What's new

RPG Fantia Active [raredrop100] Yume no swimmer

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Dreameater

There was a tweet on March 19th that said something like:
"ここ1カ月ほど頭痛と吐き気でなにも作業ができてませんでした…。原因は『眼精疲労』。ブルーライトカットディスプレイにソフトにメガネかけて作業してもジワジワやられてたんですね。このせいで完成が1カ月ほどずれてしまいますがエタってません!"

If machine translations are right, this means something like:
"I have not been able to do anything with headaches and nausea for the past month. The cause is "eye strain". Even if I worked on glasses on the blue light cut display softly, it was done jiwiwa. Because of that, completion will be off by about a month, but it is not etched!"

Obviously the machine translation missed a few things but it seems like things are going to be delayed a bit. No clue on if it will affect a demo release, but I'd imagine it would take more time since he did change the artstyle for all the major characters.
I think what the sentence actaully saids the creator of this game was feeling sick because of eye strain, have to rest abit and wear eye glasses, the game was near to finish, less then 1 month work left on table or something...

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nobody's updated this in a while, but I'll just say that the developer has been super fucking busy adding in new stuff. There's a couple dozen new images within the past few weeks with a lot of outfits, including just a pool of slime which doubles as a status effect that just kinda lingers after a fight.
He says another trial version will be either at the end of this month or the start of the next.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Nobody's updated this in a while, but I'll just say that the developer has been super fucking busy adding in new stuff. There's a couple dozen new images within the past few weeks with a lot of outfits, including just a pool of slime which doubles as a status effect that just kinda lingers after a fight.
He says another trial version will be either at the end of this month or the start of the next.
^ Welp got hype for nothing lol

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Now their twitter page says something along the lines of a trial planned to be released in about two weeks. That's what the google translation states.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now their twitter page says something along the lines of a trial planned to be released in about two weeks. That's what the google translation states.
yup been following the twitter since I saw this thread, something along the lines of trial 1-2 weeks thanks for patience

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So the guy who made this is alive and tweeting out new game footage, after some unspecified real life absence.
The new footage shows off a separate dungeon from the rest that can makes you level 1 and naked when you go in, where you find items in a somewhat randomly generated dungeon. Kinda neat to have something like that while also having an actual, full game to lean on.
The footage quickly shows off tons of other things, like new clothing, some status effects like what appears to be petrification, and that making a full matching set of clothes unlocks skills based on that outfit, such as a nun and a cowgirl.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah was starting to wonder about this game. Last we knew trial was coming then silence for 2 months lol. Good to see some more gameplay though, interesting dungeon. Hope to see more of this soon.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey, do you like updates? This guy sure likes updates. He shoved out like eight pictures today and talked about a few things.
He wants to finish debugging and get the game out before the end of the year.
The random dungeon has a different town with a different aesthetic every two stratum.
The game has a dialogue system like Morrowind, where you learn phrases and say them to people to ask about them. But if she's drunk or captured, she might forget some.
He also shows off some new outfit pieces, like a schoolgirl outfit, a ninja outfit, various shades of hair dyes, and erotic tattoos.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

More updates. A few more character poses shown off, some extra scenes like having to try lewd armor on in front of the blacksmith, and also a questline that involves finding raped women who turn hostile.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems like he posted some new pictures + all the past pictures in one post in his twitter.

Freedom12312

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Keeping an eye on this. Cute MC, can give her glasses. My cup of tea indeed

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems like he posted some new pictures + all the past pictures in one post in his twitter.

I'd never seen this twitter archive post function until I saw this yesterday. It's pretty handy. Has it been there long? More devs needs to use it.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

November can't come soon enough!

According to his twitter story and battles are done and now he's working on bugs, proofreading and stuff like that. He also said that everything works out he'll have demo somewhere in November.

Last edited:

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Two new post from him.

One is a alleyway gang-bang.

One seems to be the heroine fighting in a arena and being banged.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So a few more status effects on the menus are in, including smelling like sex, pubic hair, mind control to acting like a slut, and pregnancy.
Several of his recent tweets have talked about prepping a demo and what will be in it, like the first three arena fighters and such.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The moron's finally out of the hospital and made another promotional image with even more clothing options, and claims the demo will be within the year.
It's a believable timeframe, but this is also the guy that said we'd have a demo in late June so I have no idea.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Another video for Christmas of a petrification enemy forcing her to strip (in another new outfit) then turning her to stone slowly and being found by a man. The tweet also came with the announcement that there apparently aren't game overs and the game will always continue.