What's new

ACT [ pinkbanana-soft ] [ ぴんくばなな-ソフト ] JK Hazard / JKハザード RE131179 RJ131179

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: JK Hazard

Latest update on dlsite was 3rd April. That said, I don't think we have a link of that, so this dump may prove remotely useful.

Changelog is up on dlsite, as far as I can make out:
v2: Add one stage in level 4.
v3: Add two stages. Something about the "8" key doing something.
v4: Add a folder of JPGs for people who don't want to bother with the game.
Eh not worth redownloading and replaying for that. >_>
ty

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably added the JPG's to discourage people from just outright unpacking all the data for the CG.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Firstly, this is the first time I have seen you in any moderation capacity. Where on earth did you appear from, with a moderator account to go deleting posts and threads?

Secondly, perhaps you could point out to me where in the forum rules it says anything of the sort. Games are regularly released quickly here (by me, quite often), and it's never been an issue before.

Suffice to say, I'm not particularly pleased at making the effort to post the game, for you to then summarily delete my post - and in fact, the entire thread.

EDIT: Download Link:
Woah woah woah. Since when did Graciel gain mod status? This is the first time I have heard about this too.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Woah woah woah. Since when did Graciel gain mod status? This is the first time I have heard about this too.
Not so - it was cleared up earlier in the thread:

Graciel started the previous thread, and apparently when you delete the first post of a thread, the entire thread vanishes into thin air. No mod required.
All you need is for the OP to get sufficiently frustrated at where the thread was going.

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somebody could repost the links? They are dead. (I know you can look over the internet to get them, but here is the only place where it was on the v4)

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

is that just the demo? why can't i access the gallery or anything?

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How are people doing playing this game? I find it quite difficult, and in videos of people playing it online they don't seem to get far.

Is there not some kind of full game save or way to save at the end of a level? I got to the start of stage 2 and died then had to start from the beginning of the game again

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How are people doing playing this game? I find it quite difficult, and in videos of people playing it online they don't seem to get far.

Is there not some kind of full game save or way to save at the end of a level? I got to the start of stage 2 and died then had to start from the beginning of the game again
To be quite honest, there isn't much to beat the game for. If I remember correctly there were three endings but none of them were anything that special.

However if you want a way to play through it then on the second page of this thread StaticLynx has a pretty good explanation of the system built into the game to unlock the gallery on the menu or cheat your way through the levels.

I would link you, but the fifteen post thing has me unable to do so.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried downloading from

Had a "File not Found" error after mega sat puttering around until 100%. Anyone else getting this?

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for bringing this back again, but I thought I'd ask if anyone ever found out why the gallery has different pictures in the icons that look like they're supposed to be the finishing part?

Like the fact that they have cum and ahegao faces on her but whenever you try to watch them it just shows the normal one?

29congtuanP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's a necro i haven't seen for a while. Happy New Year to you too :)

rfo002

Reputation score

sorry for the necro, but can somebody reupload this on mega?
trying to download it on torrent but it has low seed...

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

sorry for the necro, but can somebody reupload this on mega?
trying to download it on torrent but it has low seed...
don't ask others time to save yours- it's bad maners

dowload speed good, tested

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
JK Hazard V4 Cheats

CHEATS:
Update cheats for JK Hazard V4. Also with image link below you do not need a save file any more... XD Your welcomed btw way!!!:cool::D I did forgot one the [N] key diring the 3D-ish battle scene gives instant WIN!
And notice that you only need to press [TAB] key once to activate both cheats at title screen to do not press [TAB] again during game play or it will disable the cheats as well... XD

Preview Below from Imgur site:

Last edited: