What's new

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rift Touched

Wow! So many responses in such a short amount of time; that is awesome! Thanks for reading and putting in a choice all of you, but now we're at the stage where we are at a tie breaker.

Currently for the most important choice moving forward (At least in my opinion as it advances things) is between A and D. There are three votes for A and three votes for D right now. If anyone wants to discuss and sway others, change their vote, or if someone wants to swoop in and break the tie then there's still time!

radech

Reputation score

Wow! So many responses in such a short amount of time; that is awesome! Thanks for reading and putting in a choice all of you, but now we're at the stage where we are at a tie breaker.

Currently for the most important choice moving forward (At least in my opinion as it advances things) is between A and D. There are three votes for A and three votes for D right now. If anyone wants to discuss and sway others, change their vote, or if someone wants to swoop in and break the tie then there's still time!
Thanks for the story so far - great read :D

A tie-breaker seems like an opportune moment to delurk, and a bit of added peril is always good for a story so if there's time left I'll throw in an A

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the story so far - great read :D

A tie-breaker seems like an opportune moment to delurk, and a bit of added peril is always good for a story so if there's time left I'll throw in an A
Thank you, and I'm glad you're enjoying the story! And of course there's still time, and with your vote the scales tip towards A!

I don't know how many others are going to vote, so for now I'll start writing... but I'll leave voting open and add/revise if anyone adds or changes.

Also, I'd like to give a big shout out to everyone that did vote, including you radech, and to all those that are still lurking and reading the story! You all are the reason why I continue to write (I also really enjoy writing, but you're the biggest motivation :p) because as long as someone enjoys what I do then I have the motivation to keep on doing it! So again, a big thanks to each and every one of you!

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I now really hope that two people are gonna vote D.
It would be too dangerous to not be able to control ourself in critical moment.

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A and C6 are the winners! While C1 and C4 did get two votes each, I didn’t feel like I would be justified in adding those choices since there are a whopping seven people that voted this time around. Sorry :(
Work, work, work! That’s the name of the game once more, but after this week I’ll have more than one day off a week which will be nice, so I can dedicate more time to things besides work… like the story! Speaking of which this is the longest one in a while, and it will be the last long one in a while as I tidy up some smut and story all in one! I would also like to thank each and every one of you for your patience and for keeping my motivation high!

~
9:12 am

Lula tugs on your choker, specifically the metal heart that bears your name, and nips at your neck as she grabs your clit ring with her free hand, tugging on it lightly. Just enough to hurt only a little bit, and arousing you to no ends as she kisses and laps at your neck. Leena on the other hand continues to rub your labia and strike your thigh as she sticks her tongue into your ear, licking gently inside your canal, occasionally moving up and biting your large gold piercings on your left ear and tugging on them. Lula and Leena pull away from you briefly as you moan, and Leena wraps her arms around your waist and pulls you further onto the bed, resting herself against the wall and your head between her bosom. “Lie back and enjoy, Princess~” she coos “Let Daddy hold you while Mommy loves you~”. You sigh and lean into Leena’s generous breasts while Lula gets on the floor in front of your dangling feet. She smiles at you and holds your right foot in her hand and starts to lick the bottom of your foot. It feels so nice, warm, and wet, especially when she starts to lick your toes and play with them, wiggling your toes and making childish noises that make you laugh before she engulfs your toes and part of your foot in her mouth and starts to swirl he tongue over your digits. You moan and feel your juices running from the pleasure and arousing situation. “I’ll do it” you moan out, arching your back and making Lula stop and cock her head up at you “I want you both to break me… I want to love my Mommy and Daddy, give you both everything that I can offer, You both deserve that, to feel satisfied and loved, and as your daughter if I can do anything for you then I will”. Lula stops and smiles at you, and you swear you can see a tear forming in her eye as she snuggles against your leg while Leena hugs you tight. “I’m glad we adopted you~” Leena says playfully, but with what you’re about to do it makes you feel safer. “So am I” you say with a smile, looking down at Lula “I am your daughter… I mean that. You two have been so good to me I really am your daughter, and let me say that I don’t mind the incest one bit~!”

So long as it’s not my real parents!

“I’m counting on you two to raise me right~” you add, and Lula snickers and replies “Oh, of course my lovely Angel! That’s what Mama Lula and Papa Leena intend to do!” You smile, but suddenly turn serious as you’ve been wrestling with these thoughts when Lula and Leena presented the options to you. On the one hand you were so close to saying no to them, but after much more deliberation, and even more uncertainty, you finally reached the conclusion that you’re going to give this a shot… “Promise me” you say as you look at Lula, but also direct your attention to Leena behind you as you turn your head “I’m… I’m wary, I’m not very certain, but I want to do it for you both, and maybe because I’m a horny minx~. But promise me that if… if my mind turns to complete mush, whether from this or sometime down the road, that you two will be there and take care of me. Please Mama, Papa, I need you two to promise me that you’ll take care of your favorite daughter”. Leena hugs you incredibly tight, not enough to hurt but enough to get the message across. There’s no sexuality in this gesture; just pure affection and love as she says “We promise, Princess… we will always take care of you”. “No matter what” Lula adds as she stands up and crawls onto the bed next to you, resting her head and horns against your bosom as she snuggles against you “You’ll always have a home with us, baby girl… we’ll always love you”. A wave of relief washes over you even as a lump forms in your throat, but you quickly shake it off as your lust rises and that familiar itch and void starts to form in your special places, including your mouth. “Good… now what are we waiting for? I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to get spit-roasted by you two and have my brains fucked out! Oh, and by the way… yes to the nipple rings please!” Lula and Leena both laugh before Lula says “Alright, Angel, but not here; we need to not make so much of a mess in your room. Dibs on the mouth-pussy!” Leena chuckles and replies “Oh, I’m going to have so much fun tugging those rings, Princess… but first I think I need to bury myself deep in that tight, delicious ass of yours~”. You shiver and grin lewdly, licking your lips and shuddering from the pleasure that simple contact on your tongue gave you, thinking that this morning is going to be a hells of a lot of fun! You bring your right arm up to your face and admire the bright colors, the beautiful stars, the fragile and mesmerizing flowers, the pink rose wreath, and of course “Angel” written inside, which makes you smile with giddiness. “I’m so glad you like it” Lula says sweetly as she runs her right hand along your arm, tracing the stars, the waves, and the flowers all the way down to the top of your hand before enclosing and twining her hand and fingers over and with your own. “How could I not?” you reply earnestly, smiling down at Lula as you bring your left arm up “You wanted something beautiful for me and you gave it to me. It is beautiful, bright, happy, and I’ll forever be an angel. And you Leena” you continue, admiring the red and black fire spouting from the dragon’s head at your left hand towards your knuckles “You gave me something fierce, strong, wicked, and mighty. Something strong and dangerous, exquisite and yet something to not be taken lightly”. Leena rubs her chin against the top of your head and smelling your hair before replying with an obvious smile on her face, one you cannot see but is most likely there. “Exactly, my Princess; I’m just following a theme, both that you set and what you are. Your body is littered with words and symbols that reflect who you are; strong, sexy, dangerous, knowledgeable, slutty, a total nympho, a buttslut~, compassionate… what is more dangerous and fierce than a black dragon? Not much, and you are as strong and deceptive as one, having so much power in such a small form, and that is your strength. You catch others off guard by your looks and demeanor, and the instant they think they understand you, you surprise them and dominate them”.

You think on Leena’s words thoughtfully, nodding and biting your bottom lip with a grin on your lips. “So what you’re saying” you start slowly as your grin builds “Is that I’m the top in this relationship? Good to know, now fondle my tits slut! And you, I think your tongue needs to be put to work, and my pussy won’t lick itself you know!” You point at Lula and speak to your lovers with playful authority, making them both laugh and hug you. “Oh no you don’t, Angel!” Lula says with a laugh, her hand glowing an aqua color before a sapphire chain erupts from between your legs and forms around her right hand, which she holds onto tightly and gives a firm tug, making you gasp in painful-pleasure with a smile on your face. You lean back as Leena puts a finger between the seam of your choker and tugs you back and adds “Naughty girl, Princess~. I think we deserve an apology and you need a harsh spanking for thinking you would never be our good bottom girl~”. You hang your head in mock shame, despite a grin plastering your lips as you mutter meekly “I’m sorry, Papa Leena… I’m sorry, Mommy… I’ll be a good girl from now on~”. Leena clicks her tongue and says dominantly “You need to learn your lesson young lady, and this is hardly the place for it. I promise that we’ll both have you bent over our legs until your ass is glowing red”.

I’m counting on it~ you think as your arousal and lust grow.

9:34 am
~
9:46 am

“Oh you have got to be kidding me. Really? Holy crap you cannot be serious!”

They are totally serious. Parading you through the halls stark naked: no problem. Carrying you up the stairs like a Princess: completely romantic. Shouting down at the onlookers about how they’re going to plough you and make you love every second of it: unequivocally classy. But this right here takes the cake. You’re the first to step into the room as Lula and Leena hold the door open for you and it’s… well, it’s just so cheesy! First and foremost there is a giant heart-shaped bed smack dab in the center of the room with red sheets and maybe a dozen red pillows. Affixed to the ceiling above the bed is a wooden pole that casts a sheer canopy over the bed and around the edges of the bed. Behind the bed is an extravagant fireplace, already roaring… except the fireplace is heart-shaped, and the picture hanging above the fireplace is of two lovers, women, embraced in a kiss… kind of nice actually. The table beside the bed to your left is large, and each of the six chairs has red heart-shaped cushions, yet the table itself has a lot of wine on it of various makes, both named and unnamed, and a hells of a lot of chocolate and berries. To the right against the wall is a, you guessed it, large heart-shaped waxed wooden tub with simmering hot water and a heart-shaped chamber pot next to it. Apparently this room lacks any sort of dedicated restroom for whatever reason. In front of the fireplace are two red heart-shaped cushioned chairs with a small table between them, and an oddly placed blunt metal hook hanging from the ceiling in front of it. Directly to your right is a vanity and beside that a full length mirror, and to your left are two armoires, a dresser, and a large wooden chest. Oh, and you almost forgot… the entire room is a nearly crimson shade of red and the carpet on the floor is incredibly fuzzy – comfortable, but fuzzy. All in all this place is a bit much to say the least, but at least the bed is big and the fireplace is cozy. Lula and Leena walk beside you and Lula closes the door behind her as Leena groans, bringing her index finger and thumb of her left hand between her eyes and rubbing. “I thought you said you talked to Deidra and reserved the best room available” Leena groans, turning to her sister with less enthusiasm than her younger sister seems to have. “I did!” Lula says with stars in her eyes “Just look at this place! It’s so campy! The fluffy floor, the humongous lover’s bed, that outrageous fireplace, the canopy… it’s perfect!” Lula’s spaded tail whips behind her black dress like a dog wagging its tail, but Leena’s on the other hand looks like a snake’s ready to strike. “Perfect is not the word I would use” she says, rolling her eyes “I can’t even take this place seriously. I mean, by Domina look at that! There are even little cherubs on the ceiling!” You look up at the ceiling where Leena points and, lo and behold, there are little fat cherubs with hearts surrounding them painted on the wall.

Huh, well would you look at that…

“Oh, you’re just no fun!” Lula responds vehemently, her tail becoming as rigid as her sister’s. “I’m fun” Leena quips back with narrowing eyes “I just thought for something so special there would be more relaxation and less… fluff”. Lula scoffs and rolls her eyes while Leena pouts slightly and shakes her head at her sister, but you can’t help but laugh, making them both look at you. You grab both of their hands and smirk as you say “Mommy, Daddy, please stop fight” with the most innocent, tearful puppy eyes you can manage before you giggle and add “Oh, come on Papa Leena, it’s not so bad! Look, a bed big enough to pound me any which way you want with no restrictions, and that metal hook… I’m sure you can tie me up and get creative with it~! I’m sure we could think of something to do with such a large mirror, or in front of, and the table is always a classic. Food and fucking all at once!” Leena smiles and laughs as she nods her head, Lula mirroring her amusement and squeezing your hand and adding “Too true, my smart, beautiful little Angel! But don’t think this gets you out of your punishment… now go pull up a chair for us so we can begin~”. You let go of their hands and saunter over towards the table, your natural sway drawing your lovers’ eyes as you look back and wink. You pull out one chair from the side of the table and turn it around, and then the other right beside it and do the same, turning around in time to see Lula and Leena walking up beside you. Leena takes the seat to your right while Lula sits in the left seat, and it’s Leena that points to her lap first. “Over my knee, Princess. You’ll learn to not be a bad girl and talking like you’re the one in charge~” You mutter a “Yes, Daddy” with your head hung low, though a smile on your face as you crawl over Leena’s legs, head dipped low over the side of the chair and moaning towards the ground as Leena grabs your ass possessively and rubs your skin. “Such a fine, firm, plump ass… and it’s all mine~” Leena coos as she rubs your butt gently, and when she pulls away you brace yourself… and then her hand smacks down on your left butt cheek hard. You yelp in mixed pain and pleasure, the pain turning you one thanks to your masochistic tendencies despite your ass tingling. “One, thank you, Daddy!” you say as you submit yourself to Leena, and when the next one comes you yelp again and add “Two! Thank you, Daddy!” followed by the next, and the next, until you’ve said “thank you” twenty-five times, your ass is glowing red and on fire, and you’re incredibly turned on. Leena gently picks you up and sets you on your feet. “Good girl… now go see your Mama” your purple skinned lover says as she points towards Lula, who you see is patting her own lap. “You need to learn your lesson, Angel” she says with a smile “Don’t make Mama wait or you’ll get more than Daddy gave you~”. You shiver in desire, secretly wishing it, but you nod and reply meekly “Yes, Mama Lula” and walk over to your blue skinned lover and crawl over her legs so that your bottom is facing the air. “Such a slutty girl” she says lustfully “You’re so wet… do you love being spanked, hmm~?” You bite your bottom lip and reply “Yes, Mommy… I love it so much” and making her chuckle before she smacks your right butt cheek, and you start counting and thanking her until she finishes twenty-five strikes and then sets you on your feet. She was even harder than Leena was, and your ass feels like it is literally on fire!

“Have you learned your lesson, Princess?” Leena asks as she crosses her arms over her bosom, to which you reply “Yes, Daddy” in a meek voice. “Good… now I’m curious about that little alteration your dear Mommy did to your mouth~. Would you be a good little Princess and get on your knees and take my cock out? I’m eager to see if I can make my little girl cream herself by just having her suck my big dick~”. You shiver in delight and lick your lips, sending shivers of pleasure throughout your body as tiny jolts of electricity run down your tongue, throat, and settle in your nethers. “Of course, Papa Leena… I would love to wrap my lips around your juicy penis~” you say seductively as you drop to your knees in front of Leena and scoot yourself forward towards her tight fitting khaki trousers. You look up into your lover’s red eyes with love and lust in equal portions and moan as you start to unbutton the top of her trousers, with her spreading her legs to give you easier access. You unbutton down until her cock springs free, and of course she’s not wearing any undergarments… but she’s limp – still impressive, but limp. You’re about to get to work, but she grabs the back of your head and forces your face against her purple cock. “Mmm, that’s where you belong, Princess~. Now kiss my cock… kiss it and love it, and no hands~” she growls out lustfully. You shiver and pull back slightly as Leena releases her grip on your head, but massages your scalp and twines your hair in her hands while you smile and kiss the tip of Leena’s purple beast. You kiss her crown softly, and then you plant kisses along the top of her shaft. You place your hands on either side of her legs for support and moan as you use your face to move her flaccid member to the side, feeling her warmth as you rub it along your cheek and kiss the side of her cock, working your nose over her and breathing her arousing scent in. You use your nose and lips to push her cock up, having her slowly hardening member resting across your cheek and right eye as you plan kisses from the bottom of her shaft to the top. “Good girl~” Leena coos at you, massaging your scalp further and making you moan “Now lick it and then suck on it with your mouth-pussy, and use your tits”. You smile and moan as you open your mouth and lick up Leena’s now stiff shaft, moaning as your tongue tingles in pleasure, rippling waves of oh so good carnal delights down the length of your tongue, into your throat as you swallow, and settling in your loins. You still can’t get over how good it feels when using your mouth for anything. Eating, swallowing, sucking, rubbing your tongue along the roof of your mouth or cheeks, over your teeth… gods it’s just magnificent! You lick the pre off of Leena’s cockhead and swirl your tongue around her mushroom crown before engulfing her tip in your mouth and sucking lightly from the top, moaning and eyes fluttering as waves of pleasure wash over you from your mouth downwards. You raise yourself up a little and bring your hands to your breasts, cupping them together and pressing them against Leena’s tool, gliding it between your tits. Leena’s warmth seems to envelop you, and you hold her thick member between your breasts, feeling her warmth and the throbbing of her cock… and then you get back to work; you moan and start bobbing your head, swirling your tongue over her crown and pushing yourself deeper along her shaft while using your hands to press your tits together, jerking her in rhythm with your sucking. Tingling electric pleasure rips through your tongue and mouth, making you feel simply incredible, and Leena moans loudly and grabs two handfuls of hair in her hands as you bring your lover pleasure.

“You should be so proud, Princess” Leena coos with a loud moan and a contented sigh “You’ve become a master cock sucker. Gods, I would be hard pressed to find another that can blow me and titfuck me like you do~”. You giggle and smile as you continue blowing and pleasing Papa Leena, and you do brim with a little bit of pride at her statement nonetheless. You continue jerking and blowing her, moaning and sucking as hard as you can, pursing your lips and suctioning on her with all of your might, which feels amazing as it allows her cock to brush against more of the inside of your mouth, making you go wild with bliss. You let go of your breasts and push yourself all the way down Leena’s large cock, sucking harder than you’ve ever sucked before and nearly whimpering in pleasure as you get closer to the edge. You run your tongue along the bottom of her shaft as you travel towards the base, and in seconds her cock rests in your throat, her girth spreading you wide as your nose touches her belly. Good gods almighty it feels so good; having her rest in your throat as you continue to suck and slurp, working your mouth as you seek to bring her and yourself more pleasure, air supply cut off… absolute bliss is what it is. You hold yourself down on Leena’s shaft, and she presses her hands on the back of your head and says “Oh, yes, Princess~! Choke on my cock!” As if you needed any encouragement from her to do so – you don’t hold your pleasure back as you want to experience every new sensation that this experience gives you, like a child exploring a new toy… except the new toy is your mouth-pussy and you’re experiencing it on Leena’s cock. “Just hold it, Princess… I want to fuck that throat-pussy after I make you gag!” Leena roars, and you readily comply, holding yourself down on her cock for ten seconds, twenty seconds… your lungs are starting to burn, but it feels so good. Thirty seconds – you start to sputter and gag, forty seconds in, you think, and your vision goes blurry… fifty seconds in and you’re limp, lost somewhere between consciousness and unconsciousness, yet you moan as you feel your head lifted up and held against something soft and warm. Your mouth lights up in blissful pleasure as something extremely pleasurable starts thrusting into your mouth and throat with wild abandon, quickly bringing you to your peak… and then you topple over. You moan and start to convulse in rapturous climax, squirting and gushing your juices onto the floor while your nipples squirt milk down your body and onto the floor as something long and hard continues to fuck your sensitive mouth and throat, but you don’t care – you let go of everything and just ride the waves of seismic ecstasy all the way to heaven, getting little snippets of air that air quickly expunged with every moan and thrust, making your head spin… and then you start to convulse as you fall into a multiple-orgasms, suffering a second, and then a third orgasm on top of that one. Your vision was already blurry, but your eyes roll back into your head as you continue to cream yourself. You feel hands tightening in your hair and a particularly fierce thrust shoves the thick, hard, warm piece down your throat, sending you into yet another climax before something deliciously thick and creamy pours its way into your belly. You moan lowly as the member pulls its way out of your throat and rubs along the roof of your mouth and your tongue, sending tiny orgasmic ripples through you followed by something warm, flavorful, creamy, slimy, and salty filling your mouth.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You take a deep breath and snap your eyes open, swallowing some of the salty seed as you come face to face with Leena’s massive purple cock, slick with semen and your sputtered saliva as she aim holds your hair in your right hand and her cock in her left. “Now for my Princess to wear her crown~” she growls out, and you instinctively open your mouth, look up at Leena, and smile as she sprays a massive amount of her seed at your face. She aims for your forehead and is mostly successful in coating your head and hair, evident by the warmth, but as her thick stream dies down a few large strands and spurts coat your nose, your right cheek, your lips, and the tops of your breasts and chest. You moan and lick your lips, which sends ripples of lightning pleasure through you, and you feel full as you swallow down even more of Leena’s seed before sitting up and engulfing her entire cock in a single stroke, deep throating her and sucking down your spittle and her seed, moaning as more pleasure fills your oral cavity, pulling back after you finish cleaning her and moaning and sighing in ecstasy, a sense of euphoria washing over you from the orgasm and the reintroduction of air to your body. “That was a bit extreme, don’t you think?” Lula says with a half—concerned and half-lustful and evil smile, and you look at her with dazed eyes and a euphoric grin as you see a tent in her dress. “Maybe” Leena replies with a wicked smirk as she moans “But I should say the same to you for what you did to our Colette. Turning her mouth and throat into a pussy… Domina that was incredible, and she made such a mess of herself just by sucking me off!” You giggle and struggle to your feet, but eventually you manage to stand and reply with a lewd smirk “That was fucking awesome! Oh gods this is going to be so much fun! Come on Mommy, you’re both about to break me down so you might as well get into it! So, Daddy… you’re cock tasted so good and felt so nice, and I see that you’re nice and wet… my ass feels so lonely right now, if you catch my meaning~”. You run your fingers over your face, gathering up her seed and bringing it to your mouth, moaning as you suck on your fingers and drink down the remnants of her passion, then running your hands through your thick, wavy black and red hair as you do the same, but with less success due to how sticky it all is. “Oh, you slutty little girl!” Lula giggles as she claps her hands together… and then she gets that devious look on her face. “Whaaat?” you ask cautiously, playfully as she looks to Leena and winks, who smirks back at you as she stands up and bends down, taking her flats off. “Oh, nothing~” Lula replies with a giggle as she too stands up and tugs at the bottom of her dress “All this food going to waste would be such a shame, don’t you agree?” You stand up and watch Lula strip, while Leena pushes her chair back against the table and grabs a bowl filled with chocolates. She balances it in her left hand, holding it from the bottom as she glows a dim red – Leena focuses fire in the palm of her hand and heats the bowl, and you watch as the chocolate in the bowl liquefies… before she hisses and fumbles with the bowl before plopping it onto the table near her chair, sitting down and blowing on her hand.

“Are you alright, Daddy?” you ask, concerned as you take a step forward and grab her hand, examining her purple palm. The skin is slightly red, but other than that nothing too serious. You kiss her hand, making her smile. “Much better, thank you” she says before she twirls her finger and grins lewdly at you “Want to spin your cute ass around and plant yourself right where you belong, Princess~?” You giggle and twirl around, spreading your cheeks and preparing to plant yourself on Leena’s purple cock… but you yelp instead when you feel something sharp poke your right butt cheek. You look behind you and see Leena’s spaded tail poking your butt, and you can feel her injecting her aphrodisiac-like poison into your bubble butt. She smirks and looks to the side as you look her in the eyes with a coy pout, and then yelp when you feel something poking your toned stomach. You snap your head back forward and see Lula’s spaded tail poking you and injecting you as she holds a bowl of berries in her hands, winking at you. You smirk and realize that the real fun is about to begin very soon. When your purple and blue lovers remove their tails, you moan and lower yourself onto Leena’s purple prick, taking a moment to relish the feeling of her slick crown pressing against and spreading your tight anus… and then in one steady motion you slide all the way down her cock. “Oh my godsszzzz…~!” you moan in utter bliss as her large cock spreads your bum and fills you so completely full… you place your hand over your stomach and you swear you can feel her cock traveling up inside of you through your tummy until your butt touches Leena’s hips. She chuckles and moans, grabbing the bottom of your thighs with her hands and lifting them up, spreading your legs and planting them over her own so that she can spread your legs with her own. She rubs your left leg with her left hand as she coos into your ear “Open your mouth, Princess… I have a treat for you~”. She continues to rub your leg soothingly, grabbing your thigh possessively at times that makes you feel so good… you relish in the feeling and open your mouth as your body starts to warm up and moaning in passion. You lean back into Leena’s bosom, enjoying the warm and soft pillows that are her large breasts as you watch her right hand creep out the corner of your eye, except it’s covered in the liquid chocolate. “Say ‘aaaah’ for Daddy~” she coos, and you do just that. “Aaaaah~” you reply, opening your mouth wider and sticking out your tongue as you feel Leena’s other hand travel up your side and stomach. She crosses her left arm over your left breast and grabs your right possessively, rolling your large DD-cup in her hands as she inserts four fingers of her right hand into your mouth. You moan in pleasure as she uses her thumb to grab your tongue – you close your mouth and suck on her chocolate covered fingers, the taste being amazing. Sweet yet bitter, and the tingling pleasure you get as you suck on her fingers and swallow… nothing but pure heavenly delight, especially when she runs her thumb along the bottom of your tongue and her index fingers nail gently across the top, sending the most delightful of jolts of pleasure down into your loins.

Lula sets her bowl down on the chair beside you and Leena and saunters up to you, reaching forward with her blue hands and rubbing your half-elven ears sensually, tugging on your industrial piercing and your three rings piercings as she aligns her hips with your slick pussy. You’ve long since cleaned Leena’s fingers of chocolate, but that doesn’t stop you from salivating and sucking on her digits… in fact, you’ve noticed that you salivate quite a bit more since Lula poked your mouth a few nights ago, not that you mind but it certainly gives you the urge to put something in your mouth. You don’t have long to dwell on such thoughts as Lula coos at you with a moan “Oh, baby Angel, you look so good right now~. Just hold still for Mommy~”. Lula stops rubbing your right ear and reaches down towards the bowl as Leena removes her fingers, making you groan. You watch as Lula brings a few raspberries in her left hand to your mouth, and your mouth salivates even further as your body seems to get incredibly hot and you itch all over for release. You open your mouth instinctively as lust clouds your mind and watch as Lula crushes the berries in her hand then brings it right up to your mouth – you lick up the berries, and your mouth explodes in pleasure and flavors, both sweet and tart, and you continue to lick the crushes raspberries from her palm before she sticks her fingers in your mouth and you suck and lick the remaining juices off. At the same time Lula pushes her way easily into your sopping love canal, and again your body explodes in pink, hot, lustful pleasure as she spreads you wide open with her thick tool, bumping against your cervix… and then pushing into your womb with a forceful thrust. You feel so gods damned full it is incredible, and your body is in a blissful sensory overload; Leena rubbing your breast and tweaking your nipple, Lula rubbing your ear and you sucking on her fingers as she runs them along your tongue and cheeks, and a thick cock in your ass and pussy… not to mention the aphrodisiac working its way through your body right and making your arousal and lust burn like an inferno. You feel your love tunnel oozing fluids, and you start to grind your hips as Lula removes her fingers, only to be replaced with Leena’s as she gifts you more chocolate, which gets smeared across your lips and drips onto your chest. The sisters chuckle and moan, finally starting to thrust inside of you as they feed you, kiss you, grope you, fuck you, and love you, whispering sweet nothings at you. “Sister” Lula coos out contentedly as she and Leena start picking up the pace of their thrusting into your holes, your pussy molding to the shape of Lula’s cock “I love feeling you through her~”. Leena moans and replies “I know… she’s so tight and feels so fucking good! Come here~”. With both Lula and Leena’s fingers exploring your mouth, a hand at your left ear and right breast, and Lula and Leena picking up the pace thrusting into you at an uneven rhythm, not to mention you can actually feel their cocks getting close to each other inside you separate only by a thin fleshy wall… you think you’ve died and gone to heaven. Lula pushes herself against you, mashing hers and Leena’s fingers against your tongue and inner cheeks as they continue to rub inside your mouth and enhancing your pleasure – you stare at Lula’s blue breasts as and her hair draped in front of you while the sounds of her and Leena kissing and moaning fill your ears.

Oh my gods that is so fucking hot!

This goes on for about thirty seconds before you cannot take anymore, but in a last devious attempt at rebellion you gather the magic in your mouth, pussy, and ass, and release tiny bursts of magic along your tongue and in your orifices and hyper-stimulate their cocks and fingers. Both Lula and Leena scream in unified bliss as you moan-howl into their fingers, all simultaneously orgasming at once. Your ass and pussy tighten around their cocks, and they in turn flood your holes with a high concentrated volume of thick, warm, delicious seed, bottoming out inside of you and flooding your bowels and womb with their cum. They slowly remove their fingers from your mouth, with Leena panting into your right shoulder and Lula into your left… and then Leena chuckles and whispers at you. “Oh, you’re a naughty little girl aren’t you? Ruining Mommy and Daddy’s special moment~”. Lula nips at your ear and adds “Mmm… but we have so much more in store as punishment for you, Angel~. By the way… we love you~”. They both kiss your neck before their tails poke at your right inner thigh and under your left arm. Lula pulls away from you and her cock slips free of your confines with a wet squelch, making you gasp as you’re left with a void once more. Leena picks you up and stands up as her sister grabs a wine bottle and literally rips the cork off the top and takes a swig. As she finishes Leena sits you both down on the floor with you atop her and says “Pass it along, sister”. You sit on Leena’s lap as you feel like a star ready to explode, your lust and arousal threatening to make you lose your mind, and despite your best efforts to stave it off you know it’s a battle you’re going to lose. Leena’s hand extends out of the corner of your left eye, and you watch as Lula kneels down and hands her the bottle before getting up towards the table and doing… something you can’t quite see, nor do you care. You whimper in need and start rutting yourself on Leena’s cock, balancing your hands on her legs and gripping them tightly as you start to rise and lower yourself. Leena, however, steadies you and forces you down with her other hand as she takes a drink of wine and says “Bear with it a little longer, dear… here, maybe this will help”. She reaches around front of you and hands you the bottle. You take the dark wine bottle in both of your hands in another whimper and quickly bring it to your mouth, opening wide and almost stuffing the shaft into your oral cavity. You moan and shiver in pleasure as your mouth lights up in delight when it touches your tongue and cheeks. You swirl your tongue over the tip like a cock, relishing in the tingling, electric pleasure that rocks your mouth, and when the alcohol touches your tongue your senses light up in flavor. Maybe it’s the burning lust and arousal, maybe it’s the alteration to your mouth and throat, but the alcohol isn’t harsh in the slightest to you. It’s cool, refreshing, and smooth on your tongue and gliding down your throat, which is itchy and hot and needing to be filled. You tip the bottle back and continue to moan and swirl your tongue around the small shaft, chugging the wine as if it were the only thing you’ve had to drink in days, and moaning as you reach closer to your climax. However, your body is so damn hot that instead of finishing the rest of the bottle you pull it away with a moaning gasp and throw your head back, opening your mouth as you pour the remainder of the bottle onto your face.

You moan as some of it touches your tongue, but the rest washes over your face and hair and trickles down your chest, breasts, stomach, down to your legs and pussy… and it feels so damn cool against your burning hot skin. You pant and toss the bottle aside, moaning as you start to push your breasts together and grip them tightly, moaning while pulling the chains to your emerald hearts, stretching your nipples and rolling your breasts together which sends electric pleasure all throughout your body and into your loins. Again Leena stops you and chides you as she places her hands over yours and lightly pulls them away, but it’s Lula who speaks up as she sits the bowl of chocolate down next to you and Leena, though filled with the mixed berries. “You should start feeling nice and loose, Angel~” she starts by saying, looking you in your green eyes and smiling as she dips her hand in the mixed melted chocolate and berries “Helena’s brew should calm you down a little bit so we can enjoy ourselves~”. Lula takes her left hand, the one coated in chocolate and holding a handful of berries, and brings it to her mouth, licking the chocolate up and taking a few bites of the berries before bringing her partially cleaned hand to your mouth. You immediately open up and engulf her fingers, sucking on them and moaning in pleasure and flavor as the sweet, bitter, and somewhat tart mixture fills your senses. You hardly notice Lula aligning her cock with your slit once more, but boy do your eyes open wide and you shriek in delight when she thrusts herself forward, spreading your love tunnel and pounding passed your cervix in a single thrust… you think you might have had a mini-orgasm because your breath was definitely taken away. Leena pulls you back against her and starts pounding your ass full force while Lula grabs your tit left tit in her right hand possessively and starts thrusting away wantonly into your love tunnel, working her fingers into your mouth. Immediately you start to cum, your ass and pussy tightening around your lovers’ thick cocks as they pound away mercilessly at you, gushing and squirting from your nethers over Lula’s blue cock. Lula removes her fingers as you start to go into a second orgasm on top of the first, and all that leaves your mouth is a whimpering moan before you feel her hand at your right tit, smearing it with something warm and cool all at once, and then bringing it to your mouth where you taste sweet chocolate and berries, and as she works her fingers against your sensitive tongue and the roof of your mouth, you fall into another orgasm. Leena wraps her arms around your waist and thrusts her cock forward, spewing her seed into your bowels once again, but she just won’t stop pounding into you despite moaning into your ears as she climaxes. Neither does Lula as she thrusts home, earning another orgasm from you and making your eyes roll back into your skull as you start to shiver and convulse from the pleasure, sputtering saliva over Lula’s digits as another orgasm takes you. She removes her fingers for only a few moments, with you being completely oblivious to everything around you aside from the loss of stimulation, however, it returns quickly enough in the form of a shift of weight and a teat. You refocus your eyes through fluttering lids and pure rapturous release to see Lula’s blue right breast at your lips, covered in chocolate. As another orgasm rocks you, you throw your head back to scream in pleasure before whipping forward and engulfing a large portion of her flesh and nipple into your mouth, which lights up in pleasure and sends you into a mini-orgasm as you suck, mixing chocolate and your lover’s creamy milk for a pseudo chocolate milk concoction… delicious!

“Yeah, baby, oh yeah!” Lula yells as she thrusts in and out of your womb, pounding your pussy as it continually molds to her form and hits your sensitive upper wall, rubbing along your sweet spot. “Fucking… slut! Argh, take it!” Leena growls out lustfully as her grip tightens around you and she picks up her already incredible pace, your ass stretched almost to its limits as her cock seems to dig deeper than before and filling you with her seed. You’re locked in a nonstop cycle of orgasm that you can no longer shriek or moan, simply accepting the ride as you climax in release continually. After what seems like fifteen minutes of brutal fucking the sisters finally release their last torrent of seed inside of you with animal howls… and then they collapse and catch their breath. Lula pulls back and you do the same, eyes fluttering and body twitching as little shockwaves of bliss rock through you, a smile on your face as your voice comes back to you. “Oh… that was amazing~” you mutter as you feel a little exhausted, and as your lust starts to burn away along with your arousal. The moment is short lived as both Lula and Leena whip their tails out and poke you in your neck and right breast, making you gasp in surprise more than anything. You look into Lula’s red eyes and see nothing but pure, unfocused, unrestrained lust and love in equal measure. This is it; you gave them the go ahead to let loose, to break you, to use you until they were fully spent and satisfied… you’ve given them what they want and now you’re going to endure it, not that you won’t enjoy it, but it will be a wild ride. “Just… just give me a momeeEEENT!!!” you start to say, trying to sit up and recompose yourself before the lust starts to strike, but your request falls on deaf ears as Lula and Leena quickly withdraw from your holes swiftly. Lula grabs your hips and lifts you up as she plunges her blue rod into your ass while Leena lifts you up slightly as she stands up quickly, then drops you down and holds you by your underarms as she sticks you again in the back. You gasp and open your mouth, allowing Leena enough time to plunge her cock into your mouth and growl in lust as you taste your ass and her seed on her cock – not that you haven’t before – but the flavor is just a bit more than you were expecting, however, the pleasure quickly drowns that out as your lust starts to burn incredibly quickly. Before long they’re cumming inside of you, filling your throat, mouth, and ass with seed, and still pounding away as you convulse and climax, with Leena pulling out of your mouth quickly enough to spray her seed onto your face, forcing your eyes closed before she again plunges her cock into your abused mouth and making you orgasm once more from the incredible pleasure and the unending need of your body… and then you feel another poke and injection on your left foot. Despite cumming so excessively your body is still on fire… worse than on fire, it’s like your body is boiling itself alive that it almost hurts! You suck and slurp on Leena’s cock with all of your might and try your best to thrust your hips back to meet Lula’s piercing thrusts. Spittle and semen flies from your mouth as you work your tongue and suction suck on Leena’s cock, but it’s worth the pleasure and the feeling of your Daddy’s cock stretching your throat as your chin hits her tummy. There’s no room in your mind for any thought save for slating your thirst for pleasure, and you give yourself over wholly to those thoughts and carnal feelings when Lula pulls out of you and cums on your stomach, pussy, and legs. You pull away from Leena, dart forward, and turn around as you knock yourself into Lula and growl with lust, grabbing her cock and plunging it back into your ass while spreading your legs for Leena.

“Up! Bed! Now!” you almost shriek in desperation, and thankfully both Lula and Leena understand and grunt their approval. Lula picks you up and carries you to the bed as Leena practically tears the canopy aside and crawls onto the bed, followed by Lula who you hold onto as you attempt to bounce off her penis. As soon as her knees touch the bed you get on your knees and open your mouth, sticking out your tongue as invitingly as possible for Leena as her sister starts thrusting into your ass with wild abandon and starts smacking your ass with gusto, turning you on even more… especially when she lifts your left leg up over her shoulder and forces you at an awkward angle while deeply piercing you. Leena takes the invite with no hesitation, and before long you’re cumming once more as her throat and mouth fucking stretch your fuckhole wide. You start to convulse again in pleasure, eyes rolling back into your head as you squirt juices and milk from your pussy and breasts, your entire body feeling like an erogenous zone; the touches, the thrust, the heat… it drives you wild! Lula and Leena whip their tails into your butt and chest, again injecting more of their aphrodisiac into you and turning your exhaustion into nothing but pure lust that drives you on, locked in an infuriatingly endless state of rapture and climax, but also a need that never seems to be met no matter how much or how hard you find release. All other toys, tools, and implements are forgotten as the three of you indulge yourselves in the act of rough, passionate, sloppy sex for hours. Your mind slowly starts to slip away as you change positions; legs behind your head as the sisters double penetrate you, on your back while Lula pounds your sensitive mouth-pussy and Leena takes your vagina, and you do all that you can to bob your head and thrust your hips back to match their pace, creating an incredibly satisfying amount of contact and friction. The sisters, too, cum nonstop inside of you, so much so in fact that your vagina is filled to the brim and spews out with every thrust, and your bowels fill up far passed their limit and make your stomach distend. Not to mention that your stomach is completely full and you have resorted to not swallowing so that bubbly, gooey semen is forced out of your mouth with every thrust as you all continue changing positions, sometimes they take the lead, and sometimes you take the lead. Laying on your back with Leena buried in your ass and Lula pounding your face, seeing nothing but blue in a foggy lust filled black as you suffer another orgasm ranging somewhere in the hundredth tier you feel your mind slipping, tongue feverishly working her shaft like the sweetest of candies. Your thoughts long ago washed away, but now after so long… there’s just nothing; nothing but the pleasure, nothing but the contact, nothing except sex is on your mind. Sex, cock, cock and sex, and how good it feels and what you can do to get more of it. You start giggling and gagging as you convulse, lost in another orgasm as a sort of insanity takes hold of you, noe that the sisters are oblivious to as they continue to indulge themselves without slowing down. You’re covered in their seed from head to toe, you’re a goopy, fucked up mess, and you want more, more, more!

♥♥♥~More cock… more pussy! Fuck me! I need it all~! Life’s a sex party and I’m in the middle of it all, baby! Teeheeheehee!♥♥♥

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The cracks along your fragile mind deepen into long fissures, splitting your mental state into tiny, barely held together pieces. Deep down you know that you’ve changed; that the old you, the you before you ever left Veilwood, is gone forever. That person is grown and changed… changed into a sex addict. Changed into a creature of sex, of lust, of desire… of base carnality that oddly enough elevates you on a higher spiritual and physical level – sex, the connection, the purity of it is the best part of life and you intend to be center stage. You accept that, and you love it, and as you descend into the depths of depravity you smile as you finally start to lose consciousness, because when you wake up a whole new world awaits you that is not at the bottom, but at the top of pure bliss. That bliss will be achieved by the object that is your body, and your body will always be ready.

Your lover’s don’t even notice as you fall asleep, still using your body for their own pleasures, but before you lose consciousness you hear them start to pant and slow down… maybe you’ve actually worn them out? You don’t know as you suffer yet another multiple orgasm, one that shatters your consciousness and completes the breaks to your mind as you convulse wildly… then slumber takes hold.

7:16 pm
~

“Drink up boys and girls! Not everyday you say a lady that leaks wine out of her tits and pussy!” you shout out in lewd laughter, cupping your tits together and bringing your legs together as the reddish-purple alcohol is held somewhat clumsily in your bosom and legs as you lean off the edge of the bar table. A muscular green orc woman with very pronounced tusks and short brown hair saunters up to you and grins lewdly at you as she kneels down and sticks her face in your crotch, slurping down the wine. You giggle as lean elven man with a suggestive smirk and shoulder length fine blonde hair comes up to you and sticks his face in your breasts, drinking the last of the wine that didn’t leak out. When the orc woman finishes her wine you spread your legs for her, and she happily obliges you as you feel her tongue run across your wet snatch, flicking your clit ring and then your sensitive nub directly before diving into your muff hungrily. You moan and giggle, leaning yourself onto your back and undoing the trousers of the elven man, springing his six and a half inch cock free and kissing the tip before engulfing it in your mouth, releasing a pleasured moaning squeal of delight as you taste his flesh and run your sensitive tongue along the crown and underside, pleasure stimulating all your senses before bobbing up and down his length. In short order you climax, squirting your milk from your breasts and squirting a flood of juices onto the orc woman’s face and into her mouth, followed by the elven man groaning in bliss as his hot, thick seed shoots into your mouth and at the back of your throat, which you swallow instantly before releasing his cock with a pop!

“What in the hells do you think you’re doing?!”

You lazily sit up and wipe your mouth of saliva, then smiling and suckling on your right index finger as you watch a beautiful, familiar woman clad in shining mythril armor march through the doors of the bar towards you with a sour look marring her pretty features. Despite the scars on her face she’s a sight to behold, and you instantly fall in love… at least with the thought of going down on her and vice versa, though she oddly enough looks like an older version of you. You shrug your shoulders and smile before replying “Nothing much, just having some fun with the boys and girls is all~. Want to join in? I would love to get to know you better, teehee~”. She grimaces and scoffs at you as she pushes the orc woman out of the way, who yelps in surprise. She gets right up to you, face beet red in embarrassment and fury, and points her left index finger at you as she practically shouts at you. “Don’t you dare insinuate that I would ever debase myself in such a way! You are a whore and a… a bimbo! A foolish child with no concept of what she does or the power that she holds! Argh, you stupid, idiot girl! Just look at you!” She goes on and on about something or another dealing with honor, dignity, self-respect and discipline, decency, common sense… yada, yada, yada. This is your party and you’ll do whatever you want, and what you want is to fuck, drink, and fuck some more! You roll your eyes, smile, stand up at the shouting woman, and you wrap your arms around her neck and kiss her deeply on the lips, moaning as you do so. She makes a muffled sound of surprise as your tongue twines with hers… and then she bites you! Not too hard, but gods damn does it hurt! You pull back and grab your mouth as you make a half-hearted scream of pain as your tongue throbs, sticking it out and touching it to make sure it’s still intact… which thankfully it is. The woman grabs her mouth and groans, adjusting her jaw in pain as she stares the vilest, sharpest of daggers at you. “Don’t you ever touch me that way again, tramp!” You furrow your brow and grimace at this unpleasant woman take a step towards her, pointing your finger right back at her. “I’m having fun and enjoying myself! You’re the one that came in here and started shouting her gods damned head off like a fucking maniac! This is my party and these are my friends!” She scoffs at you in anger and waves her hands at the dozens of people in the room “Your friends? Please, they only showed up because they knew you would spread your legs for them! Gods, you really are a Lech! Argh, just my luck to be stuck with one, how disgusting… and don’t even get me started about the giant worms, and the demons?! Demons! You cavort and frolic with demons and even let them change your body into a giant… vagina! Even that undead harlot! And a fucking dog as well?! Gods you even sullied yourself with that pile of goo!” She huffs in anger, rage boiling over in her face as she tries to contain herself, though she’s making you just as angry. “Don’t you fucking talk bad about the ones I love!” you scream, snarling at her and balling your fists up as your eyes glow green, and as hers do as well “Mama Lula, Papa Leena, Astraea, Mistress Delilah, Helena, Xillia, Meredith, Vulgan, and Vivian are my lovers! I love them, I care about them, and I won’t let anyone speak ill of them! Yes, I may whore around, and yes I enjoy it, but don’t try to shit on the things or people I love!” She seems taken aback by your words for a moment, and then she shakes her head and roars at the floor before darting towards you. At first you think she’s going to attack you, and you can hardly react to her speed, but instead she gathers some sort of strange power as her steps cause the ground beneath her to crack and her right leg hardens in rock before she kicks the table behind you, shattering it to pieces.

You stare in shock at her power, but she whips around and points off in the distance and shouts almost with dismay. “Look at her! Look at that beautiful little girl with her mother, tinkering with those odd little crystals of magic! See the joy on their faces, the innocence… that is a happy family!” You look behind you and are startled to see the bar gone, replaced with a black expanse and a portal of some sort showing a little brunette half-elf girl and her human mother crawling on the floor playing with magic crystals. The little girl is you, probably six years old with shoulder length brunette hair in a little blue dress and matching blue little shoes. That little girl is you, you realize, and you watch as you pick up a gold magic crystal and instantly tap into the restorative powers latent in it, glowing a dim gold and laughing as a warmth envelopes your tiny body. Your mother, Katherine, claps and laughs with you as you hold the crystal up for her, which she takes and holds onto as if it was a dear gift. She’s wearing a baggy pair of light brown trousers and a loose fitting cotton white shirt and no shoes… if you remember correctly, and it’s a bit hazy, but you think you burst into your parent’s bedroom at about six in the morning asking to play. That would explain why you’re mom’s hair – brunette, thick, wavy, and shoulder length… a trait you inherited – looks wild and unkempt at the moment. She has a chest on her, though not as big as yours… before the alteration even, and she has a much more defined curve to her nose and slightly almond shaped hazel eyes, and an hourglass figure that is not as defined as your own. Her lips are fuller than yours, but they’re always full of emotion… which describes your mother perfectly. A fiery personality your uncle would say, a hothead your father would say… you would say she’s passionate about pretty much everything. Also being human she’s taller than your dad, which you always thought was funny. You watch as she takes the gold crystal and glows a blindingly bright gold, and then from the crystal and her hands she awes you by releasing a burst of restorative magic in the form of gold glitter that showers the room, turning the light inside the bedroom a golden hue that is warm, figuratively and literally, and inviting. The scene continues with your father walking in, brown trousers and bare chested, and you realize that your father is incredibly muscular, but again you can’t get over the fact that he’s five foot five… an inch shorter than you and three inches shorter than your mom. His hair is chest length, fine, and light-brown, oval eyes with a blue tint, a straight nose with a slight curve at the end, perfect pale elven skin, long pointy ears, and pursed lips that are always serious. Your dad is a serious man… stern, but fair and very warm, warmer than your mother in fact as she can oftentimes lose herself in her studies and become cold to everything but her pursuits whereas your father is warm at all times, but again with a firm hand. He smiles as he watches the little you stare in awe at the beautiful display of magic with your big emerald eyes, warmth tingling through your entire tiny body. He strides over to you and snatches you up, making you laugh as he raises you up towards the ceiling, and then down back towards his face… you hug your father as your mother stands and walks over to you both, snuggling your nose and kissing your dad on the cheek.

The scene ends and then is replaced with you as you are now, all pierced and tattooed and moaning and howling at the top of your lungs in pleasure as Lula and Leena fuck your brains out, you between the two of them as they pound you roughly. That scene quickly ends and you look back at the woman, and your mind suddenly clears of the lustful fog that you were wrapped in. The urge to have sex and invasive sexual thoughts are still present, but you can think more clearly than before. “Jolanda” you say with a furrowed brow, confused “You’re still really here… gods I must be going insane”. Jolanda runs her gauntlet clad hands through her brown-blonde hair and sighs in frustration. “You think you’re going insane? You are insane, but I’m the one losing my mind. My point still stands: What are your parents going to think, especially calling demons “Mommy” and “Daddy”? The tattoos and piercings? Are you going to go home one day and spread yourself for everyone in your village as a way of reuniting with them? What are you doing to yourself, girl?” You throw your hands up in bafflement, unbelieving of the situation you find yourself in before staring down Jolanda… and thinking that doing just that wouldn’t’ be a bad welcome home present to everyone in the village~. “Listen, I don’t really get why I have to explain myself to a figment of my imagination-“ you start by saying, but Jolanda cuts you off, her voice like a razor through the air “I am no construct!” You roll your eyes and continue “Angryprudebitchsayswhat?”

“What?”

“As I was saying” you reply with a smirk “The whole ‘Mistress’, ‘Mommy’, and ‘Daddy’ thing is for shits and giggles… gods I sound like Helena right now. I don’t have to say it; I want to say it. It’s fun, it’s endearing, it’s hot as all hells, and it makes both parties happy… and yeah I kind of get a kick out of them dominating me, and I do sort of think they know best… okay I might be kidding myself here and I might just like to see how perverse they can make me go because let’s be honest here, I’m not exactly the shining gem of purity; I love it raunchy, naughty, kinky, dirty, and yeah as you’ve pointed out I am kind of a whoring slut as I’m sure you are well aware as time after time I choose those things… it’s just who I am. As for the tattoos and piercings I just plain like them; they express who I am and what I’m about, some are artistic, some are sexy. All things considered I don’t think it will be that big of a deal… okay, I might have to ease them into the whole harem thing, and sure the makeover will be a little jarring at first, but I don’t expect to be disowned by my family. In fact, when we first talked you didn’t really seem to have a problem with me being a Lech, so why now?” Jolanda crosses her arms in front of her chest with a foul look marring her visage, and her cheeks burn bright red, but not in anger… in shame. “Because I’m stuck in here with you!” she blurts out as anger does start to creep along her features “I can see everything that goes on. I know what happens and what goes through your mind! It’s disgustingly invasive! And you’re of Highborne blood! A Neilanwittr! Your shameful displays scar their name!” You smile wickedly and bite your bottom lip before purring out “Oh… so you can see everything can you? I love having others watch me, as I’m sure you’re well aware of… can you feel it as well, huh?” Jolanda’s face hardens as she tries to compose herself. “No” she says sternly “I do not feel it. Thank the gods for small boons. And I do not watch for some sort of perverse gratification. I try to ignore it, but you do it so often that it is quite a distraction. I would rather not be tied to a Lech as I know your kind’s ‘tastes’ and pastimes. What you do is your own concern, but I would rather have no part of it”. You roll your eyes and place your hands on your hips and say “They say that every party has a pooper. That must be you Ms. No Fun Allowed. By the way, how did you know that the Neilanwittr name is, well, esteemed?” Jolanda frowns and exhales in irritation, looking down and to the side while shaking her head. “After your battle with the human named Arlandus – which while I find your skills and abilities lacking, I do applaud you on doing what needed to be done and ending his miserable existence – those two Highborne spoke as such, and the word of a Highborne is never to be taken lightly; when they speak, one listens to their wisdom”.

Right, she’s inside my head and seems to be going through my memories… what the hells she’s still not real!

“Speaking of which I have never heard of this land before” she continues onwards, lost in thought while pacing back and forth “Eborthia is a name not known to me. Ornsimun, Grazbulork, Falwathyn, Wehndarwil, Scoleshire, Bulwark’s Stand… I still have more that I must learn it seems”. She looks back at you and looks ready to attack you, instead taking a few steps towards you and looking sternly at you as a parent would a child. “Do not disgrace yourself further while I am stuck with you. That is an order, girl”. You stick your tongue out at her and reply sarcastically “I’m sorry, could you repeat that? All I heard was ‘I’m a raging asshole and I desperately need a foot up my ass’. If you turn around I can help you out with that, though I don’t think that will solve the problem at hand here”. Jolanda simply stares at you, her eyes widening on a tiny bit in response to what you just said.

“I. Will. End. You”

You bring your right pinky to your ear and dig around in your canal. “Ach, sorry… stuff in my ear, y’know? Ah, right, well if that’s what you’re into I’ll go grab the horse if you grab the lube jelly”.

Jolanda cracks her neck and takes a step towards you and pushes her finger into your chest and says “I swear I will make your life a living-“

“I’m sorry, really, you keep talking and all I hear is ‘kick my ass’. It’s an allergic reaction to assholes. A terrible condition and one that will be with me the rest of my life I’m afraid. It’s especially bad when I’m around people that keep annoying me and try to kill me”.

“I apologize for that, but this is a serious ma-“

“Oh, what’s that? You’re sorry you say? Well golly gee boys and girls she’s sorry she says! I bet you say that to all the ladies that look like you! Is that before or after you channel your psychosis and gut any woman that so happens to look like your twin? If it’s a sex thing then hey you’re in luck; I have a thing that can grow cocks! Aside from that have you tried whips and chains? Much better than swords, usually less blood involved and agonizing screaming, then again there’s something for everyone”!

“That was a misunderst-!”

“You know I’m really missing my boots right about now because your face could use about a dozen misunderstandings”.

“That’s enough!” Jolanda yells before throwing a right hook at you that strikes you smack dab in the cheek. It wasn’t a full force strike, but gods damn does it hurt like hell, causing your head to whip to the side and knocking you silly… especially since she was wearing her gauntlet! You turn around as she grabs her left cheek, which has scratches and a slowly forming bruise on it. You grimace and roar, channeling your magic and blinking right in front of her, relishing in the sight of seeing her shocked expression… that and blinking high enough to plant your knee in her nose as hard as you can. That small victory is short lived as Jolanda stumbles backwards and grabs her nose while your feet hit the ground and you do the same, groaning in pain. “Holy hells I feel like I just took a knee to the nose!” you say into your hands, and aside from the blood, scratches, and throbbing of your cheek, you notice that when you pull away your hands that blood streams from your nose and soils your palms. “Well fuck me sideways” you mutter to yourself – not a bad idea, actually – before looking up at Jolanda. She pulls her hands away and grimaces, snorting back the blood then spitting it back onto the… floor… endless expanse of infinite nothingness? “Gross” you say in disgust, but Jolanda instead of looking angry, looks deep in thought. “So it really does work both ways” she says to herself before looking at you “I hurt you, I hurt myself. You hurt me, you hurt yourself”. You cock an eyebrow at Jolanda then get an idea in your head; you rub your ears and moan as electric pleasure courses through your body and settles in your nethers. Nothing happens…and another idea pops into your head. You lift your right foot up, and then bring it down full force onto your left toes with the heel over your three middle toes. “Holy fucking shit!” you yell out in pain as your toes feel like they’ve just been smashed, which they have. You fall over onto your butt and grab your foot, cradling it and babying it as you rock yourself and groan, throwing your head back as you ride the pain. Looking at Jolanda you see her inhale sharply as she grits her teeth, and you notice her left leg tensing. “Hah, and if I hurt me then I hurt you! Keeping giving me lip and I swear to the gods I’ll kick my ass so hard…!” Jolanda grins wickedly at you as she slowly replies “Go right ahead, fool. I have a higher threshold for pain than you do; I’ve fought in hundreds of battles, suffered all manner of wounds, even endured the most excruciating torture imaginable during my trials becoming a knight”.

Might have screwed the pooch on this one you think as she balls her right hand into a fist, brings it up, pulls it back… and punches her own face. Your head whips to the left side and you fall flat on your chest as a stinging pain comes from your other cheek. This one does knock you silly, which you’re thankful for because if you were fully aware you would probably be in a lot more pa- “Aaaargh…!” you groan in pain as you start coming to your senses, now fully aware of the pain in your right cheek, which probably has a nice welt on it that’s forming along with some scratches if looking up at Jolanda’s face is any evidence. “Yeah, well… I probably can’t take as much damage before I kick the bucket, so let’s be reasonable about this shall we?” you say as you try to stand up, but Jolanda doesn’t respond as she simply stares off into the distance before looking you in the eyes. “I remember my trials” she says quietly, truly in another world now as her glowing emerald eyes go blank “I remember the trials… the dwarven construct I faced, the torturer, the biting cold and intense heat of the endurance challenges. I remember my fellow knights, my friends and… that’s all I remember”. She looks up at you in shock and disbelief, and with her realization a wave of exhaustion sweeps over you, and like before you fall.

~
7:49 am

You feel your consciousness bubbling back to the surface, feeling sore yet incredibly refreshed all at the same time. Your legs are stiff, your nethers and anus are sore, your jaw is sore, and yet you feel so alive that it doesn’t even matter. The sex was incredible… beyond incredible; it was the best damn sex you’ve ever had! You say that every time, but this time is different, you swear it is! You feel so good, so happy, so complete you could just… just run the streets naked and fuck everyone you see! Sex just makes everything so much better, and what’s better than regular sex is a good old fashioned gangbang! “Yeah~” you whisper to yourself with a huge lewd smile on your face “A gangbang sounds really fun right about now~”. You slowly open your eyes and stare at the ceiling, which just so happens to be a transparent red canopy attached to a pole affixed to the ceiling. You moan and stretch your arms up, wriggling them passed the warm bodies beside you. It’s difficult, but you manage it without waking the two as Leena is to your right and Lula to your left, an arm from each of them over your stomach and chest while their tails wrap around your legs. You love this contact… you need this contact; you feel safe, it feels right, and it just makes you feel good! They’re lying on their sides and so close to you, you can hardly move, but that’s okay… you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else anyways. You place your arms and hands over theirs and hold them tightly, and they instinctively moan in their sleep and snuggle closer to you, nearly smothering you with their breasts… which you’re quite alright with. You snuggle your head into their bosoms before noticing that Leena’s nipple is near your mouth… so you obviously decide to stick your tongue out and open your mouth.

Come on…! Dammit, almost, just a little… crap! Okay, okay, on three: one, two… three! Hah, got you! Mmm~

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You struggle for a short while, but eventually you manage to get her nipple into your mouth, as well as a good deal of her boob itself. You moan as you swirl your tongue around her areola and flick her nipple, suckling on her teat until you’re rewarded with her creamy milk. You gulp down her cream ravenously, her magically infused milk filling you up and rejuvenating your body, the longer your drink the less sore you become. After you’ve had your fill, and being sufficiently turned on, you wriggle your shoulders until you’re loose. Both Lula and Leena groan in their sleep – they must really be worn out – but do not wake as you shimmy beneath their arms deeper into the covers of the bed. You giggle to yourself as your face brushes against their arms and you crawl down towards their stomachs. With them lying on their sides it gives you the perfect position to get what you’re really after; after a few moments of shimmying and crawling you turn yourself over onto your breasts, gasping in odd pleasure as they’re stimulated, and come face to face with your Mama and Papa’s flaccid blue and purple cocks. “Look at you two cuties~” you say with a quiet chuckle and a smile, grasping the two warm members in your hands and slowly rubbing and massaging them “I’m about to give you two the best wakeup service for being soooo good to me last night~. Mmph, sho tashty~”. You engulf Leena’s purple cock first with your mouth-pussy, shivering and releasing a little squeal of delightful pleasure, rolling your eyes back as waves of bliss wash over your mouth and settle themselves in your sensitive areas… which are pretty much everywhere at this point. You bob your head along her still massive beast until it starts to harden, then withdrawing your mouth and using your hand to jerk her warm, delicious cock to hardness before turning your attention to the slowly hardening blue cock beside you. “Can’t forget you either~” you whisper lovingly to Lula’s blue penis, giggling as you snuggling your nose and face against her warm, soft pleasure tool. You kiss all along her length before opening your mouth and moaning as you swirl your tongue around her mushroom shaped head and start bobbing along her length until she too is hard while jerking Leena off. When Lula is fully hard you decide to have a bit of fun with them both. You take turns giving them both blowjobs, then kissing them up and down their lengths, snuggling against them and resting them against your face, smacking them on your tongue and across your cheeks. You feel like a kid in a candy store, except you’re not a child and the candy just so happens to be two giant, lovely, amazing penises!

My gods cocks are so amazing! I definitely need more of this in my life, more than I already have! Oh yes, almost there, almost there… YEEEES!

You quickly alternate between Lula and Leena’s cocks, sucking them off as fast and hard as you can, making a game out of seeing who can make you cum first… and the winner is Lula! Your pussy convulses and trembles before you squirt a copious amount of juices onto the bed, and your nipples squirt milk in a stream onto the sheets below you. You shiver and convulse lightly as a wave of warmth washes over you, making you moan in content as you feel oh so good. You take a few moments to recover before smirking and withdrawing from Lula’s cock, giving the tip a kiss in thanks. “Ahhh~ that was sooo nice~… oh but don’t worry, it would be rude to leave you both like this after all your hard work~”. You plant a kiss on the tips of Lula’s and Leena’s cocks before you vigorously start to jerk both of them off, your hands gliding up and down their shafts thanks to the ample lubrication you provided, and after about thirty seconds you feel both of them start to twitch. You aim both of them at your face – Leena on your left and Lula on your right cheek – as you continue to jerk them, and when they blow you laugh in triumph as their spooge hits your face and glazes you thoroughly, getting in your hair, on your cheeks, across your nose, on your lips and chin, forehead, across your eyes and forcing them shut, and obviously on the sheets. “Oh yeah~… smells like fucking victory to me!” you say triumphantly, opening your right eye slightly as it is the least covered of the two “Gods… I need a mirror; I probably look like a painted whore right now! This is so hot, okay seriously I need a mirror so I can look at myself and finger fuck my holes~”. You squeeze the last remnants out of your lover’s and lick it up, savoring the test and the pleasure that runs through you. Just as you finish you’re nearly blinded when the sheets fly up, and looking up you see that both Lula and Leena are staring at you… and looking quite exhausted with bags beneath their eyes as they smile at you. You grin widely, licking up some of their semen on your plastered face, and giggle saying “Good morning Mommy and Daddy! I hope you liked your morning blowjobs, because I know I did~… say, want to play~? My ass-pussy and mouth-pussy could use a nice hard cock and a firm pounding~. Oh please won’t you cum inside me?” You open your mouth and stick out your tongue lewdly while bringing your hands to your ass and spreading them, inviting your lovers inside, no pun intended on your tattoo… okay, maybe a little. “As inviting as that sounds, Princess” Leena begins with a small smile – “I’m afraid we’ll have to decline, Angel. We’re so worn out… by Lequis how long did we make love?” Leena groans and seems like a bag of bricks moving as she rolls onto her back and says “More than twelve hours I know that much… which is around the time that Colette went a little nuts”. You cock an eyebrow at the both of them and wipe some of the cum from your face, devouring it off your fingers before asking “Went nuts? I passed out and had a, ehrm… interesting dream” the vision with Jolanda you now remember, a smirk crossing your lips as you already violated her “order” to you... asshole. Lula runs her hands over her face and yawns before saying “Mmm, oh yeah, baby, you went a little crazy. Eyes glowing greener, tattoo glowing purple… your lust went out of control. We felt it, and it was so intoxicating; we fed off of it and kept going and going… and going! You were keeping up with us like a crazy animal, almost violently so, but Lequis be praised it was the best damn sex I’ve ever had. Gods… oh gods it was so good, mmm just thinking about it is making me all tingly~”. You’re not quite sure what happened after you passed out, if you passed out at all from the sounds of it, but it sounds like you actually wore out two succubi! “Well, maybe this will give you your strength back~” you coo seductively, pushing yourself up and crawling towards your lovers between them, sitting up on your knees and cupping your breasts. “First a morning blowjob, now a morning meal~. Doesn’t get much better than that does it?”

You gaze into your lovers’ red eyes as they smile, Leena saying “No it does not. Come here, my precious little Princess~” as she and Lula sit up, wrap their arms around your back, and engulf your pierced and tattooed breasts and start suckling from you, gulping down your sweet and creamy milk ravenously. After they drink their fill they pull back and look renewed and full of energy, a fact that makes you incredibly happy.

8:25 am
~
11:00 am

“So… is anyone up for some rope play after this? Come on, Delilah; you, me, some rope, that hook over there, and I’m sure we can scrounge up a strap-on and ball gag around here somewhere. Come on, what do you say?” You try to entice Delilah while sitting still in the chair as she tinkers with her tools in front of you, the tray beside her as she sits across from you. Lula and Leena are dressed in last night’s clothing while Delilah wears a different pair of black and red leather armor, this one with a sleeker finish to it. Delilah grins wickedly at you, a dominant and hungry twinkle in her eye, but she contains herself and chuckles at you amusingly. “Hush now, darling, and let your mistress work. So you had your mouth and throat altered did you? Enjoy delving deeper into the depths of depravity, darling? Does it make you feel like a good slut, hmm? Do you love your new mouth-pussy?” You smile and dip your head at your white haired vampiric lover and reply “Yes, mistress, it does, and yes mistress it feels good and I love it~. I’m sorry for speaking out of turn, mistress Delilah”. Delilah bares her fangs at you in a gnarly smile, one that makes you shiver in desire – she stops examining and prepping her tools and extends her right hand out. You sigh and snuggle into her cold palm, shifting and giving her palm a lick, which makes you moan as pleasure ripples through your tongue, and then kissing her before snuggling back into her cool touch…a touch that you yearn for more of. “My beautiful, sweetest darling… as long as you are happy then so am I, and if you desire to be the loosest woman in the city then who am I to stop you~? Although I would recommend tattooing ‘Suck Slut’ across your neck to let others know… but that’s up to you~. However, never forget who holds the leash”. She removes her hand, making you groan at the lack of contact, but then gasp happily as her hand glows a dim black and then a sapphire chain extends from the gem set in your clitoris piercing, wrapping around Delilah’s right hand… which she gives a firm tug and keeps the chain taut, sending wonderful pleasurable pain through you. “Who holds the leash, Pet?” she asks of you with a grin. “You do, Mistress!” you reply, and when she nods and asks “And where do you belong?” Without missing a beat you answer “On my knees at your feet, Mistress! Licking and kissing your feet, mistress!” She gives the chain another firm tug, pulling harder this time and making you gasp happily before she lets the chain disintegrate into nothing. “Good girl” she says lovingly, patting you on the head and scratching your scalp, making you moan in soothing comfort “Onto the business at hand, darling. We’re going to remove these studs, so let me just take these off”. Delilah moves her hands towards your breasts and carefully unclips each of the little chains going towards your metal hearts and takes them in her palms before setting them on the metal tray. She then tightly grabs hold of your right nipple stud on one end and starts to turn the ball of the stud on the other side. It must be really tight because even Delilah grunts to remove it, but once it’s loose she slides it out of your nipple. The sensation is… weird to say the least; you’re acutely aware that you don’t have your stud and also of the hole in your flesh. It makes you feel, well, naked… incomplete, and you are most definitely not a fan of it.

“I really do love your new tattoo, darling” your vampire lover says as she works on the other piercing, glancing over at your bright new full sleeve, courtesy of Lula. “It’s so colorful; so many pretty stars and flowers, and I assume the pink wreath and ‘Angel’ is your doing, Lula?” Delilah expertly removes the second piercing and chain combo as Lula nods and says “Of course it is! Only the best for my wittle Angel!” You snicker at Lula and reply seductively and sarcastically all in one “Aww, thank you Mama Wuwa~. I really do love it… why don’t you come over here and give me a kiss… or maybe a cock~?” You pucker your lips at Lula making kissy noises before opening your mouth wide and sticking out your tongue saying “Ahhhh”. You make a comical grunting noise when you feel yourself being tugged down, and looking forward you see and feel Delilah tugging on your choker’s heart. “None of that until after I finish, and even then you’ll be worshipping my cunt in thanks for me doing this” Delilah says dominantly, staring you down. You cast your eyes down and snuggle against Delilah and reply “Yes, Mistress, of course” to which she smiles and pecks you on the forehead, making you giggle happily. When she lets go of you she reaches back towards her tray and grabs two small black boxes and holds them out to you. You look down at them and then back at your hazel eyed woman as she urges you to open them. You bring your hands first to the left box, and then the right, opening each of them and ogling the rings inside. The one on your right is a pure silver ring large enough to slip your ring finger through. On the top of the ring is an emerald, more brilliant than your last ones, encased in a metal heart. It’s smaller than your previous ones, but of a much finer cut and luster. The ring is also thicker around the top, but as it goes around towards the bottom it thins out slightly, and has a barely discernable small section that looks like a slot of some sort as you pick it up to examine it. Around the outer band are tiny engravings of crescent moons and stars, however, along the inner band is what really catches your heart in your throat. Engraved along the inner band in small writing is written “For the shining star in my life, the moon that fills me with wonder, and my eternal love. – Leena”. You set it down shakily and pick up the other ring, this one of pure gold and identical to the silver in every way, except instead of a silver metal heart this one is gold encasing the emerald, and along the outer band are engravings of blazing suns and hearts, and on the inner band in small font are the words “To the love of my life on this earthly plane and beyond, you are the sun that always warms my heart. I will always love you. – Lula”. “Oh wow” you mutter, holding both of the rings in your hands “These are awesome… the best, just the best…” Lula and Leena walk up beside you and put their hands on your shoulders, and you in turn claps your hands over theirs, your arms in an X over your chest as you look at first Lula then Leena, then finally Delilah. “Don’t cry, baby” Lula says sweetly, and you notice that you do have a few tears streaming from your eyes. You sniff and shake your head, wiping your eyes clean. “I’m not… I’m just happy is all” you reply earnestly – you and your lovers take a few moments of silence before Delilah gets to work on your new piercings. It turns out that those barely visible marks were indeed slots as she pulls them out and pushes them into the holes of your nipples, stretching them a bit due to their size. It’s uncomfortable at first, but you get used to it quickly, but the real shocker comes when she puts the rings up to your nipples.

Delilah enchanted the rings to fuse together; the instant that they were “locked in” her hands glowed a dim black and you watched as the rings fused with the slot pieces, becoming one non-detaching piece… which means you won’t be removing them anytime soon without her help. And of course as soon as they were set Lula and Leena must have activated the command word associated with the enchantments in place on the rings, because instantly two emerald chains materialized from the hearts and into either of their hands, which they pulled on roughly, making you moan. Delilah materializes the one on your clit and gives that one a tug as well. “Ahn~, now that’s just not fair~” you pout with a lusty grin as your lovers give your nipples and clit a firm tug, keeping the chains taut, causing you to grip your legs as pleasured pain rocks you. “Who said anything about fair?” Delilah quips with a grin, picking up the last box on the tray with her free hand and handing it to you. “Courtesy of Astraea, which she insisted that you wear, darling” Delilah says evilly, and upon opening it you chuckle and pick up the item inside. Inside, attached to a thing red string, is a pink pacifier with a heart on the back and a note that reads:

To my sweetie girl,

I heard what a naughty girl you’ve been, having our dear Lula change your mouth into a naughty little hole! I made this special little pacifier especially for you, sweetie! Not only will it sate your urge to suck on things – knowing you, you probably will be sucking on many, many things! – but I’ve also enchanted it to release a cool numbing magic that should counteract your sensitive little mouth as long as you wear it, and for a few minutes after. There’s also another special effect I added that I’m sure you’ll love!

Hugs and kiss!

♥ Astraea ♥

“Oh boy, here we go~” you say with a laugh as you finish reading the note, grabbing the pacifier and wearing it around your neck like a necklace before putting the business end into your mouth. It’s not terribly large, and is made of a latex-like material, but the instant it touches your tongue a strange magic activates and the once normal feeling material turns slightly cool, as if you were suckling on Delilah’s fingers. It’s soothing, actually, and seems to engulf your entire mouth… and much to your surprise it seems to dull the oversensitivity of your newly altered oral cavity; running your tongue along it and swallowing doesn’t seem to make you want to go wild with lust. “Now for the fun part!” Leena chuckles out wickedly as her hand glows a dim grey, and when she touches the pacifier a pink leather erupts from the edges and wraps around your head. You make a muffled sound of surprise and try to spit out the pacifier, but it’s tightly bound to your head and the enchanting magic that suppressed your sensitive mouth vanishes, leaving you sucking on something that gives you extreme pleasure in the form of a pacifier gag. You give each of your lovers a “You’re all mad geniuses” sort of look, and realize that things could get very, very fun with your new toys.

11:49 am
~
12:52 pm

“Oh ho ho… oh yeah, Vivi~. Mmm, fucking anal is awesome; now I get why Leena is so obsessed with my ass! Holy hells you took that like a champ! And now for a little mouth reward, oh yeah~”. You pull out of Vivian’s wonderful, tight rump, moaning and leaning your head back as every little moment of friction from her greedy butt tightens around your magically created penis. You just spent the last ten… okay twenty minutes making love with Vivian, which just so happened to involve her suggesting anal, and you jumping on the chance to get more action with your pearl necklace. You pop your new pacifier into your mouth and suck on it as your cock springs free, coated in your seed. Vivian gasps, both from the loss of your member and you tugging her tail and giving her wonderful butt a firm smack as you lean back on your bed. Vivian slinks to the side, avoiding her sore butt after your merciless pounding – she wanted it! – before sitting up and leaning down towards your cock. You quickly remove the pearl necklace, causing your cock to shrink back into your body before grabbing Vivian’s cheeks, pulling her up, and spitting out your pacifier as you kiss her passionately on the lips. Vivian moans and melts into your dominant kiss as you work your tongue into her mouth and practically down her throat, and thanks to Astraea’s new toy you don’t feel that tingly sensation that stokes your passions. You lean back onto your bed and shift your legs so that you can wrap them around Vivian’s waist, both moaning as you embrace each other. “G-Gods, Colette” Vivian gasps when you pull away for air, though you give her a few good pecks on the cheeks and stare into her violet eyes “I missed you so, so much, and the time we spent away gave me the opportunity to think”. You run your left hand through your light brown skinned lover’s red-streaked hair and your right over her flat chest, tweaking her nipple and smiling. “What of, you little minx~?” you ask seductively, and when Vivian moans it’s like music to your ears. “W-Well” she begins, eyes downcast “I really love you, Colette, and I admire you so much. You’re so strong, beautiful, sexy, I love your tattoos and piercings… you’re pure sex and such a badass”. She runs her left hand over your chest, admiring your colorful stars and “Princess” tattoo while her right runs down your navel ruby ring piercing and stops at your “Slut” tattoo, though she gazes at your dragon and at the aquatic sleeve as well, and of course the mark that binds you both. “I love it when you take control… I feel safe with you, and it just feels so right. Would you… what I’m trying to say is… I want to be with you forever, Colette, but not just as your lover. I want to be… your slave”. You smile and kiss Vivian on the lips passionately, making you both melt, before you pull away and give her a playful wink. “Oh, Vivi, if you wanted to be my slave then you know what you have to do~. Get to licking, slut~!” Vivian giggles and blushes, but she shakes her head and looks you deadly serious in the eyes and says “No, Colette… I mean yes, but no. I’ve given it a lot of thought, and after I teach you all that I know about dancing… which isn’t much more to be honest, I want to be the girl hanging off your arm, led by a leash. It would cost a few hundred gold and require some paperwork, but I want to be your slave, Colette. Property that you own, to do with as you please under Eborthian law. I know of no better way to show you that I love you, and that you would have not only my heart but my body as well”. You stare at Vivian, dumbfounded, and nearly fall flat onto your back, having to catch yourself with your elbows before you hit the ground. You wathc as Vivian smiles a smile little smile at you and crawls backwards, dipping her head low towards your feet… and starts licking the top of your right foot.

Her tongue is wet and warm, and it feels so nice to have her slick muscle running along your soft skin before she moves to your left foot, picking it up and licking the bottom of your foot and opening her mouth, engulfing your toes and swirling her tongue underneath each digit and suckling on your foot before removing it with a moan. She looks into your emerald green eyes and says “You’re eyes are so beautiful, and I know now that they always glow, and glow brighter with your power and your lust… I want to be the toy that you use to sate yourself, Colette. I want to be your toy, your trained pet, your slut, and your property, because I have nothing else to give except everything that I am to you”. You giggle and sit up as so many naughty thoughts run through your head, but you fight them down and pull Vivian up by her underarms and hug her close. “You have so much more than that to give me” you whisper into your lover’s ear, pulling back only enough to look into her violet eyes, noses touching to add “You’ve taught me so much, and you’re so much fun to be with that I could never think of not having you in my life. Come on; let’s do some dancing!” You pull her and yourself off the bed and skip towards your armoire, opening it up and deciding on something to wear with Vivian’s waist around your arm, laughing and kissing her to put her mind at ease, one you believe she appreciates as she smiles and leans her head on your shoulder. You and her pull some clothes out and start tossing them on the bed, trying to decide what to wear before an important thought strikes you. “Vivian!” you yell with wide eyes and a toothy, lewd grin, grabbing your brown skinned lover’s face and getting extremely close to her, touching nose to nose “We forgot something extremely important, Vivi!” She looks at you nervously and mutters out meekly “W-What?” You give her a shocked expression, opening your mouth in near horror as you pull away. “Why the toys of course! We need our dildos and butt plugs! Quick my slutty stallion! Fetch them before it is too late and the gravity of our unstretched anuses collapses our bodies!” Vivian just stares at you dumbfounded and blinking at you incredulously. You sigh and roll your eyes before saying with a suggestive grin “Grab our toys then bend over, okay~?” She nods her head quickly and you laugh as she darts out the door into her room across from you. You hear a bit of ruffling from her end, and a confused stare from Lucas as the lady-boy passes by and looks into Vivian’s room, then yours. You shrug and put your hands up in a “I have no idea” sort of look, one that he doesn’t by as he shakes his head and continues on towards the gymnasium wearing his tight white shirt and black pants that make his ass look fantastic. You walk over towards your chest and rifle through it before producing your own toys. It takes only a few moments before you’re delightfully stuffed, especially with those anal beads oh my gods it feels nice! When Vivian returns holding her toys, all naked and adorable, you bend her over your bed and slowly work the toys into her as she moans like a cute little minx… and you might give her snatch a few thrusts of the dildo for good measure.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that you have that taken care of it is time for work of a different kind. As you decide what you would like to train under Vivian’s experienced wing a shiver runs down your spine that raises the hairs on the back of your neck. You look around the room as Vivian recovers and starts to look over the clothing, but nothing alerts you. You shrug and turn your attention back towards Vivian and the clothes, grabbing your lover and holding her close, running your hands along her body an sighing contentedly at the contact between the two of you.

Choices
May Choose up to two choices in any combination!

A. Improve your footwork skills with Vivian! (Improves foot-fighting towards the next level)

B. Help Vivian manage and control your lust, possibly unlocking secrets about your lust. (May increase lust, increase the power of lust based abilities such as damage or effects associated with dances or otherwise, decrease chance of losing control when at full lust)

C. Learn a new dance from Vivian! (Add a new dance to your arsenal!)

D. Improve upon your dancing abilities! (Improves dancing towards the next skill level)

E. Learn something special from Vivian (Unknown)

F. Strip in front of a crowd for money (Mild Mental Break: Unable to be tame with the crowd and will be as sexual as possible in all regards. Maximum payout guaranteed)
F1. Strip alone
F2. Strip with Vivian

G. Dance outside the brothel with Vivian. Will learn a new dance. (Mild Mental Break: Will earn maximum pay due to high sexuality of dancing and near guarantee of sexual encounter)

H. Dance inside the brothel as part of musical entertainment. (Mild Mental Break: Maximum pay guarantee due to sexual performance during and after main performance)

I. Perform private dances at guest requests. (Mild Mental Break. Will have sex with guest and earn maximum monetary gain)

J. [Mild Mental Break Bisexual special: Random client gender selection] Seek out clients for sex.
J1. Bring Vivian along (Automatic +5 lust)
J2. Seek out a single client (+5 lust)
J3. Seek out between two and four clients (+10 lust)
J3. Seek out five or more clients (+15 lust)

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks
Enchanted Backpack: Medium-High load. Has a small amount of space left. Stowed away at the moment.
-Gold pouch (1000 Gold: Holds 1000)
-Medium Gold Pouch (2000 Gold: Holds 2000)
-844 gold coins
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning
-White Magic Crystal: Light
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water
-Water canteen - Full
-Purple blanket w/Red hearts
- Book: Unlocking the Secrets of Magic (If read will increase MR by 10 permanently. Must be used three times. Each use takes up one hour)
- Medium Sized Enchanted Black Butt Plug (Activated with command word “Lover’s Embrace”. Will vibrate and expand slowly when activated until it becomes very large, but not enough to harm)
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x3)
-4-Pronged Grappling Hook and Rope (Attached to each other)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Steel Pata w/1 foot blade (hand-to-hand weapon)
-Sewing Kit (Repairs leather armor and clothing. 10 uses remaining)
-Official Amazonian Seal (States that you can become an honorary member of Amazonian society in Falwathyn. Can go to Hera and she will escort you to Falwathyn personally)
-Dwynvel Blessed Amazonian Veil Dancing Outfit (Extremely exposing and extremely light. Comes with creamy white bra that shows extreme cleavage and has thin vertical pieces of cloth that exposes nipples via heart shaped cutouts, thin G-string that rides up on ass and has cutout to expose vagina, extremely short frilly skirt that barely covers crotch and covers only half of butt and held in place by bronze-gold heart bands, thin gloves for tops of hands and arms to biceps held in place by bronze-gold bands with metal hearts on top, open toed five inch heeled sandals, and bronze-gold bands to hold drapes in place. Blessings in effect when set is worn)
-Enchanted Cleaning Rag (Can clean virtually any sweat, muck, grime, and nasty stuff up. Will never get dirty)
-Enchanted Gloves (unidentified)
-Throwing Knife Sheathe
-Arrow Quiver (holds 30 arrows)
-Utility Belt (4 satchels attached. 1 lock pick case attached. Room for 1 more satchel, case, or crossbow quiver)
-Black Silk Fabric
-Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat (Has an extended hood to cover head. Goes down to ankles. Helps conceal weaponry and visible gear excluding backpack, bow quiver, and bow. Blessing in effect when sneaking)
-Grey Leather Armor Gloves.
-Knee High Brown Leather Boots
-Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor. (Covers arms, enchanted to resist fire)
-Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves. (Enhances MR by 10). Left ring finger.
-Enchanted Emerald Ring of Strength. (Enhances melee and ranged attacks, excluding crossbows. Allows lifting of heavier objects). Right ring finger.
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings (See through. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Half-Bra (Can see breasts. Barely covers nipples. Shows more cleavage. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Thong (Can see privates. Exposes ass. Rides up on crotch and ass. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Lace Floral Garter Belt (Currently holding up Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Enchanted Pearl Necklace. Only Affects women. Grows penis.
-Cursed Pink Ribbon. Only affects women. When given a command, the woman wearing it will be compelled to obey. Must be specific and have a clear goal. Compelling ends when goal is completed.
Skin-Walker (Hugs body like a second skin, revealing everything as if nude. Blessings in effect when worn).

Satchels, Cases, Bolt Quivers Stowed away at the moment.
Satchel #1: Minor healing potion x2. Mild healing potion x1. Full
Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1. Alchemist’s Fire x1 (One-third of vial used to coat any melee weapon with brief fire enchantment. Can be thrown to act as a small firebomb. Two-third remaining). Full
Satchel #3: Lock Pick x1. Minor Potion of Magical Reserves (Restores 15 MR) x1. Extreme Potion of Healing x1. Full
Satchel #4: Empty.
Lock Pick Case (Can hold 15 lock picks. Takes up satchel slot): Lock Pick x15
Worn

-Emerald Encrusted Rosey Designed Black Leather Choker (Has metal heart that says “Colette” engraved on front. Has “With Love: Lula, Leena, Delilah, Helena, Astraea, Meredith, Xillia, Vulgan” encrusted on back. Can be leashed while wearing it.)
- Astraea’s Pink Pacifier with red heart on the end. Has thin red string to wrap around neck. Enchanted with cool numbing sensation to combat effects of altered oral cavity as long as worn and up to five minutes after removing. Enchanted to gag wearer to those that know command word.
- Right nipple pierced with a silver ring with a metal emerald heart fused at the bottom of the ring. Design of crescent moons and stars along outside, and inside engraved with writing For the shining star in my life, the moon that fills me with wonder, and my eternal love. – Leena. Enchanted to extend small chain to those who know command word/connect to other pieces.
- Left nipple pierced with a gold ring with a metal emerald heart fused at the bottom of the ring. Design of blazing suns and hearts along outside, and inside engraved with writing To the love of my life on this earthly plane and beyond, you are the sun that always warms my heart. I will always love you. – Lula. Enchanted to extend small chain to those who know command word/connect to other pieces.
- Medium sized anal beads with eight beads that vibrate at a very low frequency– command word Vashana.
- 7.5” fleshy pink dildo with heart-shaped flap on bottom that is a few inches thicker than Lula’s cock that vibrates at a very low frequency – command word Solaris.
- Silver-gold circular industrial earring on right inner ear. Has two small diamond studs on outside that attach to ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Three silver-gold large ring piercings on upper left ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold ring with ruby set in at belly button. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Small silver-gold ring with sapphire set in. Enchanted to extend a small chain to those that know command word. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains. For the darling and joy of my existence. To my love, Colette inscribed along band.

Weaponry
Not currently available/equipped.

-Steel Dagger w/8 inch blade. Sheathed.
-Extra Sharp Steel short sword w/2 foot blade. Enchanted for extra cutting power. Sheathed.
-Throwing Knife x6. Sheathed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage).
-Steel Arrows x25. In arrow quiver (holds 30 arrows).

Magic Not Currently Available.
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR): Mild Healing (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR): Cold Spray (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Lightning Bolt (1 Charge, 15 MR): Lightning Whip (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-White Magic Crystal: Light: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Flash (1 Charge, 15 MR) (Flash blinds enemies and damages undead). Can use Blood Magic with. (24 hours remain on 1 recharge)
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Water missile (1 Charge, 10 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.

Rift Abilities
-Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
-Centered Soul (Activated once every twenty-four hours, gives major boost to all stealth, magic, and combat stats/skills: Major bonus to Hit and Dodge and Stealth/Minor bonus Damage Reduction/Halves Spell Cost/Gain One Extra Attack Every Hit/Minor damage increase to every strike) costs nothing, only usable once per day. Creates a small shockwave that knocks back anything around you. Lasts 10 minutes. (21 hour cool-down).
-Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
-Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.
-Lust Burst (100 Lust each use): Concentrate your lust into a devastating explosion that turns your own lust and arousal against enemies. The explosion burns for minor to major damage on explosion and minor damage every round for four rounds. Damage is non-elemental and cannot be resisted.
- Lust Wave (75 lust each use): Harnesses your body’s lust and amplifies it into a wave of demonic, pink lust-fueled hellfire in a one-hundred eighty degree arc in front of you for major damage released from your hands. Causes knockback. Travels only five feet in front of caster horizontally.

Looks

-Black eye makeup around eyes and on eyelids. Subtly applied.
-Thick wavy silky smooth fiery red hair with black streaks that goes just passed breasts. Flowing Freely. Sopped. (Human Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing. Dyed)
-Large DD-Cup breasts. Can lactate. Wearing engraved Silver Ring on right nipple. Wearing engraved Gold Ring on left nipple. Both have small metal encased emerald hearts on ends. Emerald hearts are fused to rings. (Human Heritage. Breast Play Perk. Temple of Domina Alteration)
- Three large silver-gold earrings on upper left ear.
- Circular silver-gold industrial earring on right ear. Diamond studs on outside.
- Silver-gold belly button ring with ruby.
- Small silver-gold clit ring with sapphire.
-Half-elf ears (Juts out two inches farther than human ear. Ends on pointed tip)
-Hourglass figure
-Smooth Unblemished Luminous Milky White Skin (Elven Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing)
-Clean Shaven (No pubic hair)
-Emerald Green Eyes (almost seem to glow…)
-Toned Muscles (Stomach, legs, arms, ass)
- Bubble butt (Butt is slightly bigger and plumper)
-5’6” tall
-Full lips. Shimmering Glossy Red Lipstick applied. Looks fuller, plumper, and catches the eyes with a shimmering effect.
-Slightly curved nose
-Rift tattoo on right wrist (Invisible when not in Rift Plane or near a Rift)
-Stripper tattoo on right arm represented by two interlocking hollow rings with arcane writing in the hollow parts, orange flames along the outside, two large arcane symbols on the left and right gap, and three curved squiggly lines in the center gap. Left and right gaps filled in to look like dual suns colored bluish-white and yellow, respectively. (Solid Purple, Orange, Blue-White, Yellow).
-“Buttslut” tattoo on right butt cheek in black ink and flowing handwriting. Red lipstick kiss tattoo right below it.
-“Cum Inside” tattoo on lower back in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Slut” tattoo just above vagina in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Sex Addict” tattoo across bottom of left foot in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Use” tattoo above right nipple along curve of areola. “Me” tattoo equivalent above left nipple. Black ink and flowing handwriting.
-Highly detailed Red Rose tattoo on the anus in crimson red black ink and bold black outlines. (Colored Red and Black)
-Highly detailed and lifelike Rose Wreath tattoo with leaves, twigs, and roses that go along the curve of both breasts and blossom into a very lifelike and detailed tree at the sternum full of roses, leaves, and branches. Up cleavage is intertwined trunk of leaves, roses, and twigs. (Colored Red, Green, Brown, Black)
-“I” and “Anal” tattoo above and below a tattoo of a small Red Heart on left butt cheek. (Colored Black and Red. Flowing handwriting)
-“Princess” tattooed across chest in large handwriting. Twenty black outlined stars with streaks of blue, red, pink, and purple surrounding “Princess” towards arms and collarbone. (Colored Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Pink)
-Highly Detailed and lifelike Purple Rose with Crystal Blue Eye tattoo in the center blossoming from bird’s eye view on back of neck. (Colored Black, Purple, White, Blue)
- Dragon tattoo of a black scaled dragon with red fissures along the scales. Starts at the top of the right foot with a flaming tail and slithers up and around the right leg to the right torso, diagonally cutting across the stomach and up towards the left arm. It slithers and wraps around the left arm ending at the top of the left hand where the head ends with its black and red eyes, breathing red and black fire out towards the fingers ending at the first knuckle for each of the four fingers. (Colored Red, Black, Orange, and Yellow)
-Extremely detailed and lifelike Female Angel tattoo that covers the entire back. Angel is nude with crème skin, eyes closed, mouth slightly agape as if in ecstasy. Right hand fingering her sex with her left hand groping right breast. Wearing brown leather belt with an emerald jeweled sword with a gold grip hanging from a scabbard on her left side. Long red hair blowing to the right. Black, grey, and white colored wings curve up towards shoulder blades and extend down the rest of the back, covering skin near entirely, folding inwards slightly. (Colored Crème, Red, Green, Brown, Gold, Black, White, Grey).
-Highly detailed full sleeve tattoo on right arm to the top of the right hand. Depicts bright blue-green-white watery waves around dual suns that wraps around entire right arm with one dozen five-pointed stars floating on the surface of the water from top to bottom. There are two pink, two purple, two red, two baby blue, two orange, and two white stars, with one third of the stars being small, one third being large, and one third being in-between in sizes. Floating on the surface of the water are three dozen open petal flowers of blue, pink, purple, black, red, orange, and yellow, with a single green leaf attached to half of the flowers floating alongside. On top of the right hand the water forms an outer blue-green heart. Inside the water heart is a hollow pink rose-wreath in the shape of a heart with the word “Angel” written inside in black flowing handwriting. A bright golden-yellow halo floats above the “n”, “g”, and “e”.

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 112/112
Lust: 39/385
Very Aroused.
Vagina is wet.

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Magical Sensitivity (Threads): Thanks to an experiment done by Jazra you can now see the magical threads that are the blood of magic in the world, and can possibly manipulate them.

Magical Sensitivity (Demonic Lust): As a side effect of the ritual you underwent at Deidra’s you now are able to see the lust let off by demons, namely succubi and even your own, as a reddish-pink aura.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Essence of Absorption: Thanks to receiving the “essence” of countless individuals many, many times, you have discovered a peculiarity about yourself. You have a certain trait of magical beings and monsters that allows you to absorb the magical energy from sexual secretions, and maybe even blood (?), from people to give yourself some energy and restore your MR. Also, it accelerates your healing slightly and you find you can now sustain yourself wholly off of the essence of others similar to magical beings.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, and you’re naturally sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Milk Addict: You’ve drunk a lot of milk and you have developed a preference, close to a need, for the thick, creamy substance. You’ll still drink other liquids, but you greatly prefer milk for some reason if given the choice. You’ll find that you have a craving and thirst for milk and, while no negative health effects will occur if you don’t get some, you’ll find that you’ll perform better slightly in all the things you do for a time.

Heart of Gold: You are an extremely kind and caring individual; you absolutely love to help children and those in need. You give of yourself freely to others and ask for nothing in return and always try to be a good person no matter what. You also offer to help, even when it was never asked of you to begin with. Loving and caring is second nature to you; you are compassionate, loving, and serene and as a result more people will like you and it will be easier to charm others because of your gentle and loving nature.

Mental Fortitude Expert: As a result of training with Astraea you have developed an expert understanding of shielding your mind against mental probes and attacks, as well as having majorly increased your natural magical reserves in the process. You can withstand basic, mild, and sometimes major levels of mental assaults, but anything higher or prolonged and you will not succeed.

Very Slight Magical/Physical Damage Resistance: Your new piercings, courtesy of Delilah, Lula, and Leena, are enchanted to boost your physical and magical damage resistance the more that you wear. The number of piercings you have gives a very slight increase to these resistances.

Dual Wielding Master: You have a extreme amount of experience wielding two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. At present you are extremely skilled and find it easy to hit enemies in combat without any negative effects to your chances to hit. You don’t need any more practice to wield two weapons at once effectively.

Pleasure Resistance Master: You have learned to resist pleasure at a masterful level, and are capable of maintaining your cool under extreme sexual pleasure. However, only the most extremely skilled partners and/or very prolonged pleasure break down your resistance, though you can maintain your cool for a very long period of time.

Dexterity Trained – Flexibility and Ranged Hits: You’ve been trained by Delilah on how to be more dexterous. While it’s not the full dexterity workout, it does allow you to perform hits better with ranged weaponry. You’re also more flexible as a result, just like a gymnast or contortionist!

Leg Strength (Minor): Thanks to your training and workouts with Vivian the strength of your legs has increased, and you’re better able to move on your feet in all general instances. The strength of your attacks when kicking/using the foot fighting skill has increased.

Acrobatics: Improved your acrobatics via footwork training with Vivian! Very small increase to dodge and you are now capable of performing acrobatic feats with greater skill both in and outside of combat.

Blessing of Kramulet: You’ve received a blessing at the temple of Kramulet on yourself, permanently increasing your MR by 30 and gaining the ability to learn magic from magic crystals at a much faster rate than normal.

Blood Magic: You’ve learned to use the dangerous art of blood magic, allowing you to draw on your very life force to cast spells instead of from charges or your magical reserves. Life drained is proportional to the strength of the spell via magical reserves used. The more magic required the more life drained – be warned as this can kill you if you’re not careful!

Evasive Techniques: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you the art of evading enemies, both in and outside of combat. Gives a minor boost to dodge and sneak at all times.

True Heart: You’ve completed the trials at the temple of Domina and have found your true heart. Your heart and soul are aligned, which has given you greater confidence, self-assurance, and strength of character. It will be nearly impossible for others to try and change you as a result, unless of course you absolutely want it. Moderate boost to mental fortitude.

Skin-Walker: You’re blessed bodysuit, blessed at the temple of Domina, has seven unique attributes tied to the blessing. On top of being nearly indestructible and capable of keeping you and itself clean. The blessings allow Skin-Walker to become nearly any article of clothing, within reason, changing its shape through your will and imagination. When worn you also receive the boon of increased physical damage resistance (mild), increased magical/elemental damage resistance (mild), increased physical damage dealt (mild), and increased magical damage dealt (minor), your footsteps are completely silent when worn. The final blessing will allow the suit’s power to increase when you sleep with ten different people up to a total of one-hundred different people, but only if suit is worn. (Sex Counter: 38/100) (Requires Skin-Walker being worn)

The Favorite Daughter: You are Lula and Leena’s favorite; their one true love, their rock, their center, and they are yours. You are submissive to their will, but you are also at times on equal footing with them.

Tentacle Break: You have been with many, many tentacle beasts and creatures before and in extreme situations. You now have a complete adoration and infatuation with tentacles as well as an increased attraction to and extreme charm increase towards them. You also understand tentacles better and have greater perception into their motivations and may gain unique options when interacting with them. However, this comes at a cost; you will now couple with tentacle creatures, oftentimes against your better judgment, especially if your arousal is high enough.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 3/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 3/4
-Foot Fighting: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 3/4
-Lockpicking: 3/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dancing: 2/4
Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.

Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.

Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.

Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.

Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.

Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

Sex Perks/Passives
Extreme sexual experience: You’ve had sex many, many times and been in enough sexual situations that you know how to please yourself and pretty much all sexual partners well with extreme skill. You are nearly incapable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature and even the most extreme of circumstances won’t make you flinch. You’ve accepted your sexuality entirely and are open to any sexual play of a vanilla nature, and almost all of taboo sexual play as well. Only the absolute most borderline of sexual play and situations will deter you (and if it deters you than it must be pretty wild or terrible!).

Nymphomaniac: You aren’t just a huge slut, you’re a nymphomaniac! It’s a simple fact that you like sex of all kinds, and you yearn for sex. As a result of your extremely sexual ways you have an extremely highly increased sex drive and find that you get aroused very easily, and you think in more sexual ways almost all the time. You also feel no shame at sexual situations, and in fact you will crave sex and be ready for sex at any time.

Enhanced Arousal: As a result of your extreme sexual ways and the constant sex you’ve been having, and maybe as a result of the tentacle pod, you find that you are much more easily aroused and that you think about and want sex more often than ever. When not otherwise preoccupied i.e. fighting, exercising, training, etc. you’ll think about sex and become aroused. Better get laid fast or masturbate before it becomes a problem!

Vaginal Experience: You have extreme amounts of experience with vaginal sex and feel right at home with being penetrated. You can receive a great deal of pleasure, and give pleasure in return to any sexual partner penetrating you. With so much use of your vagina you have developed a tendency for it and love to have sex using your main sexual organ. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cervix Penetration: As a result of having so much sex with your vagina you are now capable of having your cervix penetrated, which will also give you and your partner a great deal of pleasure.

Vaginal Vibrations: You’ve become very attuned to your vagina, what with all the sex you’ve been having using it. As a result you can now control the muscles of your vaginal walls, to an extent, and vibrate them slightly to increase the pleasure both you and your penetrating partner feel.

Magical Vagina: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving vaginal pleasure: The Magical Vagina (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your main sex organ and are so in tune with your love tunnel that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your passage that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Altered Vagina: You have had your vagina altered so that you are always tight no matter what. Not only that, but when you are penetrated vaginally your vagina will mold itself to the penetrating object which makes you a perfect fit for anything and also greatly increasing the pleasure you and your partner both feel.

Vaginal Fixation: You’ve developed a bit of a vaginal fixation with all the “objects” going into your love tunnel all the time. As a result you like having things inside your pussy and, when you do, you find that you will perform slightly better in all things that you do. You’ll also find that you’re vagina will be wet more often than not when not in life threatening situations.

Anal: You have an extreme amount of experience using your anus when it comes to sex and as a result you can receive a great deal of pleasure from using it and know how to please your sexual partners very, very well with it. As a result of your continued anal play you find that you absolutely love using your anus during sex and have developed a tendency for it, loving to have your anus used during sex. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Anal Preference: After repeated use, and training on Leena’s part, of your anus, you now prefer anal to vaginal sex and in most sexual scenarios you will default to anal sex.

Anal Vice: Your love of anal sex has helped you develop a sexual technique that will allow you to clamp down onto a penetrating object using your anus, increasing the tightness of your already tight hole. This increases your pleasure and the pleasure of those who penetrate you using your anus.

Anal Acceptance: You can take small to large objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. Your altered anus allows you to now take on extra-large objects with no need for foreplay, meaning any size will work!

Magical Anus: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving anal pleasure: The Magical Anus (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your backdoor and are so in tune with your bum that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your anus that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Anal Love: You love having things up your butt, so much so that you receive a mild boost to all skills, perform better, and think more clearly when your anus is filled with something as it fills a “void” inside of you. You’ll also use your anus when masturbating as well from now on, more so than usual.

Altered Anus: You’ve had your anus altered allowing you to take most objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. You also have a larger behind as a result.

Oral: You’re the best at using your mouth to please your sexual partners. So good, in fact, that you can bring any sexual partners to orgasm very quickly using your masterful techniques. You also find that you can’t get enough of using your mouth during sex and have developed an oral fixation. You love giving head and having something in your mouth and down your throat. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Altered Oral Cavity: Lula has altered your mouth and throat to such a degree that you are now capable of reaching climax when any part of your mouth, tongue, or throat is stimulated. It also seems that your body’s natural sensitivity now applies to your mouth and throat; you can reach climax faster than normal and have multiple and prolonged orgasms induced from oral stimulation. Also, you can now use your mouth to masturbate and receive sexual gratification from eating and drinking food, and food now tastes more flavorful as a result. Neat.

Cum Addict: You love, bordering on needing, the taste of cum and you can’t get enough of being covered in cum as a result of your constant oral performances and situations where you have been climaxed on. You love to drink down cum whether it is semen, female ejaculate, or some other sexual fluid and you love to be covered in it. You will find that you will have a thirst and craving for cum and, while no negative health effects will happen if you don’t get it, you will find that you perform slightly better in all the things you do for a time when you get it.

Oral Vacuum: With your superior oral skills you have learned how to increase the pleasure of those lucky enough to be on the receiving end of your work. You’re able to use the vibrations from your mouth and throat while simultaneously increasing the pressure and tightness of your mouth to bring extreme pleasure to an individual, bringing them to climax in a matter of seconds.

Gagger: You’ve developed a fetish for having your air supply cut off during sex, usually by having something inserted in your throat. You now derive sexual pleasure from and will seek to gag yourself when performing oral sex from now on.

Magical Mouth: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving oral pleasure: The Magical Mouth (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at giving head and are so in tune with your mouth that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your mouth that enhance the pleasure you can give both when giving head or kissing. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Oral Compulsion: You love having things in your mouth now, so much so that it’s a compulsion of yours. You will stick your finger in your mouth or anything that you can get your hands on to idly suck or chew and be unable to help yourself. You will also be much more orally adept when using your mouth for sex, and will also use your mouth and tongue to lick and suck different parts of a person’s body when not using them to sexually please your partner’s. If you have something in your mouth and suck on it from now on you will receive a mild boost to all skills and perform at a higher level for fulfilling your compulsion.

Breast Play: You love breasts; they’re simply wonderful bags of fun. You like to suck on them, drink from them, snuggle up to them, and play with them. You also like having your own played with and have even learned how to use them to please your sexual partners.

Lactation: Your breasts can now lactate thanks to an alteration you had done at the temple of Domina. Your breasts are now larger and are capable of producing milk if sucked on or if brought to orgasm, and the supply will never run out for long if drained.

Titjob Professional: You’ve learned how to give expert titjobs as a result of your love for using them during sex! As a result you can now bring your partners to climax easily with using only your tits!

Boob Fascination: You love breasts so much that you are completely fascinated by them! When given the chance, you’ll be a real pervert and try to grope and play with breasts! Sometimes it might be your own, and sometimes it might be someone else’s! You’re smart, however, and won’t try to do it so blatantly in public…unless a particularly delicious pair of breasts are presented to you!

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

Ass-gasms: Because of your increased natural sensitivity you find that you can receive orgasms solely from having your anus played with or penetrated. Who needs pesky vaginas anyways?

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Voyeurism: You watched other people have sex from a distance and you really, really like it. You like watching others have sex and get highly aroused by the act. You’re close enough that you might be considered a peeping tom!

Exhibitionism: You have bared yourself in all manner of situations and you love to expose your body. You feel absolutely no shame from the act, and in fact you rather enjoy it and prefer walking around in barely any clothing or none at all.

Exhibitionist at Heart: You love exposing yourself a whole lot. You’ve done it so much and like it just as much that you feel completely confident exposing yourself no matter what. In fact, if you don’t wear scant clothing or nothing at all then you just don’t feel right. While nude or in scant attire you’ll find that you’re more charming, more aroused, and people and enemies are more distracted.

Less is More: You absolutely love showing yourself off, and as an unexpected result you find that when you wear nothing at all, or very little, that you can move and dodge attacks slightly better than when covered in less revealing outfits.

Exhibitionistic Power: There’s nothing wrong at all with your body, or anyone else’s for that matter, and you love to show it off to others! You also don’t really like clothing all that much and prefer to be naked, or wearing hardly anything, if at all possible. You won’t suffer any negative consequences if you are clothed, but when you aren’t wearing any clothing, or very little, then you’ll find that you can focus better. You’ll find that, with your better focus, you’ll be better at virtually everything you do by a small margin. Now get out there and flaunt what you’ve got!

Woman Lover: You love being with women…in more ways than one, and have learned how to please women extremely well and you know what women want. As a result, when having sex with women you can bring them greater pleasure. You can also charm and seduce women better, and you may even be able to seduce women that might not usually want to be with another woman.

Degrading Pursuits: After such severe humiliation and degradation, you now thrive off of being put in humiliating and degrading situations. You have no shame, and in fact when you are humiliated and degraded you feel euphoric and let everyone know how much you enjoy it. Some, including yourself at times, would call you sexually depraved.

Courser Language (General): Due to dirty talk during sex and other situations you’ve grown accustomed to the more vulgar words in your vocabulary and now throw in words like “shit”, “fuck”, “dammit”, “motherfucker”, and other words on occasion, usually only when appropriate but sometimes it slips. If you keep this up before long your vocabulary might consist of constant use of slurs and vulgarity.

Bondage Submissive: You’ve been bound and had sex with one or more dominant partners many times, and perhaps in extreme circumstances, and as a result you find you love to be in submissive bondage roles. You will always prefer to be tied up in nearly any bondage situation and will comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners easily when tied up, and you may even comply with some submissive partners as well. It’s in its complete stage; there’s no going back for you. If you’re tied up or there’s an option to be tied up, then you will always take it and be as submissive as possible.

Bound Arousal: You’ve been tied up a whole lot before and as a result you find that you’re more easily aroused and you have a higher sex drive when tied up. Works in tandem with other arousal and libido altering perks and effects.

Bondage Submissive’s Sixth Sense: You’ve developed a sort of sixth sense when it comes to being tied up in regards to your more dominant partner. Whenever you’re tied up you instinctually know what your dominant partner desires, and you will act accordingly to bring them the most pleasure possible.

Bondage Submissive’s Place: You’ve been tied up so much, and loving every second of it of course, that whenever you’re tied up from now on any and all sexual partners, whether dominant or submissive, will have total control of you. You realize that, when tied up, you feel happy and you give up control and agency of yourself to better serve those around you – you will comply with nearly all demands of your sexual partners and do as they please when tied up, bring them greater pleasure as well as yourself.

Submissive Bondage Trained: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you how to be the very best bondage submissive that you can be! Whenever you’re tied up you’ll automatically become extremely submissive, meek, obedient, be willing to serve other’s needs, and be ordered around without complaint…because you’ll love it so much!

Switch-Extreme Dominant (Normal): You have been both submissive and dominant in sexual situations and are capable of being one or the other should the situation call for it. However, you very much prefer being the dominant and have developed your dominance so that you can more easily make others comply with you. You are capable of dominating truly dominant, neutral, and submissive people – truly dominant people are much less troublesome now and the only way you’ll ever be submissive outside of bondage situations is if you allow it; you cannot be forced to be submissive.

Dominant Personality Plus: You’ve been dominant a whole lot lately, and as a result you’ve developed a sort of natural dominant personality. You’ll be much more dominant than those around you at all times, and more forceful and demanding of those around you, but not cruelly so thanks to your heart of gold.

Submissive’s Dominant: You might not be the most dominant person around, but you’ve found that with the right attitude you can dominant submissive people regardless of your own preference. With this you can exert your will on more submissive individuals and make them comply with your wishes both in and out of sex.

Unbridled Will: You are a dominant person, and as a result of your dominance your will has increased to fiery proportions. You will find that your mental fortitude is increased slightly as a result of your dominant independence, and that you have a much easier time dominating dominant individuals. Also, you have a bit of a fiery personality that shows itself from time to time.

Slut Trained: You’ve learned from the best resident slut at the temple of Domina on how to be a better slut! As a result you now act generally sluttier and suggestive in almost all situations and go out of your way to tease everyone around you, on top of thinking more about sex. You also have more stamina and endurance when it comes to sex before wearing out. Also, you may find that certain individuals are more forthcoming when you speak to them.

Permanent Sway: Thanks to Helena’s so called “Slut Training” you’ve learned how to act sexier and sluttier. As a result, you find that swaying your hips provocatively comes as second nature to you and you now have a permanent sway to your steps as a result. This’ll be sure to turn heads!

Lowered Inhibitions: Your inhibitions are lowered thanks to your actions and you find that you don’t mind people getting “touchy” with you in intimate ways, even going so far as to touching your more intimate parts. You’re also more receptive to the sexual advances of others and are willing to participate more readily than before, but nothing too extreme or against your personality and tastes. May affect certain situations.

Mild Mental Break: You’ve been put in extreme sexual situations that have mildly cracked your psyche. You will act more sexual in general and lace normal speech with some innuendo and sex talk in almost all situations now with less of a filter. You’re also more receptive to the lewd behavior of others while acting lewder yourself. Works in tandem with lowered inhibitions in order to seek sexual gratification. You see yourself as a bit of a sex object and sometimes enjoy being treated as such, and will sometimes act like it. Your personality is much more sexually playful, and when lust is at maximum you will lose control and actively seek sex in non-combat situations, regardless of consequences. Further breaks will enhance current effects and further broader sexual spectrum.

Food Play Fetish: You have a fetish for food when it comes to sex, often incorporating it into sex if it is handy. Covering yourself in milk or chocolate, masturbating with cucumbers, drinking out of someone’s crotch or breasts… or having them drink out of yours. Food is not only for eating, but to enhance sex itself!

Skin Sensitivity: Due to repeated dermal exposure to succubus poisons your body has now developed a sensitivity to touch. You receive satisfaction and have developed a sort of subconscious need for touch, and will actively cling to people, rub against them, and touch them when near them or conversing with them. Sexual touching is now completely fine with you.

Minor Masochist: Thanks to repeated use of pain inducing items and techniques during sexual play you now associate pain with pleasure. Pain (only minor pain) will increase your arousal and lust so long as it is not too extreme.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual (Mind Break): As a result of your mind breaks you are now permanently bisexual. You enjoy the company of both men and women and appreciate their bodies equally… but more than that you appreciate their capacity to bring you sexual gratification whether it be with a vagina or a penis. Both are fair game in your mind.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a heads up to everyone: I'm currently on mobile as my PC is experiencing issues. I don't know the cause and will be troubleshooting, so the next update might be delayed as I work on that and use my laptop to type things up. One thing after another lol. Sorry, and again I hope you're enjoying the read!

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B. (with the last vote it's vital now).
E. (To show her than she more than she think).

Concerning your PC : what kind of issue ?

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Concerning your PC : what kind of issue ?
Blue screen of death, my friend! I think it might have been a fault PSU and switched it out just a little bit ago. So far no problems, but I'm not holding my breath for at least a week. If nothing happens then I just had a bad PSU, which was admittedly old and a holdover from my last computer.

It didn't help that the minidump and code pointed to either a general hardware failure or software/driver incompatibility lol.

Iucif3r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

D and E

Good luck with your blue screen of death.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B.
C.

Mostly for control and our dances are sick as hell.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B and E are the winners!
I feel like I’m doing this a lot, but I apologize for the long delay for this update. After the last update I completely formatted my drives and reloaded my OS, twice, bought a new PSU after my old one failed (it was just old and unrelated), and after unplugging things and disconnecting wires I think I’ve isolated the cause of my blue screen of death. On the one hand I’m happy that I haven’t had a BSOD, on the other I’m upset that my shiny SSD seems to be the culprit. Nothing concrete, but after this post goes up I’ll be plugging it back in to see if it does it. If it doesn’t then it looks like it might have been the PSU after all, or possibly a bad driver somewhere, but if it does then the only thing to do is to then change out the SATA cable, and then if it still persists… RMA my SSD! That would be a sad day indeed, but on the bright side I now have the update out for you all, and it’s shorter than the last. I intend to keep the updates going forward smaller and easier to digest until I delve into deeper story territories, extreme smut, or both!
~
1:01 pm

You and Vivian continue to look over the assorted clothing with keen interest, though you’re more interested in keeping in as close a contact as you can with your brown skinned significant other… or at least one of many as you possibly can. You rub her sides, strike her butt, fondle her flat chest, and run your hands through her brown and red hair while giggling and kissing her, making her blush cutely and snuggle against you. Despite the naughty thoughts running through your mind, Vivian’s words strike a chord with you, and you start to feel that she doesn’t think very highly of herself. She confessed she didn’t know much about dancing, but without her you wouldn’t have grown and unlocked more of your powers. She thinks that the only way she can truly show you how she feels is to give up her freedoms to you. Well, if that’s how it’s going to be then you just have to get her to open up to you and blow your mind with something only she would know how to do! That and you need to get a handle on your lust lest it get you into trouble. “Vivian!” you blurt out excitedly, snuggling your left cheek against her right and laughing “I think we should work on my lust, don’t you think? And… I want you to teach me something special!” Vivian cocks an eyebrow at you, and you just can’t resist the urge to kiss her. After you plant a passionate kiss on her lips, your tongue tingling in pleasure, you moan and pull away. “Special?” she replies with a contented sigh “Special in what way, Colette?” You shrug your shoulders and roll your eyes saying “I don’t know… just something special! You’re so amazing at dancing, and you move like no other person I’ve met! Teach me something that will blow my mind! Besides your tongue… by the way your tongue is pretty gods damned mind-blowing, just putting that out there”. Vivian shakes her head solemnly, and what she says next frustrations you. “I… I don’t know anything special. I’m not very special, I’m so-“ you cut her off before she can even finish by twirling her to face you, pressing your breasts right up against her, and staring her right in her violet eyes. “Oh no you do not!” confident authority drips from your voice with a stern smile crossing your lips “You sell yourself far too short almost all the time, Vivi, and I just can’t stand it! Deidra has you in charge of drawing attention to her house, you have men and women fawning over you, including myself! You’re athletic, knowledgeable, strong, and talented! There’s not a, and pardon my language, a motherfucking thing that’s mundane about you, and we all know it! Now, unless you want me to NOT punish that sweet tush of yours then I guess you won’t find it in yourself to prove to me you have a few tricks up your sleeves~”. You accentuate the point by wrapping your arms around Vivian’s back, bringing your hands low, and smacking both her lower cheeks hard, causing her to yelp before thrusting your pelvis against hers and sticking your tongue out to her playfully, grinning a cruel, kinky, seductive grin. Vivian chews on her tongue and gums for a few moments, trying to stop herself from smiling before casting her eyes down, chuckling, and then looking back up at you. “Okay” she says at last with growing confidence and grinning unabashed “I think I know just the thing, but it’s best if we get into something that allows for more… freedom of expression”.

“Way ahead of you” you reply with a grin, Skin-Walker coming to mind almost immediately.

Then afterwards I can get into that delicious, succulent, juicy, magnificent, tender, meaty, mouthwatering ass of yours… but all in due time~. Good GODS do you have a divine piece of pussy you loveable succubus! Focus, Colette, focus… first the quality time, then the pussy licking. Oh my gods, I could probably round up about a dozen guys, grab Helena and her booze, and have an all-you-can-fuck gangbang! Argh, really need to keep myself under control; I feel like a little kid after what Lula and Leena did to me, except all I can think about is sex. And not just the usual “I’m horny” type of thoughts, but literally I feel like my next fix is just sex, sex, sex!

1:09 pm
~
1:22 pm

After Vivian went to her room and gathered up a blue leotard, and you took Skin-Walker and morphed it into the shape of a leotard, but into something much more provocative in the form of a backless leotard that showed a generous amount of cleavage while being incredibly tight. Tight enough to fully expose your rock hard nipples and rings, as well as every toned muscle on your stomach and your clit ring and the toys inside you, especially the anal beads. The gymnasium is more packed than usual, and after a more than friendly contact with Lucas, Hidera, Brija, Emma, and Jeron – which involved a lot of hugging, forehead kissing, and back rubbing – you and Vivian found a nice spot near the back of the room with a lot of mats and open space as Vivian and you started to stretch. You made a display of yourself, stretching in obviously erotic positions to show off your body and toys, garnering the attention of Deidra’s boys and girls in the process, while Vivian attempted to be more subtle than you, but nonetheless you know she appreciated the display. “You know what, Vivian” you say to your lover sincerely, without a hint of exaggeration, sarcasm, or playfulness in your voice as you bend down and touch the mat with your palms, legs unbent “I may lose my head every now and then after what Lula and Leena, and Astraea, did to me, but at some point I want all of us – you, me, Lula, Leena, Astraea, Vulgan, Helena, Meredith, Xillia, and Delilah – to get together and just, I don’t know… be happy together. I know it sounds strange, but the time I’ve spent with you all has really made an impact on me. I’ve discovered my sexuality – which I found out I’m a total slut, and proud of it! – and I’ve made so many friends and people I consider family that I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the damn world. I would give up all of my money and possessions just to be with you all, and I mean that. What you said to me earlier, Vivian, it means the world to me, and I want you to know that I feel the same way, so just know that you’ll always have a place in my heart”. You finish stretching and look up to see Vivian smiling, almost teary eyed, before she says “I know you can make me pregnant with that necklace of yours. At some point… I want to bear your babies, whenever you’re ready”. You laugh loudly and joyfully at her acceptance of you, and how much she must adore you to say that which strokes your ego to no bounds… but at the back of your mind you have to wonder; exactly how much of what she says is her love and adoration for you, and how much is whatever fucking power you seem to have over people that makes them fall head over heels for you, regardless of who they are. You suppose it’s a moot point, and you suppose you can understand the feeling; your first “meeting” with Jolanda was similar as you felt so incredibly attracted to her, like she was your soul mate in some way, but eventually that seemed to subside. No push such thoughts to the back of your mind and focus on Vivian as she pipes up. “This is a dance that I do when I feel like expressing myself. It’s not of any region; it’s just… pure passion and expression; what I do when I want to feel good, like the blooming flowers in spring. I call it my blossoming rose. It’s corny, I know, but the point is to completely lose yourself in dance and inspire others loose their inhibitions and embrace the dance and just have fun. This is how it goes”. Vivian starts moving her hips, shaking them and rolling her belly like a belly dance, but it evolves into something much more; she puts her hands in the air and running them through her hair, closing her eyes and dipping down low, spreading her legs slightly. Gods, she looks amazing, especially as you watch her grind her hips and crotch in the air, twirling around and spinning three-hundred sixty degrees before throwing her left leg up and actually licking her leg as she pulls it down to sashay to the right, her body gliding across the sky like a breeze carrying a leaf on the wind. She looks at you as she performs, and you get the distinct feeling that maybe she’s putting on a show specifically for you… and you eat it all up with your eyes. She runs her hands over her legs and up her stomach and chest, over her neck and face, leaning back as she runs her hands through her hair and grasps towards the ceiling, and then she takes a turn you did not expect. She smiles and laughs as she twirls around, arms outstretched and hopping backwards and the balls of her feet before doing an impressive front flip, jumping high into the air and landing on her feet before shaking her hips and waving her hands above her head as she slowly turns around. She looks like a child enjoying herself to her fullest, evident by her huge smile, and aside from the front flip the dance is relatively simple, involving mostly just shaking your hips and twirling yourself around and waving your arms and hands like you just don’t care.

You saunter right up to Vivian as she finishes twirling around and stand next to her, smiling and giggling as you bounce your hips at her and knock her aside. She laughs as she regains her balance, and you both start shaking your hips and waving your arms in the air, twirling around, bouncing on your feet, kicking your legs up and spinning on your heels. Vivian adds a new part to the dance as she looks out towards the larger group in the gym, some of which have stopped to observe, and she smiles and brings her hands together towards her lips before splaying them out, open armed as she blows a kiss to the crowd, stepping forward as she does so. You laugh and turn towards the crowd, doing the same, but you also mash your breasts together and wink at the crowd before twirling around, bending over slightly, and spanking your butt out towards the larger group, much to Vivian’s amusement. “Comes on over, everyone!” Vivian yells, cupping her hands together and then waving people over “It’s time to let loose and have some fun!” Hidera, Brija, Lucas, Jeron, and Emma are the first to join in, and Emma sticks close by you for safety and comfort as you both dance together, but when Brija starts to invade your personal space she backs off a little as she knows what is about to happen. Lucas and Jeron dance together while Vivian and Hidera get closer together, which prompts others to join in, a few are inhabitants while some only work for Deidra every now and then for the pay. Vivian grinds her butt against Hidera, and you do the same to Brija, much to her enjoyment as your black-clad half-goblin friend runs her hands over your breasts and digs her hands beneath Skin-Walker to tweak your nipples and tug on your rings. You moan and encourage her the entire time, running your hands through your hair and slipping your left hand into her black leather trousers, quickly finding her bush and rubbing her labia. “I haven’t forgotten that night, you know… the night when you ate me out. Gods, I’ve never scored with a firestorm like you before, but when you ate me out I’ve never felt so good before. You make me crazy with these toys inside you all the time; always wanting it, flaunting your sexy body around, staring at everyone with those rosy lips and smoky, brilliant green eyes… you little cunt tease”. Others start to stare at you in desire and want as you and Brija put on a show, but you don’t care and in fact enjoy the attention. “I think I did a little more than tease your cunt~” you reply in a low rumbling gasping moan “If I remember correctly you were screaming and gasping for breath, and your knees went shaky… just like they are now in front of all these people”. You can feel Brija shift her head and look up, and her face must be a juicy beet red as she clears her throat and removes her hands from inside your leotard, instead placing her left hand over your stomach and tugging at your navel ring while her right hand gets dangerously close to your hood. You revel in the sexual power and dominance you have over her, and over the others as they desire your body, and start to dream up ways to use that to your advantage… to get laid! You and Vivian continue to dance and enjoy yourselves for a while longer before you feel your lust getting the better of you, but before that happens you have the foresight to drag yourself and Vivian away before anything happens, though you would love nothing more than for something to happen.

2:03 pm
~
2:06 pm

“Mmmph~, mmmph~, mmph~! Doesh it feelsh good forsh yoush, too~?”

You don’t really need to ask, given how Vivian can barely hold herself up and grabs at the pearl necklace around her neck. You deepthroat your lover ferociously, enjoying her six inch brown tool that is almost half as thick as your wrist. Her penis is so cute and delicious, and makes you feel so good… you’re glad that you had the idea to give her a taste of what your mouth can do. Especially since you activated the enchantments on both your anal beads and dildo, the pleasure is unreal! You bob your head down her member as bliss wraps around both of you – you stare up into Vivian’s violet eyes and hold her gaze, smiling as her features turn silly and drool leaks from her mouth as she doesn’t quite know how to comprehend the pure ecstasy you’re giving her as you shift your head, having her cock plunge against your left cheek, then back down your throat as you slurp loudly and moan along her member, suction sucking her and causing sound waves to vibrate down her member. You smear the icing on the cake when you gather your magic up and release your magic all along your tongue and inside of your mouth. Vivian screams and grabs your head and tries to force you all the way down, but you don’t budge and instead stay halfway as she shoots her salty, creamy load into your mouth. You swirl your tongue along the underside of her tool and around her crown as she jizzes inside of you, visibly losing her mind as her tongue lolls out of her mouth from the unknown rapture you bestowed upon her. You pull back with a loud, lewd slurp and stand up, pushing her onto the bed and mounting on top of her as you hold her cream in your mouth. You smirk and press your lips against hers, forcing Vivian to moan in a daze as you twine your tongue and her semen in both of your mouths, forcing her to swallow some as you do the same. After a few moments of incredible pleasure in your mouth you pull back, bring Astraea’s pacifier to your mouth, suckle on it for a few moments to let the cool numbness permeate your oral cavity, and then snuggle against Vivian as she recovers. “Well, now that we have that out of the way” you say, nonchalantly and without a care in the world; as if what you did was as normal as saying hello “Let’s see about controlling this lust of mine, eh?” Your lover hugs your head close to hers and laughs loudly; apparently she doesn’t think there’s any controlling you… and by the gods you think she might be right, but you’re at least going to try.

2:12 pm
~
8:22 am

You spend the next few hours trying to control your lust through abstaining from having sex in meditation with Vivian, which in theory should work wonders, but for you it doesn’t. Your mind is just a little too warped for that to do any good; as soon as your lust starts to boil and rise near its limits your mind always wanders towards sex, and at least twice it reached its peak and you jumped Vivian and indulged in her body… much to yours and her delight. However, it defeated the purpose of what you’re trying to accomplish, and it became evident to you both that, as you are now and may be for the rest of your life, you might not be able to control your lust and prevent yourself from losing control. You were disappointed, but not really all too shaken up by it as you certainly don’t mind having sex at this point, but you and Vivian both wanted to find a way to deal with your “condition”, and you both decided that instead of trying to contain your lust to stay in control… why not try to expel it instead? Thus you and Vivian spent the entire day meditating as she tried to show you how to draw on your lust, similar to how you to with your powers, except without hurting anyone. It felt similar to pulling your lust forth when using your burst, but you made sure you didn’t actually cause an explosion from your body since you didn’t feel like ruining your room, or Vivian for that matter. You and Vivian then got some rest and spent the next few days working on expelling your lust and just having fun with her wild and carefree dance. It definitely takes the stress off to just dance without having to worry about anything other than dancing your heart out, and your enthusiasm seemed to be infectious for everyone else as a few of the mansion staff – the maids, cooks, and those that didn’t have sex – heard about the fun you and everyone else was having and showed up to dance their stress away. On the third day you and Vivian wake up and immediately start to meditate, which her rubbing your shoulders sensually as you focus on drawing out your lust, teasing it out bit by bit to get rid of it despite how horny you are.

“You’re doing so well, Colette; I can feel it working. Don’t give up, I believe in you” she whispers into your ear as she continues to rub your shoulders sensually, working out kinks in your neck and shoulders that you didn’t know you had been developing. You moan and keep your eyes closed, smiling as you sit on your anal beads with your legs crossed, completely nude as you feel the warm tingle of lust boiling in your blood, focusing on that tingle and pulling it out from inside your body. Instead of violently pulling it out and brute forcing it like you do with your lust bursts, you instead gently tug and coax it until it’s at the forefront of your mind and body, making you feel warm and tingly all over. In an anti-climactic display you pull it up and out of your body, opening your eyes and moaning as a wave of euphoria washes over you as if you just climaxed, but there’s no mess to speak of besides some sweat. You can see a faint pink mist excrete from your pores, and with it both euphoria and a sense of being drained wash over you, as if that effort exhausts you. You feel a fog lift from your mind as your lust literally expels itself from your body, but that fog is replaced by a little dizziness and weakness in your muscles. “Whoa!” Vivian mutters in wonder “That was… less than I thought it would be, but still so cool! How did you do that? How do you feel?” You push yourself up with effort, your muscles feeling weak; Vivian senses this and grabs you beneath your arms and helps hoist you up. “Thanks” you say with a smile as you slowly turn to face your lover, pecking her on the cheek “I just teased it out, but instead of exploding my power I gently tugged it out. It felt nice, like I was lost in a gentle climax, but boy do I feel weak and drained, almost like I just finished an exhausting workout and I haven’t had a glass of water in hours. Other than that I think I finally figured out a way to keep my lust under control”. Vivian nods in understanding and pride at having helped you, but her eyes seem larger somehow to you and she seems much more fixated on your body than usual, taking in every time little feature as she visually gorges on your body, focusing on your face and eyes. “What?” you finally pipe up with a smirk, placing your hands on your hips and giving her a playfully suggestive look “If you want me to strike a pose so you can get a better look than just say the word, cutie~”. Vivian shakes her head and bites her bottom lip, but blushes a little and blurts out “S-Sorry, well… I’m not really sorry, but for some reason you just seem so much more… I don’t know, persuasive and out there. As if I’m noticing more of you for the very first time. It’s strange, but I think I want to listen to you speak, walk, move, everything. Is that weird?” You cock your eyebrow and smirk at Vivian, bringing your right hand up and bringing your index finger and thumb almost together. “Just a tiny bit” you reply with a laugh “But I enjoy the attention so I guess it’s alright~. Now that we have that out of the way, let’s dance, baby! After a bath of course”.

8:45 am

~

10:09 am

“Come on, everyone now!” you yell as you throw your hands into the air and wave them towards the sky and shake your hips provocatively, dipping low and rolling your belly. You decided to wear an Ornsimun dancing garb consisting of white baggy harem pants that are more likes stockings. Sheer, with gold bands around your ankles and upper thighs with matching baggy sheer white elbow gloves with gold bands around your ring fingers and upper arm. You’re completely barefoot and wear silky white panties and a silky white bra, revealing almost all of your skin without being intentionally slutty. Your breasts jiggle, your hair waves and bobs, and you feel so free! There’s probably a little over a dozen people in the room right now dancing with you and Vivian, including Jeron, Emma, Lucas, Brija, Hidera, Ekkel, and a few others that you’ve seen from time to time. You honestly don’t know how you rounded them all up for some fun, but nobody is complaining, and everyone save for Emma starts dancing very closely and suggestively; Jeron and Vivian rub up against you, and you rub up against them, stroking Jeron’s cock through his trousers as he rubs your butt, and then rubbing Vivian’s flat chest as she runs her hands along your sides at your front and Jeron at your back. The dance is intoxicating, the physical contact is bliss, and you just feel so free and devoid of any bad or violent thought. You just feel on top of the world where everything is alright, everyone is happy, no one wants to hurt one another; they just want to dance and love. You hold onto that feeling with all of your might, feeling like a rose in spring full of warm sunlight, of happiness, of life… and of course you’re incredibly horny and aroused. Spring is after all the season of life, and to create life you need to couple with others in the most wonderful and pleasurable ways possible. You embrace this fact and break away from Jeron and Vivian, twirling and laughing as you throw your arms out, turning towards the group and standing on your tip toes, bringing your hands to your mouth, then extending them outward as you blow a kiss towards them all. The instant your hands leave your mouth your eyes glow a brilliant emerald, your tattoo glows a bright purple, and a pink wave of energy rushes up your body. When you blow the kiss a pink glittery mist sprays from your mouth and envelopes the room, sprinkling over you and everyone else. A wave of gentle euphoria spreads over your body, warming your cheeks and making you feel calm, relaxed, docile, and without an ounce of lust at the moment. The same can be said for the rest of the inhabitants in the room; they look relaxed, peaceful, happy, docile, and they stare up at the ceiling or at themselves in awe as your lust dust sprinkles over them, yet they seem aroused as their cheeks are flush with the telltale signs of their more carnal sides, and they start to grope and touch themselves more suggestively with actually going too far, save for Emma who oddly enough is aroused but doesn’t seem attracted to anyone at all and is content with being by herself and dancing. The others, however, slowly turn their gaze towards you in an almost eerie fashion, but you sense no ill intent in them. Instead you see nothing but one-hundred percent pure affection and attraction.