- art in chapter 2 does not have any canal references yet

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Parasite Infection [Twine][1.35]

Parasite Infection 1.8b

Meant to release 1.8 but it has a bunch of bugs that had to get fixed so 1.8b it is.

Completely overhauled chapter 1. Massive coding changes on the backend and altered the map, altered the storyline, altered encounters, expanded interactions with NPC's, added art for a couple scenes (bidirectional selfcest), improved coherence of parasite behavior, made it so sex is required for every fertilization/birthing event.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

honestly dude? loving the new art!!! kinda curious to know who the new artist for your game is, if you don't mind me asking.....
edit- also would like to point out that the nerve reconnecting section at chapter 5 is something that has NEVER worked for me. donno why. would love it if you could add an option to just skip it since i havent been able to play the chapter 6 because of it... would be swell if you could do that.

Last edited:
OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

honestly dude? loving the new art!!! kinda curious to know who the new artist for your game is, if you don't mind me asking.....
edit- also would like to point out that the nerve reconnecting section at chapter 5 is something that has NEVER worked for me. donno why. would love it if you could add an option to just skip it since i havent been able to play the chapter 6 because of it... would be swell if you could do that.
Artist is ModeSeven

Yeah everything after 5 is pretty buggy for a lot of people, I'm going to destroy it and rebuild it from the ground up later

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Artist is ModeSeven

Yeah everything after 5 is pretty buggy for a lot of people, I'm going to destroy it and rebuild it from the ground up later
oh. ok. though still, i like the new chapter 1. the only thing annoying is than to go from rome to room, there is a long walk to do.... also just found out you could be a full blown hipster in the mall chapter. XD?
edit- also any chance you'll release mew version with an offline option? sometime images dont load too well with my slow internet

Last edited:
OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

... ame&id=847

Updated to 1.8f

- Figured out how to add the animated gif that 'grows' stronger as you become more infested. This is the first version of it.
- Fixed a couple small bugs with linkages between passages
- Added back button to captains log in log files
- Added transition art and mouth/neck parasite art for the 'self-view' of chet. Having it be a smooth transition makes the opening a lot more coherent already, I think it looks pretty good.
- Fixed a couple random bugs
- "Give In" mechanic improved via css and javascript. Now gradually fades in over time from infestation (faster w/ more parasites) and goes away when you self-impregnate or give birth. Does not get reduced when you masturbate w/o self impregnation.
- Added in escape pod functionality although it's still in development
- Added in art for Joan mindfucking
- Added in art for main character as blue alien girl. Doesn't have permutations yet for the various infestations
- Added coherent backstory for Antari biology, log can be found in the Engine Room
- Removed attitude from self-summary for now, replaced with "mental pressure" stat
- Added hypnosis and mind control ability based on pheromones. Pheromones have varying levels depending on your level of mental pressure. This will probably be changed in the future to be based on other factors but for now it is what it is. There are multiple types of hypnosis (overt, subtle, mindbreak). Right now I only wrote short excerpts for Joan but they should all be accessible.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice, animated H scene is always a plus ...
keep up a good work ... ;)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no pregnancy art huh? only animated thing i seen was the word in the back ground nothing else

seems like alot of images are missing D: especially when it comes to infecting the people . such as the ones on the starting ship -.-

Last edited:

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you complete HTML5 Canvas object minigame in Chapter 6? I played through game in previous versions and it worked well, but now(1.78b, 1.8b, 1.8f) I can't do anything after clicking all possible buttons...

Attachments

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you complete HTML5 Canvas object minigame in Chapter 6? I played through game in previous versions and it worked well, but now(1.78b, 1.8b, 1.8f) I can't do anything after clicking all possible buttons...
Not sure, it's probably broken. I'll take a look but those chapters are going to be nuked and rebuilt from the ground up eventually.

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no pregnancy art huh? only animated thing i seen was the word in the back ground nothing else

seems like alot of images are missing D: especially when it comes to infecting the people . such as the ones on the starting ship -.-
The art process is slow

nice, animated H scene is always a plus ...
keep up a good work ...
Thanks

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The art process is slow

Thanks
that i can understand , cant seem to see or find any of the new art you said you added in though also Oo i can not progress in the mail at all. only thing it lets me do is looped. i infected the school teacture lounge, the house hold but wont let me progress further. D:

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Parasite Infection 1.81c

- Fixed the art not showing up correctly after exiting the dining area (Rene's area)

- Fixed egg incubation for Chet's vagina in chapter 3

- Having sex with Rene or Joan now lowers your infestation score (makes floating overlay more transparent)

- Added overlay to several rooms that were missing it

- Altered infestation reductions for birthing and masturbation

- Added art for Rene's various infestation states at her main screen (except for neck, not done yet)

- Removed door description for surgery room

- Fixed vaginal infestation as girl not working in chapter 3

- Fixed mouth canal not showing when your vagina is not infested with a canal in chapter 1

- Fixed Joan encounter to not show neck parasite if you aren't infested in the neck

- Added art for self-sucking of parasitic dick

- Added infestation overlay to all rooms in chapter 2

- Fixed chapter 3 self-infestation bugs (I think)

- Added debugging warp to chapter 3, it's below the gender choices at the start

- Fixed restart in chapter 3 only allowing male gender

- Fixed some other minor bugs

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finished up to chapter 7 :3 looking forward to more

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Completely overhauled code up to end of chapter 3 (which is now called part 2)

Too many changes to list, lot of art updated