T1

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pokemon CYOAS by Fanta

-3 big group, T1 the next town

Summer walked over to the girl who was waving her over. Summer looked over the girl who was a bit older than her and dressed in the shorts skirt she had ever see even shorter than hers. The skirt was just long enough to hide the strip of her thong unless she bent down. Summer eyed her dress with awe when the girl turned around and reached down to retrieve her little penguin pokemon Summer saw that the girl was wearing a very thin thong which just barely covered her neather regions.

"HEY nice spikes. Oh cool so you got an egg as well as a starter pokemon thats awesome. So my name is dawn this is Brock and this piplup. Oh and that guy over there talking to that black hooded guy is Ash. We were wondering if you wanted to come with us since your just starting out you might not know everything about the world around you. Said the girl pointing out her friends introducing them in turn.

"Uhh Hi my name is Summer. That would be nice ummm could I see if my friend would like to come first? asked Summer twisting a spiked portion of her hair a bit.

"Sure thats fine." Dawn said winking

"take your time." grumbled Brock through his slanted stare of which Summer could not tell where he was looking.

Summer waved a quick goodbye and ran across the grounds to where Henry and Ash were still talking. Summer walked up in time to hear henry say "Well I am heading to the next town as well, so I see no need that we can't travel together until then and after my gym battle I will battle with you."

"Oh great I was just going to ask if you would travel with them. said Summer with a surprise.

"well lets go then said Ash picking up his pack which was resting at his feet.

The group then began to travel to the next town which was some walking distance away. The traveled for hours until the sun begn to set in which they walked off the side into the woods to set up camp. The group soon set out their bedrolls in a circle around a warm fire. The group then let out their pokemon to allow them to stretch and eat. Brock produced food for everyones pokemon while Dawn set up a small collaspable table to eat on. Henry and Ash began cooking a simple stew for the group. Summer sat on the ground petting her poochyena's head with the egg tucked neatly between her eggs.

When the need to go to the bathroom hit Summer "I'll be going to the bathroom" said Summer jacking her thumb behind her. Summer then walked out of the small clearing of the camp and headed towards a secluded section of the woods.

Summer quickly releaved herself and began to step out of the bush when all of a sudden She feel onto the ground with her skirt still at her knees.Ow! said Summer rubbing her head from the fall. She reached down to pull up her skirt when she noticed that her skirt was gone."Where the hell?" questioned Summer pulling herself upright began shifting through the bush for it. "where the hell is it. becoming angered Summer swung hand through the leaves when all of a sudden her arm was pulled into the bush. Summer managed to pull herself out of the bush but some how her shirt had slipped off her and into the bush. "You got to be kidding me! said Summer now only in her underwear, socks and shoes.

Summer reached for her shirt when a part of the bush grabbed her arm. "TANGELA!" screamed the plant as two eyes poped open in front of Summer. The bush reached out with more vines and pinned the rest of Summer's limbs and spread them apart. more vines made their way up to Summer's panties and bra.

ACK! No get off! yelled Summer struggling against her bindings "I won't let ymhmmhhhm. Summer was interrupted by another vine which formed a gag around her mouth with the end of the vine stuffing itself inside of her mouth.

The tangela now silencing Summer began to remove her underwear and shoes but left her socks threw them away. Summer was now completely naked except for her socks. Tangela then produced more vines from itself which then proceded to clasp around Summer's breast and enter her pussy and anus. Summer gave a cry of pleasure and pain as the vines began to move faster. The vines continued to pleasure Summer getting faster and faster until Summer orgasmed the juices of her pussy gushed out drippy down her leg. Her anus began to squeeze from the orgasm causing the vine that was in there to slow and cause Summer pain.

Summer gave a scream from the overwhelming of both pleasure and pain but it was instantly muffled by the vine in her mouth. Tangela sensing her scream moved more of the vine into Summer's mouth. The vine in her mouth started to reach the back of her mouth casuing Summer to gag a bit. Tangela continued to enter all of Summer's holes and squeeze her breasts. As Tangela began to slow Summer tried once more to free her self but to no avail. Then tangela brought out a different vine from its tangled regions. The vine was larger than the rest and had a small opening at the end a wierd bioluminous fluid was excreting from thhe tip almost like pre-cum. Then Summer realized it was pre-cum struggling against the vines pinning her and pleasuring her Summer tried to free herself. The dick vine slowly raised itself over Summer's nude body and Summer followed it know what would happen she closed her eyes and tried to imagine it wasn't happening.

The vine began to pulse and large amounts of the glowing pre-cum began to drip tangela gave out a call of pleasure and the stream of green cum burst out of the vine like a fire hose the rest of tangela's vines retreated back into the mass of vines just before the cum hit Summer allow her to gasp a large amount of air. The vine soaked Summer's hair and rinsed down her body. The green cum continued to spray for a full minute as the vine moved down Summer's limp body. Summer couldn't continue holding her breath and was forced to gulp down a large protion before it passed her face and she was able to breath normally. Summer then became very sleepy and the last thing she saw before she collasped was a bright white light of tangela evolving.

Summer woke to find herself lying in a large amount of green glowing cum. Her body was covered in a thick layer of it as well. Her hair had stayed in its liberty spikes and were now glowing a bright green. Summer quickly found her clothes which were layed just outside of the puddle of cum. Summer's socks were now a light glowing green color having been stained by the bioluminous cum. Summer looked around wondering what to do.

Summer Hair in liberty spikes that glows green from cum
wearing: only socks! other clothes laying next her-> top:red v neck shirt, DD sized bra waist: plaid red/black mini skirt, panties
Hygiene and Hunger: covered in green glowing cum (Head to toe), beginning to hunger
Mood:confused and scared
Pack: bed roll,2 piece green swim suit, black rain coat, food(8 meals), change of clothes

cargo jeans(black) and t-shirt (red)

and first aid kit
items: 5 pokeballs and pokedex (identifies pokemon) at camp
pokemon: Poochyena (lvl 8) resting at camp
blue and white egg (warming by campfire)
at camp

What does Summer do?
1.seek out a place to wash (clean off all the cum and wash/ will return hair to normal)
2.try and wipe self clean (clean most of the cum but will still be in places Summer can't see or reach)
3.just dress and head back to camp (will glow and have some explaining to do)

-just realized forgot to choose shoes so what shoes does Summer wear?
1.boots (color)
2.flip flops (color)
3.ankle high (color)
4.other (color)

question-Do you want description of regular pokemon battles?
1.yes
2.no
3.only Summer's

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

1 or 3

-1,2 (depend who battle) and of course than 3

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm... I don't think Summer would be content with simply wiping herself off, but on the other hand, I don't think Summer would want to give up her fancy hairstyle just yet... what to do, what to do...

Bah. 1 - she finds someplace to wash up properly. She'll just have to get some more hair gel later.

Footwear... 4 - red-and-white sneakers. Good for walking or running, comes off easily, not so good for hiking or climbing.

Regular pokemon battles... 3 - just describe Summer's. That's who we're interested in, after all. The others can happen, and we should see the results ("Summer looks over... Pikachu is eyeing a fallen Beedrill suspiciously, while Piplup continues pecking at its foe."), but only describe them if Summer's got nothing better to do than watch.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

3 - Summer is likely to get raped again if she doesn't head straight back to camp. She can just pass it off that a strange pokemon attacked her and splattered her with this gunk, no need to explain more. Can wash with the girl nearby and some pokemon to guard her.

1 - Boots are always good for heavy traveling. Wearing some of the other choices is a surefire way get countless blisters and other not-fun problems.

2, I guess. Or if this isn't what you had in mind for 2, then make this option 4. - Battles should be described based on how important and noticeable they are. A bunch of idiot kids waving their first pokeballs around is a boring battle. Even Summer just having an everyday fight will get to be boring. Important battles, like Gym Leader fights (which are by default meant to be big epic clashes of powerful trainers), or against someone who intends to rape Summer (Even if it's not her fighting, like if Brock is defending her honor or something), would best be described.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

1. More pokerape please >:3
Boots
And Only Summer's battles. If we want to Ash and the gang's we can just watch the anime :p

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

3 - Summer is likely to get raped again if she doesn't head straight back to camp. She can just pass it off that a strange pokemon attacked her and splattered her with this gunk, no need to explain more. Can wash with the girl nearby and some pokemon to guard her.

1 - Boots are always good for heavy traveling. Wearing some of the other choices is a surefire way get countless blisters and other not-fun problems.

2, I guess. Or if this isn't what you had in mind for 2, then make this option 4. - Battles should be described based on how important and noticeable they are. A bunch of idiot kids waving their first pokeballs around is a boring battle. Even Summer just having an everyday fight will get to be boring. Important battles, like Gym Leader fights (which are by default meant to be big epic clashes of powerful trainers), or against someone who intends to rape Summer (Even if it's not her fighting, like if Brock is defending her honor or something), would best be described.
This.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1, 1 Black, 3.

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-1 wash time, black boots, Summer view point only.

Summer scooped the bioluminous cum from Summer's ears. Clearing the passageways allowed Summer to hear a nearby stream. Great I can get rid of this disgusting mess. thought Summer. Summer quickly tore off her ruined socks and tossed them into the forest,though the socks could be still seen glowing. Summer now fully nude followed the sounds orgin. Summer deeped her bare foot into the water and quickly withdrew it. "Brrrr this is going to be cold." said Summer stepping into the water. Instantly a shiver ran straight up Summer's body. Summer continued sliding her feet across the smooth pebble bottom when all of a sudden her feet didn't touch anymore. With a cry Summer went under the deep middle of the stream bed. A few seconds later Summer's head rose above the water coughing and sputtering.

Summer opened her eyes to see the large amount of green glowing cumwash down stream in a large collective amounts."At least I got rid of all the cum now. stated Summer pushing her now ungelled hair out of her face. Summer scrubbed her hair to make sure she got all of the mess of gel and cum out of it. Summer then rubbed her very sore orifices to make sure the cold water got the mess that seemed to steal remain there Summer continued rubbing crevasses of her body. Soon the last of the luminescent cum floated away and Summer got out of the chilly water into the now freezing night air.

"ach!" said Summer wrapping her arms around her and rushing back to the glowing clearing where her clothes remained. Summer arrived and pulled her bra and top on but when she made to grab for her panties and skirt she couldn't find them. "Where the hell?" said Summer searching the area. Summer saw a large piece of her plaid skirt lying just outside of the clearing. Summer headed to the piece but as she reached down to pick it up a large purple rat jumped out and grabbed the cloth in its mouth. through the cloth the rat gave a angry call "RATTA!" and ran away from Summer's outreached hand. Summer's head dropped into her chest as she realized what had happened while she was away. Pokemon had used her bottoms to stuff their nests and now Summer was without anything to cover her nude nether regions. Summer knew she could not head back to camp without something to cover up.

Summer headed to camp anyways because she didn't want to stay out in the open forest without at least her poochyena to guard her. Summer arrived at the outskirts of the camp the fire had dimmed down to warm coals and all the other pokemon were gone except for Summer's her egg was being cradled by Henry's sleeping form. Summer hid behind a tree nearest to Dawn's sleeping form when she noticed that her poochyena had stirred from her slumber and was walking over to Summer. "Poochyena STOP! Wake up Dawn for me please I need to speak with her." whispered Summer waving her hand to stop poochyena.

poochyena instantly obeyed and quickly walked over to Dawn's form and nudged her awake."Wha..Poochyena what do you want? Is Summer not back yet?" asked Dawn sitting up right from her bedroll. Summer quickly got Dawn's attention "SUMMER? what are you doing? ooooooo *giggle* said Dawn. You went for a little dip and found that your clothes went missing. reasoned Dawn with a smirk.

"yeah thats exactly what happenned. Do you have anything I can wear? asked Summer embarrased not wanting to tell of what really happened to her.

Yeah hold on. said Dawn walking over to her pack. "You can wear the clothes my MOM... gave me when I first started out. groaned Dawn pulling out a red knee length skirt and some plain white panties. Dawn threw them to Summer's privacy tree and Summer grabbed them and pulled them on weaving her boots through her new clothes.

Summer came out from behind the tree now fully dressed. Dawn went right back to her bedroll and laid down. Summer walked to her pack and bedroll and rolled it out poochyena managed to somehow get Summer's egg from Henry without disturbing him and bring it over to Summer. "Thanks girl. whispered Summer pulling herself into the bedroll patting poochyena and craddling the egg and driffted off to sleep.

Summer green hair back to normal shoulder length
wearing: top:red v neck shirt, DD sized bra waist: red knee high skirt, panties feet: black boots
Hygiene and Hunger: hungry, clean
Mood:exhausted
Pack: bed roll,2 piece green swim suit, black rain coat, food(8 meals), change of clothes

and first aid kit
items: 5 pokeballs and pokedex (identifies pokemon)
pokemon: Poochyena (lvl 9) resting with Summer looky level UP
blue and white egg (cradled in Summer's sleeping arms) beginning to shake

Summer wakes to?
1. Breakfast and everyone (food and same as before)
2.only Henry (dark pokemon boost)
3.only Ash, Brock and Dawn (good food, good friends, good life)
4.only Dawn (only a girl friend and a penguin)

what should be?
(whatever you want to say about this CYOA)

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

going good, any chance of impregnation/ poke-egg laying (by the humans)?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh... keep everyone - 1.

Um... I'm a little iffy on the "humans bearing pokemon" idea... not that Summer having to birth a pokemon egg wouldn't be hot, but the whole issue of genetics kinda squelches it. Yeah, yeah, I know, two wildly different breeds of pokemon can produce an egg together. But I don't see how you could reasonably get a human partner into the mix. I suppose they could rape Summer twice... once by a female pokemon, to implant an egg, and then once by a male pokemon, to fertilize that egg... but it seems kinda cumbersome.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

egg laying...why not?

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

its going to depend upon the pokemon. if its like a bug there is no chance but if the pokemon is semi humaniod then there is a chance.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Chants* Update update update xd.

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-everybody with a nice meal Note- this a small update but next one will be normal/big possibly with sexy time.

Summer woke to a constant pecking to her face followed by a high cheep of "Piplup". Summer gave a half awake swat at the bird to shoo it away when her nose felt the tingle of cooking bacon. Summer's eyes popped open to see the travel group crowding around Brock as he cooked a large helping of bacon and pancakes on grill over a large layer of coals. As Summer got up into a sitting position she was greeted by a yelp of surprise as her poochyena which had been sleeping on top of her slide down in to her lap. Summer laid her egg down onto the ground making sure to wrap in her bedroll's still warm embrace.

"Hey Summer wants some?" said Ash now noticing Summer's arrival back to the living. Ash then handed Summer a plate with helpings of pancakes and bacon.

"Here is the Syrup" said Dawn handing Summer a small brown bottle.

"Thammmhhh....nks" said Summer through a large mouthful of bacon. Summer then procede to douse her plate with syrup draining the remaining amount of syrup. As Summer ate she noticed that Henry wasn't with them. "Where is Henry?" asked Summer

He ate early and headed into the woods for a bit of training of a new pokemon he caught last night. While you were missing in action." said Brock point towards the area where he had went towards with a spatula.

Summer nodded finshed her breakfast and walked over to her bedroll to pack up. As she uncovered her egg she saw that the egg began to jiggle on its own. Summer quickly grabbed and gave a quick look over to see if it was beginning to hatch. The egg didn't have any sign of hatching but it still continued to shake on its own as she held it.

"It won't hatch yet but it will sometime today." stated Brock seeing Summer's face.

Summer nodded in reply and returned poochyena picked up the egg. And wondered what to do now.

Summer green hair shoulder length
wearing: top:red v neck shirt, DD sized bra waist: red knee high skirt, panties feet: black boots
Hygiene and Hunger: stuffed, clean
Mood: feeling better

and first aid kit
items: 5 pokeballs and pokedex (identifies pokemon)
pokemon: Poochyena (lvl 9) ready
blue and white egg (cradled in Summer's arms) continous jiggling, hatch next turn

what to do?
  1. Find Henry (chance to train with)
  2. go train with poochyena (chance to level up and catch another pokemon)
  3. ask to battle with
    3a. Ash (might win)
    3b. Dawn (probably win)
    3c. Brock (fat chance of win)