What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Paladox] The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss (Version 0.745)

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. Version: Abyss 0.72 (Updated Aug 9th, 201

For some reason that it seems like the cup infront of your house would sometimes block by a fallen wood, and cause the program refuse to give you back your control.

And the spider in the cave cause the game crash...

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss. Version: Abyss 0.72 (Updated Aug 9th, 201

For some reason that it seems like the cup infront of your house would sometimes block by a fallen wood, and cause the program refuse to give you back your control.
The cup is a known issue. You might have missed it in my earlier post. Just make sure you chop up the two logs that are nearby, and then save the game (there is a parchment inside the house where you can save).
The cup shouldn't give you anymore issues then, with the offending objects removed. They'll be moved out of the way in an update.

And the spider in the cave cause the game crash...
Which spider? The first enemy spider you run into? Or a boss spider? (there are several types of spiders in the game) It would help a lot if you could be more specific, especially if it happened before/after the fight, whether you won or lost, equipped items, etc..

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The cup is a known issue. You might have missed it in my earlier post. Just make sure you chop up the two logs that are nearby, and then save the game (there is a parchment inside the house where you can save).
The cup shouldn't give you anymore issues then, with the offending objects removed. They'll be moved out of the way in an update.

Which spider? The first enemy spider you run into? Or a boss spider? (there are several types of spiders in the game) It would help a lot if you could be more specific, especially if it happened before/after the fight, whether you won or lost, equipped items, etc..
The first spider in the dungon, well, after sometime I tried go out of the map and re-enter the cave it can enter the battle normally. So I guess it might be a script bug happening in help message during the battle or something.,.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first spider in the dungon, well, after sometime I tried go out of the map and re-enter the cave it can enter the battle normally. So I guess it might be a script bug happening in help message during the battle or something.,.
Strange. Still, it would help if you could give me a list of the traits you picked. I am also curious to know if you had the Sly Sprite equipped, as I have never actually tested it.

I noticed that I somehow missed the sly sprite when changing all the other sprites' equipment slot to the body region. Guess I should fix that.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Strange. Still, it would help if you could give me a list of the traits you picked. I am also curious to know if you had the Sly Sprite equipped, as I have never actually tested it.

I noticed that I somehow missed the sly sprite when changing all the other sprites' equipment slot to the body region. Guess I should fix that.
Have been choose naked form the house closet, choosed "firm chest", "passive pregnancy" and "gifted".
No sprite equipped tho.

Also in tower, when you sleep it would be having a defunc event.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The last version i played was "FSA 1B10P11"... has the game changed a lot?

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After you complete Kendra's quest there's the Mines levels 5-10, Lavatorium (3 levels), The Blackwood (3 levels) and Blackwood Manor, and lastly the Penitentiary (3 levels).

The clothing system has changed, and is now basically a paper doll system. It's not fully implemented for Sienna's sprite yet, but there will be 9 variations for her sprite at some point. Collecting a whole outfit will upgrade Sienna's warmth balance (making cold/hot areas a little easier).

Aside from that, there's a rather lengthy story segment in The Penitentiary now, and you can now choose starting traits at the beginning of the game.

Maybe in future versions I can add an option to skip the intro and Tower segments.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dillon seems to be finding your children at lightning speed, he says he will find them and then immediately follows up that he found them. Seems to trigger the next conversation immediately when the previous one ends.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After you complete Kendra's quest there's the Mines levels 5-10, Lavatorium (3 levels), The Blackwood (3 levels) and Blackwood Manor, and lastly the Penitentiary (3 levels).

The clothing system has changed, and is now basically a paper doll system. It's not fully implemented for Sienna's sprite yet, but there will be 9 variations for her sprite at some point. Collecting a whole outfit will upgrade Sienna's warmth balance (making cold/hot areas a little easier).

Aside from that, there's a rather lengthy story segment in The Penitentiary now, and you can now choose starting traits at the beginning of the game.

Maybe in future versions I can add an option to skip the intro and Tower segments.
Thanks ^^

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have been choose naked form the house closet, choosed "firm chest", "passive pregnancy" and "gifted".
No sprite equipped tho.

Also in tower, when you sleep it would be having a defunc event.
Thanks! I'll check into those. :)

Dillon seems to be finding your children at lightning speed, he says he will find them and then immediately follows up that he found them. Seems to trigger the next conversation immediately when the previous one ends.
But players do that all the time. :D
"Hey can you go get this thing for me?"
"Yes I will go get that thing for you!"
"... Actually I already have it. Here you go!"

I'll make a note of it and see if I can fix it. :)

Last edited:

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's been a long time since I last played this game. I remember when I played the game ended after you rescued your kids and escaped the tower. I see there are quite some additions since then and I would like to get to find them on my own but as usual Sienna's limitations hold me back. I know at some point you will be able to take that collar off but until then she's practically a distraction for monsters to attack. I got 2 questions though.
1. Has the issue with the digglet-like monster been fixed where he keeps staying underground and unless you run from the battle there's no way to end it?
2. Is there any way to restore warmth in the Tower? I'm trying to explore that cave with the ice dragon in it and Sienna's warmth drops really fast.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. Has the issue with the digglet-like monster been fixed where he keeps staying underground and unless you run from the battle there's no way to end it?
Yes. It's been changed entirely. It's now just a LOT meaner, instead of hiding.

2. Is there any way to restore warmth in the Tower? I'm trying to explore that cave with the ice dragon in it and Sienna's warmth drops really fast.
Warmth is difficult to deal with until you get to the next chapter. The Forbidden Cave aside, all the caves are optional. The Cellar does change quite a bit in the next chapter though, and there are differences depending on what you did there in the past.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes. It's been changed entirely. It's now just a LOT meaner, instead of hiding.

Warmth is difficult to deal with until you get to the next chapter. The Forbidden Cave aside, all the caves are optional. The Cellar does change quite a bit in the next chapter though, and there are differences depending on what you did there in the past.
Oh yes I noticed and I really like the fact that going the extra mile to kill it is well rewarded. Also maybe it's because I know all the locations but this time around it felt like I managed to clear everything a lot faster than the first time around. And it's not because of skill, I'm not all that skilled. Just to make sure, I stomped the spiders, drowned the scorpion, killed 2 dragons and something that looks like a dragonfly. I assume that's everything before escaping the tower or am I missing something?

Last edited:
OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yes I noticed and I really like the fact that going the extra mile to kill it is well rewarded. Also maybe it's because I know all the locations but this time around it felt like I managed to clear everything a lot faster than the first time around. And it's not because of skill, I'm not all that skilled. Just to make sure, I stomped the spiders, drowned the scorpion, killed 2 dragons and something that looks like a dragonfly. I assume that's everything before escaping the tower or am I missing something?
That sounds pretty thorough. Sounds like I should add a way to get warm and reopen The Avalost for that chapter (Sienna won't refuse to go in after The Tower).

After I finish making the game I'd like to add on a lot more content to The Tower, ideally so much that players will have a surplus of places to explore. :D More optional time sinks would be good too, and not just naughty ones.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That sounds pretty thorough. Sounds like I should add a way to get warm and reopen The Avalost for that chapter (Sienna won't refuse to go in after The Tower).

After I finish making the game I'd like to add on a lot more content to The Tower, ideally so much that players will have a surplus of places to explore. :D More optional time sinks would be good too, and not just naughty ones.
I honestly thought at first that the whiskey would work for warmth or the fireplace in the smithy. I'm sure there is enough content for the introduction chapter if that's what you consider this tower to be I'm just that kind of guy who prefers actually exploring the environment instead of getting side tracked with repetitive yet rewarding tasks. The only task I actually did because I wanted to was helping out the blacksmith to get free equips for Dillion. The rest I didn't see much purpose to them except for taking care of the cat girl. I did that mostly because I really feel sorry for her and I really hope that in your future updates you will find it in your heart to add an event where we can rescue her and get revenge on each and every one of the guys that get turned into monsters and rape Sienna. Especially the first one god I hate that fucker's guts.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly thought at first that the whiskey would work for warmth or the fireplace in the smithy.
I'll make a note of the smithy. That would be a good place to warm up. :)

-introduction chapter if that's what you consider this tower to be-
The bit before The Tower is the introduction. The Tower is more intended to be a different sort of experience, or at least a means to an end. I wanted Sienna to have all her children before moving on with the game, and The Tower basically accomplishes that.
- we can rescue her and get revenge on each and every one of the guys that get turned into monsters and rape Sienna. Especially the first one god I hate that fucker's guts.
I'll try not to spoil anything, but I'm guessing that version you last played didn't address that. Anyway, there's a new option at the end of The Tower now. :)

By the way, depending on how much you talk to them they will either rape Sienna as a human (if you didn't talk to them), or they will refuse if you exhausted all their dialogue. Aside from the first guy, of course, and even Jennifer distrusts/hates him. :)

Even Dillon will rape Sienna if you have a low relationship with him (constantly refuse to eat and never have sex with him). Sienna also will not confide in him.

I think you'll also be pleased if you complete some special hidden events later on. It's a ways off but you'll find a few places that have a single colored word in the text. Hopefully the hints are obvious, but if you ever get stuck at some point then let me know and I'll either give more hints or the solution.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is less a bug fix, and more a future nerf request, I guess. The Pigion guards may need their stunlock chance reduced. Even if you kill one, it is more likely than not the other can hit or even fart you prone then on the turn you are getting up, knock you prone again, and that is with only one Pigion.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'll make a note of the smithy. That would be a good place to warm up. :)

The bit before The Tower is the introduction. The Tower is more intended to be a different sort of experience, or at least a means to an end. I wanted Sienna to have all her children before moving on with the game, and The Tower basically accomplishes that.

I'll try not to spoil anything, but I'm guessing that version you last played didn't address that. Anyway, there's a new option at the end of The Tower now. :)

By the way, depending on how much you talk to them they will either rape Sienna as a human (if you didn't talk to them), or they will refuse if you exhausted all their dialogue. Aside from the first guy, of course, and even Jennifer distrusts/hates him. :)

Even Dillon will rape Sienna if you have a low relationship with him (constantly refuse to eat and never have sex with him). Sienna also will not confide in him.

I think you'll also be pleased if you complete some special hidden events later on. It's a ways off but you'll find a few places that have a single colored word in the text. Hopefully the hints are obvious, but if you ever get stuck at some point then let me know and I'll either give more hints or the solution.
Wait what? You can have sex with Dillion?!?! How or where? Surprisingly this idea appeals to me seeing as how he protects your ass the entire time you are in the tower. Having Sienna have sex with him is a just reward according to my inner man-child. :)))
Just for reference I think I spent 8 days in the tower that's what I was asking if there's anything else to kill murder drown or maim in the surrounding caves after I am done with the rest of the normal encounters. There are still a few Carob Miners and Slimes still left in the cellar that I need to take care of. Also I honestly have mixed feelings about how leveling up your skills work in this game. I'm only talking about the "utility" ones. I honestly would have preferred the traditional "practice makes perfect" method instead of magically getting better at it via a glowing ball. The game could also use a cursor memory function at least for the tower part where Sienna pretty much only defends. Also, no respawning monsters is kind of a down side for me as I absolutely love grinding.
And those are my thoughts on the game so far I will provide more feedback as I go through it if you're interested. :p

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait what? You can have sex with Dillion?!?! How or where?
After a certain amount of relationship with him, when he takes Sienna for bath time she will be able to invite him to join her. He will refuse at the moment, of course, but when it's time to sleep he will then offer to have sex. After that, he'll offer every night. :)

Also I honestly have mixed feelings about how leveling up your skills work in this game. I'm only talking about the "utility" ones. I honestly would have preferred the traditional "practice makes perfect" method instead of magically getting better at it via a glowing ball.
Gaining levels increases a character's intelligence, which also increases their spell damage. I know the upgrade orbs may seem cheesy, and it would have been nice to increase spell damage based on how many times you use those spells.

The problem with the "skill with use" method is the lack of party space. You can only play with up to 4 characters at a time, and there are a few points in the game where you have to use every character. It would be very easy to not use a certain character any, only to come to that point and keep getting beat to a pulp because you simply never bothered to level their skills up. That's actually why I included quest experience in the game. At least they'll be getting some experience even when they're not in use. Still, I would suggest leveling everyone to at least 50+. :)
(Not an issue to be concerned with until after The Tower)

The game could also use a cursor memory function at least for the tower part where Sienna pretty much only defends.
It tends to remember the last spell and item you used, I think.

Also, no respawning monsters is kind of a down side for me as I absolutely love grinding.And those are my thoughts on the game so far I will provide more feedback as I go through it if you're interested. :p
I'll have respawning monsters at the end-game to allow players to collect upgrade orbs (and max out anyone who's not 99 yet).

Monsters after The Tower are far from lacking though. I'm sure you'll find plenty to kill once you reach The Abyss and beyond. :)
(Activating the lightlocks will get rid of all monsters on the level though, so be sure to use flares and kill all you want before you activate it).

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is less a bug fix, and more a future nerf request, I guess. The Pigion guards may need their stunlock chance reduced. Even if you kill one, it is more likely than not the other can hit or even fart you prone then on the turn you are getting up, knock you prone again, and that is with only one Pigion.
Ok. Thanks! I'll make a note of it. It's really only an issue in The Tower though, and you can usually one-hit the lesser pigions with the Transmutation spell. The meaner Pigions in The Tower are optional fights, and intended to be an extra challenge.