What's new

R.I.P Nyaa/Sukebei

Status
Not open for further replies.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: R.I.P Nyaa/Sukebei

Meanwhile RIP anime in central/eastern europe, we never had legal alternatives to began with and now getting something in decent quality will be pain in the ass too...

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it just me or did Bakabt just go down too.
According to , 24-48h downtime for maintenance/server upgrade.
And site went accounts only, guess to avoid reporting.

sp_

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's time to move to a system like ipfs. We can't tolerate a single point of failure any longer.

https: ipfs.io

It's not hard to get started. Run a node, add a file, share the hash.
The content can now be accessed using that hash, from anywhere, securely, permanently, forever.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bad time for maintenance.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

wel.. r.i.p,
but i don't see the problem

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For games the Chinese will save us!

eyny

Dastun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Shit, hope an alternative pops up eventually, Nyaa was easily the best site I had to get anime and games.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

like dracula said in castlevania symphony of the night:

This cannot be!! NOOOO!!!

T_T

Rest in peace nyaa :(

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a sad day :(

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For games the Chinese will save us!

eyny
Not this time, apperntly chinese is also going to take down online adult media, specially the kind that require money transfare, so envy is going to be having a hard time for next few monthes if not to be force close down.

Fojos

Reputation score

Fuck the European union. Only reason Le Pen should win so we can finally be rid of this shit.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck the European union. Only reason Le Pen should win so we can finally be rid of this shit.
NO FUCKING WAY!

Europe is not perfect but Le Pen will not rule european commission. If she win, she will rule France and it will be a complete disaster for my country.

Ho, and it seem you are not aware what she said last days: She didn't want to quit Europe anymore! No more Frexit! No more destruction of Europe!

On the other hand, there is a lot to lose for France (Gay marriage, abortion, racism, women's right...) so no, not her! (And I don't find Macron very reliable
too)

Sorry for the disgression and I know it's not the place to discuss politics but I'm afraid about the people thinking far right party is a good idea. It's an awful things and history (if it was a person) could facepalm itself, it look like this:

ddavid112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn it! Dark times ahead my friends. And it will not stop here I am afraid. On the Europe subject. It is so funny hearing any politican cry about the EU. They made it a bureaucratic nightmare to do anything then they bitch about it. No wonder they could not handle the refugees properly.

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

GameFAQs' Anime and Manga - Other Titles is... well, was talking about this as well.

Not this time, apperntly chinese is also going to take down online adult media, specially the kind that require money transfare, so envy is going to be having a hard time for next few monthes if not to be force close down.
talking about ?

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

GameFAQs' Anime and Manga - Other Titles is... well, was talking about this as well.

talking about ?
e
No, I am talking about streaming media censerships on adulthood media data. It was starting in last month, currently affecting bilibili, acfun and serveal streaming media, but could be happening also on other media outlet such as envy because of the nature of these forums spread adulthood media data.

FileXXX

Reputation score

(crawls out of lurker hole) Well I don't know if this matters, but many of the 18+torrents found on sukebei can also be found on anime sharing, but I didn't really confirm how far back and how many.

For directions: Go to anime sharing home> look for the category in blue called downloads and requests> then click on the thread named torrents. This should now show recent treads for some torrents. I clicked on a random 1 month old magnet from new dragon and it still worked.

Another way: Google "anime sharing torrents".> click the 1st site you see > click torrents near the top of the page (should be above the thread title and between two arrows). Then you're there.
(P.S. I mainly found hentai and games, but I found no JAV like sukebei had :(. BTW sorry for no link I haven't posted enough;-;) (crawls back into lurker hole)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm sad.
It was my main source of subbed H anime :/

AS isn't bad but way too much dead link and multiple host with file cut down to multiple part or set to premium user only...

Regarding FileXXX comment, AS torrents are here :

but AS is Anime work in the broad term : anime / manga / game (and the Hentai version of course), you won't found JAV there.

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whelp. Guess this was a long time coming.
Best tool for a lurker like me. Ty for the update on Nyaa though, didn't
put too much thought into why it would go down other then
the usual legal crap torrent sites have to go through. To all you
other lurkers out there, check out AS (Anime Sharing). Their website
isn't too bad to navigate, that way nobody spams for links even worse
then what we get in our threads.

Lets hope somebody else gets adventurous and we get another decent torrent site rocking.

Till then,
Cheers
-Striker-

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Confirmed dead for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.