What's new

ACT [ pinkbanana-soft ] [ ぴんくばなな-ソフト ] JK Hazard / JKハザード RE131179 RJ131179

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: JK Hazard

So I "kinda almost" finished the game now and I think its good.

The trial got me really excited, but good trials generally tend to show almost half of the games content already, and that is the case with this game too

I can only remember 3-4 new sprite-sex scenes with the protagonist that weren't in the trial, the animated CG is really good though but don't be fooled by the huge gallery, it includes even minor things like the girls in the background or still images of your character.

It still has a good amount of quality content for a hentai game and it definately is worth buying it!

The gameplay is simple and fun. It kinda works like Parasite in City, but its a bit more responsive and quick (don't forget to turn the speed up in the options!)
The shoot out sections help the pacing a little but are kept rather short and simple

What bugs me is the missing save function, once you die you can start from the beginning, which is really annoying. I died at act 5 and couldn't continue, so I just said "fuck it" and unlocked the gallery (press tab)
I also don't get why spritesex is only available in torn-up clothes, probably due to time constraints but maybe they will add it in future updates, the developers seem to be very consumer-friendly

I look forward to their next game, the games are very polished and complete and thats something you don't see often in the hentai-game scene

I may be a hypocrite if I say "buy it!" as I have no means to buy these games, but I really want to encourage you to be better than me and give these developers some support, they have a lot of potential

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So in the gallery mode, I'm sure there's supposed to be 2 selectable versions of each CG (one animated w/o cum, and one still picture with). The only one I can pick the cum version of is the one on the far right, 2nd row. With that one, I can ONLY pick the cum version, but with the other ones I can only pick the animated versions. Anyone know how to choose between different versions?

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i've noticed on some of the gallery icons she has a ahegao like face but i watched the scenes and she never shows it and there are small 1 and 2 on the icons are there 2 scenes?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Love how the author has "Tab" to unlock all, and the cameo of characters :D

Also the author does love a variety of pose on each cameos, I love that :p

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All the translation is great, but some keys, like @ key, shift + 2 doesnt work. i have no idea what they are! lol.
Also, 「「」?

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@ key is a keyboard button just left to "1" button

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is a mix of very good and annoying, mostly very good.

It has good sprite sex animations, insect sex (a fetish of mine) hints of impregnation, mild bondage and good variety of spite rape positions. Enemy movement is good on the whole though some are just piss taking and take a while before they get in a position for you to shoot (little flies i'm talking about you). The animated cgs are amazing quality.

As has been said before lack of stage select is just irritating, and although it would be nice for some extras to be wit-held from us, i think some of them should just be in options. Its also very difficult to complete the game unless you are very very careful hence why i just cba and used the tab thing to blast my way through it.

The thing that lets the game down most in my opinion though is that the sprite sex doesn't feel dangerous and could be moved entirely from the game without messing with the mechanics. I think it should play a greater role in the core part of the game, ie. arousal would fit in nicely with the theme or even slowly being damaged if you cant struggle out. And what is the point of a struggle bar if its not a struggle to break out.

Also where are the finishers and impregnation animations.

Overall a very good game though i hope their next game that's out soon will feel more like a run or rape rather than run and see some animations.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know why there are number 1 and 2 on the gallery?

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like the style of this game but like others i have to agree the in game sex looks great but means nothing when you aint punished for it ...still it shows a bright future for this designer to improve thats for sure.

Shadow7988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I doing something wrong? When I get in sex scenes, it's just an unending loop until I beat them off of me or lose. Do all the sex scenes not have 'finishing' elements to them where the creatures cease their humping cycle?

Edit: Derp. I'm an idiot that didn't read enough of the thread, sorry.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I doing something wrong? When I get in sex scenes, it's just an unending loop until I beat them off of me or lose. Do all the sex scenes not have 'finishing' elements to them where the creatures cease their humping cycle?

Edit: Derp. I'm an idiot that didn't read enough of the thread, sorry.
Clearly the bugs and monsters all lack the ability to produce semen. They just really like raping women though.

R

Ryka

Anyway, whenever I press TAB, the woman says something in japanese and subsequent key presses for the Abilities do not work. Is she just not letting Lila cheat?

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

OKay so i believe i've gotten to act two and likely gone half way through that. My problem with the game is that it's bad which strangely enough doesn't mean it's a bad hentai game. I've found very few games that were good as a game when it comes to this genre and most unless a RPG maker title (Which has it's own problems) just lack polish in some important department.

The first problem i found was the speed, and your character moves at a very slow rate. This is a game about insects so strangely enough i kinda want see these sensei fuckers fly off the screen. This is easily fixed by going into the config just don't reenter or it resets (or it did on me.). I find that med speed is a nice relaxing pace that isn't to slow or to fast but i have no problem with fast.

The second problem i have is aiming the gun.The game is completely controlled from the keyboard expect strangely the menu system; what this means is that your forced to use this 3 directional aim system of pi/2, 0 & -pi/2 which raise balance issues but i'll get to that later. This makes it hard to hit enemies not because you can't aim (Well yess that is the problem but semantics. ) but because you're unable to hit the enemy from your position. This might sound like a no brainner but the problem is that i'm shooting enemies at point blank range not because i think it's safe but because aiming down has such little range which is a problem since most of the enemies hug the floor which you can only hit by aiming down. There is a jump button in the game and you can shoot while jumping but for some reason you can't shoot any direction but forwards which is the opposite of what i expect. And then we have the flies which while i hate these small flying nose boogers, i can't really say the game would be better without them. They can a unique challange to the game because you have these enemies that are always above your head or atleast your standard guns position and they're really small; if i said they were 1 pixels big you'd get a good impression of their size but they're really something like 16 pixels. I would like to point something out about these enemies, when you get hit by them they don't go away and they can get you into the hit lock where they might kill you if you don't kill them; and this is strange since these are litterally little bugs you can swat and yet when bigger insects fuck you, they literally explode when you escape.

third the warning system. Okay this is a neat feature and i have to say i've seen it done better in a old game boy game (not even gameboy color) which had the second level where you crawl up a building and people are dropping circles on your head (It's gameboy, what did you expect?) and every time they do so and it will hit you, your warning system goes off. I cite this case because this wasn't just prescript events but the game detecting that you were endanger and you should move. This game words by a trip wire system. Basically you walk in the level and suddenly you cross a invisible line which flashes a warning; but you don't know what the warning is to. So my first instinct is to start walking backwards and wait for what ever is poping out.The problem with this is that you need to cross a second trip wire after the first to trigger the trap. So it sounds bad enough already because you have this duel trip wire system but the worse part about this is that most of the traps are spring right in front of you making it very hard to avoid just because you have to notice when the trap does spring and it's very easy to miss if your looking at the wrong area. The two major traps is the roof falling on your head which gives you very little time to notice and walk backwards; and then there is the zombie exiting a room which gives you very little space to retreat while firing. I have to say one of these traps in awsome how they implement a honest to god trap with it. one of these thing is a tomb stone which pops out of the ground and he does nothing buy block you from jumping over him. Well the way you kill him is simply stand infront of him and shoot the floor. What they did was add a spider right above him so what you walked under to kill him, the spider would grab you. I just thought that was neat level design.

My thoughts on the game. While i think it could've been done better, it's better than most Hgames i've seen which are just laughably bad or completely broken. This one is kinda playable but also kinda hard for unreasonable reason. (Redundantly redundant much?) Sadly the sex content is kinda strange and lacking. Don't get me wrong the sprite animations are great quality and the animated picture/CG are also great but there is this follow through the artist didn't do. The most notable issue is that the creatures don't seem able to climax. It might sound silly but it's kinda annoying when nothing really happens. For Iris action (That is the name i hope) when the character loses to these hand sized leach like creatures, your treated to a CG where they things are crawling into her vagina and then i believe being pushed out. While some of you might not enjoy that mental picture, i like to point out that something want happening there beyond just this standard "This is how animals mate" kinda thing. Take a look at the plants with the huge tongue and when ever the creature climaxs in the CG, her whole body jiggles. It's this type of energy the game is missing. This game is just so odd because it oozes quality yet lacks it in areas you wouldn't expect.

sucker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update download link

Free Download [H-Game] [140327] [pinkbanana-soft] JK Hazard

Title: JK Hazard
Bland: pinkbanana-soft
Release: 2014/03/27
Language: Japanese
Format: EXE
Size: 736MB
Information

Download Link
Mirror 1 – Freakshare

Mirror 2 – Bitshare

Mirror 3 – Uploadable

Mirror 4 – Rapidgator

Mirror 5 – Turbobit

Mirror 6 – Uploaded

Read more:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Update download link

Free Download [H-Game] [140327] [pinkbanana-soft] JK Hazard
Was there an update? If not, this is pretty suspicious, especially if you're obviously linking your own blog...

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd like to see a english change log for what was updated. Hell a japanese one at least. other wise this game was not worth getting a random update to.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Latest update on dlsite was 3rd April. That said, I don't think we have a link of that, so this dump may prove remotely useful.

Changelog is up on dlsite, as far as I can make out:
v2: Add one stage in level 4.
v3: Add two stages. Something about the "8" key doing something.
v4: Add a folder of JPGs for people who don't want to bother with the game.