What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Pon's Lab ] [ ポンズラボ] J*Fight / J○Fight R159903 RJ159903

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: JC Fight

Yes, partial translation link is down. Need new :)

nsfwgamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a link for the partial translation?
EDIT: nvm I found it on Rrezz's Sig

Last edited:

xshadow15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get to slums for the Fubuki-Shuu Event?

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the condition to unlock endings in this game? So far I can only get the department store head one even though all the event shown by pressing E key are already marked as complete.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know the condition to unlock endings in this game? So far I can only get the department store head one even though all the event shown by pressing E key are already marked as complete.
Some give you options on how to solve/end them. Dunno if it's an ending but:

You can choose whether or not to go out with the childhood friend, I bailed on him for being a jerk and just generally not wanting to date as a dude as a female character. Ended up with the old guy ending too because his seemed fairly harmless at the time and I thought he'd give me something. Pretty misleading ending but oh well... I wanted to finish the quest but he would just keep asking me to be "friends", finally accepted.

So I think ending them forces you into or out of certain endings. So you're probably locked out of other endings if they're already completed. Off the top of my head, Nakai had an option near the end too, dunno if that can change things as well. I never found a job for Miyoko but I'm guess she can become a slut with you or something. I didn't notice anything with the other arena contestants before completion though.

Sorry I can't be more help, retesting things would be really difficult/time consuming with this game. Maybe people will at least avoid the old man unlike us and find something different.

Last edited:

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some give you options on how to solve/end them. Dunno if it's an ending but:

You can choose whether or not to go out with the childhood friend, I bailed on him for being a jerk and just generally not wanting to date as a dude as a female character. Ended up with the old guy ending too because his seemed fairly harmless at the time and I thought he'd give me something. Pretty misleading ending but oh well... I wanted to finish the quest but he would just keep asking me to be "friends", finally accepted.

So I think ending them forces you into or out of certain endings. So you're probably locked out of other endings if they're already completed. Off the top of my head, Nakai had an option near the end too, dunno if that can change things as well. I never found a job for Miyoko but I'm guess she can become a slut with you or something.
Huh, so I guess choosing a wrong choice in a particular character stories will locked you out of their ending, since their story never intersect anyway. Ugh, I don't want to replay this game.
I actually tried etigoya's save and found out that he had unlocked ending with the old guy and the owner of the arena, so either you can unlock all the ending under a specific condition, or you some ending locked another ending and some don't.

Picked the first option at the end of Nakai's story and didn't get her ending :(
Also talk to Miyoko after you unlock the soapland job, wait for a few days and there will be an event in the soapland with her (no CG, tho)

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How many actual endings are there for this? So far I've only seen two, 1 is to help the yakuza guy and the other being "adopted" by the older rich man.

So far only missing 2 cgs(1 being locked out since I finished the npc's questline before being "slut") and the other is suppose to be a "shower at home" scene. Any idea how to do that?

Farsinian

Reputation score

How many actual endings are there for this? So far I've only seen two, 1 is to help the yakuza guy and the other being "adopted" by the older rich man.

So far only missing 2 cgs(1 being locked out since I finished the npc's questline before being "slut") and the other is suppose to be a "shower at home" scene. Any idea how to do that?
I got the shower scene by using the shower at home after having sex in low-lust innocent, high-lust innocent, and slut forms. I'm not sure if you need to do all three or just the low-lust innocent one.

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I finished this game now thanks to the full translation it was quite a bit more fun. But I still am missing a lot of scenes. Anyone have a full save with all scenes unlocked in the phone?

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I feel like an idiot after this was answered but how the hell do you dye your hair? I have my morality at 0 and all the neccessary items, even had a dialogue where she says it may be time to change look but the bathroom mirror does nothing, do I need to do an especific event or increase other stat?

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, I got it, I think I needed to fuck.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you change your appearance? I checked the walkthrough, but I didn't get an option to change.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you change your appearance? I checked the walkthrough, but I didn't get an option to change.
If you mean become a gyaru, then I had this problem, too. You can't be a virgin and go gyaru, so you might as well not do a virgin run.