What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistula

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

Pixel Factory says he is ok for you to download, But says please support us in future.

Our new Project is on-going right now, Is very hush hush, But we will release sneak peak in a few weeks.

Mistula

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As a Reminder, Ill (DnP), Dot_slave and myself are ok with people testing our games, but if you really like them PLEASE support us.

We are trying to create a new level of games, we each have our strengths which is why our next project is combining all our skills to make a Ground breaking game. But we can't do it for free, the engine and the time it's self nearly costs us 50,000$ let alone other costs.

We are also recruiting voice actresses and other things, All of which is fairly common knowledge for those that have been following us three.

But Please. Show your support if not now then in the future.

Love all you guys. And like I said sneak peak coming.

WonderLlama2008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As a Reminder, Ill (DnP), Dot_slave and myself are ok with people testing our games, but if you really like them PLEASE support us.

We are trying to create a new level of games, we each have our strengths which is why our next project is combining all our skills to make a Ground breaking game. But we can't do it for free, the engine and the time it's self nearly costs us 50,000$ let alone other costs.

We are also recruiting voice actresses and other things, All of which is fairly common knowledge for those that have been following us three.

Assuming you are calling yourselves Pixel Factory still:
This is what makes Pixel Factory a class act.

I'm glad I bought the game through dlsite! The quality of your work makes it easy to support!

BTW, have you considered licensing your engine? Just a suggestion.

Thanks

Wonder

upshaker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pixel Factory says he is ok for you to download, But says please support us in future.

Our new Project is on-going right now, Is very hush hush, But we will release sneak peak in a few weeks.
[/lurkoff]This thinking (along with the promise of regular updates) is why I signed up for DLsite to buy parasite city[/lurkon]

Reputation score

Have you looked at many game engines? There are free options that accomplish 2d very well. If you don't want to write engine code, you may be interested in Love2D(lua). unity3d.com Unity3D(c# or javascript) is free for the kind of work you do. Monogame(c#) is made for sprite intensive project and is free as well. If you are familiar with OpenGL and comfortable with writing engine code, free options include SDL(c++) or OpenTK(c#).

xxumberxx

Reputation score

So, no news? Nothing going on? It's been three weeks since the last post!

B

bleahblah

I hope there is a sequel as this is some of the best sprite work I've ever seen. Though there should be some penalties or debuffs for letting enemies go in her aside from a health drain or the occasional fly egg.

Alternate costumes would be fun. Lollipop chainsaw anyone?

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Someone have a complete save file with all the animations??????,for some reason even if i lose with the combo zombie girl+tithugger or 2 tithugger they don´t gave me the animations!!!!:mad:

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there a way to patch this game to the latest version? I can't just re-download from DLsite because I messed up my account set up, and I'd rather avoid trying to pirate it on general principal.

Nythrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the file directory be for the save and gallery file on Windows XP?

Reputation score

By request of user 'shrimp'
re-upload/new version of my hardmode modification for parasite in city 1.3
mega.co.nz/#!uYxnkCjZ!sIwoJkMHbocdkWZmIvPQ5e2v_itH57nzUM0qWNml8tU

+Added directional escape and other stuff

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You GENIUS you..
I liked your hard mode mod but it was seriously bugged. Looking forward to trying it out later :)

Eromancer

Sex Demon
Reputation score

By request of user 'shrimp'
re-upload/new version of my hardmode modification for parasite in city 1.3
mega.co.nz/#!uYxnkCjZ!sIwoJkMHbocdkWZmIvPQ5e2v_itH57nzUM0qWNml8tU

+Added directional escape and other stuff
Oooo. Looking forward to checking out the new hard mode.

Reputation score

You GENIUS you..
I liked your hard mode mod but it was seriously bugged. Looking forward to trying it out later :)
It is hard to make a mod for a game that runs in a virtual machine. I have to look at parts of the virtual machine that load variables and modify them in assembly. I could do a lot more and do it better if it wasn't made in game maker studio.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can someone please tell me if the game can be updated without re-downloading from DLsite?

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Copied and pasted from the readme:

////////////////////////////////////////////
// parasite in city hardmode v.Whatever //
////////////////////////////////////////////

for parasite in city v1.3 (from dlsite)

4/1/14

: Adds :
- Random trips from kicks and other stuff
- Less ammo
- Directional escape mechanism
- Harder struggle
- Faster erogain
- A bunch of other random things things
- F key to fall over

: Usage :
- you must extract load.exe and pic_hardmode13.dll both from the zip file to anywhere (see Help below)
- start the hardmode loader (load.exe)
- launch parasite_in_city.exe (loader expects "parasite_in_city.exe", don't rename it!)
- the loader will close instantly once hardmode has been added
- hardmode will be on until the game is closed and launched again, the red H in the top left
indicates if hardmode is active

: Help :
- Hardmode is harder than normal and sometimes it will create situations where you can't win
- Look at debug_log if something isn't working. The log will tell you it isn't working.

credits :
Anomaly AKA boned (from hongfire | hongfire.com/forum/member.php/310513-boned)

boned -> hongfire.com/forum/member.php/310513-boned

It does improve on the game however there are certain situations where it's not that you just can't win but it's more you can't get up. ie. flies are buzzing around your head and after getting up there's no time to do anything before you're back down again. Think it would work better if it took multiple hits from flies to go down in that situation.

Scardust

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the loader.exe crashes when I start PIC and there is no log inside the folder which could help finding the reason for it. :(

Edit: Na, nevermind. I just redownloaded it again and it works now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.