What's new

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rift Touched

“Get over here, lover!” Vivian says in a gentle, serene tone void of any and all anxiety or urgency whatsoever, smiling as she does so “That was so nice, whatever it is you did. Come have fun with us!” You shrug your shoulders and just play along, though you wonder what exactly you have done to all of them to elicit such a reaction. You saunter up to the group and they almost immediately swarm around you, dancing close together near you and smiling at you. You dance right along with them as they rub up against you, touch you, play with your. They compliment your hair, your wonderful tattoos, your piercings, your eyes, your flawless skin, your personality… they gush and fall over themselves over you It’s all so very nice, but very disturbing at the same time. You’re used to the compliments, the appreciation, the desire, but this is almost as if they’re utterly enthralled with you, yet you can’t seem to generate any anger towards it, just… indifference and acceptance. Even their touches are different; no more are they groping, possessive, and lustful. They are now more loving, gentle, sensual, yet in some respects they are more highly sexual than before, as if they’re trying to urge you to make the first move, their desires only restrained by yours and how far you’re willing to go. As time goes on your lust starts to skyrocket towards the surface with their touches, and you accept each and every one of their attentions, lost in a world of happiness and love with these men and women, your friends and your lover. You quickly approach the summit of what your body can hold, but after about ten minutes, and before you lose control, everyone’s attitudes seem to shift. The arousal stays, but the gentleness is gone; they grope not just you, but each other, and their dancing becomes more rowdy than before. Even you feel more on edge now than a few minutes ago, as if your power and ferocity was somehow returned to you. You quickly grab Vivian and wrench yourself free of the crowd as they grope, touch, and pull at you and Vivian as they dance, but they seem interested only in each other right now as you spy Jeron and Lucas starting to kiss before you dart out the door.

“Okay, what the hells happened? What was that? Did you feel weird all of a sudden, too?” You interrogate Vivian inside your room as you pace in front of her, who is seated on the bed. “Uhm” she begins as she tries to keep her hands away from her crotch, instead biting on her left index finger “Yeah, actually. When you released that pink stuff I felt so… calm and happy, and just wanted to dance and love everyone, especially you. Everyone was so nice and sexy, and gods I was so horny I just wanted you to tear the clothes off me and have your way with me, but it’s funny”. You cock an eyebrow at Vivian and expectantly wait for her to speak, tapping your foot in anxiety at the situation. “I didn’t want to ask you, or bother you, or force you… I just wanted to bask in how amazingly magnificent you are. Like a glowing golden goddess straight from the heavens; an angel blessing me with her presence. Anything you wanted I would have done, and all I wanted to do was be near you and with you. It felt like you had pacified me and I was falling in love all over again, and everyone was my friend… at least no one was my enemy. What did you do?” You listen intently to Vivian’s explanation and shrug your shoulders, rubbing your chin as you voice your thoughts. “I think I might have done just that and pacified everyone, including myself. I didn’t feel the urge to fight, to one-up someone, or anything remotely aggressive at all; all I wanted to do was be happy and be near everyone. Right before that I was dancing… your dance. I think your dance might be what triggered it, Vivi! Haha, that’s awesome; you’re amazing!” You dart forward and plant kisses all along Vivian’s face, much to her surprise as she melts into your arms. You figure it’s time to give your young succubus lover a reward for her hard work with you~.
Acquired Rift Ability Passionate Release (Expels all Lust): Caster harnesses and gently expels all lust from the body, inducing a climax… without the mess. Drains the caster, decreasing chance to hit and dodge by a minor margin and leaves caster physically weaker, but appears more charming to those around her. Lasts 3 minutes.

Learned dance Blossoming Rose: Uses and requires maximum Lust or MR. Turns all surrounding enemies, allies, and the caster docile and incapable of performing hostile actions. Works on all types of sapient creatures except the most powerful, and animals that have no attraction to those of other species. The effects last for ten minutes. Useful for stopping fights and pursuing dialogue later. Due to your sexual nature those affected will be aroused and incredibly attracted to and enthralled with you, and should you have sex with them they will be all but pliable to your suggestion. Be wary as sexual intercourse will stoke the passions of all affected targets.

10:35 am
~
2:02 am

You gasp and open your eyes wide, a sheen of sweat coating your brow as your eyes scan the darkness in front of you.

What the hells… what’s going on? Where am I? What the fu-!

You gasp and pull your hand away from the doorknob, finding yourself standing in front of the door to your room. “Wha- Oh my gods… did I sleep walk?” you mutter to yourself in disbelief, looking down at your hand and body. You’re fully clothed; trench coat, studded leather armor, Skin-Walker, your undergarments, boots, gloves, utility belt, pouches… you’re even wearing your backpack and are fully armed. A low moan behind you makes your hairs stand up on end, and whipping around and putting your hand over your pommel you’re relieved to see Vivian, sleeping in bed right where you left her near the end of the night after your fun. Seeing her calms you, but your still concerned as to why you’re fully dressed and ready for a fight. Your heart is beating faster than normal, your hairs stand on end, you can hear everything, your eyes scan the surroundings with intent, your breathing quickens… your body is telling you to run or fight, but you have no gods damned idea why. Still, you aren’t going to ignore these feelings – you quietly approach the door and carefully turn the knob, not wanting to wake Vivian as you open the door, step outside, and gently close the door behind you. The instant the door closes you hear a wail of fear, cutoff before it could come to full fruition. You whip your head to the left and gaze down the hallway as your body kicks into high gear. “Whatever the hells is going on, someone picked the wrong place to do it” you mutter to yourself as you press yourself against the opposite wall, hurrying down the corridor you get to the edge and peek around the corner. Your eyes go wide as you see one of Deidra’s girls, a human woman with boyish short black and grey hair and wearing a pink corset, garter belt, panties, and stockings. She’s lying on her side clutching her cheek having just been struck. You look up at the offender to see a pale skinned elven man, about five foot five, with short and fine light black or dark brown hair. He’s wearing full studded leather armor from toes to neck and clipped to an open sheath on his back is a bastard sword. On the pommel of the steel bastard sword is a blue ice magic crystal, and every so often in the light the sword reflects a blue sheen, indicative of some sort of enchantment. Dropping into your aura sight you see that the man is strong in ice and weak in fire, and his blade has a brilliantly blue hue to it. Dropping out of your sight you notice that the man has a utility belt similar to yours with five pouches. You hear a commotion start to stir at the man’s actions as he looks down at the poor girl, but he pays neither her nor them any mind as he quickly unsheathes his bastard sword. Wielding it in both hands he drops into a defensive stance, silencing all in the room – he uses the silence to turn his attention behind him, and you watch as he glows a brilliant blue, points his left palm at the entrance doors, which are out of your view, and releases a large stream of frozen air and ice towards the door for a few moments. He then quickly reaches into one of the pouches at his hip and pulls out an oddly formed black obelisk. You squint your eyes to get a better look, but all you can tell is that it looks old, worn, is rectangular in shape, and has some sort of gaudy looking blue gem set into it. He sets it on the ground and says something you can’t quite understand, but it doesn’t sound like any language you recognize and is almost like an incantation.

“Holy shit!” you whisper under your breath as the man finishes the incantation. The obelisk glows a brilliant blue and seems to spin in place, and after a few seconds a blinding light erupts from the center, forcing you to shield your eyes. When you open your eyes and blink the brightness and haze out of them, you’re flabbergasted to see not only the elven man – and evidently others are surprised by the number of gasps you hear – but eleven more, seven men and four women, bodies similarly clad as him. Some wear chainmail and a small bit of plate around their arms and legs, or wear a steel plated chest, but each have some variation of studded leather armor and a multitude of weapons at their disposal. Counting the elven man there are two elves, three humans, one dwarf, one half-orc, three goblins, a reddish pink-skinned succubus, and a red oni woman. Each look intimidating and steely eyed, as if one a mission; their postures are confident and firm, and they take in their surroundings quickly. “Fan out, find the target, set up wards to delay the vampire. We need to be in and out in under thirty people! Remember, no casualties if it can be avoided, but if anyone puts up a fight then put them in the ground. We get this done we can retire early, now move it!” The short-haired elven man seems to be the leader of the bunch, and the instant he finishes the others break away from him quick as lightning and with determination as they start digging into their own pouches and you can see the succubus woman, who’s closest to your hallway, pulls out some sort of white looking resin and starts to draw a symbol on the ground in front of the hallway. You can’t make it out from this angle, but there are a lot of circles, and when she finishes she draws something onto the left palm of her glove, and you can see the dwarven woman at the other side doing the same, though with much less visibility. “Listen up” the elven man says as he walks out of sight towards the stairs and over the girl he struck as she sobs into her hands, though his voice is loud, booming, confident, and commanding, and you would say with definitive charisma “You may wonder who we are, why we are here, what we’re going to do with you all. Understandable, and I will enlighten you all. Let me start by saying I and my associates have no intention of harming any of you. Remain calm, silent, and above all make no sudden moves and you will suffer no injuries or worse. Who we are does not concern you, but why we are here may make your life much easier. We are looking for someone very important, and I have reason to believe this individual lives here. I know this person is a woman and a half-elf, and I have heard tales of her beauty and prowess in combat, and has flaming red hair and brilliant green eyes. I do not know her name, but I know that she is the Hero of Kilnhaven and slew the one known as Arlandus. And please, do not lie to me; I have very good reason to believe she is living here. Should anyone come forward with any information to expedite our search I promise you, you will be handsomely rewarded. I offer my solemn word that neither I nor my associates will harm you or anyone, and anyone coming forward with useful information shall be rewarded with no less than five-thousand gold pieces”. The man digs into one of his pouches and produces a hefty sack of jingling coins, which he jingles for effect in the enchanted sac, before continuing “Any information leading to her will be rewarded handsomely, and fear not we have no intention of harming her; she is very important and no harm of any kind will befall her, should she come quietly and without fuss”. He finishes that last part by booming his voice out in all directions, directing it towards you. It seems he thinks you may be listening… and you know his right on the damn money.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! I have… I-I don’t know, assassins after me?! How in the hells do they know I’m here… who tipped them of?!

… WHY DOES SOMEONE WANT TO KIDNAP OR KILL ME?! Dammit all, it looks like Nyx was right in thinking that someone would come looking for me after what I did. But who, why, where? Okay, calm down Colette, they still don’t know where you are and they haven’t started killing anyone. They do seem to know about Deidra, and they fear her which is good, but they seem to think that they can delay her somehow… maybe those strange runes that they’re drawing on the floor are somehow part of it?

You duck down low and put your hood up, willing Skin-Walker over your face to protect and conceal your identity, and to enable the blessing into effect. Fully camouflaged you peek around the corner again and see the white runic markings on the ground, dropping into your magical sight you can see that there is indeed some sort of white magic emanating from it, and you get the distinct feeling that running into it would be bad; you’ll want to trigger it or destroy it somehow. Of greater concern, however, is the succubus woman – you stare at the woman, who stands at five foot ten, and has shoulder length charcoal hair with some bits of white in them and silver eyes. She’s clad in full light brown studded leather, same as her apparent leader, but wields a steel pata in her left hand and a steel rapier in her right. Quickly gazing into the magical world you see the threads swirling around her and inside her body, and you’re aware of the pinkish-red aura of her lust. You’re also aware of her strength in purple shadow magic and weakness to water based magic. As you leave your aura sight you watch as she slowly walks forward, weapons drawn, and a look of pure determination on her pretty face. She starts glowing a bright purple, and bringing her left hand in front of her she slowly waves her hand above her head as a mirage overtakes her… and she vanishes.

Fucking shit!

You gaze into the hallway for a few moments before witnessing the door on the far end on the right open up, and after a few seconds it closes quietly. The woman hardly makes a sound, and you watch for a little while longer before the door in the middle of the hallway opens… and then it too closes. There’s only one more door on your almost immediate right before she reaches your corner. You need to think of what to do, and fast!

Dammit, alright here’s what I know: There are twelve of them, they have access to some pretty powerful magical tools and they seem to be skilled, almost used to doing things like this. I need to watch out for the runes on the floor… by the way where in the hells did they learn to draw runes and channel their energy?! Bah, I’ll worry about that later. If I charge in gung-ho I’m bound to get my ass kicked, but then again it might take them by surprise… then again there’s an invisible lady walking around somewhere in front of me. Should I wait her out? Attack when she opens the door? Retreat back into my room? Maybe hide beneath my covers or near the door perhaps and ambush her? Speaking of which… should I try and kill them, or merely subdue them? I mean, I am wearing that strength ring right now, so my punches should definitely hit home and deal some damage, but do I want to take the risk? I could always give myself up and make sure no one gets in the crossfire… either way I’m getting anxious!

You take the pacifier from around your neck and bring it up to your mouth, willing Skin-Walker away from that area and popping Astraea’s toy into your mouth, suckling on it. It calms you down, and as the cool numbness engulfs your mouth and throat, you feel more focused and alert having sated your compulsion to suck on something.

Much better… now, what to do?

Choices
A. Combat intentions (May specify weaponry used)
A1. Kill
A2. Incapacitate/Knockout

B. Save some bloodshed and pain. Surrender to them now.

C. Charge forward and try to attack the succubus, the leader, or others of the group! (Specify, and with what weaponry/skills/magic/etc.)

D. Deal with the succubus (Specify how and with what weaponry/skills/magic/etc)
D1. Charge her and hope to catch her by surprise even though you can’t see her
D2. Wait until you think she gets near the corner
D3. Attack her when she opens the door closest to you
D4. Retreat back near your room and attack her when she opens the door
D5. Retreat into your room and ambush her when she enters
D6. Retreat into Vivian’s room and wait her out
D7. Retreat further back, possibly to the gymnasium
D8. Outright hide from the succubus (Possibly wait out the incursion?)

E. Get passed the succubus into the main room
E1. Be cautious and sneak passed her when an opportunity arises
E2. Run passed her

F. Rift Abilities
F1. Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
F2. Centered Soul (Activated once every twenty-four hours, gives major boost to all stealth, magic, and combat stats/skills: Major bonus to Hit and Dodge and Stealth/Minor bonus Damage Reduction/Halves Spell Cost/Gain One Extra Attack Every Hit/Minor damage increase to every strike) costs nothing, only usable once per day. Creates a small shockwave that knocks back anything around you. Lasts 10 minutes. (21 hour cool-down).
F3. Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
F4. Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.
F5. Lust Burst (100 Lust each use): Concentrate your lust into a devastating explosion that turns your own lust and arousal against enemies. The explosion burns for minor to major damage on explosion and minor damage every round for four rounds. Damage is non-elemental and cannot be resisted.
F6. Lust Wave (75 lust each use): Harnesses your body’s lust and amplifies it into a wave of demonic, pink lust-fueled hellfire in a one-hundred eighty degree arc in front of you for major damage released from your hands. Causes knockback. Travels only five feet in front of caster horizontally.
F7. Passionate Release (Expels all Lust): Caster harnesses and gently expels all lust from the body, inducing a climax… without the mess. Drains the caster, decreasing chance to hit and dodge by a minor margin and leaves caster physically weaker, but appears more charming to those around her. Lasts 3 minutes.

G. Magic
G1. Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR): Mild Healing (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
G2. Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR): Cold Spray (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
G3. Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Lightning Bolt (1 Charge, 15 MR): Lightning Whip (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
G4. White Magic Crystal: Light: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Flash (1 Charge, 15 MR) (Flash blinds enemies and damages undead). Can use Blood Magic with.
G5. Aqua Magic Crystal: Water: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Water missile (1 Charge, 10 MR). Can use Blood Magic.

H. Dances (Dance effectiveness reduced due to wearing bulky, less revealing clothing)
H1. Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.

H2. Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.

H3. Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.

H4. Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.

H5. Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.

H6. Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

H7. Blossoming Rose: Use requires maximum Lust or MR and fully consumes either. Turns all surrounding enemies, allies, and the caster docile and incapable of performing hostile actions. Lasts for ten minutes. Use for engaging in peaceful dialogue. Sexual interactions during effects will solidify caster’s will on all those afflicted.

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks
Enchanted Backpack: Medium-High load. Has a small amount of space left. Stowed away at the moment.
-Gold pouch (1000 Gold: Holds 1000)
-Medium Gold Pouch (2000 Gold: Holds 2000)
-844 gold coins
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning
-White Magic Crystal: Light
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water
-Water canteen - Full
-Purple blanket w/Red hearts
- Book: Unlocking the Secrets of Magic (If read will increase MR by 10 permanently. Must be used three times. Each use takes up one hour)
- Medium Sized Enchanted Black Butt Plug (Activated with command word “Lover’s Embrace”. Will vibrate and expand slowly when activated until it becomes very large, but not enough to harm)
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x3)
-4-Pronged Grappling Hook and Rope (Attached to each other)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Steel Pata w/1 foot blade (hand-to-hand weapon)
-Sewing Kit (Repairs leather armor and clothing. 10 uses remaining)
-Official Amazonian Seal (States that you can become an honorary member of Amazonian society in Falwathyn. Can go to Hera and she will escort you to Falwathyn personally)
-Dwynvel Blessed Amazonian Veil Dancing Outfit (Extremely exposing and extremely light. Comes with creamy white bra that shows extreme cleavage and has thin vertical pieces of cloth that exposes nipples via heart shaped cutouts, thin G-string that rides up on ass and has cutout to expose vagina, extremely short frilly skirt that barely covers crotch and covers only half of butt and held in place by bronze-gold heart bands, thin gloves for tops of hands and arms to biceps held in place by bronze-gold bands with metal hearts on top, open toed five inch heeled sandals, and bronze-gold bands to hold drapes in place. Blessings in effect when set is worn)
-Enchanted Cleaning Rag (Can clean virtually any sweat, muck, grime, and nasty stuff up. Will never get dirty)
-Enchanted Gloves (unidentified)
-Enchanted Pearl Necklace. Only Affects women. Grows penis.
-Cursed Pink Ribbon. Only affects women. When given a command, the woman wearing it will be compelled to obey. Must be specific and have a clear goal. Compelling ends when goal is completed.

Satchels, Cases, Bolt Quivers
Satchel #1: Minor healing potion x2. Mild healing potion x1. Full
Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1. Alchemist’s Fire x1 (One-third of vial used to coat any melee weapon with brief fire enchantment. Can be thrown to act as a small firebomb. Two-third remaining). Full
Satchel #3: Lock Pick x1. Minor Potion of Magical Reserves (Restores 15 MR) x1. Extreme Potion of Healing x1. Full
Satchel #4: Empty.
Lock Pick Case (Can hold 15 lock picks. Takes up satchel slot): Lock Pick x15
Worn

-Skin-Walker (Hugs body like a second skin, revealing everything as if nude. Blessings in effect when worn. Currently hugging body from feet to head, fully covering hands and arms as well).
-Throwing Knife Sheathe (Holds 6 knives)
-Arrow Quiver (holds 30 arrows)
-Utility Belt (4 satchels attached. 1 lock pick case attached. Room for 1 more satchel, case, or crossbow quiver)
-Black Silk Fabric. Tying hair in ponytail.
-Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat (Has an extended hood to cover head. Goes down to ankles. Helps conceal weaponry and visible gear excluding backpack, bow quiver, and bow. Blessing in effect when sneaking). Hood up.
-Grey Leather Armor Gloves.
-Knee High Brown Leather Boots
-Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor. (Covers arms, enchanted to resist fire)
-Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves. (Enhances MR by 10). Left ring finger.
-Enchanted Emerald Ring of Strength. (Enhances melee and ranged attacks, excluding crossbows. Allows lifting of heavier objects). Right ring finger.
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings (See through. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Half-Bra (Can see breasts. Barely covers nipples. Shows more cleavage. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Thong (Can see privates. Exposes ass. Rides up on crotch and ass. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Lace Floral Garter Belt (Currently holding up Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Emerald Encrusted Rosey Designed Black Leather Choker (Has metal heart that says “Colette” engraved on front. Has “With Love: Lula, Leena, Delilah, Helena, Astraea, Meredith, Xillia, Vulgan” encrusted on back. Can be leashed while wearing it.)
- Astraea’s Pink Pacifier with red heart on the end. Has thin red string to wrap around neck. Enchanted with cool numbing sensation to combat effects of altered oral cavity as long as worn and up to five minutes after removing. Enchanted to gag wearer to those that know command word. In mouth.
- Right nipple pierced with a silver ring with a metal emerald heart fused at the bottom of the ring. Design of crescent moons and stars along outside, and inside engraved with writing For the shining star in my life, the moon that fills me with wonder, and my eternal love. – Leena. Enchanted to extend small chain to those who know command word/connect to other pieces.
- Left nipple pierced with a gold ring with a metal emerald heart fused at the bottom of the ring. Design of blazing suns and hearts along outside, and inside engraved with writing To the love of my life on this earthly plane and beyond, you are the sun that always warms my heart. I will always love you. – Lula. Enchanted to extend small chain to those who know command word/connect to other pieces.
- Silver-gold circular industrial earring on right inner ear. Has two small diamond studs on outside that attach to ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Three silver-gold large ring piercings on upper left ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold ring with ruby set in at belly button. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Small silver-gold ring with sapphire set in. Enchanted to extend a small chain to those that know command word. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains. For the darling and joy of my existence. To my love, Colette inscribed along band.

Weaponry

-Steel Dagger w/8 inch blade. Sheathed.
-Extra Sharp Steel short sword w/2 foot blade. Enchanted for extra cutting power. Sheathed.
-Throwing Knife x6. Sheathed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage). Back.
-Steel Arrows x25. In arrow quiver (holds 30 arrows).

Magic
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR): Mild Healing (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR): Cold Spray (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Lightning Bolt (1 Charge, 15 MR): Lightning Whip (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-White Magic Crystal: Light: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Flash (1 Charge, 15 MR) (Flash blinds enemies and damages undead). Can use Blood Magic with.
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Water missile (1 Charge, 10 MR). Can use Blood Magic.

Rift Abilities
-Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
-Centered Soul (Activated once every twenty-four hours, gives major boost to all stealth, magic, and combat stats/skills: Major bonus to Hit and Dodge and Stealth/Minor bonus Damage Reduction/Halves Spell Cost/Gain One Extra Attack Every Hit/Minor damage increase to every strike) costs nothing, only usable once per day. Creates a small shockwave that knocks back anything around you. Lasts 10 minutes. (21 hour cool-down).
-Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
-Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.
-Lust Burst (100 Lust each use): Concentrate your lust into a devastating explosion that turns your own lust and arousal against enemies. The explosion burns for minor to major damage on explosion and minor damage every round for four rounds. Damage is non-elemental and cannot be resisted.
- Lust Wave (75 lust each use): Harnesses your body’s lust and amplifies it into a wave of demonic, pink lust-fueled hellfire in a one-hundred eighty degree arc in front of you for major damage released from your hands. Causes knockback. Travels only five feet in front of caster horizontally.
- Passionate Release (Expels all Lust): Caster harnesses and gently expels all lust from the body, inducing a climax… without the mess. Drains the caster, decreasing chance to hit and dodge by a minor margin and leaves caster physically weaker, but appears more charming to those around her. Lasts 3 minutes.

Looks

-Black eye makeup around eyes and on eyelids. Subtly applied.
-Thick wavy silky smooth fiery red hair with black streaks that goes just above navel. Tied in ponytail. (Human Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing. Natural growth. Dyed)
-Large DD-Cup breasts. Can lactate. Wearing engraved Silver Ring on right nipple. Wearing engraved Gold Ring on left nipple. Both have small metal encased emerald hearts on ends. Emerald hearts are fused to rings. (Human Heritage. Breast Play Perk. Temple of Domina Alteration)
- Three large silver-gold earrings on upper left ear.
- Circular silver-gold industrial earring on right ear. Diamond studs on outside.
- Silver-gold belly button ring with ruby.
- Small silver-gold clit ring with sapphire.
-Half-elf ears (Juts out two inches farther than human ear. Ends on pointed tip)
-Hourglass figure
-Smooth Unblemished Luminous Milky White Skin (Elven Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing)
-Clean Shaven (No pubic hair)
-Emerald Green Eyes (almost seem to glow…)
-Toned Muscles (Stomach, legs, arms, ass)
- Bubble butt (Butt is slightly bigger and plumper)
-5’6” tall
-Full lips. Shimmering Glossy Red Lipstick applied. Looks fuller, plumper, and catches the eyes with a shimmering effect.
-Slightly curved nose
-Rift tattoo on right wrist (Invisible when not in Rift Plane or near a Rift)
-Stripper tattoo on right arm represented by two interlocking hollow rings with arcane writing in the hollow parts, orange flames along the outside, two large arcane symbols on the left and right gap, and three curved squiggly lines in the center gap. Left and right gaps filled in to look like dual suns colored bluish-white and yellow, respectively. (Solid Purple, Orange, Blue-White, Yellow).
-“Buttslut” tattoo on right butt cheek in black ink and flowing handwriting. Red lipstick kiss tattoo right below it.
-“Cum Inside” tattoo on lower back in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Slut” tattoo just above vagina in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Sex Addict” tattoo across bottom of left foot in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Use” tattoo above right nipple along curve of areola. “Me” tattoo equivalent above left nipple. Black ink and flowing handwriting.
-Highly detailed Red Rose tattoo on the anus in crimson red black ink and bold black outlines. (Colored Red and Black)
-Highly detailed and lifelike Rose Wreath tattoo with leaves, twigs, and roses that go along the curve of both breasts and blossom into a very lifelike and detailed tree at the sternum full of roses, leaves, and branches. Up cleavage is intertwined trunk of leaves, roses, and twigs. (Colored Red, Green, Brown, Black)
-“I” and “Anal” tattoo above and below a tattoo of a small Red Heart on left butt cheek. (Colored Black and Red. Flowing handwriting)
-“Princess” tattooed across chest in large handwriting. Twenty black outlined stars with streaks of blue, red, pink, and purple surrounding “Princess” towards arms and collarbone. (Colored Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Pink)
-Highly Detailed and lifelike Purple Rose with Crystal Blue Eye tattoo in the center blossoming from bird’s eye view on back of neck. (Colored Black, Purple, White, Blue)
- Dragon tattoo of a black scaled dragon with red fissures along the scales. Starts at the top of the right foot with a flaming tail and slithers up and around the right leg to the right torso, diagonally cutting across the stomach and up towards the left arm. It slithers and wraps around the left arm ending at the top of the left hand where the head ends with its black and red eyes, breathing red and black fire out towards the fingers ending at the first knuckle for each of the four fingers. (Colored Red, Black, Orange, and Yellow)
-Extremely detailed and lifelike Female Angel tattoo that covers the entire back. Angel is nude with crème skin, eyes closed, mouth slightly agape as if in ecstasy. Right hand fingering her sex with her left hand groping right breast. Wearing brown leather belt with an emerald jeweled sword with a gold grip hanging from a scabbard on her left side. Long red hair blowing to the right. Black, grey, and white colored wings curve up towards shoulder blades and extend down the rest of the back, covering skin near entirely, folding inwards slightly. (Colored Crème, Red, Green, Brown, Gold, Black, White, Grey).
-Highly detailed full sleeve tattoo on right arm to the top of the right hand. Depicts bright blue-green-white watery waves around dual suns that wraps around entire right arm with one dozen five-pointed stars floating on the surface of the water from top to bottom. There are two pink, two purple, two red, two baby blue, two orange, and two white stars, with one third of the stars being small, one third being large, and one third being in-between in sizes. Floating on the surface of the water are three dozen open petal flowers of blue, pink, purple, black, red, orange, and yellow, with a single green leaf attached to half of the flowers floating alongside. On top of the right hand the water forms an outer blue-green heart. Inside the water heart is a hollow pink rose-wreath in the shape of a heart with the word “Angel” written inside in black flowing handwriting. A bright golden-yellow halo floats above the “n”, “g”, and “e”.

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 122/122 (Ring +10 MR)
Lust: 120/385
Aroused.
Vagina is wet.

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Magical Sensitivity (Threads): Thanks to an experiment done by Jazra you can now see the magical threads that are the blood of magic in the world, and can possibly manipulate them.

Magical Sensitivity (Demonic Lust): As a side effect of the ritual you underwent at Deidra’s you now are able to see the lust let off by demons, namely succubi and even your own, as a reddish-pink aura.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Essence of Absorption: Thanks to receiving the “essence” of countless individuals many, many times, you have discovered a peculiarity about yourself. You have a certain trait of magical beings and monsters that allows you to absorb the magical energy from sexual secretions, and maybe even blood (?), from people to give yourself some energy and restore your MR. Also, it accelerates your healing slightly and you find you can now sustain yourself wholly off of the essence of others similar to magical beings.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, and you’re naturally sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Milk Addict: You’ve drunk a lot of milk and you have developed a preference, close to a need, for the thick, creamy substance. You’ll still drink other liquids, but you greatly prefer milk for some reason if given the choice. You’ll find that you have a craving and thirst for milk and, while no negative health effects will occur if you don’t get some, you’ll find that you’ll perform better slightly in all the things you do for a time.

Heart of Gold: You are an extremely kind and caring individual; you absolutely love to help children and those in need. You give of yourself freely to others and ask for nothing in return and always try to be a good person no matter what. You also offer to help, even when it was never asked of you to begin with. Loving and caring is second nature to you; you are compassionate, loving, and serene and as a result more people will like you and it will be easier to charm others because of your gentle and loving nature.

Rift Travel: You have discovered the power, whether from being Rift Touched, the silver bracelet, or a combination of both that you can now travel through rifts to the Rift Plane. The Rift Plane is a pocket dimension where time has no meaning and you cannot die from lack of nutrition; if you leave the Rift Plane time will resume as normal. From the Rift Plane you may travel through other rifts scattered about the pocket dimension that are connected to the real world rifts, allowing you to travel over vast distances so long as you have discovered the rifts for each location. I.E. Say you come into contact with a rift in Kilnhaven, Eborthia and a rift in Lumin, Eborthia. You can jump into the Kilnhaven rift and come out the Lumin rift with virtually no time passing between the two. There are also other rifts that may allow you to gain unique powers if you find them…

Mental Fortitude Expert: As a result of training with Astraea you have developed an expert understanding of shielding your mind against mental probes and attacks, as well as having majorly increased your natural magical reserves in the process. You can withstand basic, mild, and sometimes major levels of mental assaults, but anything higher or prolonged and you will not succeed.

Very Slight Magical/Physical Damage Resistance: Your new piercings, courtesy of Delilah, Lula, and Leena, are enchanted to boost your physical and magical damage resistance the more that you wear. The number of piercings you have gives a very slight increase to these resistances.

Dual Wielding Master: You have a extreme amount of experience wielding two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. At present you are extremely skilled and find it easy to hit enemies in combat without any negative effects to your chances to hit. You don’t need any more practice to wield two weapons at once effectively.

Pleasure Resistance Master: You have learned to resist pleasure at a masterful level, and are capable of maintaining your cool under extreme sexual pleasure. However, only the most extremely skilled partners and/or very prolonged pleasure break down your resistance, though you can maintain your cool for a very long period of time.

Dexterity Trained – Flexibility and Ranged Hits: You’ve been trained by Delilah on how to be more dexterous. While it’s not the full dexterity workout, it does allow you to perform hits better with ranged weaponry. You’re also more flexible as a result, just like a gymnast or contortionist!

Leg Strength (Minor): Thanks to your training and workouts with Vivian the strength of your legs has increased, and you’re better able to move on your feet in all general instances. The strength of your attacks when kicking/using the foot fighting skill has increased.

Acrobatics: Improved your acrobatics via footwork training with Vivian! Very small increase to dodge and you are now capable of performing acrobatic feats with greater skill both in and outside of combat.

Blessing of Kramulet: You’ve received a blessing at the temple of Kramulet on yourself, permanently increasing your MR by 30 and gaining the ability to learn magic from magic crystals at a much faster rate than normal.

Blood Magic: You’ve learned to use the dangerous art of blood magic, allowing you to draw on your very life force to cast spells instead of from charges or your magical reserves. Life drained is proportional to the strength of the spell via magical reserves used. The more magic required the more life drained – be warned as this can kill you if you’re not careful!

Evasive Techniques: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you the art of evading enemies, both in and outside of combat. Gives a minor boost to dodge and sneak at all times.

True Heart: You’ve completed the trials at the temple of Domina and have found your true heart. Your heart and soul are aligned, which has given you greater confidence, self-assurance, and strength of character. It will be nearly impossible for others to try and change you as a result, unless of course you absolutely want it. Moderate boost to mental fortitude.

The Favorite Daughter: You are Lula and Leena’s favorite; their one true love, their rock, their center, and they are yours. You are submissive to their will, but you are also at times on equal footing with them.

Tentacle Break: You have been with many, many tentacle beasts and creatures before and in extreme situations. You now have a complete adoration and infatuation with tentacles as well as an increased attraction to and extreme charm increase towards them. You also understand tentacles better and have greater perception into their motivations and may gain unique options when interacting with them. However, this comes at a cost; you will now couple with tentacle creatures, oftentimes against your better judgment, especially if your arousal is high enough.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 3/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 3/4
-Foot Fighting: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 3/4
-Lockpicking: 3/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gear Perks/Dancing/Sex Perks
Gear Perks

Increased Strength: Your bow attacks and fists now do more damage thanks to your enchanted ring. Lifting heavier objects and feats of strength against opponents are now easier as well. (Requires Enchanted Emerald Ring of Strength being worn).

Increased Attraction: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now people find you more attractive than you originally were. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn).

Increased Persuasion: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you’re slightly more persuasive in conversations. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Quicker Reflexes: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you have slightly faster reflexes, allowing you to dodge attacks better and avoid danger. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn).

Camouflage: You received a blessing at the temple of Yyssbo on your Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat which allows you to blend in with your surroundings when sneaking and remaining stationary or moving slowly. Any high profile action such as attacking, being attacked and hit, running, being bumped into, etc. will break the effect. Moderately improves sneaking. (Requires Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat being worn).

Cat Legs: You received a blessing at the temple of Yyssbo on your Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat which allows you to fall from greater distances without taking damage. Falling from roof tops and other moderately high distances will result in no damage taken. Major and Extreme distances will still result in damage or death (Don’t jump off cliffs or off really tall buildings!) (Requires Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat being worn).

Skin-Walker: You’re blessed bodysuit, blessed at the temple of Domina, has seven unique attributes tied to the blessing. On top of being nearly indestructible and capable of keeping you and itself clean. The blessings allow Skin-Walker to become nearly any article of clothing, within reason, changing its shape through your will and imagination. When worn you also receive the boon of increased physical damage resistance (mild), increased magical/elemental damage resistance (mild), increased physical damage dealt (mild), and increased magical damage dealt (minor), your footsteps are completely silent when worn. The final blessing will allow the suit’s power to increase when you sleep with ten different people up to a total of one-hundred different people, but only if suit is worn. (Sex Counter: 38/100) (Requires Skin-Walker being worn)

Dancing: 2/4
Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.

Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.

Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.

Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.

Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.

Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

Blossoming Rose: Use requires maximum Lust or MR and fully consumes either. Turns all surrounding enemies, allies, and the caster docile and incapable of performing hostile actions. Lasts for ten minutes. Use for engaging in peaceful dialogue. Sexual interactions during effects will solidify caster’s will on all those afflicted.

Sex Perks/Passives
Extreme sexual experience: You’ve had sex many, many times and been in enough sexual situations that you know how to please yourself and pretty much all sexual partners well with extreme skill. You are nearly incapable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature and even the most extreme of circumstances won’t make you flinch. You’ve accepted your sexuality entirely and are open to any sexual play of a vanilla nature, and almost all of taboo sexual play as well. Only the absolute most borderline of sexual play and situations will deter you (and if it deters you than it must be pretty wild or terrible!).

Nymphomaniac: You aren’t just a huge slut, you’re a nymphomaniac! It’s a simple fact that you like sex of all kinds, and you yearn for sex. As a result of your extremely sexual ways you have an extremely highly increased sex drive and find that you get aroused very easily, and you think in more sexual ways almost all the time. You also feel no shame at sexual situations, and in fact you will crave sex and be ready for sex at any time.

Enhanced Arousal: As a result of your extreme sexual ways and the constant sex you’ve been having, and maybe as a result of the tentacle pod, you find that you are much more easily aroused and that you think about and want sex more often than ever. When not otherwise preoccupied i.e. fighting, exercising, training, etc. you’ll think about sex and become aroused. Better get laid fast or masturbate before it becomes a problem!

Vaginal Experience: You have extreme amounts of experience with vaginal sex and feel right at home with being penetrated. You can receive a great deal of pleasure, and give pleasure in return to any sexual partner penetrating you. With so much use of your vagina you have developed a tendency for it and love to have sex using your main sexual organ. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cervix Penetration: As a result of having so much sex with your vagina you are now capable of having your cervix penetrated, which will also give you and your partner a great deal of pleasure.

Vaginal Vibrations: You’ve become very attuned to your vagina, what with all the sex you’ve been having using it. As a result you can now control the muscles of your vaginal walls, to an extent, and vibrate them slightly to increase the pleasure both you and your penetrating partner feel.

Magical Vagina: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving vaginal pleasure: The Magical Vagina (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your main sex organ and are so in tune with your love tunnel that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your passage that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Altered Vagina: You have had your vagina altered so that you are always tight no matter what. Not only that, but when you are penetrated vaginally your vagina will mold itself to the penetrating object which makes you a perfect fit for anything and also greatly increasing the pleasure you and your partner both feel.

Vaginal Fixation: You’ve developed a bit of a vaginal fixation with all the “objects” going into your love tunnel all the time. As a result you like having things inside your pussy and, when you do, you find that you will perform slightly better in all things that you do. You’ll also find that you’re vagina will be wet more often than not when not in life threatening situations.

Anal: You have an extreme amount of experience using your anus when it comes to sex and as a result you can receive a great deal of pleasure from using it and know how to please your sexual partners very, very well with it. As a result of your continued anal play you find that you absolutely love using your anus during sex and have developed a tendency for it, loving to have your anus used during sex. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Anal Preference: After repeated use, and training on Leena’s part, of your anus, you now prefer anal to vaginal sex and in most sexual scenarios you will default to anal sex.

Anal Vice: Your love of anal sex has helped you develop a sexual technique that will allow you to clamp down onto a penetrating object using your anus, increasing the tightness of your already tight hole. This increases your pleasure and the pleasure of those who penetrate you using your anus.

Anal Acceptance: You can take small to large objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. Your altered anus allows you to now take on extra-large objects with no need for foreplay, meaning any size will work!

Magical Anus: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving anal pleasure: The Magical Anus (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your backdoor and are so in tune with your bum that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your anus that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Anal Love: You love having things up your butt, so much so that you receive a mild boost to all skills, perform better, and think more clearly when your anus is filled with something as it fills a “void” inside of you. You’ll also use your anus when masturbating as well from now on, more so than usual.

Altered Anus: You’ve had your anus altered allowing you to take most objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. You also have a larger behind as a result.

Oral: You’re the best at using your mouth to please your sexual partners. So good, in fact, that you can bring any sexual partners to orgasm very quickly using your masterful techniques. You also find that you can’t get enough of using your mouth during sex and have developed an oral fixation. You love giving head and having something in your mouth and down your throat. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Altered Oral Cavity: Lula has altered your mouth and throat to such a degree that you are now capable of reaching climax when any part of your mouth, tongue, or throat is stimulated. It also seems that your body’s natural sensitivity now applies to your mouth and throat; you can reach climax faster than normal and have multiple and prolonged orgasms induced from oral stimulation. Also, you can now use your mouth to masturbate and receive sexual gratification from eating and drinking food, and food now tastes more flavorful as a result. Neat.

Cum Addict: You love, bordering on needing, the taste of cum and you can’t get enough of being covered in cum as a result of your constant oral performances and situations where you have been climaxed on. You love to drink down cum whether it is semen, female ejaculate, or some other sexual fluid and you love to be covered in it. You will find that you will have a thirst and craving for cum and, while no negative health effects will happen if you don’t get it, you will find that you perform slightly better in all the things you do for a time when you get it.

Oral Vacuum: With your superior oral skills you have learned how to increase the pleasure of those lucky enough to be on the receiving end of your work. You’re able to use the vibrations from your mouth and throat while simultaneously increasing the pressure and tightness of your mouth to bring extreme pleasure to an individual, bringing them to climax in a matter of seconds.

Gagger: You’ve developed a fetish for having your air supply cut off during sex, usually by having something inserted in your throat. You now derive sexual pleasure from and will seek to gag yourself when performing oral sex from now on.

Magical Mouth: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving oral pleasure: The Magical Mouth (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at giving head and are so in tune with your mouth that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your mouth that enhance the pleasure you can give both when giving head or kissing. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Oral Compulsion: You love having things in your mouth now, so much so that it’s a compulsion of yours. You will stick your finger in your mouth or anything that you can get your hands on to idly suck or chew and be unable to help yourself. You will also be much more orally adept when using your mouth for sex, and will also use your mouth and tongue to lick and suck different parts of a person’s body when not using them to sexually please your partner’s. If you have something in your mouth and suck on it from now on you will receive a mild boost to all skills and perform at a higher level for fulfilling your compulsion.

Breast Play: You love breasts; they’re simply wonderful bags of fun. You like to suck on them, drink from them, snuggle up to them, and play with them. You also like having your own played with and have even learned how to use them to please your sexual partners.

Lactation: Your breasts can now lactate thanks to an alteration you had done at the temple of Domina. Your breasts are now larger and are capable of producing milk if sucked on or if brought to orgasm, and the supply will never run out for long if drained.

Titjob Professional: You’ve learned how to give expert titjobs as a result of your love for using them during sex! As a result you can now bring your partners to climax easily with using only your tits!

Boob Fascination: You love breasts so much that you are completely fascinated by them! When given the chance, you’ll be a real pervert and try to grope and play with breasts! Sometimes it might be your own, and sometimes it might be someone else’s! You’re smart, however, and won’t try to do it so blatantly in public…unless a particularly delicious pair of breasts are presented to you!

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

Ass-gasms: Because of your increased natural sensitivity you find that you can receive orgasms solely from having your anus played with or penetrated. Who needs pesky vaginas anyways?

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Voyeurism: You watched other people have sex from a distance and you really, really like it. You like watching others have sex and get highly aroused by the act. You’re close enough that you might be considered a peeping tom!

Exhibitionism: You have bared yourself in all manner of situations and you love to expose your body. You feel absolutely no shame from the act, and in fact you rather enjoy it and prefer walking around in barely any clothing or none at all.

Exhibitionist at Heart: You love exposing yourself a whole lot. You’ve done it so much and like it just as much that you feel completely confident exposing yourself no matter what. In fact, if you don’t wear scant clothing or nothing at all then you just don’t feel right. While nude or in scant attire you’ll find that you’re more charming, more aroused, and people and enemies are more distracted.

Less is More: You absolutely love showing yourself off, and as an unexpected result you find that when you wear nothing at all, or very little, that you can move and dodge attacks slightly better than when covered in less revealing outfits.

Exhibitionistic Power: There’s nothing wrong at all with your body, or anyone else’s for that matter, and you love to show it off to others! You also don’t really like clothing all that much and prefer to be naked, or wearing hardly anything, if at all possible. You won’t suffer any negative consequences if you are clothed, but when you aren’t wearing any clothing, or very little, then you’ll find that you can focus better. You’ll find that, with your better focus, you’ll be better at virtually everything you do by a small margin. Now get out there and flaunt what you’ve got!

Woman Lover: You love being with women…in more ways than one, and have learned how to please women extremely well and you know what women want. As a result, when having sex with women you can bring them greater pleasure. You can also charm and seduce women better, and you may even be able to seduce women that might not usually want to be with another woman.

Degrading Pursuits: After such severe humiliation and degradation, you now thrive off of being put in humiliating and degrading situations. You have no shame, and in fact when you are humiliated and degraded you feel euphoric and let everyone know how much you enjoy it. Some, including yourself at times, would call you sexually depraved.

Courser Language (General): Due to dirty talk during sex and other situations you’ve grown accustomed to the more vulgar words in your vocabulary and now throw in words like “shit”, “fuck”, “dammit”, “motherfucker”, and other words on occasion, usually only when appropriate but sometimes it slips. If you keep this up before long your vocabulary might consist of constant use of slurs and vulgarity.

Bondage Submissive: You’ve been bound and had sex with one or more dominant partners many times, and perhaps in extreme circumstances, and as a result you find you love to be in submissive bondage roles. You will always prefer to be tied up in nearly any bondage situation and will comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners easily when tied up, and you may even comply with some submissive partners as well. It’s in its complete stage; there’s no going back for you. If you’re tied up or there’s an option to be tied up, then you will always take it and be as submissive as possible.

Bondage Submissive’s Sixth Sense: You’ve developed a sort of sixth sense when it comes to being tied up in regards to your more dominant partner. Whenever you’re tied up you instinctually know what your dominant partner desires, and you will act accordingly to bring them the most pleasure possible.

Bondage Submissive’s Place: You’ve been tied up so much, and loving every second of it of course, that whenever you’re tied up from now on any and all sexual partners, whether dominant or submissive, will have total control of you. You realize that, when tied up, you feel happy and you give up control and agency of yourself to better serve those around you – you will comply with nearly all demands of your sexual partners and do as they please when tied up, bring them greater pleasure as well as yourself.

Submissive Bondage Trained: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you how to be the very best bondage submissive that you can be! Whenever you’re tied up you’ll automatically become extremely submissive, meek, obedient, be willing to serve other’s needs, and be ordered around without complaint…because you’ll love it so much!

Switch-Extreme Dominant (Normal): You have been both submissive and dominant in sexual situations and are capable of being one or the other should the situation call for it. However, you very much prefer being the dominant and have developed your dominance so that you can more easily make others comply with you. You are capable of dominating truly dominant, neutral, and submissive people – truly dominant people are much less troublesome now and the only way you’ll ever be submissive outside of bondage situations is if you allow it; you cannot be forced to be submissive.

Dominant Personality Plus: You’ve been dominant a whole lot lately, and as a result you’ve developed a sort of natural dominant personality. You’ll be much more dominant than those around you at all times, and more forceful and demanding of those around you, but not cruelly so thanks to your heart of gold.

Submissive’s Dominant: You might not be the most dominant person around, but you’ve found that with the right attitude you can dominant submissive people regardless of your own preference. With this you can exert your will on more submissive individuals and make them comply with your wishes both in and out of sex.

Unbridled Will: You are a dominant person, and as a result of your dominance your will has increased to fiery proportions. You will find that your mental fortitude is increased slightly as a result of your dominant independence, and that you have a much easier time dominating dominant individuals. Also, you have a bit of a fiery personality that shows itself from time to time.

Slut Trained: You’ve learned from the best resident slut at the temple of Domina on how to be a better slut! As a result you now act generally sluttier and suggestive in almost all situations and go out of your way to tease everyone around you, on top of thinking more about sex. You also have more stamina and endurance when it comes to sex before wearing out. Also, you may find that certain individuals are more forthcoming when you speak to them.

Permanent Sway: Thanks to Helena’s so called “Slut Training” you’ve learned how to act sexier and sluttier. As a result, you find that swaying your hips provocatively comes as second nature to you and you now have a permanent sway to your steps as a result. This’ll be sure to turn heads!

Lowered Inhibitions: Your inhibitions are lowered thanks to your actions and you find that you don’t mind people getting “touchy” with you in intimate ways, even going so far as to touching your more intimate parts. You’re also more receptive to the sexual advances of others and are willing to participate more readily than before, but nothing too extreme or against your personality and tastes. May affect certain situations.

Mild Mental Break: You’ve been put in extreme sexual situations that have mildly cracked your psyche. You will act more sexual in general and lace normal speech with some innuendo and sex talk in almost all situations now with less of a filter. You’re also more receptive to the lewd behavior of others while acting lewder yourself. Works in tandem with lowered inhibitions in order to seek sexual gratification. You see yourself as a bit of a sex object and sometimes enjoy being treated as such, and will sometimes act like it. Your personality is much more sexually playful, and when lust is at maximum you will lose control and actively seek sex in non-combat situations, regardless of consequences. Further breaks will enhance current effects and further broader sexual spectrum.

Food Play Fetish: You have a fetish for food when it comes to sex, often incorporating it into sex if it is handy. Covering yourself in milk or chocolate, masturbating with cucumbers, drinking out of someone’s crotch or breasts… or having them drink out of yours. Food is not only for eating, but to enhance sex itself!

Skin Sensitivity: Due to repeated dermal exposure to succubus poisons your body has now developed a sensitivity to touch. You receive satisfaction and have developed a sort of subconscious need for touch, and will actively cling to people, rub against them, and touch them when near them or conversing with them. Sexual touching is now completely fine with you.

Minor Masochist: Thanks to repeated use of pain inducing items and techniques during sexual play you now associate pain with pleasure. Pain (only minor pain) will increase your arousal and lust so long as it is not too extreme.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual (Mind Break): As a result of your mind breaks you are now permanently bisexual. You enjoy the company of both men and women and appreciate their bodies equally… but more than that you appreciate their capacity to bring you sexual gratification whether it be with a vagina or a penis. Both are fair game in your mind.

Last edited:

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

F2 Centered Soul, G2 Ice Shield.
X Drop in aura sight, first check of you can see the succubus. Second check the strengths and weaknesses of everybody.

If you can see the succubus sneak behind her while she open a door and knock her out with a high kick behind the head, and immediately return to cover.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

F2 for Centered Soul, G2 for Ice Shield, and X to drop into aura sight, check succubus weakness and of the other enemies, then try to knock out the succubus with a high kick as she opens a door as per nightshade99’s request are go!
Alright, going to kick it into high gear here and try to churn out the next few updates as fast as possible! Since there was only one vote it will make things easy and quick. I hope you all enjoy!
~
2:11 am

You’re not going to kill her, but you’re sure as hells going to try to get the drop on her if you can help it. You peek around the corner and drop into your aura sight, deciding to test and see if you can see the succubus’ magical signature even though she’s invisible. As the world bleeds away into nothing more than a harmonious symphony of colors, pulsing, glowing, and dancing in the world you look out around the corner once more. Spying down the hallway you see… nothing; she’s completely invisible even to your magical sight it seems. You watch the glowing blue threads in the air, perhaps seeing them connect to something or move with her movement, but it’s all indiscernible to your eyes as they appear to work as they always have. Further down the hall you can see the elven man, their leader, and his strength with ice and weakness to fire, and setting runes on either side of the opposite hallway exactly the same as the others is the dwarven woman. She pulses black with white fissures, yet you’re pretty sure she’s no vampire or undead so she must have her strength seated in black magic and a weakness to light, but more interesting are her hands; they pulse brightly in a black hue, and upon further examination you notice that she’s wearing only what you could describe as knuckle dusters that are fused to her studded leather gloves. You drop out of your sight, disappointed at the lack of success and at only being able to see only two out of the entire group which are somewhere off in other hallways or on the staircase most likely, yet equally curious as to why magic would be shielded from your eyes. It doesn’t matter at this point as you take a few steps back and focus on the power in your core, focusing on calming yourself and steadying your breathing. She’s not at the door yet, and presumable a little closer than halfway down the hall so you want to make this quick. With an exhalation of air a shockwave erupts from your center and shatters your camouflage – acting quickly you focus on the magic of the blue magic crystal, glowing in a dim blue light that encompasses your entire body. You release the magical energy, consuming one of its innate charges as your body encases itself in ice. The process takes only a few moments, but not without some noise and light… hopefully the succubus doesn’t notice as your blessing takes effect again, camouflaging your body with that of the hardwood around you. You take a few steps back as you hear… something, but you’re not sure; it definitely wasn’t the sound of a door opening or closing. You hold your breath and wait, eyes scanning in front of you and ears peeled for any other sounds. You neither hear nor see anything, and tentatively take a step back to gain some distance just in case.

“Aaaargh!” you scream out in pain as that mistake was the last in a series of poor decisions. The instant your foot touches the floor you spot a mirage in front of you as it darts forward, breaking quickly to reveal the succubus silently and swiftly stepping towards you. You have no time to react as both her rapier and pata thrust out at you. You see a flash of steel, determination in her silver eyes, and her charcoal and white flecked hair blowing behind her as her weapons pierce into either of your shoulders. The attack was so swift and powerful that it instantly breaks your ice shield, causing bits of blue icy glass to shatter and hit the floor, and if not for your armor and the enchantments of your piercings, clothing, and from the power you just exerted you would have been in a very bad way. As it stands you’re in a bad way now, with the ends of her weapons literally digging into your shoulders as she leans forward – as your own camouflage breaks you retaliate. Using the strength granted to you by your ring, you painfully bring your hands up and half-groan, half-low scream in pain as you grab the blades and literally pull them from your flesh. You take the succubus off guard as her eyes go wide, and you use the opportunity to counterattack her. You grit your teeth and grunt as you throw out an uppercut with your right fist, decking her in the chin and sending both blood and saliva flying before immediately throwing out a jab with your left fist, catching her in the nose and sending her stumbling back and gripping her nose as she recoils, blood clearly oozing from her nostrils as your magically enhanced strength probably just broke it, and you can’t help but wincing from the pain in your shoulders which no doubt are affecting your ability to hit her. You follow up by darting forward and throwing out a high kick, but the succubus is having none of it and leaps backwards to escape you – you quickly close the gap and press her against the wall, grunting as you spin and kick at her midsection, but she literally leaps out of the way, her spaded tail nearly getting caught by your kick as it slams into the wall hard, causing it to crack slightly underneath the pressure and speed of your blow. You turn to face the succubus and take a defensive stance as she scrambles to her feet, panting for air and wild eyed from both the speed and strength you just smacked her around with. You watch as she smiles nervously at you and then turns and yells back down the hallway. “Guys, get over here right now! I think I just found our girl; strong, fast, a powerhouse… sounds about right, except I can’t see her face! Hurry up before she puts me in the ground, thank you very much!” She then turns back at you and slowly walks backwards, being cautious with you, and you watch in amazement as her hands glow a fine pink color… and then a funnel of what looks to be lust pours down her arms and hands and into her weapons, the blades funneling in a pink hellfire.

Well, shit, that went just fan-fricking-tastic didn’t it?! Looks like my options now are to try and finish her off, stand my ground, or run and try to hide and pick them off. This hallway is big enough for two to come at me at once, so I could probably funnel them in two at a time at the very least if I keep them in front of me. I could hide in mine or Vivian’s room… but what if she gets caught in the crossfire? There’s always the gymnasium, but that means they could all fit inside if they get there and that would be really, really bad for me. Don’t suppose they just want to have a good old fashioned orgy, huh?

You look down the hallway and see the elven leader and dwarven woman rushing towards the end of the hallway, readying their weapons. The leader takes one look at you and smiles triumphantly. He puts his hand on the dwarven woman’s shoulder and then points towards the obelisk on the ground. She nods and rushes over, picking it up and returning to the elven man, who slips it into a pouch on his pocket.

Nope, didn’t think so. Too bad since they’re all kind of cute… okie dokie, time to get serious, Colette!

“You like sucking on things, eh girly?” the succubus says with a smirk as she notices your pacifier, blooding running down her nose and from a busted lip “Surrender and I promise you and me will have some alone time and I’ll give you something to suck on, after I punish your ass for what you did to me first, baby”. You grin at the implication, but remain silent as you suck harder on the pacifier, making her laugh.

2:13 am

Choices
A. Rush the succubus and try to finish her off (Specify with what weaponry/spells/abilities/etc.)

B. Stand your ground and use the hallway to your advantage against the mercenaries (Specify with what weaponry/spells/abilities/tactics/etc.)

C. Retreat further back into the hallway (Specify with what weaponry/spells/abilities/tactics/etc.)

D. Fall back to Vivian’s room (Specify with what weaponry/spells/abilities/tactics/etc. will employ)

E. Go back to your room (Specify with what weaponry/spells/abilities/tactics/etc. will employ)

F. Go to the gymnasium and use the space and equipment to your advantage (Specify with what weaponry/spells/abilities/tactics/etc. will employ)

G. Rift Abilities
G1. Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
G2. Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
G3. Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.
G4. Lust Burst (100 Lust each use): Concentrate your lust into a devastating explosion that turns your own lust and arousal against enemies. The explosion burns for minor to major damage on explosion and minor damage every round for four rounds. Damage is non-elemental and cannot be resisted.
G5. Lust Wave (75 lust each use): Harnesses your body’s lust and amplifies it into a wave of demonic, pink lust-fueled hellfire in a one-hundred eighty degree arc in front of you for major damage released from your hands. Causes knockback. Travels only five feet in front of caster horizontally.
G6. Passionate Release (Expels all Lust): Caster harnesses and gently expels all lust from the body, inducing a climax… without the mess. Drains the caster, decreasing chance to hit and dodge by a minor margin and leaves caster physically weaker, but appears more charming to those around her. Lasts 3 minutes.

H. Magic
H1. Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR): Mild Healing (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
H2. Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 2/4: Charges (3/4): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR): Cold Spray (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. (Twenty-Four hours on first recharge)
H3. Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Lightning Bolt (1 Charge, 15 MR): Lightning Whip (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
H4. White Magic Crystal: Light: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Flash (1 Charge, 15 MR) (Flash blinds enemies and damages undead). Can use Blood Magic with.
H5. Aqua Magic Crystal: Water: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Water missile (1 Charge, 10 MR). Can use Blood Magic.

I. Dances
I1. Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.
I2. Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.
I3. Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.
I4. Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.
I5. Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.
I6. Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.
I7. Blossoming Rose: Use requires maximum Lust or MR and fully consumes either. Turns all surrounding enemies, allies, and the caster docile and incapable of performing hostile actions. Lasts for ten minutes. Use for engaging in peaceful dialogue. Sexual interactions during effects will solidify caster’s will on all those afflicted.

J. Surrender

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks
Enchanted Backpack: Medium-High load. Has a small amount of space left. Stowed away at the moment.
-Gold pouch (1000 Gold: Holds 1000)
-Medium Gold Pouch (2000 Gold: Holds 2000)
-844 gold coins
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning
-White Magic Crystal: Light
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water
-Water canteen - Full
-Purple blanket w/Red hearts
- Book: Unlocking the Secrets of Magic (If read will increase MR by 10 permanently. Must be used three times. Each use takes up one hour)
- Medium Sized Enchanted Black Butt Plug (Activated with command word “Lover’s Embrace”. Will vibrate and expand slowly when activated until it becomes very large, but not enough to harm)
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x3)
-4-Pronged Grappling Hook and Rope (Attached to each other)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Steel Pata w/1 foot blade (hand-to-hand weapon)
-Sewing Kit (Repairs leather armor and clothing. 10 uses remaining)
-Official Amazonian Seal (States that you can become an honorary member of Amazonian society in Falwathyn. Can go to Hera and she will escort you to Falwathyn personally)
-Dwynvel Blessed Amazonian Veil Dancing Outfit (Extremely exposing and extremely light. Comes with creamy white bra that shows extreme cleavage and has thin vertical pieces of cloth that exposes nipples via heart shaped cutouts, thin G-string that rides up on ass and has cutout to expose vagina, extremely short frilly skirt that barely covers crotch and covers only half of butt and held in place by bronze-gold heart bands, thin gloves for tops of hands and arms to biceps held in place by bronze-gold bands with metal hearts on top, open toed five inch heeled sandals, and bronze-gold bands to hold drapes in place. Blessings in effect when set is worn)
-Enchanted Cleaning Rag (Can clean virtually any sweat, muck, grime, and nasty stuff up. Will never get dirty)
-Enchanted Gloves (unidentified)
-Enchanted Pearl Necklace. Only Affects women. Grows penis.
-Cursed Pink Ribbon. Only affects women. When given a command, the woman wearing it will be compelled to obey. Must be specific and have a clear goal. Compelling ends when goal is completed.

Satchels, Cases, Bolt Quivers
Satchel #1: Minor healing potion x2. Mild healing potion x1. Full
Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1. Alchemist’s Fire x1 (One-third of vial used to coat any melee weapon with brief fire enchantment. Can be thrown to act as a small firebomb. Two-third remaining). Full
Satchel #3: Lock Pick x1. Minor Potion of Magical Reserves (Restores 15 MR) x1. Extreme Potion of Healing x1. Full
Satchel #4: Empty.
Lock Pick Case (Can hold 15 lock picks. Takes up satchel slot): Lock Pick x15
Worn

-Skin-Walker (Hugs body like a second skin, revealing everything as if nude. Blessings in effect when worn. Currently hugging body from feet to head, fully covering hands and arms as well).
-Throwing Knife Sheathe (Holds 6 knives)
-Arrow Quiver (holds 30 arrows)
-Utility Belt (4 satchels attached. 1 lock pick case attached. Room for 1 more satchel, case, or crossbow quiver)
-Black Silk Fabric. Tying hair in ponytail.
-Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat (Has an extended hood to cover head. Goes down to ankles. Helps conceal weaponry and visible gear excluding backpack, bow quiver, and bow. Blessing in effect when sneaking). Hood up. Piercing cuts near shoulder areas.
-Grey Leather Armor Gloves.
-Knee High Brown Leather Boots
-Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor. (Covers arms, enchanted to resist fire). Piercing cuts near shoulder areas.
-Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves. (Enhances MR by 10). Left ring finger.
-Enchanted Emerald Ring of Strength. (Enhances melee and ranged attacks, excluding crossbows. Allows lifting of heavier objects). Right ring finger.
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings (See through. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Half-Bra (Can see breasts. Barely covers nipples. Shows more cleavage. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Thong (Can see privates. Exposes ass. Rides up on crotch and ass. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Lace Floral Garter Belt (Currently holding up Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Emerald Encrusted Rosey Designed Black Leather Choker (Has metal heart that says “Colette” engraved on front. Has “With Love: Lula, Leena, Delilah, Helena, Astraea, Meredith, Xillia, Vulgan” encrusted on back. Can be leashed while wearing it.)
- Astraea’s Pink Pacifier with red heart on the end. Has thin red string to wrap around neck. Enchanted with cool numbing sensation to combat effects of altered oral cavity as long as worn and up to five minutes after removing. Enchanted to gag wearer to those that know command word. In mouth.
- Right nipple pierced with a silver ring with a metal emerald heart fused at the bottom of the ring. Design of crescent moons and stars along outside, and inside engraved with writing For the shining star in my life, the moon that fills me with wonder, and my eternal love. – Leena. Enchanted to extend small chain to those who know command word/connect to other pieces.
- Left nipple pierced with a gold ring with a metal emerald heart fused at the bottom of the ring. Design of blazing suns and hearts along outside, and inside engraved with writing To the love of my life on this earthly plane and beyond, you are the sun that always warms my heart. I will always love you. – Lula. Enchanted to extend small chain to those who know command word/connect to other pieces.
- Silver-gold circular industrial earring on right inner ear. Has two small diamond studs on outside that attach to ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Three silver-gold large ring piercings on upper left ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold ring with ruby set in at belly button. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Small silver-gold ring with sapphire set in. Enchanted to extend a small chain to those that know command word. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains. For the darling and joy of my existence. To my love, Colette inscribed along band.

Weaponry

-Steel Dagger w/8 inch blade. Sheathed.
-Extra Sharp Steel short sword w/2 foot blade. Enchanted for extra cutting power. Sheathed.
-Throwing Knife x6. Sheathed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage). Back.
-Steel Arrows x25. In arrow quiver (holds 30 arrows).

Magic
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR): Mild Healing (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 2/4: Charges (3/4): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR): Cold Spray (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. (Twenty-four hours on first recharge)
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Lightning Bolt (1 Charge, 15 MR): Lightning Whip (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-White Magic Crystal: Light: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Flash (1 Charge, 15 MR) (Flash blinds enemies and damages undead). Can use Blood Magic with.
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Water missile (1 Charge, 10 MR). Can use Blood Magic.

Rift Abilities
-Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
-Centered Soul (Activated once every twenty-four hours, gives major boost to all stealth, magic, and combat stats/skills: Major bonus to Hit and Dodge and Stealth/Minor bonus Damage Reduction/Halves Spell Cost/Gain One Extra Attack Every Hit/Minor damage increase to every strike) costs nothing, only usable once per day. Creates a small shockwave that knocks back anything around you. Lasts 10 minutes. (24 hours remain on cool down)
-Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
-Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.
-Lust Burst (100 Lust each use): Concentrate your lust into a devastating explosion that turns your own lust and arousal against enemies. The explosion burns for minor to major damage on explosion and minor damage every round for four rounds. Damage is non-elemental and cannot be resisted.
- Lust Wave (75 lust each use): Harnesses your body’s lust and amplifies it into a wave of demonic, pink lust-fueled hellfire in a one-hundred eighty degree arc in front of you for major damage released from your hands. Causes knockback. Travels only five feet in front of caster horizontally.
- Passionate Release (Expels all Lust): Caster harnesses and gently expels all lust from the body, inducing a climax… without the mess. Drains the caster, decreasing chance to hit and dodge by a minor margin and leaves caster physically weaker, but appears more charming to those around her. Lasts 3 minutes.

Looks

-Black eye makeup around eyes and on eyelids. Subtly applied.
-Thick wavy silky smooth fiery red hair with black streaks that goes just above navel. Tied in ponytail. (Human Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing. Natural growth. Dyed)
-Large DD-Cup breasts. Can lactate. Wearing engraved Silver Ring on right nipple. Wearing engraved Gold Ring on left nipple. Both have small metal encased emerald hearts on ends. Emerald hearts are fused to rings. (Human Heritage. Breast Play Perk. Temple of Domina Alteration)
- Three large silver-gold earrings on upper left ear.
- Circular silver-gold industrial earring on right ear. Diamond studs on outside.
- Silver-gold belly button ring with ruby.
- Small silver-gold clit ring with sapphire.
-Half-elf ears (Juts out two inches farther than human ear. Ends on pointed tip)
-Hourglass figure
-Smooth Unblemished Luminous Milky White Skin (Elven Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing)
-Clean Shaven (No pubic hair)
-Emerald Green Eyes (almost seem to glow…)
-Toned Muscles (Stomach, legs, arms, ass)
- Bubble butt (Butt is slightly bigger and plumper)
-5’6” tall
-Full lips. Shimmering Glossy Red Lipstick applied. Looks fuller, plumper, and catches the eyes with a shimmering effect.
-Slightly curved nose
-Rift tattoo on right wrist (Invisible when not in Rift Plane or near a Rift)
-Stripper tattoo on right arm represented by two interlocking hollow rings with arcane writing in the hollow parts, orange flames along the outside, two large arcane symbols on the left and right gap, and three curved squiggly lines in the center gap. Left and right gaps filled in to look like dual suns colored bluish-white and yellow, respectively. (Solid Purple, Orange, Blue-White, Yellow).
-“Buttslut” tattoo on right butt cheek in black ink and flowing handwriting. Red lipstick kiss tattoo right below it.
-“Cum Inside” tattoo on lower back in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Slut” tattoo just above vagina in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Sex Addict” tattoo across bottom of left foot in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Use” tattoo above right nipple along curve of areola. “Me” tattoo equivalent above left nipple. Black ink and flowing handwriting.
-Highly detailed Red Rose tattoo on the anus in crimson red black ink and bold black outlines. (Colored Red and Black)
-Highly detailed and lifelike Rose Wreath tattoo with leaves, twigs, and roses that go along the curve of both breasts and blossom into a very lifelike and detailed tree at the sternum full of roses, leaves, and branches. Up cleavage is intertwined trunk of leaves, roses, and twigs. (Colored Red, Green, Brown, Black)
-“I” and “Anal” tattoo above and below a tattoo of a small Red Heart on left butt cheek. (Colored Black and Red. Flowing handwriting)
-“Princess” tattooed across chest in large handwriting. Twenty black outlined stars with streaks of blue, red, pink, and purple surrounding “Princess” towards arms and collarbone. (Colored Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Pink)
-Highly Detailed and lifelike Purple Rose with Crystal Blue Eye tattoo in the center blossoming from bird’s eye view on back of neck. (Colored Black, Purple, White, Blue)
- Dragon tattoo of a black scaled dragon with red fissures along the scales. Starts at the top of the right foot with a flaming tail and slithers up and around the right leg to the right torso, diagonally cutting across the stomach and up towards the left arm. It slithers and wraps around the left arm ending at the top of the left hand where the head ends with its black and red eyes, breathing red and black fire out towards the fingers ending at the first knuckle for each of the four fingers. (Colored Red, Black, Orange, and Yellow)
-Extremely detailed and lifelike Female Angel tattoo that covers the entire back. Angel is nude with crème skin, eyes closed, mouth slightly agape as if in ecstasy. Right hand fingering her sex with her left hand groping right breast. Wearing brown leather belt with an emerald jeweled sword with a gold grip hanging from a scabbard on her left side. Long red hair blowing to the right. Black, grey, and white colored wings curve up towards shoulder blades and extend down the rest of the back, covering skin near entirely, folding inwards slightly. (Colored Crème, Red, Green, Brown, Gold, Black, White, Grey).
-Highly detailed full sleeve tattoo on right arm to the top of the right hand. Depicts bright blue-green-white watery waves around dual suns that wraps around entire right arm with one dozen five-pointed stars floating on the surface of the water from top to bottom. There are two pink, two purple, two red, two baby blue, two orange, and two white stars, with one third of the stars being small, one third being large, and one third being in-between in sizes. Floating on the surface of the water are three dozen open petal flowers of blue, pink, purple, black, red, orange, and yellow, with a single green leaf attached to half of the flowers floating alongside. On top of the right hand the water forms an outer blue-green heart. Inside the water heart is a hollow pink rose-wreath in the shape of a heart with the word “Angel” written inside in black flowing handwriting. A bright golden-yellow halo floats above the “n”, “g”, and “e”.

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 122/122 (Ring +10 MR)
Lust: 123/385
Aroused.
Vagina is wet.
Centered Soul Active. Ten minutes remaining.
Shoulders bleeding. Hurts to move from piercing attack. Minor penalty to hit in hand-to-hand, swordplay, and ranged.

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Magical Sensitivity (Threads): Thanks to an experiment done by Jazra you can now see the magical threads that are the blood of magic in the world, and can possibly manipulate them.

Magical Sensitivity (Demonic Lust): As a side effect of the ritual you underwent at Deidra’s you now are able to see the lust let off by demons, namely succubi and even your own, as a reddish-pink aura.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Essence of Absorption: Thanks to receiving the “essence” of countless individuals many, many times, you have discovered a peculiarity about yourself. You have a certain trait of magical beings and monsters that allows you to absorb the magical energy from sexual secretions, and maybe even blood (?), from people to give yourself some energy and restore your MR. Also, it accelerates your healing slightly and you find you can now sustain yourself wholly off of the essence of others similar to magical beings.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, and you’re naturally sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Milk Addict: You’ve drunk a lot of milk and you have developed a preference, close to a need, for the thick, creamy substance. You’ll still drink other liquids, but you greatly prefer milk for some reason if given the choice. You’ll find that you have a craving and thirst for milk and, while no negative health effects will occur if you don’t get some, you’ll find that you’ll perform better slightly in all the things you do for a time.

Heart of Gold: You are an extremely kind and caring individual; you absolutely love to help children and those in need. You give of yourself freely to others and ask for nothing in return and always try to be a good person no matter what. You also offer to help, even when it was never asked of you to begin with. Loving and caring is second nature to you; you are compassionate, loving, and serene and as a result more people will like you and it will be easier to charm others because of your gentle and loving nature.

Rift Travel: You have discovered the power, whether from being Rift Touched, the silver bracelet, or a combination of both that you can now travel through rifts to the Rift Plane. The Rift Plane is a pocket dimension where time has no meaning and you cannot die from lack of nutrition; if you leave the Rift Plane time will resume as normal. From the Rift Plane you may travel through other rifts scattered about the pocket dimension that are connected to the real world rifts, allowing you to travel over vast distances so long as you have discovered the rifts for each location. I.E. Say you come into contact with a rift in Kilnhaven, Eborthia and a rift in Lumin, Eborthia. You can jump into the Kilnhaven rift and come out the Lumin rift with virtually no time passing between the two. There are also other rifts that may allow you to gain unique powers if you find them…

Mental Fortitude Expert: As a result of training with Astraea you have developed an expert understanding of shielding your mind against mental probes and attacks, as well as having majorly increased your natural magical reserves in the process. You can withstand basic, mild, and sometimes major levels of mental assaults, but anything higher or prolonged and you will not succeed.

Very Slight Magical/Physical Damage Resistance: Your new piercings, courtesy of Delilah, Lula, and Leena, are enchanted to boost your physical and magical damage resistance the more that you wear. The number of piercings you have gives a very slight increase to these resistances.

Dual Wielding Master: You have a extreme amount of experience wielding two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. At present you are extremely skilled and find it easy to hit enemies in combat without any negative effects to your chances to hit. You don’t need any more practice to wield two weapons at once effectively.

Pleasure Resistance Master: You have learned to resist pleasure at a masterful level, and are capable of maintaining your cool under extreme sexual pleasure. However, only the most extremely skilled partners and/or very prolonged pleasure break down your resistance, though you can maintain your cool for a very long period of time.

Dexterity Trained – Flexibility and Ranged Hits: You’ve been trained by Delilah on how to be more dexterous. While it’s not the full dexterity workout, it does allow you to perform hits better with ranged weaponry. You’re also more flexible as a result, just like a gymnast or contortionist!

Leg Strength (Minor): Thanks to your training and workouts with Vivian the strength of your legs has increased, and you’re better able to move on your feet in all general instances. The strength of your attacks when kicking/using the foot fighting skill has increased.

Acrobatics: Improved your acrobatics via footwork training with Vivian! Very small increase to dodge and you are now capable of performing acrobatic feats with greater skill both in and outside of combat.

Blessing of Kramulet: You’ve received a blessing at the temple of Kramulet on yourself, permanently increasing your MR by 30 and gaining the ability to learn magic from magic crystals at a much faster rate than normal.

Blood Magic: You’ve learned to use the dangerous art of blood magic, allowing you to draw on your very life force to cast spells instead of from charges or your magical reserves. Life drained is proportional to the strength of the spell via magical reserves used. The more magic required the more life drained – be warned as this can kill you if you’re not careful!

Evasive Techniques: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you the art of evading enemies, both in and outside of combat. Gives a minor boost to dodge and sneak at all times.

True Heart: You’ve completed the trials at the temple of Domina and have found your true heart. Your heart and soul are aligned, which has given you greater confidence, self-assurance, and strength of character. It will be nearly impossible for others to try and change you as a result, unless of course you absolutely want it. Moderate boost to mental fortitude.

The Favorite Daughter: You are Lula and Leena’s favorite; their one true love, their rock, their center, and they are yours. You are submissive to their will, but you are also at times on equal footing with them.

Tentacle Break: You have been with many, many tentacle beasts and creatures before and in extreme situations. You now have a complete adoration and infatuation with tentacles as well as an increased attraction to and extreme charm increase towards them. You also understand tentacles better and have greater perception into their motivations and may gain unique options when interacting with them. However, this comes at a cost; you will now couple with tentacle creatures, oftentimes against your better judgment, especially if your arousal is high enough.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 3/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 3/4
-Foot Fighting: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 3/4
-Lockpicking: 3/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gear Perks/Dancing/Sex Perks
Gear Perks

Increased Attraction: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now people find you more attractive than you originally were. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn).

Increased Persuasion: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you’re slightly more persuasive in conversations. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Quicker Reflexes: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you have slightly faster reflexes, allowing you to dodge attacks better and avoid danger. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn).

Cat Legs: You received a blessing at the temple of Yyssbo on your Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat which allows you to fall from greater distances without taking damage. Falling from roof tops and other moderately high distances will result in no damage taken. Major and Extreme distances will still result in damage or death (Don’t jump off cliffs or off really tall buildings!) (Requires Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat being worn).

Skin-Walker: You’re blessed bodysuit, blessed at the temple of Domina, has seven unique attributes tied to the blessing. On top of being nearly indestructible and capable of keeping you and itself clean. The blessings allow Skin-Walker to become nearly any article of clothing, within reason, changing its shape through your will and imagination. When worn you also receive the boon of increased physical damage resistance (mild), increased magical/elemental damage resistance (mild), increased physical damage dealt (mild), and increased magical damage dealt (minor), your footsteps are completely silent when worn. The final blessing will allow the suit’s power to increase when you sleep with ten different people up to a total of one-hundred different people, but only if suit is worn. (Sex Counter: 38/100) (Requires Skin-Walker being worn)

Dancing: 2/4
Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.

Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.

Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.

Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.

Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.

Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

Blossoming Rose: Use requires maximum Lust or MR and fully consumes either. Turns all surrounding enemies, allies, and the caster docile and incapable of performing hostile actions. Lasts for ten minutes. Use for engaging in peaceful dialogue. Sexual interactions during effects will solidify caster’s will on all those afflicted.

Sex Perks/Passives
Extreme sexual experience: You’ve had sex many, many times and been in enough sexual situations that you know how to please yourself and pretty much all sexual partners well with extreme skill. You are nearly incapable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature and even the most extreme of circumstances won’t make you flinch. You’ve accepted your sexuality entirely and are open to any sexual play of a vanilla nature, and almost all of taboo sexual play as well. Only the absolute most borderline of sexual play and situations will deter you (and if it deters you than it must be pretty wild or terrible!).

Nymphomaniac: You aren’t just a huge slut, you’re a nymphomaniac! It’s a simple fact that you like sex of all kinds, and you yearn for sex. As a result of your extremely sexual ways you have an extremely highly increased sex drive and find that you get aroused very easily, and you think in more sexual ways almost all the time. You also feel no shame at sexual situations, and in fact you will crave sex and be ready for sex at any time.

Enhanced Arousal: As a result of your extreme sexual ways and the constant sex you’ve been having, and maybe as a result of the tentacle pod, you find that you are much more easily aroused and that you think about and want sex more often than ever. When not otherwise preoccupied i.e. fighting, exercising, training, etc. you’ll think about sex and become aroused. Better get laid fast or masturbate before it becomes a problem!

Vaginal Experience: You have extreme amounts of experience with vaginal sex and feel right at home with being penetrated. You can receive a great deal of pleasure, and give pleasure in return to any sexual partner penetrating you. With so much use of your vagina you have developed a tendency for it and love to have sex using your main sexual organ. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cervix Penetration: As a result of having so much sex with your vagina you are now capable of having your cervix penetrated, which will also give you and your partner a great deal of pleasure.

Vaginal Vibrations: You’ve become very attuned to your vagina, what with all the sex you’ve been having using it. As a result you can now control the muscles of your vaginal walls, to an extent, and vibrate them slightly to increase the pleasure both you and your penetrating partner feel.

Magical Vagina: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving vaginal pleasure: The Magical Vagina (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your main sex organ and are so in tune with your love tunnel that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your passage that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Altered Vagina: You have had your vagina altered so that you are always tight no matter what. Not only that, but when you are penetrated vaginally your vagina will mold itself to the penetrating object which makes you a perfect fit for anything and also greatly increasing the pleasure you and your partner both feel.

Vaginal Fixation: You’ve developed a bit of a vaginal fixation with all the “objects” going into your love tunnel all the time. As a result you like having things inside your pussy and, when you do, you find that you will perform slightly better in all things that you do. You’ll also find that you’re vagina will be wet more often than not when not in life threatening situations.

Anal: You have an extreme amount of experience using your anus when it comes to sex and as a result you can receive a great deal of pleasure from using it and know how to please your sexual partners very, very well with it. As a result of your continued anal play you find that you absolutely love using your anus during sex and have developed a tendency for it, loving to have your anus used during sex. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Anal Preference: After repeated use, and training on Leena’s part, of your anus, you now prefer anal to vaginal sex and in most sexual scenarios you will default to anal sex.

Anal Vice: Your love of anal sex has helped you develop a sexual technique that will allow you to clamp down onto a penetrating object using your anus, increasing the tightness of your already tight hole. This increases your pleasure and the pleasure of those who penetrate you using your anus.

Anal Acceptance: You can take small to large objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. Your altered anus allows you to now take on extra-large objects with no need for foreplay, meaning any size will work!

Magical Anus: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving anal pleasure: The Magical Anus (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your backdoor and are so in tune with your bum that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your anus that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Anal Love: You love having things up your butt, so much so that you receive a mild boost to all skills, perform better, and think more clearly when your anus is filled with something as it fills a “void” inside of you. You’ll also use your anus when masturbating as well from now on, more so than usual.

Altered Anus: You’ve had your anus altered allowing you to take most objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. You also have a larger behind as a result.

Oral: You’re the best at using your mouth to please your sexual partners. So good, in fact, that you can bring any sexual partners to orgasm very quickly using your masterful techniques. You also find that you can’t get enough of using your mouth during sex and have developed an oral fixation. You love giving head and having something in your mouth and down your throat. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Altered Oral Cavity: Lula has altered your mouth and throat to such a degree that you are now capable of reaching climax when any part of your mouth, tongue, or throat is stimulated. It also seems that your body’s natural sensitivity now applies to your mouth and throat; you can reach climax faster than normal and have multiple and prolonged orgasms induced from oral stimulation. Also, you can now use your mouth to masturbate and receive sexual gratification from eating and drinking food, and food now tastes more flavorful as a result. Neat.

Cum Addict: You love, bordering on needing, the taste of cum and you can’t get enough of being covered in cum as a result of your constant oral performances and situations where you have been climaxed on. You love to drink down cum whether it is semen, female ejaculate, or some other sexual fluid and you love to be covered in it. You will find that you will have a thirst and craving for cum and, while no negative health effects will happen if you don’t get it, you will find that you perform slightly better in all the things you do for a time when you get it.

Oral Vacuum: With your superior oral skills you have learned how to increase the pleasure of those lucky enough to be on the receiving end of your work. You’re able to use the vibrations from your mouth and throat while simultaneously increasing the pressure and tightness of your mouth to bring extreme pleasure to an individual, bringing them to climax in a matter of seconds.

Gagger: You’ve developed a fetish for having your air supply cut off during sex, usually by having something inserted in your throat. You now derive sexual pleasure from and will seek to gag yourself when performing oral sex from now on.

Magical Mouth: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving oral pleasure: The Magical Mouth (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at giving head and are so in tune with your mouth that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your mouth that enhance the pleasure you can give both when giving head or kissing. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Oral Compulsion: You love having things in your mouth now, so much so that it’s a compulsion of yours. You will stick your finger in your mouth or anything that you can get your hands on to idly suck or chew and be unable to help yourself. You will also be much more orally adept when using your mouth for sex, and will also use your mouth and tongue to lick and suck different parts of a person’s body when not using them to sexually please your partner’s. If you have something in your mouth and suck on it from now on you will receive a mild boost to all skills and perform at a higher level for fulfilling your compulsion.

Breast Play: You love breasts; they’re simply wonderful bags of fun. You like to suck on them, drink from them, snuggle up to them, and play with them. You also like having your own played with and have even learned how to use them to please your sexual partners.

Lactation: Your breasts can now lactate thanks to an alteration you had done at the temple of Domina. Your breasts are now larger and are capable of producing milk if sucked on or if brought to orgasm, and the supply will never run out for long if drained.

Titjob Professional: You’ve learned how to give expert titjobs as a result of your love for using them during sex! As a result you can now bring your partners to climax easily with using only your tits!

Boob Fascination: You love breasts so much that you are completely fascinated by them! When given the chance, you’ll be a real pervert and try to grope and play with breasts! Sometimes it might be your own, and sometimes it might be someone else’s! You’re smart, however, and won’t try to do it so blatantly in public…unless a particularly delicious pair of breasts are presented to you!

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

Ass-gasms: Because of your increased natural sensitivity you find that you can receive orgasms solely from having your anus played with or penetrated. Who needs pesky vaginas anyways?

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Voyeurism: You watched other people have sex from a distance and you really, really like it. You like watching others have sex and get highly aroused by the act. You’re close enough that you might be considered a peeping tom!

Exhibitionism: You have bared yourself in all manner of situations and you love to expose your body. You feel absolutely no shame from the act, and in fact you rather enjoy it and prefer walking around in barely any clothing or none at all.

Exhibitionist at Heart: You love exposing yourself a whole lot. You’ve done it so much and like it just as much that you feel completely confident exposing yourself no matter what. In fact, if you don’t wear scant clothing or nothing at all then you just don’t feel right. While nude or in scant attire you’ll find that you’re more charming, more aroused, and people and enemies are more distracted.

Less is More: You absolutely love showing yourself off, and as an unexpected result you find that when you wear nothing at all, or very little, that you can move and dodge attacks slightly better than when covered in less revealing outfits.

Exhibitionistic Power: There’s nothing wrong at all with your body, or anyone else’s for that matter, and you love to show it off to others! You also don’t really like clothing all that much and prefer to be naked, or wearing hardly anything, if at all possible. You won’t suffer any negative consequences if you are clothed, but when you aren’t wearing any clothing, or very little, then you’ll find that you can focus better. You’ll find that, with your better focus, you’ll be better at virtually everything you do by a small margin. Now get out there and flaunt what you’ve got!

Woman Lover: You love being with women…in more ways than one, and have learned how to please women extremely well and you know what women want. As a result, when having sex with women you can bring them greater pleasure. You can also charm and seduce women better, and you may even be able to seduce women that might not usually want to be with another woman.

Degrading Pursuits: After such severe humiliation and degradation, you now thrive off of being put in humiliating and degrading situations. You have no shame, and in fact when you are humiliated and degraded you feel euphoric and let everyone know how much you enjoy it. Some, including yourself at times, would call you sexually depraved.

Courser Language (General): Due to dirty talk during sex and other situations you’ve grown accustomed to the more vulgar words in your vocabulary and now throw in words like “shit”, “fuck”, “dammit”, “motherfucker”, and other words on occasion, usually only when appropriate but sometimes it slips. If you keep this up before long your vocabulary might consist of constant use of slurs and vulgarity.

Bondage Submissive: You’ve been bound and had sex with one or more dominant partners many times, and perhaps in extreme circumstances, and as a result you find you love to be in submissive bondage roles. You will always prefer to be tied up in nearly any bondage situation and will comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners easily when tied up, and you may even comply with some submissive partners as well. It’s in its complete stage; there’s no going back for you. If you’re tied up or there’s an option to be tied up, then you will always take it and be as submissive as possible.

Bound Arousal: You’ve been tied up a whole lot before and as a result you find that you’re more easily aroused and you have a higher sex drive when tied up. Works in tandem with other arousal and libido altering perks and effects.

Bondage Submissive’s Sixth Sense: You’ve developed a sort of sixth sense when it comes to being tied up in regards to your more dominant partner. Whenever you’re tied up you instinctually know what your dominant partner desires, and you will act accordingly to bring them the most pleasure possible.

Bondage Submissive’s Place: You’ve been tied up so much, and loving every second of it of course, that whenever you’re tied up from now on any and all sexual partners, whether dominant or submissive, will have total control of you. You realize that, when tied up, you feel happy and you give up control and agency of yourself to better serve those around you – you will comply with nearly all demands of your sexual partners and do as they please when tied up, bring them greater pleasure as well as yourself.

Submissive Bondage Trained: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you how to be the very best bondage submissive that you can be! Whenever you’re tied up you’ll automatically become extremely submissive, meek, obedient, be willing to serve other’s needs, and be ordered around without complaint…because you’ll love it so much!

Switch-Extreme Dominant (Normal): You have been both submissive and dominant in sexual situations and are capable of being one or the other should the situation call for it. However, you very much prefer being the dominant and have developed your dominance so that you can more easily make others comply with you. You are capable of dominating truly dominant, neutral, and submissive people – truly dominant people are much less troublesome now and the only way you’ll ever be submissive outside of bondage situations is if you allow it; you cannot be forced to be submissive.

Dominant Personality Plus: You’ve been dominant a whole lot lately, and as a result you’ve developed a sort of natural dominant personality. You’ll be much more dominant than those around you at all times, and more forceful and demanding of those around you, but not cruelly so thanks to your heart of gold.

Submissive’s Dominant: You might not be the most dominant person around, but you’ve found that with the right attitude you can dominant submissive people regardless of your own preference. With this you can exert your will on more submissive individuals and make them comply with your wishes both in and out of sex.

Unbridled Will: You are a dominant person, and as a result of your dominance your will has increased to fiery proportions. You will find that your mental fortitude is increased slightly as a result of your dominant independence, and that you have a much easier time dominating dominant individuals. Also, you have a bit of a fiery personality that shows itself from time to time.

Slut Trained: You’ve learned from the best resident slut at the temple of Domina on how to be a better slut! As a result you now act generally sluttier and suggestive in almost all situations and go out of your way to tease everyone around you, on top of thinking more about sex. You also have more stamina and endurance when it comes to sex before wearing out. Also, you may find that certain individuals are more forthcoming when you speak to them.

Permanent Sway: Thanks to Helena’s so called “Slut Training” you’ve learned how to act sexier and sluttier. As a result, you find that swaying your hips provocatively comes as second nature to you and you now have a permanent sway to your steps as a result. This’ll be sure to turn heads!

Lowered Inhibitions: Your inhibitions are lowered thanks to your actions and you find that you don’t mind people getting “touchy” with you in intimate ways, even going so far as to touching your more intimate parts. You’re also more receptive to the sexual advances of others and are willing to participate more readily than before, but nothing too extreme or against your personality and tastes. May affect certain situations.

Mild Mental Break: You’ve been put in extreme sexual situations that have mildly cracked your psyche. You will act more sexual in general and lace normal speech with some innuendo and sex talk in almost all situations now with less of a filter. You’re also more receptive to the lewd behavior of others while acting lewder yourself. Works in tandem with lowered inhibitions in order to seek sexual gratification. You see yourself as a bit of a sex object and sometimes enjoy being treated as such, and will sometimes act like it. Your personality is much more sexually playful, and when lust is at maximum you will lose control and actively seek sex in non-combat situations, regardless of consequences. Further breaks will enhance current effects and further broader sexual spectrum.

Food Play Fetish: You have a fetish for food when it comes to sex, often incorporating it into sex if it is handy. Covering yourself in milk or chocolate, masturbating with cucumbers, drinking out of someone’s crotch or breasts… or having them drink out of yours. Food is not only for eating, but to enhance sex itself!

Skin Sensitivity: Due to repeated dermal exposure to succubus poisons your body has now developed a sensitivity to touch. You receive satisfaction and have developed a sort of subconscious need for touch, and will actively cling to people, rub against them, and touch them when near them or conversing with them. Sexual touching is now completely fine with you.

Minor Masochist: Thanks to repeated use of pain inducing items and techniques during sexual play you now associate pain with pleasure. Pain (only minor pain) will increase your arousal and lust so long as it is not too extreme.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual (Mind Break): As a result of your mind breaks you are now permanently bisexual. You enjoy the company of both men and women and appreciate their bodies equally… but more than that you appreciate their capacity to bring you sexual gratification whether it be with a vagina or a penis. Both are fair game in your mind.

nightshade99

Reputation score

It was poor judgement on my behalf to cast the spell on the open. :/

Hey Gear, could you do a quick drawing of the area with the position of each characters, please.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is a pretty awesome CYOA, I'm only on page 34 but I figured I'd skip ahead so I could at least go ahead and vote.

A. Use flash, to blind everyone and potentially harm dwarf lady before we blink to get behind the succubus, then use magical suppression to hopefully stop her from going invisible.

EDIT: After looking at the map, definitely want to swing the succubus around to use her as a human shield while we, then use lightning whip with through her while we're holding on to her and the elf dude.

Also, since I haven't gotten to the part where we acquire it yet, is lightning whip an AoE attack?

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sturm: Thank you so much! I appreciate it and I'll warn you now that there's a long way to go with a lot that happens between then and now with a lot of wordy posts lol.

As for lightning whip being AoE... it can be. It lasts for five minutes or ten hits and is capable of traveling through enemies, and it can also be extended from weapons or both hands (both hands/weapons would require two uses). So in theory Colette could use it on one enemy, but arc it in such a way to hit another.

nightshade99: I'll try and get a map up later since I'm about to head off to work, but I'll give a quick description of the area.

Colette is currently at the first bend of the leftmost hallway. About 15 feet in front of her is the succubus and further back at the end of the hallway and approximately 25 feet away are the elf and dwarf. The elf is on Colette's left and the dwarf is on Colette's right. Neither have entered the hallway as of yet. In the hallway are three doors; one basically next to Colette, one further towards the middle, and one near the end on the right. To Colette's left at the current moment is the hallway with her room (On the left with Vivian) and Vivian's room on the right, and at the end of the hallway is yet another room. If Colette continues the left hallway there are three more rooms around the corner followed by the gymnasium. Directly in front of Colette is the main entrance hall with the entrance on the right, stairs and hallways that lead to other parts of the mansion on the left, and at the other end of the hall where Colette stands is another hallway that connects to yet more parts of the mansion. I hope that helps!

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, let's see if this works. I made a google docs map, and yes it is the first time I've done this so bear with me. Also, I'm no artist, so I hope this "render" of the battle and the character positions helps. It is definitely not perfect lol. Oh, and I had a really hard time trying to upload this, so I just zipped it. As tech savvy as I like to consider myself at times this definitely left me feeling ashamed lol.

Attachments

nightshade99

Reputation score

Thank you. It's exactly what I wanted.
A question : does Colette can hide up on ceiling if the configuration of the ceiling allow it ?

A Take your dagger, rush to the succubus, cast flash (H4) followed by a sliding tackle and knock her out with the pommel of your dagger. (If you can't knock her out, wound her to the legs + magical suppression).
Let the group chase you. You run as fast as possible to the door of the gymnasium (blink if you have to). You then open the door but instead of enter you hide on the ceiling (being as silent as possible).
Once they are below you, drop down feet first on the head of the leader, then launch lust burst (F5).

(if climbing to the ceiling is not possible I will update my post)

Iucif3r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it still possible to retreat and get some backup from the others? Or are we completely cut off and alone?

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nightshade99: If you're referring to a splinter cell-esque maneuver in the hallway then hell yeah! If it's in the gymnasium then unfortunately not; there's really no place to hold on to even if Colette blinks up to the top.

Iucif3r: Well, there's still Vivian to fall back on. If Colette can get passed the succubus and the other two then she could definitely try to find Ekkel, Deidra, or even Brija (she was a soldier and her room is down the opposite hall around the corner). Maybe even run into someone else, or possibly try to escape via the exit or down another hallway. Also, Deidra is quite powerful and it would be difficult to completely incapacitate her, so if enough time passed then maybe...

This is super exciting! Feel free to ask any more questions and I'll be happy to answer, though it might be delayed due to sleep and work, though I'm off for the next day so I should be able to devote more time to you all!

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, it looks like we're stuck at a crossroads of sorts with two really cool and well thought out paths before us. Since I really like both options and they have a somewhat similar setup then if no one votes for either of them (or both of them if they want) then I am going to blend the two together as one big post that is dependent on how the die rolls.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alrighty, I think enough time has passed and I am now writing the update. I don't want to get too crazy and expect it within the next day or two, but I think I can manage that easily enough :p

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just looking for a yes or a no answer here, no spoilers, but is the fireball shooting red slime attached to us right now?

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will be blending together both sturm’s and nightshade99’s choices together and do both at once depending on dice rolls. So A to rush the succubus, using H4 to flash her and those behind her. Then blinking behind her Colette casts H3 Lightning Whip and arcs it at the elf and through the succubus before trying to knock her out after grabbing her and using her as a shield. After which Colette retreats down the other hallway towards the gymnasium, opens the door, and (blinking if needed) climbing up towards the ceiling and using Camouflage to her advantage. Once, and if, the group takes the bait Colette drops down and uses G4 Lust Burst to damage the entire group. Phew, this is going to be exciting!
As a tiny spoiler I would also like to say that the enemies Colette now faces are the most sophisticated yet aside from perhaps Howithra and Arlandus. Each has their own unique abilities, strengths, weaknesses, skillset, and more, and each of them is very tough to deal with (which is why this took a little longer than expected to get out as I “refined” each of them). So in short I would suggest planning out attack strategies carefully.
~
2:13 am

Your mind kicks into gear as you plan your steps out carefully, and brutally, working five, seven, ten steps ahead to take into account for every possibility. You have an opportunity right here and now to possibly finish off the succubus, and in fact you surmise that you have ten minutes, or until your powers wear off, before you become completely outmatched. The most important thing is to keep yourself from facing more than one at a time, and to keep yourself and these mercenaries on opposite sides, and if you’re going to have any luck against them then you need to use every dirty trick available to you, but without killing them. You don’t want any more blood on your hands than you have to, and you would rather get answers out of them anyways. With a solid course of action set you slowly bring your right hand down to your left knee high leather boot and pull your dagger from its sheath… and then you act. “Provide cover while I keep on the lookout and cover our rear” the elf – whom you shall refer to as the leader - says instantly as he watches you with keen interest, sensing the change in your attitude as you draw your dagger. He turns around and holds his sword out in front of him with both hands and walks out further into the main hall. The dwarf steps out in front of the main hallway and readies her fists in front of her, and you can see that aside from the studs she has a thin layer of chainmail covering her torso, protecting her midsection, yet more curiously is that she stands still and assumes a brawling stance with her fists in front of her as you rush down the succubus. You pump your legs to cover the distance between you and the succubus, without her uttering a word as she tenses up and prepares for your assault. “Left!” the dwarven woman yells down the hallway as you reach about halfway towards your target, and as she does so the succubus slides to her left. You slow your approach only slightly and wonder what she’s going to do; she’s not armed with any ranged weaponry so you wonder what it is she thinks she can do. You’re proven wrong on that account. She throws out a left jab, and then a right, and her knuckle dusters glow a dim black before releasing two rays of black-purple that rocket down the hallway towards you.

Son of a whore!

You barely have enough time to duck and sidestep both attacks as the scream passed you and slam into the back wall behind you. The girl that was crying on the floor quickly crawls away towards safety out of your sight as she watches the battle unfold, and you gather your magic up and glow a dim white as the succubus retakes her position between you and her friend as she braces for your attack. You focus on the crystal and release a burst of white light, closing your own eyes to mitigate the effects on yourself. You hear the succubus in front of your scream, and quickly reopening your eyes you see her with her left arm in front of her eyes as she flails her rapier in front of her. “Dammit, duck!” the dwarf screams, and you realize that she’s completely fine as is the elf, who looks back in concern. The succubus ducks down onto her knees as the dwarf punches out two more rays of black-purple at you, but they hit nothing as you blink just before the bolts reach you. You push yourself through the wormhole in reality you created, weaving behind the succubus and watching in amusement as she clutches her left arm over her eyes and has her knees bent as she ducks. Time stopped like this is so serene and you appreciate every little detail… but it doesn’t last forever. As you reappear in a blue mist behind the succubus you feel a little bad as she never really stood a chance; she was already blinded, and blinking behind her would have caught her off guard anyways, but at least your disappearing act seems to have stunned the dwarf and elf behind you as they gasp and shout profane disbelief. You glow in a yellow light as you focus on your yellow lightning magic crystal, and whipping your right hand out towards the succubus a crackling, yellow whip flies from your arm and hand and hits her square across the back. She screams in agony and shoots bolt upright, standing right on her tip toes as all her muscles clench and tighten from the shock to her system. In the same swift motion you twirl on your feet and dart towards the end of the hallway and swipe diagonally down and to the left with your arm, causing the whip to crack as it arcs towards the dwarf. Your shoulder hurts, but the nature of the attack doesn’t affect your aim any as the whip-like lightning erratically closes in on your enemy. You hit your mark as she tries to stumble backwards, but she’s not fast enough and your lightning arcs right through her. She screams and grits her teeth as her entire body tenses up, stunning her for the moment. The leader curses and turns his attention away from his post and charges at you, but you bolt and turn around and sprint towards the succubus. You close the gap between you and her as the lightning stops working its way through her, but it lasted just long enough to make her day go from bad to worse as you coil your lightning whip your arm, wrap your right arm around her and sending her hair on end as the electricity nips at her throat, and spin her around the blade of your dagger pressed into her back. She gasps and you can only imagine the look of surprise and fear on her face given her leader’s handsome features turning immediately to concern and caution as he slows his pace.

“It seems you are the one we seek” he says to you as he takes a small step towards you, and you silently press your dagger into the succubus’ back and open your palm, bringing the lightning closer to her face and making her gasp in a nervous whimper. She doesn’t struggle much as she doesn’t want to make any sudden moves, and your display gives the elf pause as he takes that step right on backwards towards the dwarf, who recovers and stares down the hall with wide, angry eyes at you. “Let’s not do anything hasty now” the leader says calmly, never taking his eyes off of you, bringing his sword lower in a disarming motion but without taking his hands off the leather wrapped grip “Just come with us and this will be much easier, hero. Don’t do anything hasty and I promise this will be as painless and amiable as possible. None of us have done anything gruesome yet, so why start now? Bruises and a little pain are easily forgiven” You pull her close as he takes another step back, with you mimicking his movements – you suck on your pacifier and wonder what it is these guys are after with you, but you do agree with him on one thing. There’s no need for this to get gruesome, and as you use your enhanced speed you pull your left hand out from behind the succubus’ back and bring it up above her head. With one swift blow you bring the pommel down on the top of her head hard, dazing her as she lets out a confused groan of pain, and as you let go of her she drops to her knees, and you deliver a second, lighter tap to the back of her head, and she drops without a sound. You take only a split second to see her breathing as relief washes over you, and then you bolt down the hallway. The elven leader and dwarf yell after you, but you give them no mind as you sprint down the hallway as fast as you can, briefly looking back to see that the dwarven woman has rounded the corner… but she doesn’t pursue and instead glares at you as you put your dagger back in your sheath at your left boot. You don’t bother slowing down and run your right lightning wrapped hand along the wall, causing the wood to creak under the electric touch, and as you reach the corner you slide down and grab onto the corner, swiveling yourself and launching down towards the end of the hallway. You don’t hear anyone approaching, and you don’t bother checking as you reach the door to the gymnasium. You reach out with your left hand and turn the knob, pulling the door open and letting it slam into the wood next to you – with a final look back and no enemies in sight you look up as the next phase of your brilliant plan comes much more smoothly than anticipated. Making sure your hood is up you look at the wall to your left and brace yourself as you quickly run up it, grunting as you do so. Just before gravity demands its due you extend your arms and legs out, catching yourself on the walls. Using your ring enhanced strength and your natural flexibility and athleticism, you manage to crawl up the sides of the wall until your head bumps against the top, at which point you hunker down, lowering your head, neck, and back, with your legs fully split and your arms extended out in front of you, palms pressed against the wood above the door. You remain perfectly still and quiet, allowing your blessed trench coat to start camouflaging and allowing you to blend in with the surroundings… and from here you wait. You’re about a foot and a half from the top of the door frame, so in short not very much room at all, but as long as they’re all focused on what’s in front of them and not above them you should be fine… except the scabbard to your short sword. Slowly pulling your left hand away as you balance yourself you adjust your scabbard upwards a little so that the end pokes against your left leg. It’s uncomfortable, but better uncomfortable than having one of their taller companions’ heads hit your scabbard and blow your cover, or their weapons clipping you if they hold them high… like the large axe-wielding human you spotted earlier. You calm yourself and wait, looking down between your legs and listening for anything that remotely sounds like trouble.

You hear it first before you see it after about a minute passes, shouting from many voices preceding it; like when you first saw the elven man turn and cast a stream of ice towards the entrance you now hear the rushing of winter, a blizzard, from down the hall as if someone let the howl of the tundra inside through a cracked window. A few moments later and you hear voices instead of the casting of magic. “You’re sure she went down here?” the familiar voice of the elven man says, speaking normally but commanding all at once. “I’m sure” the next voice, that of the dwarven woman, says next with absolute confidence “She rounded the corner, and no I didn’t stick around to see if she doubled back. You saw her and what she did to Lyra; she disappeared and reappeared behind her. A little wet behind the ears the way she moves, but nothing but raw power. Why didn’t she kill her?” A moment passes before the elf speaks up again, this time much closer as you can hear footsteps… a lot of footsteps. “As you said she’s wet behind the ears, but whatever reason I’m thankful tha- Oh, hello there, young lady”. Your heart nearly drops when you hear a door opening, followed by the dazed murmur of what can only be Vivian’s voice as she must have woken up from the commotion. You contemplate dropping down right now, but you give it a moment as you listen in. “No, no, we’re paying customers. Your madame is a gracious host; she actually set up a room down the hall for our party. Oh, we’re adventurer’s; can’t very well travel the roads and dungeons unarmed now can we? A friend you say? What does she look like? Red and black hair, piercings and tattoos all over, and a half-elf? Well, I haven’t seen anyone like that but I’m sure she’s off entertaining some lucky lad or lass right now. Go back to sleep and I promise we’ll try to keep our merriment down. So sorry for being rude at such an early hour”. Next you hear the door closing… and that is the end of that – well, not quite, as you hear the sound of rushing, icy wind around the corner that makes you concerned. You next hear pounding on the door from what can only be Vivian’s muffled voice, but she sounds safe… in fact, she sounds more confused than anything, but safe at the very least. You still fear for her safety, but breathe a sigh of relief at the fact that she still draws breath, and you wonder why they spared her, or at the very least didn’t harm her or try to use her as leverage. “So, boss, what’s the threat level?” a new, unfamiliarly gruff male voice sounds out around the corner, and from around the corner you spot an incredibly pale human man wearing studded leather armor. He has wild, dark brown shoulder length hair, blue eyes, a patched and stubbly beard, and quite the warriors physique from what you can tell from his size, even though he only stands at just under six feet tall. He also carries a very sharp looking double-headed axe that gleams with a sharpening enchantment. “Blood red” the elf replies as he rounds the corner, carrying the unconscious succubus, Lyra, in his arms right behind his larger human companion. He stops abruptly and hisses at his companion, who looks forward and readies his axe in defense. The elf puts Lyra, the succubus, down against the corner wall and pulls out a blue flask from one of her pouches and puts it to her lips, forcing her to drip a magic potion. As the liquid glides down her throat she moans contentedly in her sleep and seems to rest easier, though thankfully she is still unconscious for now. He stands, withdraws his sword, and says in a hushed voice “Remember boys and girls, we need her alive. That means no killing blows… now form up; our barriers and my magic should keep the vampire busy for a little while, but I have no doubt she’ll break through. If she does then I can only hope that the city guard gets to us first before she does. How pissed was she, Bo?” The human man with the axe, the elven leader, followed by the dwarf with her fists up, and then an ebony skinned human rounds the corner. He raises up a handheld repeating crossbow in his left as he rounds the corner, and you can see a gold gripped, red jeweled scimitar in his right hand. The man wears the same studded leather armor of the others, though he’s much darker than the rest, perhaps as dark as Zuli or Guala, the amazons. He has dark eyes, a dark black beard, and a red shawl over his head and that wraps partly around his neck. “I would rather be stripped naked in the desert of my homeland with no water or civilization in sight for ten miles than face her in her rage” the man named “Bo” replies without missing a beat. The elven man stares at him for a moment and then smiles. “Splendid. Not nearly as bad as our last job then. You know the drill; stay in formation and keep your eyes and ears peeled. Hal, you stay up front, and Lipper-“. The human with the axe, Hal, stays up front, and you see a muddy green skinned goblin man, wearing a black bandana, round the corner and grunt. He has dark eyes, mangy black chin length hair, a bushy black beard, and the defining goblin characteristics of an angular face and slightly curved and pointed ears. He’s not half bad looking actually, and if not for the fact that he – and the others for that matter – weren’t hunt you, you would be all over them. He carries a small iron shield in his left hand and an orcish green short sword in his right that looks the opposite of not trying to kill something. He, “Lipper”, as he is apparently called takes his position next to Hal without much dialogue, raising his shield… gods you’re getting nervous with them so close to you.

“Right, since Lyra’s out of commission you’re up Jin. We need your eyes. The rest of you stay behind me. We’ll do this nice and slow, but be wary; this one’s tough and has a few tricks up her sleeve”. From around the corner a human woman the likes of which you’ve never seen rounds the corner. Aside from her incredibly form fitting studded leather armor and standing at just an inch shorter than you, she has oddly tanned skin and very narrow almond shaped eyes. With raven black hair tied into a bun and dark brown eyes to complete her striking features, she definitely is unique amongst humans, at least those that you have encountered thus far. Even her weapons are unique; in her left hand she wields something akin to a sickle, except it seems to be a simply, though incredibly sharp, curved blade attached to a small wooden shaft. In her right hand is a short sword of some kind, but the grip is very intricately designed, and the blade itself is only on one side, though it too is sharp… much sharper than her other weapon, and it ends at a point. She stands a few feet behind from Hal and Lipper, nodding back at the elven man with a stoic gaze before returning her attention frontwards. When she grunts, both Hal and Lipper start to move forward. The pain in your arms is much more evident now… in fact your arms are killing you thanks to the damage to your shoulders from Lyra. If not for Skin-Walker your position might have been given away already, and you hope you have enough strength to hold out for them to pass you completely. Hal, Lipper, and Jin all pass underneath you, and you nearly piss yourself in fear as Jin literally stops and looks right up at you, narrowing her eyes. The both of you lock eyes and for a few seconds you think you’ve been made… but as her brow furrows and she looks forward you swear by all that is holy that the next time you’re at a temple of Yyssbo you’re donating at least a quarter of your gold in his honor. You watch as Hal takes the left and Lipper takes the right, with Jin darting forward passed the threshold of the door behind the two as they prepare for your attack. At this point you can’t see them so you instead focus on the elven leader with the bastard sword out in front of him. Behind him and to the left of where he stands is the dwarven woman and beside her is an oddly tanned, sun kissed elf. A man like the leader, but this one has fine blonde hair tied in a ponytail with gentle green eyes, and about an inch shorter than you. Like the others he wears studded leather armor, but he has a piece of thin plate strapped to the torso of his armor. In his right hand is a simple rounded mace, although it looks to radiate some sort of warmth from it, and dropping into your aura sight you see that it is clear, meaning it is blessed with some god or goddess’ divine power. You also see that he is strong in water, evident by the aqua pulsing, and weak to lightning, again easily identified by the yellow fissures. Dropping out of your sight to focus on holding yourself up they start to pass beneath you, with Bo pulling up their rear. From around the corner the remainder of their group appears.

A tall, well over six foot tall red oni woman with breast length crimson hair which is tied into a ponytail rounds the corner. Her eyes are dark, almost black, and she has a single horn protruding from her forehead. Like the others she wears studded leather armor, but instead she has plated steel on her arms, hands, knees, and feet. She wields a large one-handed axe in her right hand that reminds you of a crescent moon how it curves and rounds along the business end, and you note a prominent large round pommel on the end. Bringing up her rear on her left and right, respectively, is a goblin and a half-orc. The goblin obviously has green skin, though his dark eyes are made more noticeable by his shaved head. On his hip sits a quiver of steel arrows and a dagger, and in his hands with an arrow already drawn and pointed at the doorway is a composite short bow. Beside him is a half-orc man who’s armor is little more than simple clothing that happens to be leathery with a few studs here and there, but it looks comfortable and mobile which would make senses considering the staff he wields. At exactly six feet tall, pinkish-green skin, a prominent jawline with two small tusks, and light brown eyes with a shaved head save for a mohawk, this half-orc is a far cry from what a typical magister would look like. However, with the wooden mahogany staff in his hands, obviously enchanted, there is little doubt as to his profession. Sitting at the top of the staff and surrounded by a wooden cage is a somewhat large dark grey crystal, meaning this mage deals in void magic, or in other words pure destructive power. Protruding from the shaft of the staff near the top encased in wooden cages are three more magical crystals. A violet, aqua, and gold magic crystal, meaning that he uses non-elemental magic, water, and healing magics as well. Dropping into your magical vision you’re unsurprised to see his strength in void magic, though he is weak in green magic which is the domain of slowing magic as well as poisons and other ailments. Taking up the rear guard is the final member of this merry band. A goblin man with light green skin, extremely short black hair to the point where he might as well be bald, and hazel eyes on an angular face with curved and pointy ears. He’s a tiny bit shorter than you, but what stands out about this man more than the others is that he literally has no weapons on him. He’s backing up towards the door and keeping an eye on the hallway behind the rest of the group with his fists in front of him. The way he moves, stepping precisely and without thinking about it, keeping his legs and feet evenly spaced to capitalize on every movement… this man reminds you of Helena when you watched her fight Carth and the spiders and when she taught you to use your hands. You take a wild guess and say that this man is a monk and martial artist and promptly retract your previous thought; he does have weapons handy, because he is the weapon. After about a minute and a half, maybe two minutes, they all pass underneath you and through the door.