What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ poison ] [ぽいずん] Valkyrie Destruction RE102453 RJ102453

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ぽいずん] Valkyrie Destruction

finally got around to playing this. looks pretty good.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

dose anyone know how much is translated?

TheIron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dont found the zombie plant in the cave can anyone help me ? i do all the things to found the plant but there is no plant :/

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont found the zombie plant in the cave can anyone help me ? i do all the things to found the plant but there is no plant :/
Going from memory here, but you need the tentacle armour equipped to get the scene.

TheIron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the armour but i dont find it ?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have the armour but i dont find it ?
There's one part where you need the armour on in order to see coloured smoke in the underground chamber. Going through all of the smoke should get you a scene with the armour going berserk.

Veigar

Reputation score

So, i've been trying to use some translation tools and i was wondering if anyone knew either the AGTH key or the ITH key for the game

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, i've been trying to use some translation tools and i was wondering if anyone knew either the AGTH key or the ITH key for the game
if you want to use agth use this

for Ith you just need to go to process when you play the the game hook it and once the text starts find the right hook in the selection(Usually for Rpg VX and VX ace its the 2nd one for the best hook as the first one has repititions)

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't find the boss in the zombie area

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't find the boss in the zombie area
can you specify what part of the story your on and what you are suppose to do, i played this a long time ago thats why i might not remember what part that is

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone still have a full save file they're willing to upload? I haven't bought the game yet, and I don't plan to if there's no full save file (Japanese is a hard language :rolleyes:). On the chance that someone still does have one lying around, I'd be glad to upload version 1.05 of the game.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This should work.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This should work.
Thanks for the help, the gallery is missing 3 CG sets though but I suspect it's because of the new update.

Also, here it is . I'll be taking in down after a couple of days, just in case Google doesn't take to kindly to me uploading that.

Last edited:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Trying it :b it looks like a good game :)

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did some part of translation; namely items and many system words.View attachment 14152
You may need to move system_data.rvdata out of Data folder to the primary game folder.
Edit: i regret spending so much time on this game; all the ntr and scene based H.
Does this work on version 1.05 of the game? I can't seem to get it to work

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually learned how to use AGTH and have been able to go through this game finally.

Switching between 'Bing Translate' and 'Google Translate' and picking out what seems to be more legit helps. A few notes:

* In the village north of capital city, you can buy the eggs that lower the level of the Valkyrie (2000 gold). There is also a shaman in one of the tents who gets rid of the first stat (Human lust: 7+ allows the Naked command on the Valkyrie).

I dunno if these features were added in 1.05... but maybe?

In any case, its possible to get all the stats of her back to 0 for a perfect ending, even if you got her raped by humans or monsters along the way. The tentacle armor is a guaranteed +2 on the human-lust stat, so visiting that village is a good way to reset that.

Dunno yet if you're allowed to come back to the village after the quest. I know that if she gets raped on entry (aka: you go in naked for the event CG), you'll refuse to go back to the village.

hken

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
share link again please