What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Paladox] The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss (Version 0.745)

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPGM VX Survival Project [NSFW!] [18+] Updated April 16th

Just uploaded the new version. There's a lot of changes but it still has a long way to go.

Please let me know if there are any glitches, bugs, problems, etc..

The first day will take you about an hour and 20 minutes to complete. It is the tutorial day. You can rack up a nice bonus score during that day to get a unique item if you stay busy and find everything. Later on I may try and add more quests to keep it more interesting. The old lady's quest is repeatable and gives the best rewards. There is limited fighting and no sex scenes during the first day, so some people may find it boring. I included the option to skip it. You'll have 5 minutes to gather important items before the day ends. This will make the dungeons much more difficult, as you can get to level 12 or higher by doing quests.

Also, your wand can't break by fighting the tutorial monsters. Make sure you keep it charged after the first day though... But if you do break it, then the guy who sells you tools will know and offer a replacement for only 5 gems.

I know the respawn time is long (5 minutes?) so that's why I included the option to skip it. In my future dungeon designs I the respawn times will be non-existant. As for the existing dungeon... I need to give it an overhaul. Meaning I need to move all the events, reassociate any that have associations, etc..

Also I have switched to currently have only sprite sex in the game. I may later use the old sex system later on for something else. There are still hidden variables for libido (3, one for oral, one for anal, and one for vaginal), tightness, etc.. and I would definitely like to use those.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I like what's going on here and it's being updated too. I'm gonna move this to the h-games section.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I'm adding a direct download link for those that hesitate to register to 4shared.

*Note:This is the demo from the first post.This link won't work when Paladox updates it.And Paladox could you edit your post,so that you have the direct download link i provided?And when you update your demo,use to generate a direct download link and copy it to the first post.

Last edited:
W

Wolf624

I'm adding a direct download link for those that hesitate to register to 4shared.

-Broken

But,why do you guys don't register there,i've been a member on 4shared for 2 years now,and i haven't experienced any problems,and removal of anything uploaded.IMO it's the best online file storage/sharing website.
Not needed anymore, kikok012 fixed the link.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Fixed the link
What exactly did you fix?My link works just fine.

Edit:The [url code has been fixed.Thanks for notifying me.

Last edited:
OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A direct link? Okay I added that to the first post.

Also wanted to make a small note that when you get the fire spell there is a little problem with it. If you cast the combat spell you'll get a corny message. It was for testing purposes but may be rather annoying if you decide to use it often.

Also I have not edited the class tree much so you will be getting some default spells as you level up. The healing spell is rather powerful but I've left it as is until I can implement an alternative. I may just leave it in but reduce the damage. I might also leave it as is, or add a book of healing spells early on.

Currently working on fleshing out the first dungeons by adding another boss, and will then add another one and take care of some unused elements (like the iron bars, grate, etc..).

Edit: Added another boss. Working on redoing the first dungeons now for a better respawn time.
This may actually prove useful. I may decide to directly connect all 10 dungeon areas rather than have them connected via drop holes.
I might also do away with the "you enter a random part of the dungeon every time", but I do rather like the amount of uncertainty that it adds, and the character that it adds to the dungeon.
Opinions? Actually I'd like an opinion on anything at this point. xD

Edit 2 -- later that night: Giving the first dungeon an overhaul is draining. Important, but very, very draining. I'll just have to accept that it's going to take a while and do one section a day.
I finished the 2nd section and transferred all of section 3's events, but still need to re-associate them. I will probably work on other things and do about 1 section per day. :)

Edit: April 19th.
Just finished the 3rd boss room. I have no idea how others will feel about the bosses, but I find them to be fun.
I haven't worked much on the dungeon overhaul. 4 areas transferred. Events haven't been re-associated yet, but whatever. In time, in time...
Boring stuff really. Think I'll work on the mines or something else.

Last edited:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Played it for a while, it nice so far and has a lot of promise.

Points that bugged me a little are that you have 4 different items for your status it would be nice if you simply have 1 item that clearly shows what's what in one go. Also something like a map or anything else that can give you a sense of where you are on the map would be nice for the first area.

Also should we post bugs we find here ?

Last edited:
OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the feedback. :)

I've had that problem too with the 4 items. I'd love to use a large stats screen to show everything but I'm not ready to put effort into doing that yet.
I feel like the main issue is nutrition, hydration, warmth, and hygiene should all be together because those are the 4 needs that need refreshing the most.
Sorry I put hygiene separate.

Would it be better to have it display one page, then have two options "Next Page" and "Exit"? That would be easy to do.

I know what you mean. I got lost a few times myself. Especially at night.
I've been thinking about adding a map feature. I'd love to include something similar to the Metroid games.
I'll have to see what I can find. It would also be fun to collect the maps for each primary dungeon area.

Yes please post any/all bugs you can find here in this thread.

Oh, also, the lantern is pointless after the first day.
I haven't included lighting events in the dungeons yet. I'm thinking of adding lightable stuff in each area so you won't have to use the lantern all the time.
Or maybe just have upgrades for the lantern (more max fuel, not having to hold it, etc..).

Also I think I will reduce gestation time to about 3 days.
I would reduce it to 1 or 2 days, but that just seems too short.
I reduced durations on a lot of things so days seem even longer now.
I might even reduce the hour it takes whenever you want to go inside a dungeon.

Edit: April 20th (1 AM).
I tried out a minimap script but I found that it did not help at all.
Same square blocks representing trees, rocks, etc.. and way too small to be of any real use.
I then added a map on a table to Sienna's house. It will be there next time I upload a new update.
It might help a bit. I may consider doing away with the loop effect. Would that help?

Last edited:

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The first boss was awesome. I love how you make use of all of the RPG maker features. Keep it up.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For the items to check your status, can't you just have one item that opens a window that allows you to choose which stat to look at?

EDIT: I know absolutely nothing about RPGMaker, but I seem to recall seeing something similar in other popular games.

Last edited:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Something that would show it all in one screen would be nice, but if that's too tricky to do having a "next page ,exit" button to show the rest would be a nice compromise.

For your stats, maybe having a book or item that shortly the effects of that stat like for example:

"Try to keep your warmth above (insert number) because when your warmth gets to low you ??? etc."

Just a short description you can check on while playing as a reminder would be nice since you don't really know the effects or if having 50 warmth is high or low or just right etc.

As for the time, on the first day i was walking around and i found the miner/fisher/builder thingy and after that i didn't really know what else to do so i wanted to try and skip to the next day. Is that possible?
Because i was left with like a 1000 time without really knowing what else to do besides repeating mining/fishing.

As for what i think are probably bugs:
When you get down into the underground because of the spider my portrait in the chat boxes became a white haired girl instead of the green hair i had before (the picture in your status is still the green haired).

When i took a nap in the bed (underground) i woke up next to the grave at your house (above ground).

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I had plans of having your fairy's looks change depending on events, what you feed her, etc.. but I'm considering just having one look because of all the different emote faces I'd have to do for each different hairstyle, etc..
The way most RPGmaker games do it is make one set of faces separate. Then all the hair separate. Then it's just copypaste.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for pointing out the nap thing. I just took care of it and it will be fixed in the next build.

Which chat boxes in particular? I found the one where you die and changed it. I also just went through common events and changed those (first 2 portraits during the monster sprite sex).

I could use common events for all the different hair colors, etc.. but I think I would rather use the other hairstyles for Sienna's daughters. I'm sure I'll think of some other use for the different food effects. I guess I hate the idea of having to do all that copy/pasting and multiple common events just for different hair colors during all the various dialogues in the game.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was referring to the picture during rape.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Neat, but I'll hold off until the project develops further.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm going to change the starting area a bit. It will still loop but you won't go in circles. I would just remove the loop but it works well with the lighting effects.

Edit: I just did a quick slop job on it. It should be easier to navigate now without getting lost.
I intend to post a guide to the first day at some point. I might wait until I upload the next update though.

Last edited:

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

A little guide would be nice. I just checked this out and I love it so far, though I've got got past the first day yet. Looking forward to when it hits the fan.
The looping map is kinda nice it gives the fairy world a magical feel plus I was worried I'd get lost wandering around but then I came to my house again!

Also is it a pregnancy chance or guaranteed? and maybe a health item to help avoid it.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At some key moments pregnancy is 100%. Every other time there's a 10% chance and it also won't happen if there's not enough room for all of the monster's semen.

I've got a fertility item (100% chance) but haven't placed the actual item in the game yet. I hadn't considered a pregnancy proof item. Is that something everyone would want? Of course it wouldn't work at certain key moments during the game but it would help you to reach those moments.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

I just like the chance being low and trying to avoid it. So perhaps a way to lower the chance or have an unstable proofing item. I try to keep my characters pure and treat pregnancy like a delicious game over of sorts.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually you just gave me a very good idea. I can use certain foods to affect pregnancy chances (meat = more and fruits = less).
I guess I could let the pregnancy chance be reduced to 0%. I'll have to give it a lot of thought though... lots of different foods.
This would be a good way to avoid getting pregnant when you don't want to though, and increasing the chance when you do want it.

In my game I've tried to veer away from virginal stats. I find that it can actually cause the player to avoid sexual encounters (or rather, save, repeatedly enjoy said encounters, and then reload). I do have plans for a Taint stat, which will increase every time Sienna willingly participates in a sexual activity or makes selfish choices. The best ending will result from having 0 taint and all possible children (sprites not included).

Also, I haven't really explained about sprites yet. The first time Sienna gets pregnant by a monster type she will have a unique daughter that will have her own room. Once they're teens, Sienna will be able to set her daughters doing daily tasks, studying, or take them with her to help her fight.

If she has further pregnancies from that same monster type she will have a sprite. Sprites can be held in the tool spot and each type will have a different ability or characteristic increase. Right now I plan on having 20+ different children and 20 different sprite types (each sprite having 5 growth stages for 100 total sprites).

Last edited: