What's new

Pokemon CYOAS by Fanta

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pokemon CYOAS by Fanta

Start with 1C, go to 1B if it initially refuses.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

sigh...

1c, after that go to the pokecenter

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

1 C

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-1c but if refuses 1b

Summer took pity on the stray and walked into the alley very slowly making sure to make the poochyena knew she was there. As soon as she walked in the poochyena turned around and began to lift its lips in a snarl. "Hey poochyena I won't hurt you." said Summer raising her hands to show she meant no harm " I have some real food if you just come with me.".

The poochyena tilted its head in confusion and it looked like it wasn't going to listen to Summer when a long deep groan was heard from the pokemon's stomach. With the noise came a small yep of approval and the poochyena stepped closer to Summer.

"Great! You will love my mom's food its so filling." replied Summer as she began heading home. As Summer guided poochyena to her home she began telling the dog about her day. "So you see because of ....uh certain things.... I was trying to hurry and that is why i ran into you. explained Summer "But it didn't even matter because the pokemon i was supposed to get was already gone..

Poochyena's replies were a few nodds and yelps of understanding. The pokemon was surprisingly intelligent and understanding.

"Then I tried catching a spinarak and well look at what it did." contuinued Summer motioning to her very ripped V neck shirt. "I was lucky enough to get away and thats where I met you." finished Summer as the two reached the road stretching to her house. Summer walked up to the front door and gave it quick rap.

The door opened to Summer's mother "OH! hello honey I thought you would keep going after you left. Oh is this your pokemon it looks rather hungry. Come on in lets get you both feed and better packed. You know Summer you left in such a hurry you forgot to grab the supplies i bought for you. Said Summer's mother motioning Summer and poochyena in.

Summer and poochyena gobbled up the lunch her mother made for them. Both with a full belly Summer decided to ask the question "Ummm. hey poochyena would like to come along with me and help me..

Poochyena lay on his belly looking into Summer's eyes " BUUUUUUURRRRPP!.....YAP! YAP!" replied Poochyena rolling onto its feet and wagging its tail.

"ALL RIGHT!!" said Summer pulling out one of the pokeballs that Pine gave her "This is your new home
Throwing the pokeball at poochyena who jumped at the ball. In a flash of red light Poochyena disappeared and ball closed returning to Summer's open hand.
With a quick arm pump Summer looked down at her shirt and knew she need to grab another shirt and her supplies before she left but after that Summer didn't know what to do.

STATS
Summer portion of hair sticking up from hardened dog cum, ripped shirt showing large portion of her bra and cleavage
wearing: top:very ripped v neck shirt, DD sized bra waist: plaid red/black mini skirt, panties
Hygiene and Hunger: Smells like dog semen and sweat. needs to eat in 5 turns.
mood: Glad (finally got a pokemon)
Pack: bed roll,2 piece green swim suit, black rain coat, food(8 meals), change of clothes
cargo jeans(black) and t-shirt (red)
and first aid kit
items: 5 pokeballs and pokedex (identifies pokemon)
pokemon: Poochyena (ready lvl 8)

What top does Summer grab?
1. another V-neck (color)
2.t-shirt and hoodie combo (colors)
3. just a tshirt (color)
4.other (color)

after that where does Summer go?
1. go see if she can still get an egg (luck based and chance to heal poochyena/might find travel partner)
2.head to the woods to capture pokemon (fight pokemon)
3.train poochyena (chance to level up)

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

1. Red

1. Might as well take a shot at starting with two....then we can go beat the crap out of that damn spider

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Top: 1 - Yah, grabbing a fresh V-neck sounds good. I suggest a pale blue for colour instead... Summer's not into the Christmas look, now is she? AND... she takes a few minutes to shower and get the dog semen out of her hair. Your choice whether she gels it back up into the punk-rock hairdo, afterwards.

Next: 1 - getting an egg would be great, although I don't think her poochyena actually needs healing just yet. Since she just caught 'im and fed 'im, and all.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

1 and 1. No pref on shirt color, but getting healed up and trying for another pokemon seems like a good way to start.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Top: 1 - Yah, grabbing a fresh V-neck sounds good. I suggest a pale blue for colour instead... Summer's not into the Christmas look, now is she? AND... she takes a few minutes to shower and get the dog semen out of her hair. Your choice whether she gels it back up into the punk-rock hairdo, afterwards.

Next: 1 - getting an egg would be great, although I don't think her poochyena actually needs healing just yet. Since she just caught 'im and fed 'im, and all.
this

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-1 (veck neck) shower,flip for hairstyle,then 1 head for pokecenter for check up and egg attempt.

Summer grabbed her new campanion who now was fast a sleep and raced up stairs to her room. Placing Poochyena on her unmade bed Summer noticed something odd about her reflection in her mirror laying on the dresser across the room. When Summer went to investigate She say a large portion of her green hair stick up in the air with large crusty white flakes where the cum dried in large batches. "AHH gross and its been like this the whole time I was out. But no one even gave a hoot about it. Hmmmmm I kind of like it." said Summer grabbing strands of hair and raising them at different angles "i think i will keep the hairdo but use some real gel instead of this disgusting stuff." Summer finished as she began pick at the dried cum.

Summer then walked into the connected bath room but first made sure to shut and lock her bedroom door. Summer Slipped out of the mini skirt and ripped vneck and quickly unsnapped her bra and panites. Turning on the shower head she instantly stuck her head in and scrubbed the caked cum out of her hair. Summer then made sure to rinse of the rest of her body making sure she was once again clean before her incident with her mom's growlithe.

When Summer stepped out she dried her self off and dressed herself with the clothes she had been wearing except with a brand new red v neck which matched her skirt. Summer then pulled out the large bottle of hair gel fromm her bathroom cabinet mirror and began to spike large clumps of hair into spikes. Soon Summer's hair was a mass of green spikes like a mace of old. Summer admired her handing work as she washed the excess gel from her hands turning her head from side to side check the different angles "Now pokemon will think twice before they try anything" Growled Summer with a grin. As Summer entered her mess of a room she grabbed a change of clothes and stuffed them in her pack.

Summer returned her still sleeping poochyena to its pokeball and headed down stairs and out the door giving a quick goodbye to her mother. Summer then decide maybe she should at least try and get an egg and get her new poochyena a check up. Summer then walked the short distance to the pokecenter just down the road to her house.

The pokecenter was a singel story building but stretched out into the forest behind it. Summer walked through the automatic doors and walked to the nearby desk. "Hello Summer I heard about what happened from Professor Pine and how you might show up for an egg. greeted Nurse Joy

Summer had used to help out her when she was little by feeding the sick or resting pokemon while nurse Joy was busy with others. " Actually I got a pokemon but I would like an egg if you have one. You know how I always begged for one. replied Summer

"Well I am not supposed to but since i never repaid you when you helped out here I let you have an egg but i won't tell you what it is cause surprises are always fun. Now what color do want? I have a solid tan colored egg, a small purple with black spots one, a white and blue egg, and a orange and red egg? But first let me give your new pokemon a check up go wait with the other trainers. A few are looking for a partner to journey with. said nurse Joy holding out her hand for the pokeball.

Summer gave the nurse Joy her poochyena and said "Ok that gives me time to think about which egg." said Summer walking to the waiting room

Summer walked into the waiting room to see multiple trainers. Two normal looking trainers were playing cards while a third watched and feed a pikachu. Another Trainer was standing of to the side pumping a dumbbell with his already large muscles when he turned to Summer he gave a smirk and Summer heard him yell to a group of girls "Look at that freak ladies! HAHAHA" Summer continued looking around the room seeing a large man gulping down large amounts of food, a woman wearing a skimpy swimsuit feeding a small poliwag and the last trainer was a trainer wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and dark jeans and grooming a large horned dog in the corner. As Summer looked at the hooded man he stopped grooming for a second and gave Summer a gesture to come over to him along with a warming smile. This gesture was then countered by the muscle man who shouted "Hey Spike come over here don't go sit with the disater freak." Summer remained planted at the entrance of the waiting room deciding where to sit.

Summer
Hair in liberty spikes
wearing: top:red v neck shirt, DD sized bra waist: plaid red/black mini skirt, panties
Hygiene and Hunger: smells clean full belly
mood: Glad (gets and egg) undessive
Pack: bed roll,2 piece green swim suit, black rain coat, food(8 meals), change of clothes
and first aid kit
pokemon: Poochyena (lvl 8) getting checked on by nurse Joy

What egg does Summer choose?
E1. the tan one (its a surprise)
E2. the purple one (its a surprise)
E3.the white and blue one (its a surprise)
E4. the red one (its a surprise)

Where does Summer sit to wait/ who does Summer party up with?
-note some will accept Summer right off but others may take time to accept Summer train better and/or romance
1.dark hooded man/disater freak (all around good guy or is he?)
2. Mr.Muscles (better attack but feelings hurt alot)
3.Fatty man (never go hungry but lower hygenie)
4.card players and watcher ( Ash, Dawn, Brock)
5.swimmer (water pokemon benefit)

Optional
what sex is poochyena?
1.male
2.female

NOTE
update will be next week because of christmas time and travel. also will probably update Cullnis as well next week.

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm... hmm de dum de dummm...

Eh, I'll go with E3 - the white and blue egg. If the colours actually mean anything, it'll be a different or even opposite element from Poochyena, making it useful against foes that would stomp Poochyena flat.

And from the description, Dark Hooded Man has a Houndour/Houndoom, a moderately similar canine pokemon. So he's probably got a few tips on raising them. So let's let Summer meet him - companion 1.

And I think I'll go with Summer's Poochyena being female. No repeats of the Growlithe incident in the near future!

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

E2

4 You can't go wrong with Ash and the gang

Agree with Matt on pooch being female.

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

E3, White & Blue Egg
1, Fuck Ash/Dawn/Brock! They can go to hell! >:[
2, Female Poochyena

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

E3 White & Blue Egg.
1 - Dark mysterious people always help. particularly in dark allyways, oh Wait.
1 - male

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

E4. the red one. Fire ftw!

1.dark hooded man/disater freak

1.male

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

E4. the red one. Fire!

1.dark hooded man/disater freak

2, Female Poochyena

OP
fanta23

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-egg vote blue and white egg, go to dark hooded man/disaster freak and poochyena is female

Summer ignored the hiss and cat calls of the muscle man and wlked over to the corner that the man in the hoodie was sitting in. As Summer drew near she pulled out her pokedex and pointed it to the large horned dog."HOUNDOOM- the grim dog pokemon, its howls used to be thought to be the call of death. it is also the evolved form of houndour." piped Summer's pokedex.

The card players then looked up when they heard the pokedex. The girl tried to wave Summer over by saying "HEY your a new pokemon trainer we could help you." but Summer stood strong and continued walking over to the hooded figure.

Now that Summer knew what the pokemon was she felt this trainer knew what to do to train drak type pokemon. With a smile Summer walked over and said "uh...Hey nice Houndoom. My name is Summer." sticking out a hand.

The trainer quickly stopped grooming the large dog and pulled out a pokeball. In a flash of red light the houndoom disappeared. "Thanks he just evolved about a week ago. My name is Henry or as Mr.Muscles knows me Disaster Freak." shaking Summers hand as he replaced the pokeball onto his black leather belt.

Summer now closer saw that the man was pale and had blonde hair and a dark deep blue set of eyes. Summer became a little flushed with attraction but held back the blood to hide her emotion of attraction.So why does he call you disaster freak? questioned Summer still shaking Henry's hand.

Umm...It would be better to show you said henry yanking his hand free from Summer's grip. Henry then produced a spray painted black pokeball. With a small throw into the air pokeball flew open with a flash of light. The white light then began to produce a four legged animal. The pokemon was a white furred all over but had a large horn on its right side of its head. The pokemon gave a great stretch and then gave long yawn "aaaaaaaaaaaaabsol." Meet my starter pokemon Absol. She's been with me since I could remember. said henry giving the pokemon a scratch behind her head.

ABSOL- the omen pokemon, This pokemon has been known to show up just before a disaster happens. said Summer's pokedex as she flicked out once more.

"OAI! What did I tell you about bring out that pokemon." said the muscle man dropping the dumb bell with a start.

If your so scared of a disaster happening here then leave! yelled Henry raising himself from his seat.

"HOW ABOUT WE SETTLE THIS WITH A BATTLE DISASTER FREAK!" said Mr.Muscles now balling his fists.

IF you want it lets go out back how about a three on three?" answered Henry

"Thats fine my fighting pokemon will dominate your pitful pokemon." grinned Mr.Muscles

A dark skinned man with spiked hair stood up "I can judge for you" he said and with that the mass of trainers moved to the battle field next to the pokecenter. Summer looked in awe at how quickly the sight of Henry's Absol had started a screaming match. But wanting to see the battle Summer began following the mob.

"Summer hold on a sec. said nurse Joy as she grabbed Summer's shoulder. Here is you poochyena other than a full belly she is just fine. Now if you will follow me you can look at the eggs that you can have.handing over the pokeball to Summer then nurse Joy guided Summer to a door with a red plus sign on with an egg in the middle.

Summer walked into the room to see many eggs in incubation chambers. The four eggs nurse Joy had discribed were sitting on a table in portable incumbation chambers. Summer eyed each one of the eggs hestating on the red egg and blue egg. Summer couldn't decide which egg to choose. I can't decide between the blue and white egg or the red one said Summer turning to nurse Joy seeking help.

"Pick a number." said nurse Joy with a smile.

"Four" replied Summer

Nurse Joy then walked over to the blue and white egg and handed it over to Summer "Here is your new pokemon egg." smiled nurse Joy "Now go enjoy the pokemon battle."

(The Battle)
Henry and the muscle man walked to different ends of the arena with the ref who identified himself as Brock walked to the center. "This is a three on three battle. To the victor goes a small amount of cash and bragging rights. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN." said Brock

"GO hitmonchan" said Mr.Muscles as a pokemon with boxing gloves appeared.
"HA fighting pokemon always beat dark pokemon" laughed Mr.Muscles

Henry gave smiple smirk at the remark "you think dark pokemon is all I have" He replied as he threw a pokeball. The pokeball opend to reveal a Haunter floating above the ground. The appearance of the ghost pokemon made Mr.Muscles think twice. "Shadow ball!" yelled Henry

In response Henry's haunter clasped its hands together and flung a dark ball of mass at hitmonchan. The ball exploded directly into the boxing pokemon.

"hitmonchan is unable to continue Haunter wins" said Brock raising his hand towards henry

this happend again against Mr.Muscles's second pokemon which was a small Tyrogue (preevolved form of hitmonchan). Mr.Muscles became angry with henry " Come on you coward use your little grim dog against my most powerful pokemon! If you win I will double your winnings." he growled

You will regret that. said henry as he returned haunter. When Absol came out Mr.Muscles's Machamp was instantly upon her.

"Machamp finish it use karate CHOP!" said Mr.Muscles making the action as he gave the order.

"Dodge it and keep dodging." said Henry folding his arms

Summer cradled the egg an quickly rushed to the battle area. As Summer neared she heard cheering and a large pokemon groaning in an effort. Summer turned to corner of the building and saw a Machamp trying to karate chop Henry's Absol. The Absol darted so fast that the Machamp's many chops from its many hands. The ground where the Absol stood split secounds before exploded from the force of the blows. Absol use double team then quick attack with a slash! yelled Henry. The quick Absol then split into a multiple Absols who then streaked towards Machamp and all hit with incredible force the illusion broke then but the blow had knocked the Machamp down onto its back. Absol then leaped into the air and large claw slashed across the muscled chest of the downed pokemon.

"Machamp is unable to continue Absol WINS!" yelled the spiked hair ref.

The muscle man quickly returned the fainted pokemon paid Henry and left with scowl on his face. Henry then returned his Absol and walked over to Summer. "I heading to the next town. If you want help training you can come with me. said Henry walking to the pokecenter's wall and retrieveing his black pack. Henry was then approached by one of the card players who was wearing a hat whose hair had been stuffed into.

Summer then looked around the girl card player waved at her and then picked up a small penguin pokemon.Summer knew she could still travel with her and the rest of her group.

Summer Hair in liberty spikes
wearing: top:red v neck shirt, DD sized bra waist: plaid red/black mini skirt, panties
Hygiene and Hunger: smells clean full belly
mood: Glad (got an egg) wondering if she should travel with just Henry
and first aid kit
pokemon: Poochyena (lvl 8) ready
blue and white egg (warm but not moving) being held

What does Summer do?
1.just go with henry already (dark pokemon training but doesn't know henry well)
2.go with ash and friends (broader training, better food and more protected)
3.try and convince henry to go with ash and friends (all of the above)
4.forget both groups and lone wolf it (no benefits and but less protected)

head to?
T1. next town
T2.the forest
T3.the coast
T4.other (suggestions)

-Note next post WILL defientaly have some sex for those that are getting impatient. also had an idea for a sex on this post just turned out to be super long.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Mmmm... I'll vote 3 - safety in numbers, and all that. And T1 - the next town is as good a choice as any.