Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JC Fight

Seem's interesting, might test it :eek:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've been looking all over Wolf Editor for the rest of the stats on her phone and guess what I just found? thats right, the answers to the questions when she's at school. I'm just going to translate the write answer cause its like actual knowledge stuff. shit like "What's the largest continent on Earth, and What's are the 3 largest religions?"

I still haven't found the rest of the phone stats, if I can't find them by 12:00 PST I'll just go ahead and release what I have. Which is Items, Base States, Clothes, and her Phones Contact list.

Also I have a special surprise for the title screen. I think you're all going to like it... or not... I don't know what you're all into... :D

Kthxbai.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I absolutely recommend checking this game out.
I was a little put off by the art at first, but it has really grown on me.
Gameplay-wise, it slightly reminds me of the last 2 acerola games - you're on a somewhat small map, but with lots to do.
The fighting system is a lot more fun than the usual RPG-Autobattle-Stuff.

I just wish the transformation (ganguro-thingy) wasn't mandatory.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, your doing a translation Rrezz?

Rrezz

Reputation score

Oh, your doing a translation Rrezz?
Yes. I've found a good number of things, but not everything. I don't think I'll be able to find her H Stats anywhere.

*Edit* Alright well I just fucked something up and broke the game. I'm going to start with a fresh copy and just transfer what I have over, and then upload it...

Last edited:

Rrezz

Reputation score

Alright here it is, the partial translation for JC Fight. Things that have been translated are Items, Clothes, Contact list, Base Stats and the answers to the questions when she's at school. Things I wasn't able to translate are her H Stats and other stats on her phone. I'll probably look for it later, but its not super important.
To install all you have to do is very carefully copy the files over to the Data folder and replacing the preexisting ones. That's it, very simple. No extracting, no decrypting just copy, paste and enjoy.
There's a little something special on the title screen I think you'll enjoy.
Have Fun

Kthkbai

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save with unlocked CG perhaps? :D

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heres my save, im missing 1 cg at the very bottom and no idea what it is. maybe a few other things too, but no idea what they are either :p

Rrezz

Reputation score

Heres my save, im missing 1 cg at the very bottom and no idea what it is. maybe a few other things too, but no idea what they are either :p

The one CG you are missing is titled "Personal Information Completion Reward." Don't know what would give it though.
while searching for the other stats I did find the Events and CGs options, as well as the Roster information. I'll probably translate those later as they're not super important.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what you have to do the max values climb higher?

War Your values are not higher

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright here it is, the partial translation for JC Fight. Things that have been translated are Items, Clothes, Contact list, Base Stats and the answers to the questions when she's at school. Things I wasn't able to translate are her H Stats and other stats on her phone. I'll probably look for it later, but its not super important.
To install all you have to do is very carefully copy the files over to the Data folder and replacing the preexisting ones. That's it, very simple. No extracting, no decrypting just copy, paste and enjoy.
Have Fun

Kthkbai
Thanks, this'll help a lot.

Still struggling working out what's going on though. I always have trouble hooking Wolf games. I've got a code that's better than nothing, but only barely.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Have Fun

Kthkbai
Tks a lot, that saves my @ss! I still cant hook wolf games with ATGH :(

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tks a lot, that saves my @ss! I still cant hook wolf games with ATGH :(
It works for me but occasionally will only catch the first bit of text out of a line of text. Pretty frustrating. Thanks to Etigoya's guide I don't really need it, but story at least provides some context that makes things a lot more enjoyable.

edit: of course, also thanks to Rrezz's PT

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

etigoya Thanks^^

department store (2nd area) can use $ up training area's equipment (up max status can training)

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Made a cheat table for this, it has all the battle stats, time, money, and the reason, lust, intelligence, and charm stats.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

I really enjoyed this game, but I feel vaguely cheated that there was no in-game event quite like the title pic actually within the game. I'm quietly hoping that there are content updates in the future.

SweetStep

Reputation score

I really enjoyed this game, but I feel vaguely cheated that there was no in-game event quite like the title pic actually within the game. I'm quietly hoping that there are content updates in the future.
The one where her legs are spread? i got it by losing in the arena to i think the 2-star guy. It was the 2nd H scene i saw.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Small necro, but I couldn't figure out how to finish the Yakuza request for a log of all 63 residents in the town. I ended up at 62 but couldn't finish the last one since I've visited every house I could.

The walkthrough mentions a computer, but I've not been able to get it to work. There must be an intelligence requirement some where but I don't know how high the value has to go.

I know completing the game unlocks all the CGs, but I wanted to see the dialogue for myself.

Edit: Never mind, there was an intelligence requirement before the PC could be used. Confirmed it for myself on the creator's blog.

Last edited:

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is a relly cool game i loved it.
But the walktrough didnt help and the translation didnt so here is my problem how do the protagonist can dye her hair because it seems there is a prerequirement but i dont know wich is it,i tried a lot of stuff but nothing worked lechery at 100 moral at 0 but still nothing the time it changed because i have a save with her dyed her was random i started the game normally but instead of letting the others beat me what i did was train for several days after that i winned the battles and when i fighted the blonde girl after that at the next day i talked to her appeared 2 options at the beggining after that appeared 3 options i selected the second and blonde but those options dont appear in new game so how you can dye her hair because even with max moral she dyed her hair so it seem is either smething hidden i did or it was a bug