What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dojo_dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

This is possibly the lamest post ever made, but i felt that this game was so damn good. I made it my first purchase on DLsite ever...

(>'.')> Victory Kirby
Amen brother! Amen! I too, made my first purchase on DLSite.. and I say-uh, it was-uh dis Ga-ehm! I also sculpted one of the enemies in the game in 28mm, I can't shutup about it anymore. I want to send the first pictures to dot_slave3.

** There is a current glitch in that now you can push the second BOX into the wall in the prelude stage, and also fall inside the wall. Yikes!

Cactys

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd love a PM of the newer version! Thanks in advance, man.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sssooo... Am I the only one having sound problems with 1.03? 'Cuz the girl doesn't moan while masturbating, makes no sobbing sounds post-rape (well, she makes some in the Omake, but not during proper gameplay) and she is completely silent while giving birth. It's not as game-breaking as some of the other bugs reported here, and I'm still having, hohum, FUN with the game, but it's noticable enough for me... I really like that extra touch of her lying on the floor, crying in the previous versions, and the complete lack of sound as she's giving birth kinda... spoils the fun to me to be quite honest. :(

Another "problem" is that there seems to be some frame drop in the Omake; the sprites move a lot slower than during gameplay. (E.g. during gameplay the hose-head gives about 12 thrusts before finishing, including speeding up for a few thrusts before doing so, but in the Omake it gives 6 thrusts and never manages to reach the stage where it speeds up before filling her up.)

Aside from that it's a great update and though some of the 3P sprites don't flow as smoothly as the regular ones they are still a real feast for the eyes to behold and I'm really hoping to see more games of this same caliber in the future.

Last edited:

Rei.K

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sssooo... Am I the only one having sound problems with 1.03? 'Cuz the girl doesn't moan while masturbating, makes no sobbing sounds post-rape (well, she makes some in the Omake, but not during proper gameplay) and she is completely silent while giving birth.
I'm having the exact same issues, but I didn't post about it cause I figured I was the only one. I noticed it the very first time I played 1.03, when I realised the subtle panting she does when idling was gone.
I'm playing with on the exact same settings as I did with previous versions, that's odd.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm having the exact same issues, but I didn't post about it cause I figured I was the only one. I noticed it the very first time I played 1.03, when I realised the subtle panting she does when idling was gone.
I'm playing with on the exact same settings as I did with previous versions, that's odd.
How did I not notice that? Or rather, how did I not notice that THAT was what I first felt was off?

I'm starting to feel like this game, despite all that's great about it, could need some mods or patches... Until then I'm keeping 1.02 for the sounds and 1.03 for the visuals.

Jackpot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Due to "various" reasons I can't have a credit or debit card so I would be most appreciative if someone could PM me the latest version as I absolutely love this game.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Due to "various" reasons I can't have a credit or debit card so I would be most appreciative if someone could PM me the latest version as I absolutely love this game.
Oh c'mon you are jackpot bro.lol
Sorry, could not resist :p

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just want to say this to stop everyone from asking links, since its kinda awkward.

Search for it

Like the saying:
" If you don't want to sail the rough water, buy a plane ticket over. "

" Pay the bread, Skip the bid "

Yeah, I just made those up, but you get the point, right?

Siren386

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's worth mentioning that you buy the game using PayPal indirectly.

Signup for a DLsite account, log into the G-rated homepage and go to "My Page".

Purchase points through PayPal then use the said points to pay for the game.

dlsite.com/eng/mypage/aboutpoint

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

People asking for handouts should learn how to use Google.

Seriously, gotta bitch where bitching is due. If it were only one or two threads, it probably wouldn't irritate me as much, but it seems like people ask on every thread, and almost daily. And it's especially bad in threads like this one where the developer comes and posts in failry regularly.

archer99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello i need help with a black screen when i start the game, after the pixel art logo the sound starts (i moved the arrows and hear sounds) but the screen is dead black, im trying to play it in a intel graphics netbook
Somebody know how to solve it??

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

nyaa.... can't tell you where to get it... nyaa nyaa...

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Stop nyaa-ing like a cat, you sukebe. We totally and obviously can't give him a hint D

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

okay :(
but I can't buy this game from Russia
Many of here has a same problem with you.
so no special treatment for you.
try to find ways how to get a copy in your own ways
and don't ask pms here in tread i hope you do respect.

don't spam the thread if you don't want to tell him a link.
you only making yourself stupid.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

don't spam the thread if you don't want to tell him a link.
you only making yourself stupid.
Actually he is giving a hint on where to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.