What's new

VN/TEXT [Parasite Infection] Parasite Infection

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Parasite Infection [Twine][1.35]

Updated to 1.44d added Breast Infestation for Julie and Sandra in chapter 3. Added some art, fixed a few bugs with the suit minigame. Getting close to moving on to chapter 5.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated to 1.44d added Breast Infestation for Julie and Sandra in chapter 3. Added some art, fixed a few bugs with the suit minigame. Getting close to moving on to chapter 5.

Thanks Parasite.

Can i ask for a favor?
When you added some art or maybe updated some art, can you kindly also give us the information of which art is it and how many?

It's kinda disheartening to have to check when we don't even know where to find the aforementioned art.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.5 - laid out the structure for chapter 5. Altered the art for the bathroom orgy to reflect new breast infestation option.

-Tentacle Pits now cause 5 chaos per day.
-Remove action check from Sandra re: incubation
-Removed action check from Jessica re: incubation
-Excised all trace of breast enhancement for the mall.
-Added Research Option for Upgraded Pheromones to the mall.
-Gate for Chapter 5 - sets $upgradedPheromone to 0 if unresearched.
-Added passage: Breeding Hive
-Added passage: eggpository, the special for Vitamin World
-Added passage: lotionbath, the special for Bath and Body Works
-Added passage: bodymassage, the special for the Body Shop
-Modified ChaosEvent1 so you can gain a slave w/ upgraded pheromones
-Modified MallDailyCycle so chaosEvents can be stopped.
-Modified Epic Salon, so the Breeding Hive happens somewhere.
-Modified Courtyard, so the Breeding Hive can be triggered.
-Modified Vitamin World, Bath and Body, and Body Shop, for above.
-I don't know what variables I was referencing for Vitamin World, but they weren't ones from this game. This has been fixed.
-Changed research appearance if in Epic Salon - should be right now.
-Added endif to VS.
-Changed JoanPlot3, JoanPlot13, because $visited ain't right.
-Infesting the bodyshop now requires the parasites it uses.
-Eat Fresh now uses the parasites it requires.
-Added vaguely menacing line to Preparations and Courtyard, for trying to leave without the BloomingSnake at all.
-Changed ChaosEvent1 - pitting the molesters happens at $chaosPlot 2

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.51 -
-Added line to injecting pink syringe to make clear when it does nothing.
-Fixed some typos and bugs
-Set up "skip to chapter 5"
-set up "skip to chapter 4" for full resource utilization.
-altered all store descriptions to remove copyrighted names
-added coffee shop dominance scene
-added another lab in chapter 5
-altered lotion bath text
-Added art (Escher painting, blue starfish in chapter 5. Mature gangbang special option in white dress black shoes store, Coffee shop dominance scene, and hot dog spitroast scene in chapter 4)

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dang the updates are coming faster than I can play the new versions, good job.

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.52a -

Fixed a line in chapter 4 that was still referring to Macy's. The infect scenes still reference the old names, those will change next update.
Added artwork to chapter 5, chet is now more accurately portrayed in the portrait.

Starting overhaul of chapter 1. Changed the introduction artwork, will alter the rest of the artwork over the coming week. Removed anal parasite from chapter 1, altered descriptions of the werm and neck
parasite to be consistent with later chapters. Gameplay is unchanged right now but it will be altered in the next update.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh my parasites!

Keep up the good work! :D

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What exactly does the "is addicted to" stat even do, or is that some random eye candy?

lordcruxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played this awhile back and it was an okay trip, and then I became an alpha bitch and I fucking loved it. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Also, I don't know what you have in store with this corruption and if it'll persist in chapter 6, but I'd like to believe that you could overcome it if you're going dominating. Or at least you'd inform werm of it before it became an issue. Ever since werm understood I was in charge, we was buddies, den dis bitch gets to godmod all over my alpha bitchness D:

Last edited:
OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played this awhile back and it was an okay trip, and then I became an alpha bitch and I fucking loved it. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Also, I don't know what you have in store with this corruption and if it'll persist in chapter 6, but I'd like to believe that you could overcome it if you're going dominating. Or at least you'd inform werm of it before it became an issue. Ever since werm understood I was in charge, we was buddies, den dis bitch gets to godmod all over my alpha bitchness D:
There's going to be repercussions for the mental battle from chapter 3 in the beginning of chapter 6. There's going to be more dom-material available, I don't want to describe it because when I describe things my brain says "hey, you've told someone and gained approval, now you NEVER HAVE TO CARRY THIS PLAN OUT!" but it is going to be accounted for.

Small update 1.52d -

Changed all instances of real-world stores being named, there should be nothing left now. Added more updated art to chapter 1 - purged all of the earliest line art from the game.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't want to describe it because when I describe things my brain says "hey, you've told someone and gained approval, now you NEVER HAVE TO CARRY THIS PLAN OUT!" but it is going to be accounted for.
You sure that was your brain and not some Werm in your brain? :D

As a Dom-route-runner myself, i'm happy!

lordcruxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's going to be repercussions for the mental battle from chapter 3 in the beginning of chapter 6. There's going to be more dom-material available, I don't want to describe it because when I describe things my brain says "hey, you've told someone and gained approval, now you NEVER HAVE TO CARRY THIS PLAN OUT!" but it is going to be accounted for.

Small update 1.52d -

Changed all instances of real-world stores being named, there should be nothing left now. Added more updated art to chapter 1 - purged all of the earliest line art from the game.
To say I'm looking forward to more dom related stuff would be a gross understatement. I will continue to hope for success in your endeavors.

I like the updated art. Also more cute lesbian from chapter 3? Also also, I pray that you will let us destroy Rene's will at some point, man does she piss me off.

Last edited:
OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.53 - Updated all the art from chapter 1. Holy crap, what an ordeal. Every time I was like "okay, whew, I'm done" then I'd play through and find one more piece of art somewhere that wasn't changed. It should all be updated now though. I'm going to take a break from updating chapter 2 to work on chapter 6, because I've had a lot of ideas and I want to put them in. The only thing I will change soon is the navigation system - I've compressed the arrows to be smaller. If you had issues with chapter 2 before, see if the new arrows are working for you, I'll probably change all of chapter 2's navigation to the new system in the next update.

lordcruxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any eta on the next update, by any chance? (you can make up a bullshit percentage if you want)

I used to be quite patient, I wonder when that changed.

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any eta on the next update, by any chance? (you can make up a bullshit percentage if you want)

I used to be quite patient, I wonder when that changed.
Toward the end of the month. Free updates are going to lag behind the patreon updates by roughly a month.