What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [Demo]

A question for those who have played the demo. Was it distracting at all for the text to be moved around to different parts of the screen so that the images were easier to see, or would your preference be for the normal blue dialogue boxes with the ability to hide the display by pressing the ALT key?

I know I liked it better myself, but wanted to get some feedback from others. (It was tough to find where to put the text in the Grand Master 'examination' scene :p)

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A question for those who have played the demo. Was it distracting at all for the text to be moved around to different parts of the screen so that the images were easier to see
it took a little gettn use to, but i like the way you did that :)

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A question for those who have played the demo. Was it distracting at all for the text to be moved around to different parts of the screen so that the images were easier to see, or would your preference be for the normal blue dialogue boxes with the ability to hide the display by pressing the ALT key?

I know I liked it better myself, but wanted to get some feedback from others. (It was tough to find where to put the text in the Grand Master 'examination' scene :p)
Didn't bother me at all. I think it's a great alternative to removing the box, but if the scene is too big sometimes removing the box would ultimately be the better choice.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

it took a little gettn use to, but i like the way you did that :)
Didn't bother me at all. I think it's a great alternative to removing the box, but if the scene is too big sometimes removing the box would ultimately be the better choice.
Good to hear, since it was a bit of work to test how far I could go with the text before it interfered with the images.

Anyone else?

Last edited:

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First of all,let me congratulate you about your game.You are very talented at art and i hope in story as you progress.
Great 3d elf babe, arrogant, selfish.... i'm waiting to see the falling ;)
Your work, looks indeed very promising!!!

About the text you ask...i like it.

Some thoughts, you may like (or not) :p
1. A shop into the university with clothing,underwear,stockings,boots,high heels with an evil dwarf -ugly and fat- sales man (at patreon, i saw some very interesting outfits).Maybe dildos,handcuffs,ball gag...

2. An old,ugly org janitor with a dog (if you are into bestiality)!!!!

3. A wc cleaner goblin... or two... or three... hehehe

4. Transparent magic effect which Tara can't see!

5. A lot of groping at the hall, from random students or teachers.(I find more arousal half naked or misplaced underwear, than complete naked)

6. Blackmail is a must! (From eye statue pics/vids)

Last, at the lesson of invoking, it can be battle with clothing damage and h-scenes.(I hope you are into egglaying, insects (fly from hounds of the blade game) tentacles e.t.c)

I'm very exciting and waiting to see what will be next :D

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just some thoughts,

how about creating a poll so ppl can vote which part they want to integrate ?

also whatever your choice on scene, for more hardcore scene better to have option to skip it like Combin game

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not a conspiracy nut but this thread has an interesting amount of posts by users that either never posted before or very recently began posting after being registered for a very long time. This game looks interesting, but like any unfinished game I'm going to keep my distance until I can play the "full/complete" version. Still, though, interesting that this thread, out of the thousands of others, spurred people to begin posting on ULMF... :confused:

Krh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Long time listener, first time caller" dealie, possibly.

It was Malise and the Machine that got me to stop lurking, I think. Also got me to go through the hassle of registering for Patreon, so I'll consider MatM an exceptional effort, even if it later went in a direction I don't really care for.

This one just made me want to compliment the author with some words of encouragement, because it pushes several buttons for me.

Debating whether or not Akabur is a scammer, whether Patreon is good or bad, asking questions already answered somewhere (people do read FAQs, shocking, I know), begging for links that either will or won't be posted regardless... all very tempting, but these things I can resist. Another contributing factor is the opportunity to compliment rather than criticize. If I don't like something, I'm not going to post in the vein of "this is irredeemable garbage and you should be sterilized for having created it." Chances are someone else has already made whatever constructive points I might have had to offer, so it's lurking for the most part.

Sorry for the off-topic.

Reepyr, the text box placement didn't bother me. I didn't even notice anything was off with it while playing the demo.

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not a conspiracy nut but this thread has an interesting amount of posts by users that either never posted before or very recently began posting after being registered for a very long time. This game looks interesting, but like any unfinished game I'm going to keep my distance until I can play the "full/complete" version. Still, though, interesting that this thread, out of the thousands of others, spurred people to begin posting on ULMF... :confused:
Strange way to welcome newbies...
I can't see what kind of conspiracy can be made.... like you will donate because someone have good words to say for the game? You play the demo and you decide. Simple as that.
I prefer to read posts,download games and translations!

I love 3d and are hard to find them as games.Malice and the Machine also is into my mind,but haven't play yet....

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

First of all,let me congratulate you about your game.You are very talented at art and i hope in story as you progress.
Great 3d elf babe, arrogant, selfish.... i'm waiting to see the falling ;)
Your work, looks indeed very promising!!!

About the text you ask...i like it.

Some thoughts, you may like (or not) :p
1. A shop into the university with clothing,underwear,stockings,boots,high heels with an evil dwarf -ugly and fat- sales man (at patreon, i saw some very interesting outfits).Maybe dildos,handcuffs,ball gag...

2. An old,ugly org janitor with a dog (if you are into bestiality)!!!!

3. A wc cleaner goblin... or two... or three... hehehe

4. Transparent magic effect which Tara can't see!

5. A lot of groping at the hall, from random students or teachers.(I find more arousal half naked or misplaced underwear, than complete naked)

6. Blackmail is a must! (From eye statue pics/vids)

Last, at the lesson of invoking, it can be battle with clothing damage and h-scenes.(I hope you are into egglaying, insects (fly from hounds of the blade game) tentacles e.t.c)

I'm very exciting and waiting to see what will be next :D
Thank you, I'm happy to hear you like the artwork and character!

1. I hadn't really thought about a vendor/shop, but I certainly had plans for Sinius and Bernal to demand/request some outfit changes that would progress to more revealing outfits as time goes by and Tara becomes more used to being exposed.

2. Let's just say that there Tara might have some troubles in Summoning class at some point :D

3. Well, I do have a 3D model for goblins. Would be a shame not to use them!

4. Yep! This one depends on the clothing model as to what I can do, but there are ones that I can adjust the transparency levels. Perfect for after everyone learns the invisibility spell.

5. Once she has a certain level of experience/corruption and other students notice this, then it would make sense for some students to take advantage of the situation. (especially since she can't really get mad or the curse might trigger)

6. Definitely blackmail ;)

I have vague ideas about a follow up game for after she graduates and goes out into the world where the game would be much more combat-centric and have clothing damage and a BF system. Will be a while before I even start thinking about it though.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

how about creating a poll so ppl can vote which part they want to integrate ?

also whatever your choice on scene, for more hardcore scene better to have option to skip it like Combin game
I will be putting up polls on my patreon page to get direct input from others as to what people want to see most.

I won't have some of the more extreme interests in the game (vore, scat, torture) but I will have to consider something to allow people to avoid scenes like bestiality, if they so desire.

Reepyr, the text box placement didn't bother me. I didn't even notice anything was off with it while playing the demo.
Excellent, looks like I will continue to do it that way from the feedback I've received.

Last edited:
OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All that I can say in regards to this is that I have only ever posted on this site with my Reepyr account (and it is the only one I have). I haven't asked anyone to post anything here, so as far as I can tell these are all real people who have been willing to share their opinion on my demo which I GREATLY appreciate!

I imagine that most regular contributors are like you in that they are more interested in a project that has been around for a while or comes from a known source. I hope that once I complete the game you will give it a shot and enjoy it. :)

Last edited:

Wulfe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think it's pretty easy to explain... As more and more 'western' projects are being developed here and their developers are participating in this community I think you'll see more of us coming out of the woodwork in response.

I've lurked these forums on and off for a few years, but since I don't like Japanese games (or media in general) there wasn't often much to interest me. Just an occasional development thread, or sometimes something new would crop up in a search for "uncensored"... But the boom in western influenced H-games is really starting to pick up, especially from small indie devs, and this place seems like ground zero.

[edit]
Also, grats on the whole "I'm not a conspiracy nut, but let me just imply this conspiracy" tactic. Very classy.

Last edited:

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is it me ? is it me ? please let it be me :)

I only interested with english one which so far this one, Yummy and Combin

I never post anything on Yummy since the demo is quite short so cannot comment and for Combin, I always go thru his blog (since he is not active here)
while for other english like Malise, I'm not interested with that one

also like you mention don't pledge anything until you sure since some of the guys like to commit on date etc but fail to deliver

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Since I am going to have 2 main routes in the game(Sinius/trainer & Bernal/affection), would most people rather have them separate early on so that there would be two distinct playthroughs? Or have them both going on at the same time with the endings determined by which route was more focused on?

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

While I'd prefer the first choice because it would be more neat, I can understand if some people don't want multiple playthroughs in order to get all scenes.

Perhaps you should do a vote.

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since I am going to have 2 main routes in the game(Sinius/trainer & Bernal/affection), would most people rather have them separate early on so that there would be two distinct playthroughs? Or have them both going on at the same time with the endings determined by which route was more focused on?
I prefer in the middle of story, since if too early in the game is somewhat doesn't make sense to choose 1 route from the other

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have them both going on at the same time with the endings determined by which route was more focused on?
i think this would be funner, you might could throw in some jealousy "shrugs", but close to mid ways of the game would be best also.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I prefer in the middle of story, since if too early in the game is somewhat doesn't make sense to choose 1 route from the other
i think this would be funner, you might could throw in some jealousy "shrugs", but close to mid ways of the game would be best also.
While I'd prefer the first choice because it would be more neat, I can understand if some people don't want multiple playthroughs in order to get all scenes.

Perhaps you should do a vote.
Seems like there is interest in both ideas at the moment, I'll keep a tally going if anyone else chimes in with their opinion on this choice. I haven't decided either way so far.

(I checked to see if I could run a poll in this thread but either I don't have enough rep yet or I need a higher post count)

Last edited:

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like there is interest in both ideas at the moment, I'll keep a tally going if anyone else chimes in with their opinion on this choice. I haven't decided either way so far.

(I checked to see if I could run a poll in this thread but either I don't have enough rep yet or I need a higher post count)
If this is your first game, do what seems simplest for you. These games have a way of getting really complicated really fast, so I don't think anyone will complain either way as long as its done rather bug free. Besides, people wanna see the game come out, and nothing rains on that parade like shitty switch and variable operations.

So keep doing what you do. You got potential. :cool: