What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PEACH CAT] Prostitution! Exhibition? Magic Girl RPG / 売春!露出?着せ替え魔法少女RPG (RE123528) (RJ123528)

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: PEACH CAT 売春!露出?着せ替え魔法少女RPG RJ123528

Thanks for the help

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

walkthrough can find in game HP

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

which should download the looking left can you find it here first.

should the link be dead times simply write me.

walkthrough can find in game HP
Unfortunately, there are the translate nurn puzzle which you can hardly understand.

Last edited:

trojanhorse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

which should download the looking left can you find it here first.

should the link be dead times simply write me.
Hope its alright with you that i reuploaded it to mega due to a lot of people normaly prefering it. If you do mind i will just remove it.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dammn ,i was waiting this game so patiently ,thanks for the sharing , as i think is a great game...i love it :p :p

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hope its alright with you that i reuploaded it to mega due to a lot of people normaly prefering it. If you do mind i will just remove it.

I'm just about to share the 1.3 crackerd version,and I have said people can PM me to get Mega link,if u think u can offer it instead of me,then u can keep it.:)

trojanhorse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm just about to share the 1.3 crackerd version,and I have said people can PM me to get Mega link,if u think u can offer it instead of me,then u can keep it.:)
Didn't read it sorry, just crossred through the pages.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Playing through it slowly, this one is a lot more grind heavy than the last game.

Any saves?

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

please share the 1.3 version :)

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

please share the 1.3 version :)
Need someone to remove his Mega link first. Or u can try to ask him for it?:)

Last edited:

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Need someone to remove his Mega link first. Or u can try to ask him for it?:)
his link doesn't work, why do you need it removed?

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

his link doesn't work, why do you need it removed?
Doesnt work?I dont think so.And I have said anyone(not newbie rank or lower) can PM me to get the Mega link,so I dont need anyone to help me or he catch the sharing work.:)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm not sure why you're deciding to turn that into a problem though.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm not sure why you're deciding to turn that into a problem though.
All because of the pirates from Anime-sharing and some guys dont know how to respect the sharer.:) If PM to get a good link is so hard for some guys,so why dont buy/crack it yourself?:D
PS:I'll never share the 1.3 cracked version unless there is no existed re-upload link and no more re-uploader.
And never forget that the open forum(ULMF)+unlimited hosts(Such as Mega)=the Piradise(Pirates' Paradise):)

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh wow, just finished the game and I'm still missing quite a few scenes, 20ish or so...
I guess I'll use the walkthrough Etigoya shared here, to help me out.
Tyvm Eti.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Why so little discussion of this game then?

I just finished it just now, and I have to say it's one of the best games I've played. The story was great, and had a lot of great scenes. But, the overall plot of this game was great, which is pretty rare.

The graphics were the next best thing. Very talented artist(s), both with the CG and the battlers. Oh, and the designs of the costumes were great as well. I really like the idea behind the last outfit you get.

So... I pretty much got all the content, but there's two that I didn't get, and I have no idea where they could be, or if there's some flag for them that I failed to set in my play through. If anyone knows, please tell.

The third pic is next to the hidden church. anyone know what's supposed to happen there?

Also, for those looking for 1.3, it's over at eyny. It's a slow download, but I managed to get it in a couple of hours. I'd upload it, but I have piss-weak upload power, so I'll just tell where to get it instead.

Anyway... if anyone knows about these missing scenes...

Attachments

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Why so little discussion of this game then?

I just finished it just now, and I have to say it's one of the best games I've played. The story was great, and had a lot of great scenes. But, the overall plot of this game was great, which is pretty rare.

The graphics were the next best thing. Very talented artist(s), both with the CG and the battlers. Oh, and the designs of the costumes were great as well. I really like the idea behind the last outfit you get.

So... I pretty much got all the content, but there's two that I didn't get, and I have no idea where they could be, or if there's some flag for them that I failed to set in my play through. If anyone knows, please tell.

The third pic is next to the hidden church. anyone know what's supposed to happen there?

Also, for those looking for 1.3, it's over at eyny. It's a slow download, but I managed to get it in a couple of hours. I'd upload it, but I have piss-weak upload power, so I'll just tell where to get it instead.

Wow page 4 already? This game needs more love. It's one of the better h-rpg games I have played for a while. It is a little grind heavy (but that's what cheatengine is for, isn't it?), and there doesn't seem to be any GOR (it's just game over if you die) as far as I can tell, but the CGs are great looking and the characters are well designed.

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game was good, but where at eyny? I tried one link and ended up with 1.0 again.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The game was good, but where at eyny? I tried one link and ended up with 1.0 again.
Well, 1.3 is only a minor update anyway. Apparently it fixes some battler graphics that remain on screen and something else minor. When you upgrade, don't overwrite system_data.rvdata2, since that's where your gallery is stored.

Anyway, here's the page I used:

You may need to log in to see the links, and it's a slow-poke download, but there you go.