RPG [パルティア教団 ] 薬と魔法のミーリエル (RJ113935)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 薬と魔法のミーリエル

what hook are you using ???
Nothing much

aght\agth.exe /c
Pretty much all I am using, like I said, when I talk to anyone, the clock stops for me, so its not spamming anything while I talk to NPCs

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone got a 100% save for this? I cant seem to advance after I beat the bandit 'bosses'. Also is there a way to get rid of the white haired girl? Its almost impossible to lose with her since there is no isntant lose spell/item.

Last edited:

MindlessFire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a 100% save for this? I cant seem to advance after I beat the bandit 'bosses'. Also is there a way to get rid of the white haired girl? Its almost impossible to lose with her since there is no isntant lose spell/item.
You cant get the instant lose item from the shop in the slums. Its the one that costs 2000 each.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

This game has shota, I didn't know, not a lot of people did, and it's not tagged as such BUT, when you become a super slut, you can have sex with the kid in the main town >_>

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Agth was fine at first, but now i'm just getting a lot of these instead of text ->

×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Agth was fine at first, but now i'm just getting a lot of these instead of text ->

×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0×0
That happens because there is a second indicator showing how many enemies are left on the field or if you have the treasure detection item that shows how many treasures are left on the field.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That happens because there is a second indicator showing how many enemies are left on the field or if you have the treasure detection item that shows how many treasures are left on the field.
Is there a way to turn those off ?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, crap, another game that seems good but requires knowledge of Jap to get the most out of it.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

For Agth, just use /C /V /X3. One of the selection will let you avoid the clock problem.

I have a problem with the poor quarter. After getting my wallet stolen, I followed the old guy there and ended up giving him half my money. That's fine, but afterwards I entered the shaddy shop to the right, and when I try to exit I was surrounded by three guys. I lost the fight and was raped. Now I can't even enter the poor quarter without triggering that fight immediately. Is this a bug?

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The game's main objective is to gather 5 items:

Leaf of the World's Tree - Can be bought from the market at 90000.
Root of Mandragora - Visit the shop in the slum(and maybe need to buy the mandragora drops). When you leave the shop you'll be surrounded by hoodlums. Finish them off and pick up the coin they dropped. Head further east to find more coins on the ground. There's a hidden passage right beside that. Proceed all the way to the mandragora farming ground and defeat the boss.
Gryphon's Feather - Area in the west where you first encounter enemies. Make your way to the end.
Vampire's Heart - Go to area in the north(requires at least a base level of 21) and make your way to the end.
Magical Ore Mythril - Possess enough charm or lust(unconfirmed) and mandragora drops and talk to the giant at the back area in the blacksmith's. Alternatively, make a Rainbow Pendant and show it to the giant.

After all 5 items are gathered, return to your room and check out the next day. After that head south, through a desert to the elf's village. Head further south to the elf's hidden lab.
For normal end, head right to the chair and sit on it.
For true end(?), check the tubes to fight against the boss(total of 5) and head to the end to be surrounded by enemies. Use teleport.

Not sure if there are any other endings, if there is, any information on that will be appreciated.

For H-events:
Events
Bodyguard Flank - Offer your body to him instead of paying him. Total of 5 scenes (scene 3 requires virgin status and lvl 3 or higher)
Vegabond - Get yourself robbed at the market, then head to the slums. Offer your body to the vegabond. Total of 5 scenes (scene 4 requires virgin status and high sexual desire)
Duke - Make an appointment to visit the duke via the guard(2000T required). Go to the duke's mansion between 15:00 to 19:00 the next day and talk to him. Total of 5 scenes (Scene 3 requires virgin status) <---This must be done before getting the vampire's heart!
Prostitution - Head to the brothel to prostitute yourself. Total of 2 scenes
Baker's son - Talk to him or lie on his bed when naked. Total of 3 scenes.

GOR
Slime - Total of 3 scenes. Based on enemy encountered.
Plant - Total of 3 scenes. Based on enemy encountered.
Thief - Total of 3 scenes. Based on location where enemy is encountered. Last scene is against the boss.
Zombie - Total of 2 scenes. Based on enemy encountered.

Special
Masturbation - Head to bed with high sexual desire
Imprisonment rape - Get caught by the guards when naked.
Imprisoned Elf - After the imprisonment rape scene, peep at the next door prison
Giant rape - (Refer to above on how to get the mythril)

Last edited:

Sokali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So anyone figure out a way to translate the text, and not the clock/date?

EDIT: Well using AGTH, I managed to translate the NPC conversations without getting cockblocked by that damn clock. Will continue playing and if it works, will post my method here.

Ah whatever, I probably will forget so will write it down.

1. Get AGTH Shortcut generator.
2. Open up the program. Drag the .exe of the game into the specified area.
3. Into the /H code line, enter --> /kf /ks3 /x3 /v
4. A shortcut should appear on your desktop of the game. Open it up.
5. Talk to an NPC to get some text to show up. A scroll list of different hooks should have opened up alongside the game. Look for 0x0364F5DE:0000000 GetGlyphOutlineW

Let me know if it works and feel free to rep me XD
For Agth, just use /C /V /X3. One of the selection will let you avoid the clock problem.

I have a problem with the poor quarter. After getting my wallet stolen, I followed the old guy there and ended up giving him half my money. That's fine, but afterwards I entered the shaddy shop to the right, and when I try to exit I was surrounded by three guys. I lost the fight and was raped. Now I can't even enter the poor quarter without triggering that fight immediately. Is this a bug?
I tried both of these, but I wasn't able to see the selections you two were talking about. Neither showed up. Any idea what could be causing me not to see them?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This game has shota, I didn't know, not a lot of people did, and it's not tagged as such BUT, when you become a super slut, you can have sex with the kid in the main town >_>
What really? How the hell do you get him to do that to her?

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Clock riped converation. 1time = 1letter . So noway i can read anything. Im using TA with AGTH 2011.5.9
12:00001日目・月昼12:00001日目・月昼12:00001日目・月昼12:00001日目・月昼12:00001日目・月昼12:00001日目・月昼12:00001日目・月昼12:00れ001日目・月昼12:00ば001日目・月昼12:00私001日目・月昼12:00も001日目・月昼12:00助001日目・月昼12:00か001日目・月昼12:00る001日目・月昼12:00。001日目・月昼12:00 001日目・月昼12:00こ001日目・月昼12:00れ001日目・月昼12:00か001日目・月昼12:00ら001日目・月昼12:00よ001日目・月昼12:00ろ001日目・月昼12:00し001日目・月昼12:00く001日目・月昼12:00ね001日目・月昼12:00、001日目・月昼12:00ミ001日目・月昼12:00ー001日目・月昼12:00リ001日目・月昼12:00エ001日目・月昼12:00ル001日目・月昼12:00。
Look at BOLD letter

Last edited:

calibus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, the clock makes this really annoying.

Thankfully people have posted enough about the game that I think it's more than possible to get by anyway.

CCKM

Reputation score

There is a shop in the slums area which sells an invisible potion for 750 by using the boat down the river. Use it when naked and you can then run past the guard to the mansion and talk to the earl to trigger an event.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is a shop in the slums area which sells an invisible potion for 750 by using the boat down the river. Use it when naked and you can then run past the guard to the mansion and talk to the earl to trigger an event.
i tried, but the mansion is locked

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do i get naked ???

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That happened to me too but I just kept going in and then I just accepted it without resistance and it stopped. But the event still happens everytime you exit that same shop so I just started teleporting out of the store.

CCKM

Reputation score

i tried, but the mansion is locked
I did it before finding the vampire close to the beginning, I would assume that would be a requirement as gives you a vampire subjugation force member badge. Purity of the character may or not be a requirement as the event involves hypnosis.