What's new

RPG [パルティア教団 ] 薬と魔法のミーリエル (RJ113935)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 薬と魔法のミーリエル

How do you guys have it already when it isn't out yet?
Some circles release on different sites and they become available there before it's available on DLSite.

It's already up on Melonbooks and Gyutto.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Times ne ask has the complete game also ne day limit ^ ^?

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to leave the inn after you lose a fight? clicked on everything in the nurses room, and even tried teleporting over to my room, but I can't seem to leave either room.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to leave the inn after you lose a fight? clicked on everything in the nurses room, and even tried teleporting over to my room, but I can't seem to leave either room.
it does have 2 magic of a teloptiert it into the other room and rept your clothing

Last edited:

lastmatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whenever I need to grab extra strings from the hooker, I add /x /v.

Unfortunately, that clock was the bane of my existence as well. For some reason it would hook the text being said sometimes (like during the afternoon), but other times it wouldn't do anything but tell me the time... again.
Anyone found a way to grab only the conversations?

There is a constant stream of X1 when outside and X0 inside plus the non stop time update, it is quite hard understnad what is going on.

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game makes Translation Aggregator and Chiitrans freak out. I'm also looking for a way around this.

fathippo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what i found helpful is not equiping the bell looking accesoire
it will tell you how many items there are on every map and causes the spam
wont fix the spam of the amount of monsters but atleast the towns you can read the text

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anyone have the agth code for this because that clock is trolling hard.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yea what Sangoku said. She has to repair her clothes even if it's a tiny bit torn before she can leave the hospital. You can get the skill in the market in the town to the North if that helps at this point...

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Few small tips worth it later when I'm not so tired announcements with pictures ^ ^ ears.
So here you can easily make money if you have at least 500 money.
Turn right from the poor quarters and goes there in the item shop.
Buy some 500 since the money was drinking and going to either sheep or in your room to bed.
One of the things related to selection there when the sheep or clicks on the bed
you can let the time pass faster or certain hours.
So now you should bring it to 19 clock and then goes back to the poor quarters equal to the first door is the brothel. XD
So now you speak with the left first to get the permit now reder.
Now, talking with all the 2 are back in the room and scoured the cupboards ^ 3.
Now take both in the beverage obtained from the woman behind the cash for 500
Well they should not refuse when you talk to the woman at the mistresses there. XD
2 Of the inn where seh lives of her going up there with a woman buys all books + of the female goose is the top right and also buys the book and learns them all.
when you made the purchase yet quiet soak some of the nice and have fun to the nine skills eg.
can let them run around naked too.
but only if it has the herzchen by the drink.
Then you go in the city.
50 lowers the TP stage 1 of the clothing of 3
the 100 TP does the same se goose naked. XD
Tip still reflecting on learning as they go through strong skills. ^ ^
Allso in her room.
Then what if you gibs kill all monsters in an area ne blue bonus crate in this area.
There is also the special bosses for example due to bad weather. erscheinnen.
These are the fontännen in the water to dive for example.
(ps you need the bot what you get later).
Are still more but that should be enough ^ ^

As I said'll again later about working with images represents one troz with my bad english understood this well!!!

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

mmmm, Elf.
Took the words out of my mouth. So how do you make money? I'm getting a bunch of those small treasure chest things I'm guessing those are just for selling. I can't seem to whore the elf out for some reason

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I've made several.. hundreds of thosuands by....

Sometime during the day theirs 3 men at the table in the inn (like mid day or something).

They say there is a pick pocket in the north market
talk to the market people mid day, one runs off with your money

Chase him to the zone to the right of the starting area.
Talk to the bum -> top option = sex
Go back to the first map -> go to bathhouse wash self -> go to bum (he gives you like 2000-5000 per sex or something

After you get like 20,000, go to the shop to the right of the bum, buy the 500g item (it raises perversion or something), buy all of it, use all of it

after some time you can go to the prostitution thing which is the very first door in the zone with the bum, go at night, get like 30,000 per sex there or more.

I'm decently far into the game (I think) but not sure what to do anymore.
I've beaten the chimera...? Water elemental, wind elemental to the left of town. I've gotten the vampire heart, beaten the boss in the Lv21+ zone north of town, I've beaten the bandit boss(s)? and got the door to the area below the church.
I've gotten sex scenes with the duke? earl? guy and got the diamond pass...?

Got some sort of mandrake item that gives you 100% horny, I also have maxed out corruption. (By the way you get some charm attacks with higher corruption, they are probably the strongest damage abilities in game + it stuns and works on elementals, goes through damage resistances)

Last edited:
OP
helhansen84

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

MEGA link added to first post.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So anyone figure out a way to translate the text, and not the clock/date?

EDIT: Well using AGTH, I managed to translate the NPC conversations without getting cockblocked by that damn clock. Will continue playing and if it works, will post my method here.

Ah whatever, I probably will forget so will write it down.

1. Get AGTH Shortcut generator.
2. Open up the program. Drag the .exe of the game into the specified area.
3. Into the /H code line, enter --> /kf /ks3 /x3 /v
4. A shortcut should appear on your desktop of the game. Open it up.
5. Talk to an NPC to get some text to show up. A scroll list of different hooks should have opened up alongside the game. Look for 0x0364F5DE:0000000 GetGlyphOutlineW

Let me know if it works and feel free to rep me XD

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

So anyone figure out a way to translate the text, and not the clock/date?
For me the clock stops when talking to someone, so it hasn't really bothered me...

oh and has anyone figured how to go to the lower area of the warehouse that is to the right of the church building?

I've talked to the guy with and without clothes, won't let me pass, says something about the erl, but I can't go back in the earls house it seems locked all the time now ;/

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For me the clock stops when talking to someone, so it hasn't really bothered me...

oh and has anyone figured how to go to the lower area of the warehouse that is to the right of the church building?

I've talked to the guy with and without clothes, won't let me pass, says something about the erl, but I can't go back in the earls house it seems locked all the time now ;/
Not sure why, the clock (or more specifically, the date) was constantly blocking me right at the beginning (after the introduction) during conversations. Odd..

Last edited:

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the mega link is the link for the full game or demo?

OP
helhansen84

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

v1.1 full game of course. why would i upload the demo, which can be accessed via dlsite?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still cant get agth to hook text instead of clock...

All im getting is clock spamming...

any solutions? i tried some of the things some ppl before said but its not working...

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what hook are you using ???