What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Rune Pharmacy [RJ139385]

work not.

hope whoever invites a functioning Translation XD
what not work ? my files ? just retested it that work perfectly ^^

that not a partial nor a translation, that just add 【 】 separator on all name, to improve auto-translation with vnr or other

that need to be instaled like a partial => extract / etc...

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone has a complete save?
I fucked up mine at the castle 2F, unless anyone has a way to avoid being crushed to death

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone has a complete save?
I fucked up mine at the castle 2F, unless anyone has a way to avoid being crushed to death
Just put the golden statue back into the chest. You'll need a dummy statue to replace the one you took if you want to leave with the golden statue.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there a gallery option in this game or do we just have to save before every scene?

And if anyone has a direct download link, I would appreciate if you pm it to me. Can't torrent atm.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a gallery option in this game or do we just have to save before every scene?

And if anyone has a direct download link, I would appreciate if you pm it to me. Can't torrent atm.
Gallery is accessible from the girl's bedroom, specifically the desk which sparkles. If a scene is activated (even if unwittingly), the game remembers it and it will remain unlocked even if the game is reloaded.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I got the "skill" to be naked in public places and there are some events that basicly ask yes/no but the "yes" option is greyed out. What are the conditions to say "yes"?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got the "skill" to be naked in public places and there are some events that basicly ask yes/no but the "yes" option is greyed out. What are the conditions to say "yes"?
Probably need to increase the immorality score enough to proposition villagers when nude.

I didn't bother with that quest since collecting the necessary items was such a pain, but I wager working at the brothel often enough should do the trick.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Probably need to increase the immorality score enough to proposition villagers when nude.

I didn't bother with that quest since collecting the necessary items was such a pain, but I wager working at the brothel often enough should do the trick.
Ok yeah, got the lust or whatever at 110+ and the naughty stat at 80 and it did the trick.

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what not work ? my files ? just retested it that work perfectly ^^

that not a partial nor a translation, that just add 【 】 separator on all name, to improve auto-translation with vnr or other

that need to be instaled like a partial => extract / etc...
Tried using the decrypter and removed game.rgss2a but the separators didnt get added.

Edit. It works. The first 5 npcs which I talked to didn't have any name separators, but the 6th one had it lol.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Tried using the decrypter and removed game.rgss2a but the separators didnt get added.

Edit. It works. The first 5 npcs which I talked to didn't have any name separators, but the 6th one had it lol.
ho o_O, wich npc exactly ? i didn't find any missed npc in my party o_O

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ho o_O, wich npc exactly ? i didn't find any missed npc in my party o_O
Just some random NPCs like the 新妻マリー that lost the ring , メタちゃん about F5 zoom function etc.

Would you mind teaching me how you added those separators? And about the automated script which you used? :D

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks to me like virgin run does not affect ending/serve no purpose.
Just want to double check before "exploring".

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just some random NPCs like the 新妻マリー that lost the ring , メタちゃん about F5 zoom function etc.
mmm that strange, i have those, i uploaded a wrong file for something like 2min... maybe you get unlucky and get that one o_O
or maybe, you loaded a save around those pnj and their name was saved in the save, dunot XD... i dont realy know how rpgmaker works :p

Would you mind teaching me how you added those separators? And about the automated script which you used? :D
that not realy a script ^^ i call that a script... but i make that in 2 line of regex ^^

so, how i make it, i detourned that superb RPGMakerTrans from habisain for that :D thx habisain ^p^/

- extracted all text with RPGMakerTrans

- parsed those 2 regex substitution line on commonevents and all the map

> BEGIN STRING(((?!> CONTEXT).)*)(((?!\r\n\r\n> END STRING).)*)(\r\n\r\n> END STRING) /s => > BEGIN STRING$1$3$1> END STRING
< UNTRANSLATED\r\n\x5C\x5CC\x5B(1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|14)\x5D(((?!\x5C\x5CC\x5B0\x5D).)*)\x5C\x5CC\x5B0\x5D /s => < UNTRANSLATED\r\n\x5C\x5CC\x5B$1\x5D\u3010$2\u3011\x5C\x5CC\x5B0\x5D

.first line copy all original text in the place where we normaly translate
.second line ADD the separator

- get them back in the game with RPGMakerTrans

that all, take 2 min ^^

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Any mods want to clarify whether we can share this publicly or not? I'll have a link ready to go in 30 minutes.
It's loli.

A lot of threads get shut down due to people requesting links, so just pm the guy that said he would have a link in 30 mins i'd say.
Correct. I've already had to delete 14 posts made in under a day from this thread.

Why is everyone requesting a link in the thread? Just wait for me to say it's up, and then PM me.
Welcome to ULMF. People are stupid.

This game has underage content
Stop asking for links.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's loli.

This game has underage content
Stop asking for links.
Can you please explain this assertion with some evidence or something? The DLsite page for this game does not include the loli tag or any screenshots that would indicate it.

You need to provide some kind of reasoning because otherwise users do not know if they can share links or not. Just saying "it's considered loli on ULMF because we [the staff] say so" is not good enough. We, the users, need to know if a game is loli without asking, unless you want people to ask the staff every time they are considering sharing a game.

I hope I explained my concern clearly enough. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, it just doesn't seem like it's clear why this game is considered loli, and therefore casts a shadow over whether we can share pretty much any other game as well... unless I missed something completely obvious earlier in the thread.

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you please explain this assertion with some evidence or something? The DLsite page for this game does not include the loli tag or any screenshots that would indicate it.

You need to provide some kind of reasoning because otherwise users do not know if they can share links or not. Just saying "it's considered loli on ULMF because we [the staff] say so" is not good enough. We, the users, need to know if a game is loli without asking, unless you want people to ask the staff every time they are considering sharing a game.

I hope I explained my concern clearly enough. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, it just doesn't seem like it's clear why this game is considered loli, and therefore casts a shadow over whether we can share pretty much any other game as well... unless I missed something completely obvious earlier in the thread.
I played the game, it has loli content. It most definitely does.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here's a nearly complete save. I can't seem to unlock the ones in the 3rd row for some reason. I'm missing the group of 2 and 4 and the single scene next to it.
Edit: Turns out there's a bug with the version causing the ones in 3rd row to not unlock. They are the nude pixel animation scenes with the townspeople. If you want to view those, just go to the "nude" section in the walkthrough and talk to those people while wearing no clothing.

I followed the walkthrough linked earlier but it doesn't appear to mention how to unlock those. I'm thinking it's the ones you get from walking around nude and it's just not unlocking in gallery for some reason. Or is it some kind of "virgin run" bonus? I've already tried the final boss but losing does nothing and I get sent to main menu before doing anything after killing it. Anyone else able to get these unlocked?

Also, I will back up the claim that the game does in fact contain loli. They even show the scene in the 3rd preview image on dlsite. I'm hoping that I'm misinterpreting it, but it also contains 2 futa scenes.

Attachments

Last edited: