Reputation score
Re: [ぽいずん] Valkyrie Destruction

Fantastic. Someone should buy this.

Not it.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

forewarning: I won't be contributing much in the future due to planning to buying parts to build a new pc
You sir, are a gentlemen and a scholar with a disturbingly mesmerizing avatar.

In fact, you are so much I still can't give you more rep since I have to apparently spread it around first.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm downloading it right now. Thanks so much!!

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So i've started playing this game and in the beginning after the the guy is done blowing his load, there are 2 choices. If you pick the first one there is another H-scene and you start at lvl 1 and if you pick choice 2 there is no othere H-scene but you start out at lvl 5. So my question is are there more things that change or does only the lvl change for the girl.

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so trying the game now, and... I can't seem to get her to strip. I tried using the 'full naked' order and they just talk about something. What do I need to do to get her to strip? Are there any conditions?

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay, so trying the game now, and... I can't seem to get her to strip. I tried using the 'full naked' order and they just talk about something. What do I need to do to get her to strip? Are there any conditions?
I'm pretty sure its the same as in almost every HRPG - you need to get her lewdness value high enough for it to work. There's four values above money, the topmost should be your lewdness.

Some things I've found - the spells you learn from books require reagents (for example, the 5 TP heal uses 60g bottles) but if you buy the 2000g feather it has unlimited teleports. Seems like a great game, and there's 52 CG slots in the gallery. That's 52 scenes with several CGs each, not 52 individual CGs.

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure its the same as in almost every HRPG - you need to get her lewdness value high enough for it to work. There's four values above money, the topmost should be your lewdness.

Some things I've found - the spells you learn from books require reagents (for example, the 5 TP heal uses 60g bottles) but if you buy the 2000g feather it has unlimited teleports. Seems like a great game, and there's 52 CG slots in the gallery. That's 52 scenes with several CGs each, not 52 individual CGs.
It does look fantastic so far, but it seems like I game over too quickly and then I can't seem to get her lewdness up. Does he have to fuck her for the lewdness to go up? Because it doesn't run up when she's being raped.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It does look fantastic so far, but it seems like I game over too quickly and then I can't seem to get her lewdness up. Does he have to fuck her for the lewdness to go up? Because it doesn't run up when she's being raped.
neither of inn's events raise her lewdness, as well as GoR events. I think it's only raised via other events in cities, but I never found anything else except for what was in the demo.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

sex with humans raises lewdness... so if you like to push this stat fast, go to some bandits and lose.
but beware i think when lewdness > level its gameover when you sleep.
there could be other conditions for game over though. pretty annoying.
i advice you to do an extra save everytime you slept.

trashed ALL my saves this way. : /

but i could be wrong. right now (after losing my saves) i have no motivation left to try different things.

so far i can't tell if this game is good or bad. it looks nice... the fights are solid with a different touch. but this whole game over mechanic is so damn annoying, it kind of loweres quality of the game extremely.

Last edited:

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sex with humans raises lewdness... so if you like to push this stat fast, go to some bandits and lose.
but beware i think when lewdness > level its gameover
there could be other conditions for game over though. pretty annoying.
i advice you to do an extra save everytime you slept.

trashed ALL my saves this way. : /

but i could be wrong. right now (after losing my saves) i have no motivation left to try different things.

so far i can't tell if this game is good or bad. it looks nice... the fights are solid with a different touch. but this whole game over mechanic is so damn annoying, it kind of loweres quality of the game extremely.
I have to agree. The sheer number of limits on what you can do kind of diminishes the game itself.. I like everything else, though, so that's a real shame.

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you can get her lewdness degree to 10, you can strip her. She will be naked even in battle.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What do you do at the zombie place? Also the king is sick but going to the researcher guy near the village of primitives doesn't do anything.

jehuty222

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you reupload? google docs won't let you download if there are too many recent downloads :p

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

I second this reup plz

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh I didn't know this, thanks. I always thought there was some predetermined stat that forces you to see the gameover ending.

I used the Cheat Engtine to modify the stats so I've seen all four stat over endings... but is there an ending if you get negative slave parameter? Because if so, I haven't unlocked it.

Also since there's no way to give Barts back levels, what the hell happens if you continue after a game over? The levels stay the same. Meaning if you lewded her too much early on, you won't have a chance to H her at later inns or she'll go.