What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rune Pharmacy [RJ139385]

I'm so confused >.< I can't even leave the city with the actual release edition.. Several of the buildings are inaccessible as well.. >.< Anyone have any ideas? :p

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm so confused >.< I can't even leave the city with the actual release edition.. Several of the buildings are inaccessible as well.. >.< Anyone have any ideas? :p
you didn't go talk to シャルバン in the inn maybe ^^ ?

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The weird thing is the girl that was in the left room before in the demo isn't there :( She was there for the demo version. lol

Attachments

Last edited:

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How come the link is PM-only? I don't see the loli tag on this game.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The weird thing is the girl that was in the left room before in the demo isn't there :( She was there for the demo version. lol
that strange, you didn't have the right quest that send you out of town the first time o_O

that シャルバン who give it, he his in the left room in the inn (maybe need to talk to the innkeeper before)

(you didn't have keep savec.rvdata from the demo ? they are not compatible !)

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After around 50 messages I'm going to be sending out links for 15 minutes or so longer then I'll start playing it myself. I'm so happy for copy and paste...
We will be waiting for the links in anticipation and I myself appreciate the effort.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks bob. I normally send back a thank-you reply for PMs but I don't wanna spam your inbox any more right now.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Not to be the party crasher here, but I'd suggest you all to stop asking for links and just wait for someone to say they have the game or else this thread might be taken down.
And to all the haters out there, no I'm not threatening nor acting like a tiran...

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For those who still want it, go check the cat's meow... n...y...a...a...

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Having the same problem with the quest at the inn, for me there is no one even in the room to begin with, when i go to talk to the inn keeper, she just said something about them being in the left room.

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There appears to be some sort of bug with the INN.. I'm not sure what place it is I'm visiting but the girl keeps disappearing.. I got a little when I restarted but she disappeared yet again.. :/

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm stuck at inn, I wonder if there is something missing?

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm..I'm not stuck in the inn.

what do you mean by stuck on inn ?

after first potion creation then go to inn on the left room there is guy there..
then he will give quest (I guess) then I can go outside town to left side to do some search.

maybe you need to go to armor/weapon guy first ? I think I go there before go to inn, there is event there and I think get cloth (same image but higher defense)

currently stuck on the cave on the left side , somehow the girl doesnt want to continue, I suspect need some torch.

anyone progress thru the cave there yet ?

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

currently stuck on the cave on the left side , somehow the girl doesnt want to continue, I suspect need some torch.
you can find candle in treasure chest inside cave near ladder

-----------------------

sigh....
i stuck with ingredient for food recipe like bread, egg, etc

Last edited:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tis a rather short game. =s

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tis a rather short game. =s
this game has so many scene that its hurting my eyes, i dont see this as loli game elf boobs size Double FGFGFGF well elf age is 200 age old must be little girl.

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get across the bridge?

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played up till brothel. Now I'm stuck after receiving the see-through underwear. I was able to click on the calendar and accept something but afterwards nothing I do seems to progress the story. I'm guessing I either need to use a certain item, or have a certain outfit on? Anyone else get past this part?

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get across the bridge?
You need to create 2 silver metal which can be made from the stuff you can gather at the western caves, the ones with the giant slime and slimes with skeletons in them.