your anus when it comes to sex, but not much.

Oral: You’re pretty good at giving head and can adequately please most people with your mouth if you put your mind to it.

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 2/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 2/4
-Lockpicking: 2/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

I made a serious error and forgot to add something in my haste. Ice shield is in effect and I edited the post a bit to reflect that! Thank you Bloodshifter for pointing this out!

Last edited:

nightshade99

Reputation score

C3. Sword to defend herself. Spiders have usually great sight so I suggest using the light bomb.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A2.Shortsword blitz the Three try to take do as many as you can once the 4 behind you are about to enter Meele Range or Ice Shield Falls Light Bomb then cast Ice Shield(From Charge if it dropped) and continue attack.

We have Ice Shield up and I want to see Colette in action against these mobs. Helps that they have the Vemon Sacks.

Last edited:

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

C3 is already locked i believe. Z but I'll second the light bomb just wait until it will work on all of them , then kill as many as possible. Ice sheild should let us handle the rest.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep C3 is locked in and I'm currently writing up the battle now! If you all don't like this way of voting then let me know and I won't do it again. Thanks for all your patience!

For now though....

+10 points to your wizard house if you can guess what character she's from :D

Attachments

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C3 was the first option to get two votes so it wins out! Sorry if it wasn’t clear.

So, with the first test on the “Quick Decision” system done let me know if you all think I should keep it or toss it.

As always thank you everyone for reading and I hope you enjoy this update!

~~~~~

The learning system: What I wanted to do for this is instead of having a level up system, you have a "learning up" system of sorts where you learn by doing. While on our grand adventure there will be many choices, and from these choices you will be able to specify how to deal with these siuations, e.g. sneak up behind evil warlock and stab him through the back with shortsword, or seduce the shopkeeper for a discount or information, blast the cute little bunny with a fireball. In each instance you're using a skill or a weapon, and the more you use it the better you'll be at it. Everything has 4 ranks and they are as follows:

Rank 0/4 - You can't even use it because you suck at it! (Yes I know I said 4, but deal with it!)

Rank 1/4 - Novice level (You can use it, not recommended but given time you'll improve)

Rank 2/4 - Journeyman level (You're pretty darn good. Better than most people in fact)

Rank 3/4 - Expert level (You're a professional and it shows. Others have a hard time keeping up with you as an expert)

Rank 4/4 - Master level (Others are in awe. What you do is second nature and has no equal)

So in short, if you sneak around during options more, or use a bow, or charm, or whatever more often then I'll improve the rank which will make things easier and inevitably change the dialogue to reflect your skill.

Magic Crystals: Magic crystals are my way of introducing magic to the adventure. The only creatures that can use magic without the use of magic crystals are magical beings and magical monsters (tentacle beasts, succubi, incubi, vampires) that absolutely need magic energy in order to survive. Thus if a succubus keeps using fireballs without finding a means to recover their reserves then they are weakening themselves. For non-magical beings such as us, we use magic crystals which are created from magical rifts. They fit in the palm of your hand and, as long as have it on your person, you can call upon the magics inside (kinda like materia for you FF7 fans). Each crystal has 3 charges at rank 1/4 with one spell that uses 1 charge, 4 charges at rank 2/4 that uses 2 charges when used, 5 charges at rank 3/4 with a spell that uses 3 charges, and at rank 4/4 you get a really powerful spell that uses up all the charges.

Now if you've been paying attention (or not, it's okay I understand) I may have mentioned magical reserves, or MR, a few times. Think of MR as mana; after the charges on your crystal are used up then you resort to the natural magics in your body to cast spells. For example, say you have 0/3 charges left on your Red crystal and can't shoot a fireball and have 50/50 MR, well then you're in luck! You can use, lets say, 10 MR in place of a charge which leaves you with 40/50 MR. Be wary, as it takes 1 hour for 10 MR to recharge (if you have Magical Regeneration Decay then it's cut in half).

If a being that needs magic to survive gets your essence (blood or sexes you up) don't worry, you won't lose your MR! Instead it will heal them, e.g. You have 50 total MR then they are healed the equivalent of being in caution level health to barely in fine levels of health, but with Source of Energy this effect doubles, so if you have 50 total MR then it would heal double.

This leads me to my next explanations - Health: Health is pretty simple actually. Think of Resident Evil going from "Fine" to "Caution" to "Danger". Things will get progressively worse for our heroine from there, but I will try to refrain from killing her of and instead treat it as her being knocked out. You get health back by eating, drinking, resting, healing spells, and health potions.

Passives: This one is is what I like to call "passives". These are similar to the powers you chose in the first round of voting in that some effect things in small ways. As you Colette adventures along she may come across people or things, wear certain clothes, etc. that give her passive effects that may last as long as a requirement is met or forever. For example, if Colette wears a corset then she'll have a passive that will lead people to look at her breasts more which would increase her charm, or she could be bestowed a power from a god or goddess that improves her eyesight. They won't be all over the place but they'll be there to get if conditions are met, and some won't be readily apparant.

Inventory/Appearance: I'll list all the things that Colette is carrying and wearing and how she looks at the current moment. Simple as that.

Recharging Magic Crystals: Remember how I said that magic crystals have charges? That doesn't mean that once all the charges are gone then the crystal is useless. It simply needs to be recharged! To recharge a magic crystal you can do one of two things. First: Wait. One charge replenishes itself once every 24 hours due to absorbing the natural magics in the world. Second: Find a magical rift. Get close enough to a magical rift with a magic crystal on you and it will fully recharge a magic crystal. That's all there is to it guys!

11:20 am

You look towards the corner you turned to get here, then at the two groups of spiders closing in on you before you make your decision. You sprint towards the corner and turn it, grabbing hold of the stone as you turn to keep your momentum and running ten feet down the stone walkway before turning around to face the corner where the four giant spiders – about the size of a baby calf you surmise – should be coming from any second now. You take the chance to sling your bow back across your back and to reach into the left side of your trench coat with your right hand and pull out your enchanted short sword from its sheathe, and with your left you dig through the satchel that holds the metal, spherical ball that is your light bomb you purchased from Charles and pull that out as well. No sooner do you pull out the metal ball before you see the calf sized monstrosities come into view from their passageway. Three of the four oversized arachnids stop and turn their bodies to face you, clattering their fangs together menacingly, before charging what they assume to be their new meal while the fourth continues on its way towards the freshly cooked rats ahead.

Come and get it you eight legged freaks! you think as you eye each of the creatures warily, waiting for them to get close enough to unleash your gadget. A little closer…just a bit closer…NOW!

You wait until the spiders get close enough to be affected by your device before clasping the metal sphere in both hands and twisting either end, then tossing the thing in front of you as you look away, closing your eyes and putting your hands to your ears. A second later, despite having your ears covered and eyes closed, you see a small white flash through your eyelids and hear a very loud bang!, like a dozen hammers striking steel all at once. You uncover your ears and look back to see two spiders in front of you on the ground – one on its back writhing its legs about and trying to correct itself, with the other on its feet and swiping with its two front appendages and occasionally bumping into the wall in confusion – and the third having landed on its back in the stream of muck beside you. Not wanting to let this small chance slip by you, you flip your trench coat aside and reach down to your left boot with your left hand and pull out your steel dagger. With a short sword in your right hand and dagger in your left you charge the two confused web-spinners in front of you and attack.

You’re not skilled in the proper form of dual wielding weaponry, but with your targets blind and deafened it makes little difference if you have proper form or not. You move upon the spider on its back first and plunge your dagger and short sword into the things belly, causing it to hiss in pain and spurt thick, mucousy green blood as the writhing from the things legs becomes frantic, desperate to get away from you. The things friend beside him seems to sense the pain coming from its kin and lashes out at you, and misses terribly in its blinded state which allows you enough time to pull your weapons from your current target’s midsection before plunging the sharp ends of your blades back into its flesh, this time through its head. With one menace down and another having difficulties pulling itself up from the sewage below, you turn your attention to the only other threat that’s upright and flailing and bumping about.

Sensing the other spiders’ death, your new target instead tries to bite you with its poisonous fangs while still under the effects of the light bomb and again misses you by a mile. You punish this mistake by slashing at the damnable beasts front legs with your enchanted short sword, which cuts through the exoskeleton like butter, severing two of its eight hairy legs and causing the giant pest to recoil and hiss in fear and pain as green blood spurts from its stumps and lands at your feet. You press the attack, taking care not to step in the putrid fluids coming from the spider, and slice at the injured spider’s eyes, cutting half of them deeply and rendering them useless and earning more hissing wails as the near dead abomination backs up and hits the wall behind it.

You’re about to go in for the kill when out of nowhere you get tackled from the side, causing you to cry out in surprise as you land on your back next to the corpse of your previous victim while your weapons fall from your hands. You feel a heavy weight press on you and look up just in time to see a pair of fangs descend upon your face, only to bounce off your nearly invisible ice shield that surrounds your body. You say a small prayer in thanks before returning your attention to the murderous black and yellow haired creature on top of you. The creature holds you tight with four of its legs and tries to plunge its fang once again into your face, but you anticipate this and move your face out of the way as you try to kick and push the beast off of you to no success. You struggle like this for a while; every time the spider attempts to sink its fangs into your face and neck and every time you sense the attack coming and are able to shift just enough to avoid damage while wriggling and struggling in the spider’s vice-like grip. Finally, after what seems like an eternity of struggling and dodging to save your life, you manage to wriggle just enough of your legs free. You pull your knees in tight and position your booted feet just under the abdomen of your attacker.

“Get off!” you yell at the beast, and with a mighty roar you thrust your legs forward with all your might, launching the exoskeletoned menace from your body and tumbling through the air and onto its back with a loud thud. Thankful that you no longer have a giant bug trying to maul you, you quickly scramble to your feet – only to be attacked again, this time by the spider you mauled and maimed moments ago. You don’t have enough time to react as the fanged enemy lunges at you with what little strength it has left, managing to bite you with its fangs. Thankfully your ice shield is still up and the blow is reflected, but you feel the strain on your magical shield as the power wanes and you know it won’t survive another hit. Not wanting to give the beast another chance to strike when you reach for your weapons you instead opt to resort to your hand-to-hand skills; you deliver a powerful forward kick with your left foot, knocking the creature back and buckling its already weak legs, followed by a skeleton crushing stomp from your right foot directly on the head of the beast. The head of the spider, along with the eyes that sit upon it, cave beneath the strength of your blow, finishing the spider once and for all and leaving a bloody, goopy mess on your boot that seems to roll off thanks to your shield.

“Eeeeew, gross” is all you say as you remove your foot and stumble backwards, catching your breathe from your exertions. You hear scuttling coming from in front of you, causing you to look up just in time to see a pair of fangs lunging at you, which you barely manage to tumble out of the way from. You roll and bump into the wall beside you and glance in the direction of your arachnid foe as it lands on the remains of your first kill.

I need my weapons – I can’t let this guy get the jump on me again!

With that in mind you scramble over to where your short sword and dagger lay and quickly scoop them up and brandish them just as your nemesis turns around to face you, its black eyes boring into you as saliva and venom dribble from the mouth and fangs of the beast.

“It’s just you and me now you ugly monster, so come and get it” you taunt the sewage covered foe, holding both your weapons out in front of you. The spider’s fangs twitch in response as it lowers itself slightly, almost as if it understood what you were saying. You stare the creature down for a few seconds before deciding to make the first move; you yell and charge the spider, seemingly surprising it – not letting the spider regain its guard you bring your enchanted sword to your side and swipe horizontally at its face, creating a deep gash along the head and removing one of the fangs from its mouth. You bring your dagger down towards its head as it recoils, but it manages to bat your blow away with one of its legs before body slamming itself into you, finally managing to shatter your ice shield into a thousand tiny fragments of ice along the ground and dealing only minimal damage to you due to your studded leather armor and reinforced trousers underneath.

“Aaargh!” you scream haughtily while bring your dagger down onto the spider’s left leg, slashing it and eliciting a cry of pain from your attacker before, with a final mighty strike, you thrust your short sword between the mandibles and into the mouth of the beast to the hilt, finally killing it as it twitches a few times before going limp on your blade. You pull your body back before withdrawing your sword from the creature’s mouth, letting the body slump to the ground and ooze green blood onto the stone at your feet. You take this opportunity to catch your breath fully this time and take stock of yourself and your surroundings.

You look around and are very thankful that no other creepy crawlies decided to show up during your fight. You tentatively approach the corner where the other spiders should be and poke your head around it, only to see that there are in fact no spiders. Instead, there are only the remains of what was once two rats lying on the floor; the bodies having been picked clean of all meat, leaving nothing but bone, fur, and a few bloody splotches on the ground that incidentally lead into the passage the two rats earlier fled into. You shiver in disgust before returning to the scene of your victory, weapons still in hand just in case.

I should really thank Lula, Nilas, and Lequis for this blessing on top of my ice magic; I don’t think I would have done so well without them!

After giving your thanks you go about the grisly task of opening up each of the spiders’ heads and using your dagger to remove their venom sacs, which are about the size of a toddler’s fist. The yellowish green sacs themselves are shockingly, and also gratefully, dry compared to the innards of the eight legged terrors. After collecting all three sacs and placing them in your pack, you then proceed to clean your blades as best you can on the thick, bristled hair of one of the spiders before sheathing them. You look down in disgust as some of the sewer muck clings to your hooded trench coat, probably from when the spider managed to break your magical ice shield. You bunch up your coat a bit and bring it to your nose, giving it a curious sniff before recoiling in disgust.

You groan dejectedly and say to no one in particular “Ugh, I smell disgusting! Oh, it’ll take a while for the smell to go away, and it’ll be a pain to clean. I wonder if Xillia can do anything about it…or maybe Lula knows some magic to get things clean? Oh well, it’s not a complete waste after all; I only need two more venom sacs and eight more rat tails before I’m finished. I should probably demand extra payment for this job; one-hundred twenty five gold is not enough money for the trouble I’m going through!”

You look around, making sure nothing pops out and surprises you, before making your way back around the corner and to devoured remains of the two rats from earlier. You stop in front of the two corpses and with your eyes you follow quite a few rather large blood splotches – probably fallen from the mouths of the spiders after they finished eating – that lead down into the side tunnel.

The crawlies probably got a taste for rat now and left to find more. That’s four that I don’t have to deal with right now, thank the gods, but I still need more sacs and tails to finish the job. I also think it’s obvious at this point that most of the things – both rat and spider – make their homes deeper in the sewers. I could continue searching up here in the hopes of finding some more, but I’m willing to bet the bulks are down below. The only problem is, is that there’s no telling exactly what or how many I’ll run into down there.

11:28 am

Choices
A. Go down the side passage in search of more rats and spiders (the one the rats fled into and blood leads into)

B. Find another side passage to go into

C. Continue searching along the paths and walkways for more giant rodents and arachnids.

D. Leave the sewers.
D1. Go to the temple of Yyssbo (specify what to do there)
D2. Go outside the city and try to find the feral goblins.

E. Use your Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR)

X. Other

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Character/Environment Interaction system allows you to interact with the world around you as well as interact with Colette or other characters in the story. Want to have Colette tie her hair up? Then choose this along with the main choices. Want her to stow away a stone, or tie up a bad guy with a rope? Go right ahead! Maybe you're in the middle of a fight and feel that clothing is too cumbersome. You can put on make-up, put clothes on and take clothes off, kick over a bucket, slap a succubus' ass.
Don't go too crazy, though. If it's a bit outlandish then unfortunately I might not be able to use it. Other than that, be creative guys and gals!

Backpack

-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice
-Water canteen - empty
-Rope
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x3)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Cotton White Socks
-Cotton White Panties
-Cotton White Bra
-Giant Rat Tail x2
-Venom Sac x3

Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1.

Worn

-Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor. (Covers arms, enchanted to resist fire. Currently concealed)
-Black Reinforced Leather Trousers. (Reinforced shins, knees, and femurs. Currently concealed)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings (See through. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Half-Bra (Can see breasts. Barely covers nipples. Shows more cleavage. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Thong (Can see privates. Exposes ass. Rides up on crotch and ass. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Lace Floral Garter Belt (Currently holding up Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Utility Belt (4 satchels attached. 1 lock pick case attached. Room for 1 more satchel, case, or crossbow quiver. Currently concealed)
-Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves (enhances MR by 10). Third digit. Left hand. Over Leather Glove.
-Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat (Has a hood to cover head. Goes down to shins. Helps conceal weaponry and visible gear excluding backpack, bow quiver, and bow. Hood down). Has some sewer muck on front of coat.

Weaponry

-Extra Sharp Steel short sword w/2 foot blade. Enchanted for extra cutting power. Sheathed. Utility Belt. Left side. Concealed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage). Slung across back.

Magic

-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR)
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR)

Looks

-Wearing leather armor.
-Wearing hooded trench coat. Hood down. Most gear currently concealed. Some sewer muck on front of coat.

Stats

MR: 45/60 (Regen 10 MR in 51 minutes)
You smell bad.

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, you're naturally more sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Increased Attraction: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now people find you more attractive than you originally were. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Increased Persuasion: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you’re slightly more persuasive in conversations. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Quicker Reflexes: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you have slightly faster reflexes, allowing you to dodge attacks better and avoid danger. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Dual Wielding Novice: You’ve taken the first steps of learning how to wield two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. However, at present you are severely lacking in skill and find it very difficult to hit enemies in combat. You need much more practice before you can learn how to properly fight using two weapons at once.

Dances
Belly Dancing: Thanks to Lula you now know how to do the traditional and provocative belly dancing of the desert nation, Ornsimun.

Strip Dancing: You know what is necessary to strip dance after watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Pole Dancing: You learned how to pole dance by watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Line Dancing: You know how to line dance, having won a competition back home involving line dance.

Sex Perks/Passives
Minor sexual experience: You’ve had sex enough times to know how to please yourself and your partner competently and, while you are no expert, you’re confident in your skills. You’re still capable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature, but you’re much more open to them now and are comfortable with your sexuality.

Anal: You have some experience using your anus when it comes to sex, but not much.

Oral: You’re pretty good at giving head and can adequately please most people with your mouth if you put your mind to it.

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Skills

-Sneak: 2/4
-Lockpicking: 2/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. We need 2 Spiders and 8 Rats.
-X. Ice Shield (From Charge)

Also lolz Dual Wielding Novice let's not try that again in a situation like that.

Also sadly I do not know where that girl is from.

Well by the looks of it the system works I found it fine to keep.

Last edited:

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

A but only look for large groups if its the rats. We only need 2 more spiders so no need to run into a spiders nest. And use ice shield again especially if we encounter more spiders.

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A but only look for large groups if its the rats. We only need 2 more spiders so no need to run into a spiders nest. And use ice shield again especially if we encounter more spiders.
I second this...my dual wielding! it would have been so awesome if we weren't novices...I recommend finding a way to learn dual wielding after this! o/

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The picture is of Kanade Suzutsuki from Mayo Chiki! if anyone was curious. Anyways the results of the last post are as follows:
A won out to go sewer exploring (how fun!) and to make sure that handy dandy Ice Shield is up!

~~~~~

11:28 am

You look down the moist passage and sigh deeply If I want to finish this job then I’m going to have to work for it, I guess. You take a last look around you for any other threats before taking your first tentative steps down into the side tunnel the rats and spiders went down. You crinkle your nose at the pungent odor coming off of your coat as you walk further down the darkening passage until you reach the left turn. You poke your head around the corner and follow the blood splotches, which have begun to become few and far between at this point, and see a large open cavern directly ahead of you. Neither seeing nor hearing anything remotely dangerous, you cautiously make your way towards the end of the passage and poke your head around both corners, again checking for danger, before stepping across the threshold and into the large, open cavern. The cavern itself, much to your dismay, is very wet and contains numerous piles of garbage; rotting food and meat, tattered clothes and fabrics, and large amounts of rat droppings. As you continue to survey the large room you note a few stone pillars that line the walls, four more side passages along the right side of the room, and the corpses of three giant rats and a spider.

You approach the four corpses warily and keeping an eye out for any sound or movement that would be even remotely threatening. When you reach the corpses you kneel down first at the rat corpses and observe that each rat has large holes in their backs and sides – which you can’t seem to identify what caused such a wound – and sets of smaller holes that leak a clear fluid that seems to enflame the skin around it horribly, most likely venom from the fangs of the spider. You look around the cavern again and, not wanting to pass up such an easy prize, you proceed to remove each of the rat tails before moving onto the spider corpse.

Guess I know where those large holes in the rats came from you think to yourself upon seeing that a few of the spider’s legs have red blood on them from when they impaled a few rats. You continue to look over the body and see the carapace is absolutely littered with rat bites; bites on its legs, its head, a few eyes missing, and all along its large abdomen. Each bite seems to have torn through the natural armor of the spider, leaving green blood to flow from each of the wounds. Not wanting to pass up such an opportunity at a free and easy venom sac, you pull out your dagger and repeat your performance from earlier and remove the venom sac from the dead arachnid.

I guess I should count myself lucky; seems if I ever want to lure out some spiders then all I need to do is cook a few rats up and wait for them to eventually start killing each other!

Your elation is cut short as you hear a shrill, pained squeak coming from one of the corridors along the right wall. You move closer to the corridors, listening for any other sounds when you suddenly hear another pained sound, this time a hiss, coming from the middle right corridor. Not wanting to be caught off guard and undefended you quickly tap into your ice magic, this time drawing from the crystal itself, as a dim blue light surrounds your body and you are again encased in a thin, blue icy shield before it turns transparent. You’re also pleased to notice that the smell coming from your coat is no longer there, though a quick check still shows that there’s still muck on it much to your disappointment. With that done you move quickly and quietly into the corridor, which slopes downwards like the last, and walk for about two minutes before you start hearing more and more squeaks and hisses, both of pain and anger. You continue walking until you reach the end of the corridor to witness a small scale war going on; the spiders from earlier, excluding one, are currently engaged in a bloody struggle with eight…scratch that, now seven giant rats, as one was just impaled through the head with a spider leg.

The rats far outnumber the spiders, but the three spiders are tougher opponents; every bite from a rat is repaid with a smack, slam, or bite from a spider. Despite having the numbers advantage, it looks like the spiders have the upper hand if the wounds from some of the rats are any indication, though the spiders are far from unscathed; their wounds oozing green blood from where their carapace has been chewed through.

Incredible! I don’t think I’ve been noticed, and even if I was I doubt either of the creatures is in any shape to attack me. I could probably wait this out and finish up the stragglers, or I could sit back here and pick them off with my bow or knives. Still, if I want to be really cool I could jump into the fray; I do have my ice shield up after all!

You think over the options you have at your disposal.

11:33 am

Choices
A. Jump into the fray like a badass!
A1. Jump in and focus on the rats first (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)
A2. Enter the fray and target the spiders first (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)
A3. Forget focusing; jump in and attack indiscriminately! (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)

B. Stay in hiding and attack from a distance.
B1. Stay stealthy and focus fire on the rats (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)
B2. Remain hidden and pick off the spiders first (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)
B3. Don’t reveal yourself, but cycle between rats and spiders (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)

C. Stay back and let the fight play out, defending yourself if necessary and taking out any stragglers once it’s finished (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)

D. You’ve had enough of this crazy, stinky place!
D1. Leave and go to the temple of Yyssbo (Specify what to do there)
D2. Make your way back outside and try to find the feral goblins outside the city

E. Use your Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR)

X. Other

Queued Location Choices
These choices are the queued places to go and will be where Colette goes after the sewers if she survives!
1. Go to the temple of Yyssbo (Specify what to do there)
2. Try to find the feral goblins outside the city

Backpack

-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice (24 hours remain on recharge)
-Water canteen - empty
-Rope
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x3)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Cotton White Socks
-Cotton White Panties
-Cotton White Bra
-Giant Rat Tail x5
-Venom Sac x4

Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1.

Worn

-Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat (Has a hood to cover head. Goes down to shins. Helps conceal weaponry and visible gear excluding backpack, bow quiver, and bow. Hood down). Has some sewer muck on front of coat.

Weaponry

-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage). Slung across back.

Magic

-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 1/4: Charges (2/3): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR)

Looks

-Wearing leather armor.
-Wearing hooded trench coat. Hood down. Most gear currently concealed. Some sewer muck on front of coat.

Stats

MR: 45/60 (Regen 10 MR in 46 minutes)
Ice Shield (Absorbs minor damage before dissipating. 13 minutes remaining)
You smell bad.

Perks/Passives

Dual Wielding Novice: You’ve taken the first steps of learning how to wield two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. However, at present you are severely lacking in skill and find it very difficult to hit enemies in combat. You need much more practice before you can learn how to properly fight using two weapons at once.

Dances

Sex Perks/Passives

Skills