What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] 151匹触手さん (Pokemon dojin RPG)151 Tentacles(new trial released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 151 Monster (The Game)

Where did you get that from?
I don't know actually. It was in my inventory when I looked. Not sure if you start with it or find it somewhere honestly.

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just want to hop in here and say I reaaaaally hope this catches on:

"tentaclemon"

Lawl, awesome. :) On a side note, I just recently got physical copies of this guys doujins (most of them, I'm only missing like the first two he ever drew). Uber!

I'd honestly pay this guy money personally if he'd hardcore get into completing this game. Seriously...like I'd throw hundreds of dollars at him to get a good game with his artwork in it...but oh well.

gnolnihs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just want to hop in here and say I reaaaaally hope this catches on:

"tentaclemon"

Lawl, awesome. :) On a side note, I just recently got physical copies of this guys doujins (most of them, I'm only missing like the first two he ever drew). Uber!

I'd honestly pay this guy money personally if he'd hardcore get into completing this game. Seriously...like I'd throw hundreds of dollars at him to get a good game with his artwork in it...but oh well.
There isn't enough people that would though. I wish it was there easy to get people to make crap.

Jordan Sphinx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Foamy111: Are you still looking for that save file? I managed to beat that boss (Takeshi's the easy part, actually). See attached.
I played this game last fall, and I really like it a lot, but man, that boss is way too hard! I made a video of my fight, if anyone's interested in my strategy.
videobam.com /LxFhQ
It's a pyrrhic, but repeatable victory. Sorry about the url there, but I'm still new. Anyway, I can't wait for this game's final version!

Attachments

DrZenigata

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I uh...I seriously hope this game comes out soon. I'm really looking forward to it

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I uh...I seriously hope this game comes out soon. I'm really looking forward to it
Took him like 5+ years from his first release till an update with a few extra events extra from the demo (not much), wouldn't expect another small demo release till near 2020 unless someones paying him to make it or something.

Eumel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone reupload the demo?
thanks in advance

hotkuto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone reupload the demo?
thanks in advance
I posted a link one page back...
although that one doesn't have the gallery fix and the reason the file size is 300ish is that the DL got bundled with a demo of a non-h side-scrolling touhou based game...
try highlighting my previous post if you can't see it... (^,^)

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anybody post gallery fix?

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anybody post gallery fix?
The galley fix (that I last saw) doesn't really help, because it still doesn't show the pics from the scenes you can get in the game, and the 4 "animated test sex scenes" at the end of the demo.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don't kill me for this.

Whenever I try to play any game that has the orange star icon in it, like Queen Oppala or this one it will tell me that I need RGSS RTP Standard and a bunch of japanese stuff. I am well aware that I need RPG Maker to play it, and I'm pretty sure that I've downloaded all of them, but just in case could anyone put up a link to the exact RPG Maker that I need? Or what I'm doing wrong? It would be greatly appreaciated. Thanks in advance.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You need the XP verison RTP of RPG Maker if I recall correctly.

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You may want to try cutting the .dll file and moving it to a folder outside the folder it was originally in. Not sure what the reasoning behind it was, but it worked for me for 99% of the 'orange stars'.

Brat0K18

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you beat the boss in the third town? First guy is no big deal, but the woman's last tentacle is stupid strong.

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you beat the boss in the third town? First guy is no big deal, but the woman's last tentacle is stupid strong.

It's not really hard,

From what i did was

-Own 4 hogimonster (or tentacles monsters)
-1:Tanker
-Rest: attackers Etc

Anyway, job of the tanker is to poison the girl's monster (i believe she own 3)

uhh... hold up ill go check my precious save files on which Type of hogimonster (or w.e they're called in the manga) to use

*Edit*

i had Type: 10, 5, 2, 7

10 and 7 from the store
5 is the hijack one u said u paid for from when u from go into the monster store
2 is ur main or at least is the main i picked

Anyway now...

i used 10, 7 to take down the 1 monster with ease using 7's confuse attack (or least i think it was 7)

then i used 10's mega drain attack or some other strong move ()

For the girl's 2nd monster, i believe i used my bait tank 5 to get killed or take the most damage of her 2nd monster attack

then i switch and attack it with 7, i use 7 to damage it as most as i can before it's dead and switched to 10 *Also, use 7 confuse attack as much as possible*
if ur lucky number 10 will survive and defeat her 2nd one, if not bring out ur main tentacle monster (my was again 2)

kill her 2nd one with ease and move on with the 3rd annoying one.

Use ur regeneration/healing move (if u have 2) right away to save ur PP on ur main healing skill.

Constantly switch from attack to healing when u need to
BTW, it is very important if u still have ur 5 monster alive because the girl monsters are *Ghost Types* and 5 is a *Normal type* meaning that HER MONSTER CAN NOT HURT YOU on some moves and u can hurt her *Maybe, i dont remember that part*

Least that was i did when i beat the girl, although i don't remember if everything in here was correct, anyway After the game, there's not much but a debugging room or something, that girl is the last boss of the demo/trial *Actually, since i went back, there's 2 scenes that i remember, 1 is the bed room scene where our heroine *Thanks* her monster in her bedroom and her leaving town scene*

Plz feel free to avoid this guide if u keep on losing, i only restated what i did and think i remembered doing

Last edited:

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dunno if this helps folks any, but it took me a while to hunt this link down, it seems to be the last working one:

If I'm not suppose to post a link to depositfiles, I apologize. Also, this is not my link.

milili

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks like new version can be downloaded from author blog

moemoemoemoe.sakura.ne.jp

Status
Not open for further replies.