What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] 151匹触手さん (Pokemon dojin RPG)151 Tentacles(new trial released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 151 Monster (The Game)

it's a dead end, there are lengthy "game over" scenes for giving in at the first greeting party and losing at the gym leader.

MasterFs

Reputation score

RGSS-RTP Standard(and then some japanese figures) anyone know whats up?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

shiiiiiiiiiiit

new updates hurray, but by the looks of it on the thread the old saves not load anymore(?)

(haven't downloaded it yet) does this new update has save files? if not, anybody with save files from this new update?

thi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So here's a dumb question:

How do you go about unzipping the file such that the audio files keep their names preserved in Japanese? I tried changing to Japanese language in Win7 and unzipping, no dice. I tried opening WinRAR through applocale, and the filenames are still gibberish-ized.

I wouldn't even mind, except that not having the audio files appears to break the game outright. :-\

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

did you download while in Japanese b/c if you didnt the content get scramble too.

Slavegurl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys, is there a translation patchy thingy for this game :)??? <3

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Anyone have a save file after beat the first gym and the girl?

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you play this game? I can't figure out how to beat second fight (5 tentacle monster in a row).

Is there a guide somewhere?

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you play this game? I can't figure out how to beat second fight (5 tentacle monster in a row).

Is there a guide somewhere?
you get an item that looks like an acorn, you can equip it and it will heal your tentacle once, should be enough to beat it.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

There are some tips on these pages. Anyway, after fight ash (pig) you earn a card or tm (i get it when i lost), use it and tehn go to the creepy house with the silver girl. There at the second option you can put a different attack to your creaturs. Look for one than have a "C" symbol and put it at your monster. This attack is like recover (heal half your hp) with this you can easily beat the five monsters.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There are some tips on these pages. Anyway, after fight ash (pig) you earn a card or tm (i get it when i lost), use it and tehn go to the creepy house with the silver girl. There at the second option you can put a different attack to your creaturs. Look for one than have a "C" symbol and put it at your monster. This attack is like recover (heal half your hp) with this you can easily beat the five monsters.
Thanks, it was quite efficient.

But would you happen to know what keyword would help me find the tips giving arround this thread?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Check pages 8,9 and 16 for tips about the last two battles.

Post 185 at page 13 have tips about the different smut.

Using Ctr will allow you to skip the huge amount of text without press the options than could make you get a bad end. Like example when you get inside the town with the girl wearing the skimpy swimsuit you could accept to be the sex slave from the whole town when you press the top option two tiems. Once done this you will be unable to leave the town and even when there are a lot of H events you will need to start a new game or use a safe point before go inside.

Last edited:

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys just asking if there's anyway to view the CG, because when I've downloaded the latest version but there's a restriction Like not available during trial version (pop up)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dear god, i give up in this game, cg is really nice and all. Sad that i don't understand 100% japanese so the long dialogues won't be just text for me. Couldn't even beat the 1st ''gym leader'' because insta-killing me in 1 hit (mostly because i tried to play the game without walkthrough or reading this threadand) maybe give it a chance other time

Hi guys just asking if there's anyway to view the CG, because when I've downloaded the latest version but there's a restriction Like not available during trial version (pop up)
this is an ''incomplete'' rpg sorta like ''VH'', adding stuff later updates, etc. (i think)

Tomama

Reputation score

Hey guys! Where can i find the download of this game?

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

after a couple tries I managed to beat the gym leader

enjoy

Attachments

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Game is easy to beat even without japanese language skills, but author has stopped working on the as far as I know.
Probably somebody already mentioned it, or, maybe I am mistaken and after someone tell me, that he is up again, this person will make a happiest man ever.
Art style is truly amazing, and author was planning to add animations...
Current version kinda bugged. I wish, that some group of ppl with money try to bring author back and support him, but unfortunately it looks like the same situation with this author . Enjoy my AWFUL English.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i doubt the artist gave up on the game it's just he has the habit of only updating it every 1-2 years
thanks for the save there

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What can we do after the gym leader? The only things I've managed to find so far is that you can do the jobs still, but trying to leave will just result in a 2-way path with both paths blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.