What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PEACH CAT] Prostitution! Exhibition? Magic Girl RPG / 売春!露出?着せ替え魔法少女RPG (RE123528) (RJ123528)

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: PEACH CAT 売春!露出?着せ替え魔法少女RPG RJ123528

The crack work is over,but for some reason I will delay sharing it after several days.Pls wait patiently,thx for understanding.:)

miqez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The crack work is over,but for some reason I will delay sharing it after several days.Pls wait patiently,thx for understanding.:)
Good idea.

But through you, I almost do not buy games. Lately I bought only [RJ131698]Sword Princess Cistina, because I really like his game (gyu) and I wanted to have one legally. In total, I bought only 15 games. As you keep all buy it this year I'll buy yet only 2 games: Dungeons & Prisoners and ロリクエ 2 ~ 纯白 ~ (BLACK PANDA). But thanks a lot, thanks to you I saved some money :)
This is not an attack on you, just thank you and a small request to you, to give game developers a little more time to sell their works before you share it. Probably many people my request will not like it.
sorry for my english.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

could you send me a private message telling me how you do that? I've purchased the game and wouldn't mind editing it so I don't need to keep turning off my virus software to play it (though relatively safe anyway since I just turn off internet while it's off)

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

could you send me a private message telling me how you do that? I've purchased the game and wouldn't mind editing it so I don't need to keep turning off my virus software to play it (though relatively safe anyway since I just turn off internet while it's off)
The usual rule for dlsite game protection is pretty straightforward,
to the point where I'm surprised why the mechanism even still exists.
I don't think it actually needs circumventing anymore, it's just broken.
(I actually use this fairly frequently to get my protected titles to work in a VM, since they refuse to load up in there otherwise)

Start the protected game. This may require an internet connection to authenticate you and download the decryption key.
Enable showing of hidden and system files. (explorer>folder options)
In the game folder, there should be a hidden subfolder with a strange name or something like that, containing the game files again, just decrypted.
(If everything else fails, task manager should tell you where that game process is running from)
Copy that folder somewhere else.
Close the protected game.
Closing the game will delete the hidden folder, but not your copy.
That copy is now free of weird stuff and yours to do with as you please.

Note: On some windows platforms, the protection may actually work properly and prevent you from accessing the hidden folder entirely.
I've seen this happen on XP, but not on 7.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The usual rule for dlsite game protection is pretty straightforward,
to the point where I'm surprised why the mechanism even still exists.
I don't think it actually needs circumventing anymore, it's just broken.
(I actually use this fairly frequently to get my protected titles to work in a VM, since they refuse to load up in there otherwise)

Start the protected game. This may require an internet connection to authenticate you and download the decryption key.
Enable showing of hidden and system files. (explorer>folder options)
In the game folder, there should be a hidden subfolder with a strange name or something like that, containing the game files again, just decrypted.
(If everything else fails, task manager should tell you where that game process is running from)
Copy that folder somewhere else.
Close the protected game.
Closing the game will delete the hidden folder, but not your copy.
That copy is now free of weird stuff and yours to do with as you please.

Note: On some windows platforms, the protection may actually work properly and prevent you from accessing the hidden folder entirely.
/facepalm.

Is it really that freaking easy!? Damnit....

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, to be fair, in the old XP days, it actually worked fairly well.
I remember that while it was running, it prevented pretty much anything else from getting anywhere close to the raw files with a 5-foot pole.

Which actually broke game manuals, for poorly-packaged games -
the devs would include the manual next to the game,
dlsite would encrypt it with the same mechanism -
making them unusable while the game was down, and then preventing you from opening them when the game was running.

So, yeah, dlsite protection is pretty weird sometimes.
Though I gotta say, the strangest part was when we had a non-japanese dev (who was active on these very forums) submit a game to dlsite,
only to find they'd added protection without him actually asking for it...

I'm not a fan of it. I can understand why it's an option and some people go for it,
but I'd really prefer if they just made good games. I'll throw money at you, don't worry.
Of course, I do most of my gaming from a VM these days, so that may have something to do with it...

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pity, it does indeed seem that it does not work on Vista, at least. so probably 7 as well. Oh well. I have given the game maker their money, and enjoying the game normally for now. I shall happily await to see your post of it once the appropriate time period has passed

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what is it now where is the download link?

Last edited:
A

[A]carajé

is there any way to buy games on DLsite without an international Credit Card? (like paypal, or any other virtual wallet stuff...)

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i've managed to buy DL site points with paypal and a local credit card and then used those points to buy games but it may only work on the english language site.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you can definetly buy points on the jap. dlsite but why making it all complicated if you can just get a creditcard( i'm using skrill) and buy the games directly ?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Many credit cards don't work with dlsite.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

then all you have to do is ask someone who buys stuff on dlsite which creditcard he uses, (for example skrill) and get one of the working cards.

Last edited:

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Will released the crack version tomorrow.:)

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mastercard. I've had two from different banks, and MCs always manage to be accepted by all dlsite pages, as well as one or two other similar pages (like melonbooks). Not digiket though, sadly

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Full version released in #3,thx for all ur patience,enjoy.:)

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then who please the download link and I build a enter the

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck. What do I have to do after defeating the first boss?

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Things to try to get unstuck:

- Talk to upstairs girl (might depend on outfit)
- Talk to people inside houses (they give you additional outfits at some point in the story)
- Check if one of the areas is now accessible
- Talk to the girl in the top-left house (eventually becomes quest area)

Overall, I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in the combat mechanic.
Don't get me wrong - CG quality in this game is quite good, and there's some
quite impressive variation in outfits and scenes.
But still, I feel like there's some missed potential in combat.
As far as I've seen, H-attacks don't actually _do_ anything, other than damage.
So combat is still the old RPG rote of "take 214 damage" - "do 150 damage" - "take 300 damage" - "heal 400 damage"...
I wish more H-games actually made that part more interesting...