What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

Bought now on DLSite.

I kindly ask that the author of this thread or an Admin/mod place the link to the creator blog,

in the first post, because it is quite annoying to scavenge the thread in search of it.

Thank you.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Bought now on DLSite.

I kindly ask that the author of this thread or an Admin/mod place the link to the creator blog,

in the first post, because it is quite annoying to scavenge the thread in search of it.

Thank you.
Or you could just click on the dlsite link and then click on the blog link from there.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Or you could just click on the dlsite link and then click on the blog link from there.
Doh!... How could I've miss it?!

That said: a little more informations on the first post (included the fact that the author is willing to sell directly) could be helpful for others.

So thank you in advance.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I wish that someone makes a video of all omake and gallery animations. -_-
Because I am not able to enjoy this game due to the game running 3 fps only.. I'm unlucky, that's all.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Review:

Great art, gameplay works for what it is. Could it use a tweak or two, sure, but it's functional. Hopefully more enemies/levels get added in.

Note: A lot of you guys must suck at video games if you thought this game was hard....

I wonder how much Dot Slave got from PayPal sales?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

OK this is so frustrating...the 3rd level!

I get all the way to the second part where you press the button and box lifts. Then there's that gap you have to jump. However, for SOME reason, my character never jumps when i do that run-jump thing (press up while running) and it's so frustrating because when you fall, you can jump on that ledge again and all of a sudden 1309582523589 zombies come and im fucked.

Is there a trick im missing??? Every time I try to jump over it my heroine just pretends like it cant jump and i just fall down. Tried 6x already and same thing....ARGH. I wish the jumping mech was like HoTB :(((
I'm wondering if dot_slave has played Blackthorne as the jumping mechanics in that game are very similar. Hell, a lot of game mechanics are similar and the sprite art is on about the same level as well.

(Blackthorne is an old SNES game by Blizzard, of all companies.)

But yeah, you push up about a half-second before you actually want to make her jump since she needs an extra step to transition from running to jumping.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

p i c

now working for 3p sex sprite
that's it

next game is "p i c 2"

using other heroine

key is

"bunker" "rape" "apocalypse " "zombie"

thanyou
Woot!

Like many have said, multi-rape would definitely make it better. (Basically, If you are being raped by one monster, another can join in if it gets close.)

Also, make it so that if you break a grapple, either give brief invincibilty or put a small timer on the enemies so they don't attack you as soon as you get up. It's very annoying when it's impossible to fight back because you get attacked the instant you get back on your feet.

EDIT: BTW, Toxic Shock? Could you change this topic flag from Incomplete to Full Game?

Last edited:

Ghaleonc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally beat this game. Man that Running leap is a skill taker in stage 3. I also have that FPS issue. I seem to run better when I turn on Infinite Ammo on. Some parts of the game stop lagging for where I would. I guess too much stuff on the screen overloads it. Other then that. Good game. I hope there is more updates in the future.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because I am not able to enjoy this game due to the game running 3 fps only.. I'm unlucky, that's all.
Perhaps it will be out some time on e-h*****.o** ??
That if You only want to see the pic/scene

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

maybe I could but dunno how to edit videos just in case i make mistakes. And it'll be a little bit framy because pc is not that good

thedeadman

Reputation score

So...I heard about this and game and was really excited, so I downloaded and tried to run the demo, but I have some kind of graphics issue. When it boots up I get a black screen with a white square in the middle, then it turns to an entirely white screen instead of the title screen (I can hear her panting in the background) and if I push the button to start the game anyway I get a sort of nonsense/jumbled background screen, though I can hear the game is running behind it, and it reacts if I push any of the controls. I am on a Lenovo laptop with windows 8, an intel HD 4000 graphics card, and I am pretty sure I have all the necessary .NET and directx files/updates, so am I just screwed because I am on a laptop with integrated graphics?

kiko

Reputation score

maybe I could but dunno how to edit videos just in case i make mistakes. And it'll be a little bit framy because pc is not that good
Bro, that'd be awesome. I don't care much about the quality of the video. Just do as you can, and PM me the video!

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bro, that'd be awesome. I don't care much about the quality of the video. Just do as you can, and PM me the video!
I wouldn't mind a PM thrown my way as well, given that I can't play the game at all. OTL

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's not hard, just takes a while to do

I usually records screencap with Camstudio-Recorder (it's free and it records to a lossless compressed format too!) and then VirtualDubMod to edit and extract frames to either make a new avi or gif.

I've made a video for those who want it. I made a misstake so sound was not recorded :/
I did not record the gallery as I can make gif versions of them (without signs in the way)

Last edited:

kiko

Reputation score

It's not hard, just takes a while to do

I usually records screencap with Camstudio-Recorder (it's free and it records to a lossless compressed format too!) and then VirtualDubMod to edit and extract frames to either make a new avi or gif.

I've made a video for those who want it. I made a misstake so sound was not recorded :/
I did not record the gallery as I can make gif versions of them (without signs in the way)
If you're going to record it, please use Fraps to do it, then convert it to a lower quality mp4. :D

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you're going to record it, please use Fraps to do it, then convert it to a lower quality mp4. :D
why should I use fraps when I got a freeware that does what I want? Sound, lossless compression and 200fps recording.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Eh Any link for the game or i have to bought it?

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, Is there actually a download like..mediafire for this game? cause I can't seem to play stage 2
:confused:

Quist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, Is there actually a download like..mediafire for this game? cause I can't seem to play stage 2
:confused:
It's because you have the demo version installed. If you want to play further levels, you're going to have to buy the full game.

Status
Not open for further replies.