What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride (DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)

It was established beforehand that he was going to have the Princess rape part of it be its own game, why bring that up now?

zeeshanas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

who i pm for full English uncensored version download link

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ read topic name -_-

It was established beforehand that he was going to have the Princess rape part of it be its own game, why bring that up now?
Didnt know that, I must have misunderstood the translation.
I bring it up for things like these, the author has not been posting for a while and im curious if anyone else knows something about it >.<
I asked but noone responded or knew, so I kept bumping this shit a bit :p

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's a shame, out of all the hentai games I've played, this one was the most fun (even moreso than fairy fighting). I can't tell you how many times I pulled my hair out because they killed me in a stun lock combo...and yet I kept trying over and over again until I got it right.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I've never fapped so much to one game either
I fapped like
3 or 4 times in one sitting during one night
I just couldn't stop
It was just fucking amazing

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've never fapped so much to one game either
I fapped like
3 or 4 times in one sitting during one night
I just couldn't stop
It was just fucking amazing
Actually, I played it more just to get revenge and kill them after they pissed me off so much. I got immense satisfaction from it.

zeeshanas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can some one pm me the full English version of this game

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, I played it more just to get revenge and kill them after they pissed me off so much. I got immense satisfaction from it.
Apparently, so did Twisted

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like them because they have so much replay value imo. :p
These games are the only ones I play more then once, even now im still finding out new stuff in the older games :p. And the animation quality and cartoony style are also amazing.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can some one pm me the full English version of this game
(DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)(DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)(DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)(DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)(DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)(DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)(DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)(DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)
^

Korokage

Reputation score

can some one give me the download link full English version of this game i searched all over the internet didn't find any download link please

thanks in advance
So you read the thread, yet you are compelled to post a PM request when the thread title stats NO PM REQUESTS?

*face palm*

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Funny you should mention, as it does get really quite satisfying. Running through all the tests and documentation and stuff I was doing I had to expedite the process by using flash game master to jack up all my hp, magic, etc values up (...which is really fun. Is that just me?). But even just making liberal use of that one fire spell is just...just great. What keeps me coming back to this game is the fact that it's actually a fun game...and hey, there's also sex. Win win!

TeejBadeej

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So. I wont ask for the game. That is clearly frowned upon but is there a developers forum where people not fortunate enough to have new versions of Dragons Bride can go to get up to date and include themselves in this topic. Just asking

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have a question that is nagging at me. When you are in the memories room, you have a choice of changing the girls accessories, boob sizes, or to just random them. However, no matter what option I choose, it is always random.

For example; I'll set every option to setting 1, and it is never the same look twice in a row, everything is always random. Is it bugged, or am I doing something wrong?
This post is ancient but it still made me curious. Where is this interface where I chose how the girl should look like? I cant find it.
After I enter the memory room I click on one of the girls and after that it immediately takes me to the action.

Could someone elaborate if possible with screen shot.

zeeshanas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did some have this game or vanished from net

Deleted member 11184

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So. I wont ask for the game. That is clearly frowned upon but is there a developers forum where people not fortunate enough to have new versions of Dragons Bride can go to get up to date and include themselves in this topic. Just asking
That's the thing, man. The developer suddenly went AWOL a month after the game was released. As people have previously mentioned, the game was supposed to get quite a few updates and/or sequels, but the dude vanished. So we're all kind of bashing our heads here, being absolutely in the dark.

If you're just looking for a link, try searching around a little on google. You'll find one sooner or later.

shonuv

Reputation score

This post is ancient but it still made me curious. Where is this interface where I chose how the girl should look like? I cant find it.
After I enter the memory room I click on one of the girls and after that it immediately takes me to the action.

Could someone elaborate if possible with screen shot.
You don't have the last English release. And you're not missing much, just a bunch of machine translations, and a broken(or maybe not?) body parts selection feature.

Except the translated menu makes things easier.

Attachments